Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:58 PM

My Girlfriend Just Break My Heart How Do I Move On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Break My Heart How Do I Move On (2045 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Just Break My Heart How Do I Move On by Efe42(m): 9:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
Hello guys please I can't say much right now I'm so lonely right now, there's this girl i love who I've always care for with my help and advice she got a job after a year's of sitting at home now without no reason at all she break my heart please how can I move on I need to clear my thought away far from her I'm so devastated right now I couldn't sleep last night because its because I won't believe she' has plan's to break my heart getting the job.

I mean we see everyday every evening I support her financially the little way the way I can.

At first I didn't have feelings for her which I told her but she broke down in real tears that evening from there I started having feelings towards her only for her to gain access to my heart and break my in sooner than I excepted!!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Break My Heart How Do I Move On by betcliq: 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
Go to near by Pharmacy ask for Redpill also ask them for prescription.

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Break My Heart How Do I Move On by Kriss216: 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
Sorry o.

To love a Nigerian girl is 3rd most foolish things on earth!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Break My Heart How Do I Move On by Efe42(m): 9:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
betcliq:
Go to near by Pharmacy ask for Redpill also ask them for prescription.
what's redpill
Re: My Girlfriend Just Break My Heart How Do I Move On by Innobee99(m): 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
Efe42:
what's redpill
A no nonsense man
Re: My Girlfriend Just Break My Heart How Do I Move On by Isokoson1: 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

Nigeria girls aint to be trusted...

Bro try move on... E no go easy bcus u Don love her already wella...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Break My Heart How Do I Move On by Chno: 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
Why would you allow a naija girl to break your heart werey. You don’t have brain. Simp

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Break My Heart How Do I Move On by Kriss216: 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
Chno:
Why would you allow a naija girl to break your heart werey. You don’t have brain. Simp
Na Mumu boy na.

Go carry em delicate heart give a Nigerian girl. Ode. Didirin! Omo ale.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Break My Heart How Do I Move On by GuyWise(m): 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

If you are in a relationship always expect the worst, never invest much(both money and emotion) in any relationship with a naija girl.

I ghost my girlfriends before they dump me; I always read their minds then ghost them even before they will think of dumping me. That's how we roll. cool cool cool cool

I will not like a girl to dump me and I will start looking like a fool wink wink wink
Re: My Girlfriend Just Break My Heart How Do I Move On by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
Become a red piller, una say no!angry

Date a Nigeria girl at your own peril.

OP, the only thing you should do with a Nigeria girl is to bang her and move on. Nothing else! Don't waste your time spending your money and resources on her. Spend that money on your mother instead.

Oga, swallow the red pill tablets and enjoy massive peace of mind. That girl used you and dumped you. You better forget her and move on.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Break My Heart How Do I Move On by Emerald04(m): 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
The one who love the most tend to get hurt the most.
May we never engaged ourselves in a one sided relationship. AMEN!

Op she’s your girlfriend but you’re never her boyfriend. Just move on bruh. It’s a scary world we live in. When you find love again, endeavor to use your brain too. Not just your heart.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Break My Heart How Do I Move On by Efe42(m): 9:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
Isokoson1:
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

Nigeria girls aint to be trusted...

Bro try move on... E no go easy bcus u Don love her already wella...

Thanks bro I haven't feet such hear break in my life before because we see every evening we have this intimacy not knowing that she's after the little assistant I offer her holy not interested in me and I love, at first I told her I don't want anything relationship!!

But She insisted she started love affection different way's in time I give in.

she call's me every evening and I always response to her needs.

she just got a job on Monday and since then she's as been acting strange she even busy my call's since morning till now

I feel sad sorry for my self for helping her not knowing she's after temporary relationship it hurts inside me!!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Break My Heart How Do I Move On by Truvelisback(m): 9:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
Op, just sew up ur broken heart and move on......

Re: My Girlfriend Just Break My Heart How Do I Move On by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kpele oh

Re: My Girlfriend Just Break My Heart How Do I Move On by Efe42(m): 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
Emerald04:

Op she’s your girlfriend but you’re never her boyfriend. Just move on bruh. It’s a scary world we live in. When you find love again, endeavor to use your brain too. Not just your heart.

Bro you're right oh
Re: My Girlfriend Just Break My Heart How Do I Move On by frozen70(f): 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
Efe42:
Hello guys please I can't say much I'm so lonely right the Girl I thought love who I've always care for with my help and advice she just got a job after a year's of sitting at home now without no reason at all she break my heart please how can I move on I need to clear my thought away far from her!!

