Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com (28472 Views)

Latest Review Of EDXQUANTIFY.COM Crypto Arbitrage AI | Is EDXQUANTIFY.COM Legit? / Stop Using Payoneer For Amazon KDP / What You Need To Know About Wise.com (formally Transferwise) And Its Advantages. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by LandMann: 5:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
iLegendd:
6. Finally, you're here on Binance. I already assume you have a verified Binance account and you know how to use it. Transfer your USDT from Spot wallet to Funding and sell it on P2P.

With this method, if Amazon sent you $5,000, you'll end up getting around $4,995 in your Binance. This means you only spent $5 on total fees. If it's $500, you'll get up to $495 or more in your Binance account.

Isn't this better than using Payoneer to bank, Payoneer to Paxful, Lócal Bitcóin dot com, etc.?

It's a known fact that when a working method is introduced to Nigerians or Indians, it won't take more than 8 months before they abuse it and Nigerians get banned.

I always prepare for the worst while praying for the best.

The end.

Hello bro. I created and verified my CDC account. I clicked on bank transfer so I can add my wise details. I keep getting error on that page that country is not supported. Please help

1 Like

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by BjaySexy(m): 7:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
yungz:
so after buying, you were able to verify your account?

Yea..

can i use my barter visual card to fund someone else wise for verification?

Don't know bout this
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by rainlover(m): 8:16pm On Feb 14, 2022
Throwawayengr:
Who has an idea of how I can get a German bank account. I need it to receive payment from a survey site.
which survey site is that? You can use transferwise.

I have both personal and business account should in case you need assistance

1 Like

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by rainlover(m): 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2022
LandMann:

Hello bro. I created and verified my CDC account. I clicked on bank transfer so I can add my wise details. I keep getting error on that page that country is not supported. Please help
u can't withdraw from CDC to wise
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by LandMann: 9:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
rainlover:
u can't withdraw from CDC to wise

What I want to do is withdraw from Wise to CDC like ilegendd directed.. but I'm unable to determine the exact process to do this. I have verified the cdc and wise account. . On cdc, i don't know how to add the wise details etc
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Throwawayengr: 10:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
rainlover:
which survey site is that? You can use transferwise.

I have both personal and business account should in case you need assistance

Specifically German boss? Not general euro?
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 4:48pm On Feb 15, 2022
Throwawayengr:

Specifically German boss? Not general euro?

Yes. I can help you with that.
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by iLegendd(m): 11:27pm On Feb 15, 2022
CDC has lots of alternatives. One of them is Huobi.

5 Likes

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by iLegendd(m): 11:39pm On Feb 15, 2022
OnlineBusinessC:

Guys

This is false

I just got a response from PayPal.

Wise or Payoneer US bank account cannot be linked on PayPal

One more reply. See the screenshots below. The account was created less than 4 days ago and I linked a Wise account to it today, being the 15th of February, and I made a withdrawal to the Wise account. It will arrive tomorrow.

What I'm trying to say is: Because your car refused to start does not mean other people's cars won't start. Also, it's not everyone who can start a car the right way.

This thread is not really about teaching or exposing things, but to give hints and you can go out there to find solutions for yourself.

3 Likes

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by iLegendd(m): 11:41pm On Feb 15, 2022
LandMann:

Go to your CDC and copy your CDC bank details generated by CDC. Use this bank details to send EUR from Wise to CDC. That's all. Nothing special about the process.

1 Like

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by rainlover(m): 12:26am On Feb 16, 2022
OnlineBusinessC:

Guys

This is false

I just got a response from PayPal.

Wise or Payoneer US bank account cannot be linked on PayPal
not true. I withdraw to wise account form PayPal.

