Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate (57050 Views)

My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife / My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Oziens: 7:08am On Jan 29, 2022
Sex is not food you eat everyday. At least, you guys have been married for the past 5years and to the glory of God the union is blessed with three kids. Were those three kids not product of your intimacy with your her? If no, then I advise that you take the kids for a DNA test. Know that as couple ages their sex libido drops and is much faster in women due to hormonal imbalance, especially if premenopaus has set in due to age unlike men.

So be patient with her.

Amb1045:
This was sent IN earlier this week by a married man living in lagos with his wife of about 5yrs and a family of 3 kids.

He complained that his wife has extremely low libido. Infact, he practically begs for sex every night and labours even harder during the act cos the wife never gets wet at all. He has grown so frustrated with this since the wife has advised him to masturbate if that would make him feel better cos she has no interest whatsoever in sex.

He is now thinking that about their miserable sex life as a couple and now thinks that perhaps the wife has a spiritual husband or cheating and really disillusioned with the marriage and turlt needs help.

What do you advise him?
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Bmaster(m): 7:11am On Jan 29, 2022
Mjanee:

Why didn't u test b4 marriage tongue
undecided

Still wondering how this comment correlates with the Topic.

embarassed
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by mediainc: 7:13am On Jan 29, 2022
grin
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by budusky05(m): 7:15am On Jan 29, 2022
She does not hate sex, truth is she gets enough sex outside and feels irritated with you

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Timtim007(f): 7:23am On Jan 29, 2022
Three kids ...within 5yrs of marriage... grin
Where will the mood for sex come from undecided?

grin grin.. anyways the man can inspire the mood ...take her out..spoil her small.. (do the little little things you know she will appreciate)....

Please just be a considerate man...that's all..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by choicesam(m): 7:25am On Jan 29, 2022
Amb1045:
This was sent IN earlier this week by a married man living in lagos with his wife of about 5yrs and a family of 3 kids.

He complained that his wife has extremely low libido. Infact, he practically begs for sex every night and labours even harder during the act cos the wife never gets wet at all. He has grown so frustrated with this since the wife has advised him to masturbate if that would make him feel better cos she has no interest whatsoever in sex.

He is now thinking that about their miserable sex life as a couple and now thinks that perhaps the wife has a spiritual husband or cheating and really disillusioned with the marriage and turlt needs help.

What do you advise him?
There are many factors to this... according to your write up you said he is with 3 kids in 5years... shocked then is she a full time house wife? Try to take her down memory lane when you guys first met...try to know how she is faring with the kids... SEX is not everything.
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by murmee: 7:33am On Jan 29, 2022
gadgethead:
Beg her every night?... little wonder why she hates sex
Exactly. Should married couples make love EVERY night? The OP did not state the wife's occupation. Could she be tired after being very busy during the day?
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by yemi1504: 7:41am On Jan 29, 2022
okoroemeka:
he should go and get a side chick and leave his wife alone

Abi. Side chicks saving sexless and loveless marriages since 1432!
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by yemi1504: 7:51am On Jan 29, 2022
Mjess:
The wife is obviously circumcised, one of the effects of female circumcision...
Make him kukuma deal with it undecided

Abi. One of the very bad effects of Female Genital Mutilation!
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by yemi1504: 7:54am On Jan 29, 2022
Lexusgs430:

She might have been FGM'ed ........... If she has, this is the reason ........

Are you a chuk and go, or you start with for.eplay ......

Abi. Don't sincerely know why the government has not made an example of or scapegoat of those involved in this evil practice!
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by rolams(m): 7:57am On Jan 29, 2022
She may not like it at night. Try choose another period
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by zeb04(f): 8:00am On Jan 29, 2022
Chiomahelen17:
I experience same problem with my marriage of 8 yrs with four kids. A lot happen to a woman's body after childbirth, breast feeding... Low libido can be cause of stress , not having time for herself and lots of work load. U can also try discuss this with her. Gorontula seed can help increase libido and vaginal wetness
does it really work? I wanted to buy sometime ago but I changed my mind.
Have uou used it?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by freshalien: 8:08am On Jan 29, 2022
larryUG:

If she be Lez, she go gree. She go convert the second wife. I don hear am happen, lolz.

