Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com (28514 Views)

Latest Review Of EDXQUANTIFY.COM Crypto Arbitrage AI | Is EDXQUANTIFY.COM Legit? / Stop Using Payoneer For Amazon KDP / What You Need To Know About Wise.com (formally Transferwise) And Its Advantages. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Meedon: 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2022
leosantogod:

Yeah, but for the first option, [url]aboki.africa[/url] makes it simpler. No need for a dorm account with a Nigerian bank. Just create a USD, GBP or EUR account on Aboki Africa and use it to receive your payment directly. Then convert to naira and withdraw directly to your bank account.

Are you for real?
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by iLegendd(m): 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
leosantogod:

Yeah, but for the first option, [url]aboki.africa[/url] makes it simpler. No need for a dorm account with a Nigerian bank. Just create a USD, GBP or EUR account on Aboki Africa and use it to receive your payment directly. Then convert to naira and withdraw directly to your bank account.

Grey.co, AKA, Aboki.africa works, but the CDC approach gives more profit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=225bFNQNyeQ

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Throwawayengr: 5:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
Who has an idea of how I can get a German bank account. I need it to receive payment from a survey site.
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by egbeocha(m): 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
Throwawayengr:
Who has an idea of how I can get a German bank account. I need it to receive payment from a survey site.

Am in d same shoe with u bro. Pls tell me wen u ve succeeded with it. I ve ova €100 there
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Soleye24(m): 1:44am On Feb 11, 2022
iLegendd:
1. Create a Wise account and verify it with your ATM card to generate your foreign account numbers. Sadly, Nigerians have made Wise to stop accepting our ATM cards. The new method is to create an account with Barter by Flutterwave. Click on virtual $ card and fund it with 20 or 25 Dollar. Use this Barter virtual card to verify your Wise dot com account and they'll give you your USD account number. It's not only Barter that works — others do too, but not a typical Nigerian debit card.

Hello bro, for someone like me that do not work for any foreign company or sell anything online which require payment in foreign funds, how do I make good money from this method you have shared because I strongly believe some people are making money from it. Maybe like buying Dollar from a source at cheaper price which will be sent to their wise account and selling it at higher price. Can you fill me in please? I want to make money too.

1 Like

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by iLegendd(m): 1:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
Soleye24:

Hello bro, for someone like me that do not work for any foreign company or sell anything online which require payment in foreign funds, how do I make good money from this method you have shared because I strongly believe some people are making money from it. Maybe like buying Dollar from a source at cheaper price which will be sent to their wise account and selling it at higher price. Can you fill me in please? I want to make money too.

What you posted is beyond me, so I'll quietly ignore.

3 Likes

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Galacious1: 5:26pm On Feb 11, 2022
iLegendd:

What you posted is beyond me, so I'll quietly ignore.
lol
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by twosquare(m): 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2022
They have not banned me since I've started using them. I'm only ditching them for their annual fee...
iLegendd:
PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer and What I Use Now. TransferWise Wise + Crypto.com

This post will be deleted soon. It's too precious to be be made public and free for that matter. Read it now or regret later.

Payoneer is a company owned and managed by a depressed and frustrated sets of people.

I used to use it some years ago. I still do, but as my 4th option. One day, I wanted to link my Publishdrive to it and they ended up banning my account after multiple attempts to link it.

When I was using it, I receive my Amazon royalties through it. My GTB was the bank I withdraw the money to, but they a terrible exchange rate — below CBN's official rate.

I lost lots of money because of this poor exchange rate. I'm glad they banned me — this pushed me to dig out better options.

While digging out other options, I called a female friend and created a Payoneer account for her with her details and that was what I was temporarily using to recieve my Amazon royalties for the mean time.

With this girl's account, she had her UBA attached to it and their exchange rate was worse than GTB. This made me to start using Paxful to withdraw.

With Paxful, I'll sell my Payoneer Dollar to someone on that platform and he will take around 2% or less of my total money and give me USDT.

I'll send this USDT on Paxful (they charge $5 per transfer), to my Binance account and sell it with black market rate (P2P) and make much more than using GTB or UBA to withdraw directly from Payoneer.

This method above was 10 times better than direct Payoneer to local bank transfer.

My Current Method

I have registered on sites that give me USA, UK, Canada, etc. account numbers just as Payoneer gave me.

I'll only reveal 3 of them (I have more than 6).

