Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate (57030 Views)

My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife / My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Dybala11(m): 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2022
Mjanee:

Na pregnancy test stripe cheesy cheesy
So you're in support of having a taste of the forbidden fruit before marriage?? grin
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2022
Deicide:
Men always remember that a woman can get married to someone she doesn't even love! Just because she chose to marry you doesn't mean you are or where her first choice. To them it is nothing.

RedPill 101 Section 101 Rules. My Ex Is married but complains she doesn't enjoy sex with her hubby. Meanwhile, Her seeing my Face alone makes her Pants get soaked.....grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by efeteb: 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
My Candid advice

If the issue is not emotionally induced, Introduce your wife to Gorantula. This is a miracle she will thank you for someday.

Note: Gorantula is commonly sold around and there are processed one's. This is the main physical component of kayamata.

There is nothing spiritual in the use of Gorantula. Its an age long aphrodisiacs for woman used by Adamawa women for long.

Kayamata means woman's properties.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2022
Zenithpeak:
That's when the thought of rat poison will sneak into the woman's heart to feed the husband.... Why do you people always like to try the FURY of WOMAN
Even hell with all it's dreadful grags got no FURY as WOMEN.....!
BETTER BE CAREFUL!!!

what you wrote above would be as foolish as me going for a job interview, understanding the job's duty, signing a contract with that company, and as soon as i sign the contract i now say that i dont want to do the job but i still wanna get my salary every month.... DOES IT EVEN MAKE SENSE TO YOU?!?

fury of women because a man decides to solve a problem?! you are broken and dont want to be fixed yet expect a man to settle for your broke self...?!?!? aaaaaaaah women, as usual, you make no damn sense!
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by pozehnani(f): 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2022
Rilwayne001:

What is your own suggested solution to the issue on ground?

To dialog with the wife and let her know how he feels and what that could lead to if the problem persists.
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by daniella45(f): 4:56pm On Jan 29, 2022
Adsexpert:
Pastor wey pray for una wedding day didn't see this coming??

grin most marriage like this sef them deh talk say na pastor choose am or na God.

No sex before marriage..hian if I hear?
[color=#000000][/color]

YOUR TYPE WILL COLLECT FINE TIRE FOR YOUR SIDE
YOUR BRIDE TO BE WILL TURN TO LAPTOP WHERE THEY TEST BEFORE GOING INTO MARRIAGE
]EVEN LAPTOP GET NO TESTING
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Hassanmaye(m): 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2022
Botking:
He should discuss with her about taking a second wife, Then see how she will change quickly
Haha what a wise advice from a real niggar, one bottle of champagne

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Hassanmaye(m): 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2022
johnsonmartina6:
nobody way no like sex,, if she is not getting it from her husband,, she dey bang somewhere
grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Hassanmaye(m): 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
fikayormi:
Haha grin then what are you enjoying in the marriage self ?

Better opt out now
Lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Hassanmaye(m): 6:35pm On Jan 29, 2022
Gadafii:
Divorce her asap or Make u find one small banny wey go fuccck ur essence off, gobble down your mamba with joy, life is too short to put a woman under your roof, provide and protect for her, clothes her, then she turn around to deny you sexx, she dey ment

What else she has to offer you
Nothing o, this is why the redpill is here, I wish All men will read the redpill books

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Hassanmaye(m): 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2022
KiNg0G:
divorce or get a second wife.

na we men dey make matter look complicated.

all this kind topic dey always make me vex, it be like make i beat sense enter the poster brain.
Beat sense what grin grin you are a redpiller

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Ashinze: 6:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
No woman that doesn't love sex. You never get her G sport ni
toujurs:
You well so, how can you put your mouth in her puna. You well so , there are some ladies that don't like sex, i have dated one like that. Its not about putting your mouth there, even if you use sex oil, she would still asking you, haven't you cum, by the time you are firing the puna to 2 hours plus
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by toujurs: 7:07pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ashinze:
No woman that doesn't love sex. You never get her G sport ni
Who told you this one, Guy i had this same mentality you had until i met one, Guy i dey tell you man man, e get girls wey no like the sex, especially the ones that get dry easily, i been dn knack one, for complete two hours 34mins, na cry she just dey cry, me sef no send am. Cause i no love am sef, i no even pity her puna sef, i no even dey pity puna normally. Its not like they don't feel Hot too, they do, but they prefer pre-intimacy, one you shook preek like this they will be crying like babies
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by arthurwillia(m): 7:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
TuFab:

How am I a guy? undecided

Uploading a fine girls pics.
Haha
If you are a lady then it makes it worse, you can’t post your pics due to low self esteem
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by TuFab(f): 9:17pm On Jan 29, 2022
arthurwillia:

Uploading a fine girls pics.
Haha
If you are a lady then it makes it worse, you can’t post your pics due to low self esteem
You're free to continue doing the maths dear.
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by confydoedowaye(m): 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2022
Most married men suffer sex starvation from their spouse. The best option is to have a baby mama and be free. Allowing a girl to monopolise your sexual life in the name of holy matrimony is sickening. Wives now use sex starvation as weapon. Infact, singles have healthier and more satiable sex life than married men. This is a pathetic trend...
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by arthurwillia(m): 11:45pm On Jan 29, 2022
TuFab:

You're free to continue doing the maths dear.