1 Like

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by kingsonJR(m): 1:23am On Feb 16, 2022
rainlover:
not true. I withdraw to wise account form PayPal.
Bro, please I want to ask if your paypal is US or Lesotho, I have a Lesotho paypal and I want to try this method. Thank you.
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by rainlover(m): 7:21am On Feb 16, 2022
kingsonJR:

Bro, please I want to ask if your paypal is US or Lesotho, I have a Lesotho paypal and I want to try this method. Thank you.
Mine is UK
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by egbeocha(m): 8:02am On Feb 16, 2022
iLegendd:
PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer and What I Use Now. TransferWise Wise + Crypto.com

This post will be deleted soon. It's too precious to be be made public and free for that matter. Read it now or regret later.

Payoneer is a company owned and managed by a depressed and frustrated sets of people.

I used to use it some years ago. I still do, but as my 4th option. One day, I wanted to link my Publishdrive to it and they ended up banning my account after multiple attempts to link it.

When I was using it, I receive my Amazon royalties through it. My GTB was the bank I withdraw the money to, but they a terrible exchange rate — below CBN's official rate.

I lost lots of money because of this poor exchange rate. I'm glad they banned me — this pushed me to dig out better options.

While digging out other options, I called a female friend and created a Payoneer account for her with her details and that was what I was temporarily using to recieve my Amazon royalties for the mean time.

With this girl's account, she had her UBA attached to it and their exchange rate was worse than GTB. This made me to start using Paxful to withdraw.

With Paxful, I'll sell my Payoneer Dollar to someone on that platform and he will take around 2% or less of my total money and give me USDT.

I'll send this USDT on Paxful (they charge $5 per transfer), to my Binance account and sell it with black market rate (P2P) and make much more than using GTB or UBA to withdraw directly from Payoneer.

This method above was 10 times better than direct Payoneer to local bank transfer.

My Current Method

I have registered on sites that give me USA, UK, Canada, etc. account numbers just as Payoneer gave me.

I'll only reveal 3 of them (I have more than 6).

1. Dukascopy dot com
2. Crypto dot com
3. Wise dot com (formerly Transferwise)

These three above will give you foreign account numbers. How do you use it?

Typing...

Pls how can I get german Iban account number ??
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by iLegendd(m): 10:04am On Feb 16, 2022
egbeocha:

Pls how can I get german Iban account number ??

I don't know since I don't have a need for a German account. Just search and dig Google and you'll surely find.
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by haleemrahman490: 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
I went through this tread from a-z and i think i understood what the Legend is implying which is all about transferring of fund you earned abroad to your local bank account but for the sake of people like us, what can we do legitimately online so that we too can earn in dollars just like most people here. illegend your reply will be highly appreciated.

7 Likes

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by iLegendd(m): 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2022
haleemrahman490:
I went through this tread from a-z and i think i understood what the Legend is implying which is all about transferring of fund you earned abroad to your local bank account but for the sake of people like us, what can we do legitimately online so that we too can earn in dollars just like most people here. illegend your reply will be highly appreciated.

No idea, but try Google. I have answered this kind of question a million times in the past. It's no longer appealing to me.

You can solve a problem and people will pay for the solution all around the world.

As a human, look for digital problems to solve. That's the secret.

8 Likes

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by angelfallz(m): 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
Why not teach us how you make money from crypto?

You've hinted at it in some of your threads, especially how you find cryptos to buy on obscure exchanges.

An example you've used is WOJ.

iLegendd:

No idea, but try Google. I have answered this kind of question a million times in the past. It's no longer appealing to me.

You can solve a problem and people will pay for the solution all around the world.

As a human, look for digital problems to solve. That's the secret.
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by iLegendd(m): 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
angelfallz:
Why not teach us how you make money from crypto?

You've hinted at it in some of your threads, especially how you find cryptos to buy on obscure exchanges.

An example you've used is WOJ.

I always advise people not to wait for anyone to volunteer to teach them, but for them to go out there and dig out a solution themselves.

Google.com and YouTube.com.

There you have it. You can also try Udemy.com.

9 Likes

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by angelfallz(m): 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
Personally I'm not waiting for anyone to teach me. But it would be nice to have guidance.
Don't you think so?

Thanks for the udemy

iLegendd:

I always advise people not to wait for anyone to volunteer to teach them, but for them to go out there and dig out a solution themselves.

Google.com and YouTube.com.