1. Dukascopy dot com
2. Crypto dot com
3. Wise dot com (formerly Transferwise)

These three above will give you foreign account numbers. How do you use it?

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by SUPERPACK: 1:31am On Feb 12, 2022
iLegendd:
For Paypal users, you can move your money from PayPal to Wise, from Wise to CDC, from CDC to Binance, and from Binance to your Nigerian Bank account via P2P. This way, you exchange your Dollar, EUR or GBP with black market rate than using UBA Africard that uses below official rate.
I am interested on how to send paypal funds to Wise. Like is it to link the account from wise to the paypal.

1 Like

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by PrinceJoeWan(m): 2:44am On Feb 12, 2022
Pls house, how do i create a PayPal account and verify it pls, am trying to work on some sites and apps but their only means of payment is PayPal.
Pls help out pls

iLegendd:

It seems you're in the business mainly to lose, not to preserve.

With the method I explained above, out of 1000, you'll only lose $7 or less. See below.

With your method, you'll lose $85 first, then another $5. That is, you'll lose $90 from your $1000 before the money arrives your Binance account.

So, would you prefer to lose $7 or less or $90 or more in a transaction of 1,000?

The first two images is Wise to Paxful while the last two is Wise to CDC.

Also, consider you have zero chance of being scammed when using Wise to CDC because there is no middle man unlike Wise to Paxful that has a middle man who takes $90 from you and may even scam you and run with your entire $1000.

The end.
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by NobleLivy(m): 4:50am On Feb 12, 2022
OnlineBusinessC:

Guys

This is false

I just got a response from PayPal.

Wise or Payoneer US bank account cannot be linked on PayPal
iLegendd:
PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer and What I Use Now. TransferWise Wise + Crypto.com

This post will be deleted soon. It's too precious to be be made public and free for that matter. Read it now or regret later.

Payoneer is a company owned and managed by a depressed and frustrated sets of people.

I used to use it some years ago. I still do, but as my 4th option. One day, I wanted to link my Publishdrive to it and they ended up banning my account after multiple attempts to link it.

When I was using it, I receive my Amazon royalties through it. My GTB was the bank I withdraw the money to, but they a terrible exchange rate — below CBN's official rate.

I lost lots of money because of this poor exchange rate. I'm glad they banned me — this pushed me to dig out better options.

While digging out other options, I called a female friend and created a Payoneer account for her with her details and that was what I was temporarily using to recieve my Amazon royalties for the mean time.

With this girl's account, she had her UBA attached to it and their exchange rate was worse than GTB. This made me to start using Paxful to withdraw.

With Paxful, I'll sell my Payoneer Dollar to someone on that platform and he will take around 2% or less of my total money and give me USDT.

I'll send this USDT on Paxful (they charge $5 per transfer), to my Binance account and sell it with the black market rate (P2P) and make much more than using GTB or UBA to withdraw directly from Payoneer.

This method above was 10 times better than direct Payoneer to local bank transfer.

My Current Method

I have registered on sites that give me USA, UK, Canada, etc. account numbers just as Payoneer gave me.

1. Dukascopy dot com
2. Crypto dot com

Typing...
what's the best means to open a Canadian bank account from Nigeria. Ilengend we can talk on phone please or whoever that can put me through should feel free to contact @09037060771. Thanks.
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by tflow2(m): 11:12am On Feb 12, 2022
Hi, I would like more info on using transferwise, i just signedup for it recently and having issues funding my account. Please give me your WhatsApp or twitter handle so i can chat you up
iLegendd:

I'll send this USDT on Paxful (they charge $5 per transfer), to my Binance account and sell it with black market rate (P2P) and make much more than using GTB or UBA to withdraw directly from Payoneer.

My Current Method

1. Dukascopy dot com
2. Crypto dot com

Typing...
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by JASMNE: 11:40am On Feb 12, 2022
PrinceJoeWan:
Pls house, how do i create a PayPal account and verify it pls, am trying to work on some sites and apps but their only means of payment is PayPal.
Pls help out pls

verified PayPal account 2k WhatsApp 080 849 32248
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by alexvic12: 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
I find this interesting. Please, can you explain how to link withdraw to Aboki using the UBA Prepaid dollar card? I'm thinking of getting the card this week to try something.

Thanks.