You can't breath simply because your girlfriend left you

What happens if your are married and your wife left you and take children along, that means you will need an oxygen

Is this your first time of experiencing heart break

If yes, deal. With it because more are coming

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
Re: My Girlfriend Just Break My Heart How Do I Move On by ojun50(m): 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
The wey we all move aftet watching super eagle match
Re: My Girlfriend Just Break My Heart How Do I Move On by Efe42(m): 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
Emerald04:

I regrets accepting her in the first place I'm so lonely that's why I feel hurt so much inside
Re: My Girlfriend Just Break My Heart How Do I Move On by Efe42(m): 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
Please I need advice I need too get mind off her
Re: My Girlfriend Just Break My Heart How Do I Move On by realonecrilar(m): 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
Efe42:
Please I need advice I need too get mind off her

Bro, kindly delete all her pictures on your phone and stop the callings asap.

Don't feel guilty, it happens .

Go out with your friends , put on good clothes if you have the capacity, and work in her presence without looking her face.

Delete her contacts, and stop checking if she's online on what'sapp & FB as you've been doing.

You're a man, better girls will come.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Break My Heart How Do I Move On by Efe42(m): 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
realonecrilar:

Bro, kindly delete all her pictures on your phone and stop the callings asap.

Don't feel guilty, it happens .

Go out with your friends , put on good clothes if you have the capacity, and work in her presence without looking her face.

Delete her contacts, and stop checking if she's online on what'sapp & FB as you've been doing.

You're a man, better girls will come.

Thanks bro I just delete all her pic and i clear my call list with her contact
Re: My Girlfriend Just Break My Heart How Do I Move On by MufasaLion: 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
grin grin grin

No wonder she left you. She already told me you gonna come on Nairaland to cry. She's now my baby.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Break My Heart How Do I Move On by Chno: 10:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
The guy really vex me. I wish i go fit see him now make i use plank break him head as sense no dey inside
Kriss216:

Na Mumu boy na.

Re: My Girlfriend Just Break My Heart How Do I Move On by Efe42(m): 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kriss216:

Na Mumu boy na.

There re some comment you just have too ignored
Re: My Girlfriend Just Break My Heart How Do I Move On by DaddyRochie1642: 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Break My Heart How Do I Move On by Kandeed: 10:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
You're jobless yet you went outta ur way to link her with a job and here you are crying cuz she left, if course she left cuz ur senseless. ion think I've seen such fvckery from this nigga in years

Truly you deserve the heart break
Re: My Girlfriend Just Break My Heart How Do I Move On by Collyweed: 11:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
Efe42:
Hello guys please I can't say much I'm so lonely right the Girl I thought love who I've always care for with my help and advice she just got a job after a year's of sitting at home now without no reason at all she break my heart please how can I move on I need to clear my thought away far from her!!

Why do you want to move on when you can kuku camp on her door mouth until she gree take you back.

It’s that SIMPle
Re: My Girlfriend Just Break My Heart How Do I Move On by Haywhy14(m): 12:12am On Jan 29, 2022
Omooo, heartbreak no be beans oh.

I remember that year wey Olaide leave me follow yahoo boy go. She claim sey I no too dey 'bam bam'. I cry, I no chop for 3 hours. After a while, she run come back kneel down dey beg me make I accept her back. But as I still get hope to 'bam bam' for future, I quickly chase her shaperly.

Op, I no know how this story take relate to yours sha. But move on, you no fit die! Las las, you no go chop for 6hours, and after hunger don wire your head finish, nobody go tell you before you go chop and move on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Break My Heart How Do I Move On by KingDash: 12:51am On Jan 29, 2022
Efe42:
she dey my house now, we been dey bang since morning.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Break My Heart How Do I Move On by jimmychang: 3:24am On Jan 29, 2022
Life will surely go on bro....it is what it is.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Break My Heart How Do I Move On by Totilopussylick(m): 3:53am On Jan 29, 2022
Efe42:
Smoke weed

Nothing clears mind like it smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Just Break My Heart How Do I Move On by Mhykel217(m): 4:04am On Jan 29, 2022
Roll up and smoke up my brotha..

Cuz problem no fit finish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Take Her Back Or Not, I'm Very Confused At The Moment People / How To Make Penetration More Pleasurable For Your Woman / Money Na Water (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.