Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again (2334 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by Wizywiz(m): 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2022
Putindbutt:

Ensure you have a child and you're good.
am working on that....
Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by Demigod22: 11:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
When it comes to relationship, I am very cool with all my ex's. Whenever we meet we always greet jovially. I don't have bad memory of them.

But I really like Khadija, but one cult guy forced me to break up with her. When the guy graduated I try my best to make things work out, but Khadija has already joined daughters of Eve.
Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Victor Ayo Fred Shola Peter Seye Mavis Wesley Juwon Kehinde Sunday

Akpara ino
Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by luvyaself95(m): 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2022
Kate, Tosin and Janet.
Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by Frenzy01(m): 7:15am On Jan 30, 2022
How do y'all keep meeting terrible people like this... Gusshhh angry angry

Meanwhile contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by computersoft: 7:28am On Jan 30, 2022
Putindbutt:
Here are the top on my list,

1. Deborah- I traveled for 3 weeks and she was flirting with my best friend. My friend called to inform me what my girl was up to. My best friend returned the favour because I also informed him of his ex flirting with me and would never break the bro code.
My friend asked me to come back on a weekend she'd be in his house. I came back as planned and found her right there in her undies. She nearly fainted.
Funnily enough, she told me that I was her last bus stop and nothing on earth could separate us.

2. Amara- She was dating her boss. Things got very messy when a message pop up on her phone while she was having her bath in my apartment. I would later found out she dated one of her lecturers in school and worse of all, she was sleeping with her dad's close associate.
She already been to my mum and was always acting like a wife material whenever she visits her.

Any lady bearing these two names should miss me forever. Can't date or marry them ever again.
BLESSING...She aborted muy baby,upon all TVE warning from Muy mum. l had to free her.

1 Like

Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by Qatar2022: 8:04am On Jan 30, 2022
Putindbutt:

You're still searching. You haven't been in a relationship before?
Hahahaa never you quote this moniker again shse stupid
Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by Prettygirl200(f): 8:21am On Jan 30, 2022
Putindbutt:

Bad guy wisdom. what did he do to break your heart?
he wasn't giving attention so let go of him so I can have peace sad sad
Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by Prettygirl200(f): 8:23am On Jan 30, 2022
Putindbutt:

Bad guy wisdom. what did he do to break your heart?
grin grin grin grin no not you so ur own name is wisdom too
Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by Putindbutt: 11:00am On Jan 30, 2022
computersoft:
BLESSING...She aborted muy baby,upon all TVE warning from Muy mum. l had to free her.
Blessing is already on the red list. Ladies bearing Blessing, i dey fear una.
Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by Putindbutt: 11:12am On Jan 30, 2022
Prettygirl200:
he wasn't giving attention so let go of him so I can have peace sad sad
I thought he cheated on you, chop & clean mouth or chop your money. You should have told him about the attention and watch him adjust.
Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by Prettygirl200(f): 11:54am On Jan 30, 2022
Putindbutt:

I thought he cheated on you, chop & clean mouth or chop your money. You should have told him about the attention and watch him adjust.
I don talk I don tire not dat e has even given a dime at a time he started giving me attitude na I cuma say make I rest and may e too rest.
Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by Putindbutt: 5:08pm On Jan 30, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I don talk I don tire not dat e has even given a dime at a time he started giving me attitude na I cuma say make I rest and may e too rest.
e fit be say e dey hustle. u for don find replacement
Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by Prettygirl200(f): 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
Putindbutt:

e fit be say e dey hustle. u for don find replacement
I tire abeg
Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by omolasho: 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
I cring anytime I hear the name Christiana! This girl was a match from hell itself. First: hard to get, second; excessive financial demand, third: inexustible therapeutic lies, fourth: mastery in emotional manipulation, fifth: fucking my colleagues with such a marvelous stealth, six: fucking some members of her family, seventh: confession of witchcraft. She pretends to be Church girl, I swear if this girl stabs you to death her innocent look, lies and tears may make pple still mob your corpse to hell!
Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by Putindbutt: 9:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I tire abeg
Just one relationship and you're tired.
Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by Putindbutt: 9:27pm On Jan 30, 2022
omolasho:
I cring anytime I hear the name Christiana! This girl was a match from hell itself. First: hard to get, second; excessive financial demand, third: inexustible therapeutic lies, fourth: mastery in emotional manipulation, fifth: fucking my colleagues with such a marvelous stealth, six: fucking some members of her family, seventh: confession of witchcraft. She pretends to be Church girl, I swear if this girl stabs you to death her innocent look, lies and tears may make pple still mob your corpse to hell!
Christiana!

Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by Fiscus105(m): 9:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
Olubu, Aina, Jumoke, in other not to write 3 pages of newspaper,.......... Any guy that will have serious relationship with those 3 ladies for just 6 months straight...... I salute him.

Their second should be Satan the father of manipulation and liar.
Re: Mention The Name Of An Ex You Would Never Date Or Marry Ever Again by Prettygirl200(f): 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
Putindbutt:

Just one relationship and you're tired.
abeg am still a very young girl I cannot cum and kill myself ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Commits Suicide After Boyfriend She Sponsored Abroad Dumps Her For Another / Amazing Makeup Transformation Pictures Of A Slay Grandma (graphic Pics) / Lady Weeps Profusely Due To Childlessness At Age 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.