I do not understand why you guys are like this? It’s nonsense sha you know
Grow up
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Adsexpert: 12:51am On Jan 30, 2022
daniella45:
[color=#000000][/color]

YOUR TYPE WILL COLLECT FINE TIRE FOR YOUR SIDE
YOUR BRIDE TO BE WILL TURN TO LAPTOP WHERE THEY TEST BEFORE GOING INTO MARRIAGE
]EVEN LAPTOP GET NO TESTING

See this wan .. abeg getat..

I don't debate with women
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by muheeb01(m): 7:42am On Jan 30, 2022
Dont use Masturbation spoil your normal erection o,it causes erectile dysfunction and weak erection,premature ejaculation easily....it's better you file for divorce or get another woman that match your sexual appetite
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by TuFab(f): 8:15am On Jan 30, 2022
arthurwillia:

I do not understand why you guys are like this? It’s nonsense sha you know
Grow up
The reason why you're in so much pain over what you're not sure about is what I don't understand.
Joblessness is bad o.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Zenithpeak(m): 10:20am On Jan 30, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

what you wrote above would be as foolish as me going for a job interview, understanding the job's duty, signing a contract with that company, and as soon as i sign the contract i now say that i dont want to do the job but i still wanna get my salary every month.... DOES IT EVEN MAKE SENSE TO YOU?!?

fury of women because a man decides to solve a problem?! you are broken and dont want to be fixed yet expect a man to settle for your broke self...?!?!? aaaaaaaah women, as usual, you make no damn sense!

What is more foolish than sitting your wife down and tell her that; for one reason or the other you are bringing a rival into the house...

Even on a mere suspicion of infidelity, your life is at risk. Alaye, your analysis didn't add up at all and I will advice you.... don't die before your time because of ignorance.

*A Popular Lagos Hotelier Killed by His Wife*

The wife of the owner of the popular Bama hotel and suites in Abule Egba in Lagos state has killed him last night while sleeping for finding out he impregnated a Lady!

Bama as he's fondly called just returned from an expensive vacation in Dubai along with her and their three kids. They have been married for 8 years.

Worst of all was the manner in which she killed him.
She first of all drugged him and when he slept off and lost all his senses, she plugged a pressing iron to the hottest and burnt him on several parts of his body until he died.
This is callous a disturbingly painful, a cold and calculated murder.

Dear wives, stop killing your husbands over infidelity.
African men were originally polygamous in nature before the whites came in a turned everything upside down.

Such a young and accomplished entrepreneur cut in his prime by his own wife just for acting true to his biology.
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Ashinze: 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2022
This is why I said you don't know anything about sex. There are different ways a man fit sex a woman wey no like sex and she go like am . Except if the lady is dirty , or na the way you de Bleep her very hard. It's not all woman that love hard Bleep , some love it slow.
toujurs:
Who told you this one, Guy i had this same mentality you had until i met one, Guy i dey tell you man man, e get girls wey no like the sex, especially the ones that get dry easily, i been dn knack one, for complete two hours 34mins, na cry she just dey cry, me sef no send am. Cause i no love am sef, i no even pity her puna sef, i no even dey pity puna normally. Its not like they don't feel Hot too, they do, but they prefer pre-intimacy, one you shook preek like this they will be crying like babies
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Ashinze: 2:30pm On Jan 30, 2022
Since have been fucking woman , I never see the one wey no love sex. We know this things pass ourselves. You and I are not same code on bed okay]

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by arthurwillia(m): 9:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
TuFab:

The reason why you're in so much pain over what you're not sure about is what I don't understand.
Joblessness is bad o.

Lol no bro, it's not a place of pain, it's pity for your pathetic life that you have to act like someone else to be fulfilled..
Think about you or life. Is this how you will continue? You can never make it like this bro
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by TuFab(f): 9:33pm On Jan 30, 2022
arthurwillia:

Lol no bro, it's not a place of pain, it's pity for your pathetic life that you have to act like someone else to be fulfilled..
Think about you or life. Is this how you will continue? You can never make it like this bro
It's definitely a place of pain for you, and I'm still trying to understand the reason, as the picture is def not that of any female member of your family, as y'all are direct descendants of apes.
Go check your bro at Kirikiri, Panti or Aro.
So keep crying ok, your tears tastes like Coca-Cola.
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by arthurwillia(m): 10:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
TuFab:

It's definitely a place of pain for you, and I'm still trying to understand the reason, as the picture is def not that of any female member of your family, as y'all are direct descendants of apes.
Go check your bro at Kirikiri, Panti or Aro.
So keep crying ok, your tears tastes like Coca-Cola.
this one na pikin jare
Alayerada
Grow up
Improve your self-esteem
You can not be able to make it in life if you continue like this
you'll always play second fiddle
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by TuFab(f): 8:10am On Jan 31, 2022
arthurwillia:

this one na pikin jare
Alayerada
Grow up
Improve your self-esteem
You can not be able to make it in life if you continue like this
you'll always play second fiddle
Keep shedding tears. Until blood comes out, I won't take you serious.
Cry on loser...
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by DonroxyII: 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2022
ukaface:
Do men actually understand that they can't compare their libido to females?
Some females after first childbirth,will have a decreased sex libido
Menopause introduces low libido too.