E shock me when I hear that story. First wife convert newly married second wife to lez. shocked

I say in the end, this man go divorce the two of dem.
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by LINTUNE(m): 8:13am On Jan 29, 2022
Germi9:

No woman hates sex, give her the right partner and she will open it all up
stop talking like a child,there are so many frigid women around...women that see sex as very painful and uneccearry..go and read about frigidity in some women,oga if u like be the most romantic person on Earth,she will not get wet,the only time this women can allow u have sex is when they want children...this is why testing before marriage is a bit reasonable..
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Valkrie: 8:17am On Jan 29, 2022
Amb1045:

What do you advise him?

She doesn't hate sex...she is either getting it spiritually or from another man if you understand what I mean....try and know who your wife is and if its good to continue and if not disengage before you die mysteriously...!!

Most men don't know who their wives really is and the women are masters in hiding themselves and who they are truly....!!!
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:27am On Jan 29, 2022
Darkseidxx:
This guy dy slack
When she's asleep
Bleep her anus
She go know howfa

You're truly a psycho as your signature implies.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Rilwayne001: 8:27am On Jan 29, 2022
pozehnani:

Everybody is not a dog, please.

He needs solution to his problem. not a damage to his life and Marriage.

What is your own suggested solution to the issue on ground?
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by silibaba: 8:40am On Jan 29, 2022
Get a second wife and see competition between both wives.
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Mjanee(f): 8:45am On Jan 29, 2022
Debra911:

Na suya!
Na u con sabi wetin u dey yarn o
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Mjanee(f): 8:47am On Jan 29, 2022
Dybala11:

Test what??

Na blood sample?? grin
Na pregnancy test stripe cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Mjanee(f): 8:48am On Jan 29, 2022
raphy:

Him don ride her till the kitten say I no want your d!(k again
Puck, now e dey complain embarassed
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Alvin007: 8:52am On Jan 29, 2022
Your wife doesn’t just hate sex…she just doesn’t have feelings for you anymore.
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by TuFab(f): 9:06am On Jan 29, 2022
arthurwillia:

Lol guy why you Dey act like woman na
How am I a guy? undecided
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Timblogga: 9:12am On Jan 29, 2022
angry
Mjanee:

They have 3 kids.. all these small Nairaland girls
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 29, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

You're truly a psycho as your signature implies.

Online psycho grin grin
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 29, 2022
qtguru:
Eya He will soon turn to side-chic, side-chics are readily available these days
Stop constituting nuisance on this forum,this your statement already shows you are a cheat.Mtcheww
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by intruder15(m): 9:17am On Jan 29, 2022
Amb1045:

What do you advise him?

Side chick.
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by vickydevoka(m): 9:24am On Jan 29, 2022
Deicide:
Men always remember that a woman can get married to someone she doesn't even love! Just because she chose to marry you doesn't mean you are or where her first choice. To them it is nothing.
You are talking rubbish!!!
Ashawo de love b4 de fùck client. Abeg shift
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by TenQ: 9:29am On Jan 29, 2022
Mjanee:

This is an evidence that you are not yet married. Things change after marriage. You cant compare the once in two weeks fling with the almost daily routine of sex in marriage. Also, after the first child many women's libido fall drastically to the ground.

Say no to premarital sex. It hurts the female more than they think
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by evergenuineshop: 9:35am On Jan 29, 2022
It's an hormonal problem. Take her to see a guynaecologist, they will give her drugs to boost her sexual hormones and you will be the one to start running from sex.
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Stargurl20(f): 9:43am On Jan 29, 2022
Every night? Wtf? U have sex every night? Why won't she be tired? grin
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by emmaodet: 9:52am On Jan 29, 2022
shakespere:
When a woman has children things are different. Been married for 17 years and have experienced this . House chores and the kids, plus her own job is enough to kill her, sex is the least on the agenda, and easily see the husband as selfish. He does not go through same thing. She has lost her mojo, threatening her with side chick is not the answer, she does not care.

Man should help her with the kids - home work, bathing, getting them to bed, cooking, washing etc. Create the atmosphere for her to want to, give her free time, rest time, me time, take her out, let her rest whilst you and the kids cook during weekend, massage her leg, tell her kids words, show appreciation- it is toasting her all over again. This thing can be really frustrating for women, and make them intolerant, untop, if you dont have money and she is the one working her ass off to take care of the family!

Little by little, she will change. Call her before you come home, buy food istead make she cook, tell her there will be show tonight, rest o, no give me story, bring her gifts, sebi thats what we do for side chicks, who dont do all the laborious things, so they always ready.

I have done this and she came around, i get it more regular now. Side chikcs is not the answer, safe money for old age income o

Lol

Well done sir

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Wife Doesn't Like Sex / I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! / Any Married Lady Who Never Had This Is As Good As unmarried.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.