Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate (57047 Views)

My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife / My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by odinson1(m): 8:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
pozehnani:

Everybody is not a dog, please.

He needs solution to his problem. not a damage to his life and Marriage.

What might the solution be then?

He should keep begging his own wife for sex? Or he should turn to a slave and obey her every command so she will reward him with the sex once every four months for being a good dog.

The only solutions here are

1. Divorce!

2. He cheats

3. He gets a 2nd wife who will compete with the first wife and will thereby make that 1st wife to shower the man with sex so as not to make him lose his attraction and affection for her

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by ipobarethieves: 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
sad
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by gadgethead: 9:52pm On Jan 28, 2022
Beg her every night?... little wonder why she hates sex

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by debbydams(f): 9:52pm On Jan 28, 2022
superCleanworks:
this was sent in from where to where?
ebute meta to iyana ipaja grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Germi9: 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
Amb1045:
This was sent IN earlier this week by a married man living in lagos with his wife of about 5yrs and a family of 3 kids.

He complained that his wife has extremely low libido. Infact, he practically begs for sex every night and labours even harder during the act cos the wife never gets wet at all. He has grown so frustrated with this since the wife has advised him to masturbate if that would make him feel better cos she has no interest whatsoever in sex.

He is now thinking that about their miserable sex life as a couple and now thinks that perhaps the wife has a spiritual husband or cheating and really disillusioned with the marriage and turlt needs help.

What do you advise him?
No woman hates sex, give her the right partner and she will open it all up

13 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Aboguede(m): 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
Una matters too much kwanu

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by ImoleNaija: 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
How is their financial life?

Let's start from there.

Munzy14:
Na only you don reason the real matter o.
Money money palaver.. grin
Abundance of resources is a natural libido.. cheesy
Lol

I'm only trying to view things from my own angle. I don't even think I need a gf until I am stable financially, not to mention having early morning erection.

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by greggng: 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
Amb1045:
This was sent IN earlier this week by a married man living in lagos with his wife of about 5yrs and a family of 3 kids.

He complained that his wife has extremely low libido. Infact, he practically begs for sex every night and labours even harder during the act cos the wife never gets wet at all. He has grown so frustrated with this since the wife has advised him to masturbate if that would make him feel better cos she has no interest whatsoever in sex.

He is now thinking that about their miserable sex life as a couple and now thinks that perhaps the wife has a spiritual husband or cheating and really disillusioned with the marriage and turlt needs help.

What do you advise him?

You beg her every night
Do you want to kill her with sex,?

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by badboyTee(m): 9:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Get her younger to come visiting and bang shit outta her head
same thinking bro at least bride price no go waste wink cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by adecz: 9:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
Get a side chick ♥❗️❗️

Many lovely, loving, single ladies
are out deh looking for your type.

Good thing is that, it won't prick
your conscience, since no be you
cause am.

Hope say you don't have Xtra size
cassava though, because many babes dey
fear anaconda .☺️

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
So if she no hate sex na every month u deh born pikin? 3children within 5yrs

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by ENGINEERG(m): 9:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
Go outside to look for it then or you wan die with depression ni?
We all live once in this life, don't let any woman cage your happiness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by qtguru(m): 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
Eya He will soon turn to side-chic, side-chics are readily available these days

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by revived2: 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
E be many things
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by superCleanworks(m): 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
debbydams:
ebute meta to iyana ipaja grin

No mind all this people with their cooked up stories

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by nonny1212: 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
And in another thread, an old man is advising not to taste the package before paying.

I can't please. All package must be tested

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by healthyguy(m): 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
This one hard

She needs the professional help of therapist

But you need patience to see this through

Meanwhile, i do Affiliate Marketing.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by qtguru(m): 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
MufasaLion:
WTF?

Why self-service when I have a woman at home? I'm not against polygamy but I'd rather divorce than stay with such woman.

Cele ? na you
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Workch: 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
Tell her that you will cheat if she can't satisfy you. If she doesn't try a therapist, if it continues then start cheating on her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by allanphash7(m): 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
No woman hate sex, she doesn’t love you ni

Even if she hates it love is sacrifice my brother

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Lovenorth: 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
Do it by force, she is your wife and nothing would happen since she choose to despise you, if you can't do that then go for second wife

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by OGAStacks2021: 9:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
Somebody is giving her bro. Move wise and think twice. Woman like sex more than men.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by saphiere(f): 9:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
Amb1045:

What do you advise him?
Can't you all do without sex? The use sex swear for una?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by OGAStacks2021: 9:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
You are influencing rape.
Lovenorth:
Do it by force, she is your wife and nothing would happen since she choose to despises you, if you can't do that then go for second wife

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by MufasaLion: 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
qtguru:

Cele ? na you

What you mean?
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by qtguru(m): 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
MufasaLion:

What you mean?

No worries, a friend on twitter has the same moniker as you
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by OYEDIPE(m): 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2022
Deicide:
Men always remember that a woman can get married to someone she doesn't even love! Just because she chose to marry you doesn't mean you are or where her first choice. To them it is nothing.
Idodo Oro
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Monchengladbach(m): 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2022
Op so no leg over for u from ur wifey, not to talk of hmmm
Re: My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate by Kaypriince(m): 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2022
No woman hate sex to the extend you beg her every night, something is wrong somewhere, it's either you're not f$$king her so hard to the extent she moarn so hard or she satisfy herself with your neighbor or she's using dido, Note: No dey pity woman when you're f$$king her and she's saying stop, Na lie oo if you dey stop, na another men go help you finish your work oo

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Wife Doesn't Like Sex / I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! / Any Married Lady Who Never Had This Is As Good As unmarried.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.