Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

A Very Short Story, Sit Back And Enjoy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Very Short Story, Sit Back And Enjoy (827 Views)

A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport / A Short Thread, Ladies& Gentlemen. Sit Back And Fear Women- (Copied) / Is Igbo Women Are Lazy, Don't Like To Work And Just Want To Sit Back And Enjoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Very Short Story, Sit Back And Enjoy by Rhado: 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
So it started raining heavily on this fateful day

Re: A Very Short Story, Sit Back And Enjoy by Rhado: 8:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
And

1 Like

Re: A Very Short Story, Sit Back And Enjoy by Mickykarim: 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
Did she die as it appears?
Re: A Very Short Story, Sit Back And Enjoy by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: A Very Short Story, Sit Back And Enjoy by kelspinall(m): 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2022
chai ma man, you don push me back remember something I did 5 months ago.chai so this is 5 months of no comprinyoo.no p.IJ na next month,if e no bam no text or call me again

1 Like

Re: A Very Short Story, Sit Back And Enjoy by Kriss216: 8:41pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
Nonsense
Obviously, you're sex starved cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Very Short Story, Sit Back And Enjoy by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kriss216:

Obviously, you're sex starved cheesy
Trouble maker, sex starve ko sex starve ni

1 Like

Re: A Very Short Story, Sit Back And Enjoy by Kriss216: 8:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
Trouble maker, sex starve ko sex starve ni
Learn to swallow your pride and beg for gbola before konji finish you. You know I want the best for you

1 Like

Re: A Very Short Story, Sit Back And Enjoy by Rhado: 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
Then she sent me this after some weeks, my God na HIV test?

Re: A Very Short Story, Sit Back And Enjoy by Rhado: 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
Na so 1 hour 30 minutes enjoyment finish my life

1 Like

Re: A Very Short Story, Sit Back And Enjoy by Rhado: 9:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
kelspinall:
chai ma man, you don push me back remember something I did 5 months ago.chai so this is 5 months of no comprinyoo.no p.IJ na next month,if e no bam no text or call me again
If this is the kind you like then you must be my missing twin. The curvy the better. In my language I will call you “Nwune’m”
Re: A Very Short Story, Sit Back And Enjoy by kelspinall(m): 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
Rhado:

If this is the kind you like then you must be my missing twin. The curvy the better. In my language I will call you “Nwune’m”
lols I hear loud and clear nwanne m abu m onye igbo..the curvy the berra
Re: A Very Short Story, Sit Back And Enjoy by Sergio104(m): 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
kelspinall:
lols I hear loud and clear nwanne m abu m onye igbo..the curvy the berra

Wow,!!!

my Igbo brothers cool
Re: A Very Short Story, Sit Back And Enjoy by kelspinall(m): 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2022
Sergio104:

Wow,!!!
my Igbo brothers cool
nwanne daluu
Re: A Very Short Story, Sit Back And Enjoy by Cardealer2021(m): 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2022
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Groom Thinking? / Please Welcome Me Officially To Nairaland / Davido Finally Kissed Chioma And Rocked Her Yansh In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.