Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,403 members, 7,830,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? (34368 Views)

Should Women Actually Earn The Same Salary As Men? / Top 10 Countries Where You Can Earn The Most (2018) / How To Earn The Respect Of Your Employer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by Timagex(m): 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
Add photography to it. There are wedding photographers who make more than a million naira every weekend. I am not at the level but I'll get there one day.

Check one of my shots below..

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by Whitebeer2k: 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
Mobile repair be baba you earn 30k a day depending on location
Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by Lamanii22(f): 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
Catering/housekeeping/cleaner
Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by tasalanoni(m): 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
Heavy duty equipment mechanics are the real big boys. I mean those who repair diesel trucks, earth moving equipment, power generators and cranes. Those guys no be your mate. I wish say I still get age for my side, I for go learn that work.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by bluefilm: 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2022
It should be caterers.

Everybody loves to eat good food.
Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by chatinent: 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2022
Food is another gold.

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by elnath(m): 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
Go and gain mastery of either plumbing or welding if you see yourself traveling abroad anytime in the future. This information I just gave you is worth its weight in gold- plumbing or welding.
Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by Angelfrost(m): 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
Well, I know for certain that cleaners make the least money...

I'm talking at the ordinary level!
Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by dingbang(m): 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2022
obembet:
I believe some of us are trying to double our Hussle this year and getting more income since Nigeria Economy is not friendly anymore.

So am thinking of adding one of this job as per time job just to increase my Incase which will also help if I travel out.

So please Which of this hand works earn the most Money?

No time to waste this year
none on its own earns most money. It is your ability to earn people's trust and the way you handle customer relationships and also the God factor that makes you earn the most money when doing any of those handworks.

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by Angelfrost(m): 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2022
Timagex:
Add photography to it. There are wedding photographers who make more than a million naira every weekend. I am not at the level but I'll get there one day.

Check one of my shots below..

You're doing well... Keep it up!
Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by Sapeleboy911(m): 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
Mechanic is the best and most profitable. Though it takes more time to learn and it can be very stressful and demanding. If you are a competent mechanic, not Kazeem you will make good money. I know about five mechanics that use Benz ML 350. Those guys only repair German cars.

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
Las las politics pay pass , imagin an individual looting money meant for a hole state
Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2022
obembet:
I believe some ....

Cleaners are the worst of the lot. Cleaning is not a skill since any idiot can clean, which is why cleaners are damn cheap.

Tailors and hairdressers are better but the skills are easy to learn, which is why they cannot scale.

As a consequence, the price they charge is always tied to the location of their workshops. That's why groups of tailors and hairdressers in an area always charge within the same range.

They even form associations and fix minimum prices so that they don't end up engaging in price wars, which will only make stuff cheaper and drive them into poverty.

Caterers are a bit better than the other three but their profits are limited to the type of clients they work with. And catering isn't very competitive too since many people can do it (and many women do it -- most as a side job in fact). It's only above tailoring and hairdressing because of the stress involved.

Carpentry is above catering and the other 3 because it takes time to learn, requires skills to execute, and is stressful. But it's okay and they make good profits.

Mechanics are the top dogs of the lot. They scale the best, especially if you know your job well and are honest, which is very simple.

There're loads of resources on sites like YouTube and car blogs & forums too, so you'd be able to repair most cars even if you've never worked on them, so far you understand the underlying principles and own a few costly equipment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by socialmediaman: 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2022
RoyalBoutique:

Where did you see plumbing?

As in Plumbing Mechanics (known as plumbers). I've updated my post.
Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by kenton(m): 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
I live in the UK and Plumbers charge a minimum call out of £200 and then an hourly rate of slightly less. Another lucrative hustle here is barbing. As a guy if you can cut hair here you go make money. The least amount for hair cut is £10 some folks charge as high as £24. These are the two I can speak on.
Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by smalldoctor: 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
Scaffolding nko! Too much money wink
obembet:
I believe some of us are trying to double our Hussle this year and getting more income since Nigeria Economy is not friendly anymore.

So am thinking of adding one of this job as per time job just to increase my Incase which will also help if I travel out.

So please Which of this hand works earn the most Money?

No time to waste this year
Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by NutritionGuru: 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2022
Farmguy509:
I hardly help people broadcast but I think the forum is great
wink

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by obembet(f): 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2022
smalldoctor:
Scaffolding nko! Too much money wink

Please explain it better
Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by Sheriman(m): 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2022
Mechanic is good and very demanding with beta location
Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by Akuruoulo(m): 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2022
eddynaira125:

Lies from the pit of hell, their problem is just laziness, check all the superstars tailor like yomi casual, disappointment is not part of them
Goan have a sit
Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by hotdealz(m): 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2022
Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by Martini101(m): 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2022
With Mechanic ,If you Sabi work you don make an for life!!!!
Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by Ekugbeh(m): 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2022
Learn welding and fabrication
Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by RPG2020(m): 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2022
fattprince:

My boss that I'm learning from doesn't disappoint. I envy that guy. Me I will be a lazy tailor because it's my third option.

Don't be a lazy boy

Remember your early days
Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by namo77: 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
Kriss216:
Anything relating to Food is lucrative.

Nigerians must chop, no matter anything.

Mechanics dey chop daily
Tailors dey chop daily
Carpenters dey chop daily
Cleaners dey chop daily
Hairdressers dey chop daily .

But are they making profit in the food business compared to mechanics?
Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by stephenponti(m): 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2022
elnath:
Go and gain mastery of either plumbing or welding if you see yourself traveling abroad anytime in the future. This information I just gave you is worth its weight in gold- plumbing or welding.

Are u into any of those i want to learn Welding?
Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by Originalsly: 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2022
First.... it depends on how good the person is at the trade. If all is given equal rating ... as in 8/10..... the mechanic will make the most. We can look at it per hour earning over 8 hours... a day's work. Car shut off.... mechanic figures out it's a relay ... you have no clue.... he tells you come back in the evening... fixes the problem in 15 minutes... bills you N25k... he'shappy you're happy.... same with other come back customers.

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by Cantonese: 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
RoyalBoutique:

Where did you see plumbing?

Him na plumber na.
Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by Myzubby(m): 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2022
Actually it depends on location
mechanics here in my town make lot of money .
One guy i believe not up to 25 or about that age reveals that he make weekly savings of 50k
I can personally attest to this just this week alone we visited a mechanic's workshop this guy worked on different motorcycle bikes each servicing goes as low as 4k and as high as 7k . Sometimes they resell the parts as belgium parts and still make more money
however it depends on location.
Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by Timagex(m): 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2022
Angelfrost:

You're doing well... Keep it up!

Thanks boss... cool
Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by eddynaira125: 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2022
Akuruoulo:

Goan have a sit

One dissapointor spotted

I repeat again Laziness is the problem of tailors

Real tailor sew till Dawn
Re: Which Of This Hand Works Earn The Most Money? by RoyalBoutique(m): 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2022
socialmediaman:

As in Plumbing Mechanics (known as plumbers). I've updated my post.

Where did you see plumbing mechanics?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mathematics In Nigeria- The Way Forward / Is This A Norm In Nigeria Among Bosses And Masters?? / An Employer Sent The Above Message To His Employees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.