Just because you feel the urge all the time, doesn't mean your wife must feel same.
Understand the female body, understand your wife. Everything is not sex biko.

The society has made it worse for women already to always open leg once the man ask for it, neglecting to know how the female body works or what is actually wrong with the woman

Abeg, make all of una getat
Giving the right Environment, Right Conditions(No Mental Worries from both gender) and Tasteful Atmosphere(candlelight and the Bluess and Winish Reds Sparkling Romance) ....

An average man won't match an average woman's libido .... You will run when She enter GEAR 5 grin ....

What most men lacks is how to help a woman eliminate her mental worries/questions.... A Man that hasn't eliminate His Own can't Help Eliminate Yours. Mental Worries is connected to women's sexual satisfaction.

This has nothing to do with Money but Higher IQ and Emotional Maturity from the Dude to read his Girl and Supply the antidote even before she knows what hits Her...

You won't match the sexual Prowess of a Happy Fulfilled Girl ... Hmm !
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by DonroxyII: 12:35pm On Feb 01, 2022
ukaface:
I wan ask question o
Please at what stage do men stop being sex starved?
At the stage he needs to Orgasm his Raging Testosterone and You ain't there to make it happen...

That's sex starved grin
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
Zenithpeak:
What is more foolish than sitting your wife down and tell her that; for one reason or the other you are bringing a rival into the house...

you aint thinking straight, once again.... if one of your marital duty is cleaning the house (like many African husband demand of you), and after marriage you dont want to do your marital duty (aka clean), then your husband MUST bring a cleaner to do what you are not willing to do....same with any other marital duties you may have (aka cooking and/or sex).

it is foolish of a woman to believe that because you suddenly lost your mind and decide you dont want to perform your marital duties any longer, a man should either live in a dirty house, dont get his meal on time after work and/or live a sexless life for years.

Even on a mere suspicion of infidelity, your life is at risk. Alaye, your analysis didn't add up at all and I will advice you.... don't die before your time because of ignorance.

as much as there are many insane people out there, dont believe for one minute that the main culprits here are women, its 50/50, and in Africa where married men believe they own their spouse, its more like 80/20... as they often kill their wives with total impunity!
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Zenithpeak(m): 7:58am On Feb 02, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you aint thinking straight, once again.... if one of your marital duty is cleaning the house (like many African husband demand of you), and after marriage you dont want to do your marital duty (aka clean), then your husband MUST bring a cleaner to do what you are not willing to do....same with any other marital duties you may have (aka cooking and/or sex).

it is foolish of a woman to believe that because you suddenly lost your mind and decide you dont want to perform your marital duties any longer, a man should either live in a dirty house, dont get his meal on time after work and/or live a sexless life for years.

as much as there are many insane people out there, dont believe for one minute that the main culprits here are women, its 50/50, and in Africa where married men believe they own their spouse, its more like 80/20... as they often kill their wives with total impunity!

Mmtcheewww
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by DonroxyII: 3:36am On Feb 03, 2022
SirJerrie:
I once dated a girl who hated sex.
According to her, She was sexually abused(raped) when she was barely 10 years old by her cousin who was way older.
When we making out and I try to touch her p*$$y, she feels irritated (even when she's very wet).
First time we were supposed to have sex, immediately i pulled her panties, she felt irritated and started to cry(we are talking about somebody in her mid 20's). It took almost a year before anything happened between us...
The sex started coming frequently when she got very comfortable with me.

All I'm saying is there's might be a psychological factor causing your wife to lack interest in sex..
Maybe Stress... Or Trauma from a bad sexually experience. Or maybe she just doesn't fancy you
in a sexual way to want to get turned on by you.

Try Stuffs that help with libido for females... Like SPANISHFLY(get one and pour in her drink... Try to turn her on afterwards)

See why sexual compactibility is important in marriage...
Test your Merchandise before you buy!!
Everything sexual to a woman is psychological because once the canal is not lubricated then it feels like you are poking a big wound. To get the canal lubricated, you have to get her brain lubricated with resulting effects all over her intestines including vagina. To get Her Brain Lubricated, You have to be Psychological (Solution Provider/Problem Solver).

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Wife Doesn't Like Sex / I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! / Any Married Lady Who Never Had This Is As Good As unmarried.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.