Cecegracen:

Plz don't call something lie when you are not sure. I have my wise US bank details linked to my PayPal account and do withdraw from my PayPal to wise, from wise to CDC and CDC to binance. I can also withdraw to my uba prepaid dollar card from my PayPal but that's if I want it faster and sell to Aboki. But like the op said, wise-cdc-binance is more profitable. Note that if ur PayPal currency is in euro, u link ur euro wise acct to it. Again for successful linking, have some money both in ur PayPal account and euro account.
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by samsard(m): 6:18pm On Feb 12, 2022
alexvic12:
I find this interesting. Please, can you explain how to link [b]withdraw to Aboki using the UBA Prepaid dollar card? [/b]I'm thinking of getting the card this week to try something.

Thanks.

Don't waste your time, it doesn't work.
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by LandMann: 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
phranco:

I have tried this but got stucked at otp code verification. I have done it severally and waited for otp hours but to no avail. Is there a way out of this. Pics below

Hello. Have you resolved this? How did you do it please?

Cc ilegendd

The barter.me Virtual card doesn't give the otp code sent via wise wen trying to pay the $20. OTP doesn't drop. Any solution?
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by pryme(m): 10:09pm On Feb 12, 2022
iLegendd:

Grey.co, AKA, Aboki.africa works, but the CDC approach gives more profit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=225bFNQNyeQ

Pls what's The CDC approach?
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by iLegendd(m): 11:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
pryme:

Pls what's The CDC approach?

Read the main post.
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by iLegendd(m): 11:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
LandMann:

Cc ilegendd

The barter.me Virtual card doesn't give the otp code sent via wise wen trying to pay the $20. OTP doesn't drop. Any solution?

I didn't use Barter. Somone I know did and it worked, so I can help.
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by LandMann: 11:09pm On Feb 12, 2022
iLegendd:

I didn't use Barter. Somone I know did and it worked, so I can help.

Ok. Which card did you use?

Also, could you modify your post with the appropriate warning about barter so people don't get their money stuck there as it doesn't work due to the otp issue.

Please what method did you use to pay the $20

1 Like

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by rainlover(m): 11:27pm On Feb 12, 2022
REGISTERED BUSINESS OWNERS ONLY.

If you get registered business DM me for link to register on a currency exchange platform were you will also receive gbp business account which you can transfer your funds into

(a good alternative to CDC and binance p2p)
and withdraw naira at black market rate straight to your bank account.

It's safe. Not crypto related
Current rate is 570/$

FOR REGISTERED BUSINESSES ONLY!

no personal account

What'sapp me for link. It's free

3 Likes

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by phranco(m): 6:30am On Feb 13, 2022
LandMann:

Cc ilegendd

The OTP came via email, so check ur email address

1 Like

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by LandMann: 6:37am On Feb 13, 2022
phranco:

The OTP came via email, so check ur email address

Thanks man. I just checked and saw that they sent it like 12 times. But I have already deactivated the account already thinking it won't work. Thanks man. I'll start again.
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by rainlover(m): 7:55am On Feb 13, 2022
Meedon:

Are you for real?
grey.co charges a lot of fees and there rate is lower. If u have a registered biz
follow the link below.
It's safer than the CDC method

https://exchange.vertofx.com/auth/register?referrer=VU-04022022-14863

3 Likes

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by tafiya: 8:26am On Feb 13, 2022
rainlover:
grey.co charges a lot of fees and there rate is lower. If u have a registered biz
follow the link below.
It's safer than the CDC method

https://exchange.vertofx.com/auth/register?referrer=VU-04022022-14863
But there is column for personal account.Why did you say the contrary please?

1 Like

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by rainlover(m): 10:42am On Feb 13, 2022
tafiya:
really? Lemme confirm cos I know it's only for businesses
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by samsard(m): 10:59am On Feb 13, 2022
rainlover:
really? Lemme confirm cos I know it's only for businesses
Don't mind him. They'll only collect email.
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by rainlover(m): 11:31am On Feb 14, 2022
tafiya:

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by yungz: 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
BjaySexy:

Sorted.. Thanks, had to request payment from another wise acct though.

please can you explain how you requested payment from another wise or did you buy from a wise vendor?
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by BjaySexy(m): 2:44pm On Feb 14, 2022
I bought from someone willing to sell some of his wise balance.. Are you trying to buy some?
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by yungz: 2:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
so after buying, you were able to verify your account?

can i use my barter visual card to fund someone else wise for verification?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

CBN Reintroduces Cashless Policy / Best Logistics Companies To Use For Mini Importation Biz / Custom Boss Lifts Ban On Rice Import

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.