There you have it. You can also try Udemy.com.
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by egbeocha(m): 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2022
iLegendd:
1. Create a Wise account and verify it with your ATM card to generate your foreign account numbers. Sadly, Nigerians have made Wise to stop accepting our ATM cards. The new method is to create an account with Barter by Flutterwave. Click on virtual $ card and fund it with 20 or 25 Dollar. Use this Barter virtual card to verify your Wise dot com account and they'll give you your USD account number. It's not only Barter that works — others do too, but not a typical Nigerian debit card.

Pls which card should I use to deposit in wise account. Is it debit or credit card??

1 Like

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by iLegendd(m): 1:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
egbeocha:

Pls which card should I use to deposit in wise account. Is it debit or credit card??

Debit
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by iLegendd(m): 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2022
NobleLivy:
what's the best means to open a Canadian bank account from Nigeria. Ilengend we can talk on phone please or whoever that can put me through should feel free to contact. Thanks.

Open a Wise or Dukascopy account and you'll get a Canadian account from it.

8 Likes

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by rainlover(m): 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2022
kingsonJR:

It's UK

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by BjaySexy(m): 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
rainlover:

It's UK

Sup chief.. Did you call PayPal before they linked your wise acct or it was the normal linkage
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by dorispray: 5:09am On Feb 18, 2022
PrinceJoeWan:
Pls house, how do i create a PayPal account and verify it pls, am trying to work on some sites and apps but their only means of payment is PayPal.
Pls help out pls

Okay send me a mail. Pick my email address on Signature below

2 Likes

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by rainlover(m): 7:23am On Feb 18, 2022
BjaySexy:

Sup chief.. Did you call PayPal before they linked your wise acct or it was the normal linkage
its normal linking
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by egbeocha(m): 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2022
iLegendd:
1. Create a Wise account and verify it with your ATM card to generate your foreign account numbers. Sadly, Nigerians have made Wise to stop accepting our ATM cards. The new method is to create an account with Barter by Flutterwave. Click on virtual $ card and fund it with 20 or 25 Dollar. Use this Barter virtual card to verify your Wise dot com account and they'll give you your USD account number. It's not only Barter that works — others do too, but not a typical Nigerian debit card.

Pls does bartercard require bvn to create it?

1 Like

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by iLegendd(m): 9:05pm On Feb 18, 2022
Yes
Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Legalverify: 2:16pm On Feb 19, 2022
SERVICES AT VERIFY

1. VERIFIED PAYONEER ACCOUNTS ( Both UK, USA, Canada, Australia, India, and many more)

Two packages include

A. Special Name application. ( You tell us the name you need on the Payoneer if it's available, we go ahead and open a verified account)
B. Any name Application. ( we use random names to open a verified Payoneer account)

2. VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT with/without ID- USA, UK, India, Canada, etc
3. VERIFIED MONEYLION ACCOUNT
4. VERIFIED WALMART MONEY CARD ACCOUNT
5. DOCUMENTS FOR VERIFICATION AND LIMITATION REMOVAL (ID, UTILITY BILL, BANK/CARD STATEMENT, PROOF OF FULFILLMENT, PURCHASE RECEIPT, SSN CARD AND MANY MORE ETC)
6. FIND SSN FOR A PARTICULAR NAME/PERSON
7. SELFIE WITH ID and WORDS WRITTEN ON PAPER(as the case may be)
8. ALL KINDS OF USA BANKS
9. VERIFIED STRIPE ACCOUNT

Reach us on WhatsApp/call: +234*706*457*1275

2 Likes

Re: PAYONEER: Why I Stopped Using Payoneer & What I Use Now. Wise.com + Crypto.com by Cyril009(m): 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
rainlover:

It's UK

Good afternoon sir,can you give me the process you used to create your UK paypal account,looked on google everything i found was old did not work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

SCORPION TRADE: A Single Black Scorpion Can Earn You $50,000 -aljazeera / You Too Can Mine Bitcoin In Nigeria / Ibadan's Shopping Malls: The More, The Merrier? (and Images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.