Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends (48825 Views)

Reps Seek Emergency Declaration On Ritual Killings, Blame Nollywood / Reps Declare National Emergency Over Ritual Killings / Oluwo Akanbi To Yoruba: Address Ritual Killings In South-West With Your Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by nedekid: 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
flokii:
This is why South West leaders be it traditional, religious and political need to act fast, think outside the box and put up a kind of periodic town hall meeting for our youths..

Stop giving out positions meant for Yorubas to outsiders.. Yoruba offsprings deserve to be gainfully employed in their own region, not to be engaged as thugs, agberos, internet fraudsters etc. Enough of the charity to outsiders while Yorubas are being neglected. Go to Abia state, they don't employ Imo indigenes or involve Enugu people in their state affairs. So why should people be travelling long distances to come and take up jobs from our youths?

Yoruba ronu!
We must wake up from this deep slumber we have fallen into.

"Enough of the charity to outsiders while Yorubas are being neglected."

If I may ask, what charity do you give to outsiders?
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by nedekid: 5:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
realestate99:

so you are not after Biafra again? na Lagos governorship seat dey your eye, lol, the last batch of destitutes dropped by fashola to the east would be a child's play, na tankers and trailers go dey dump you this time around......it is just about time, just chill.
Its all about demographics.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by pulsa(m): 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
Kingpin1000:
You know say the boy na yahoo boy or upcoming yahoo boy you still dey date am anything you see na your own.
There is one in my area, He has gone to like 3 to 4 babalawo but e no work. Last week He was lamenting, I wanted to advice him that Yahoo is not for everyone but I remembered the backlash I got from him and his friends. When He told me last week, I told him to use blood.
And na me go call police when any suspicious thing comes up in my area.

Guy you wicked oh grin, but if that guy hurts someone their blood is also on your hands.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by sokera: 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
OfficialAwol:
Tinubu urchins come and see o!

Timaya has joined IPOB grin
unfortunately Timaya never mentioned Ogun state …

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Onepeople: 5:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
FuckSilly:

One people kill you there mumu
Osù ipób jew pigs will always bring tribalism into EVERYTHING.
VERY INSECURE AND MISERABLE PEOPLE.
mr Bleep no kill me i beg of you,na nairaland banter we dey do ooo nothing serious. No personal hate for the west,you can go through my comment history to attest to that fact.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by pulsa(m): 5:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
JOemmy:

It's really a shame their traditional and political leaders like tinibu and the oni of ife is not even saying anything about the menace that have been ravaging that region for years maybe it's actually a cultural thing over there.

I'm Yoruba and it is a cultural thing to most of them, very annoying stuff, I recently realized 90% of Christian and Muslim mic traditional practices into their faith.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by sokera: 5:27pm On Jan 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Worse time to be a female in Yoruba land. Yoruba girls are now endangered species
stop deceiving yourself, yoruba girls are not endangered species but the entire citizens of the country … we need to restructure this country , everyone should stay In their regions for sometime and reset things

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Kingpin1000: 5:30pm On Jan 30, 2022
pulsa:

Guy you wicked oh grin, but if that guy hurts someone their blood is also on your hands.
There blood no dey my hands anything. I adviced you to stop stealing you said you will continue, I showed you a bank to go and rob and will be the one to call the police on you.

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:31pm On Jan 30, 2022
Seun360:

It will never happen, remember what happened to that woman that won house of representatives seat in 2015, what happened to her in 2019?
Time go come wey we go chase una back to Una erosion prone land if una no keep to Una lane. It's only a matter of time.

Maybe na this Tinubu election thing go ignite am quickly.

How many Yoruba people dey east? Doubt even they are up to 50,000 in population.

Continue with your chest beating.
What were you doing when she won the first time? Sleeping? Lols.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by pulsa(m): 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2022
Kingpin1000:

There blood no dey my hands anything. I adviced you to stop stealing you said you will continue, I showed you a bank to go and rob and will be the one to call the police on you.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Realhommie(m): 5:36pm On Jan 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Worse time to be a female in Yoruba land. Yoruba girls are now endangered species
A similar scenario almost played out in Bayelsa if not for God through the help of a passerby the girl would have been killed. It has happened in Delta state, case in point Elozino of Delsu, this has also played out in Rivers and even in the North, plateau state and Katsina state, we've read reports of these incidences here.

So, even though this is prevalent in the south west, it has become a national epidemic and not something to tribalize.. Please let's try to grow above tribalism, it doesn't speak well of us.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Ojiofor: 5:37pm On Jan 30, 2022
flokii:
This is why South West leaders be it traditional, religious and political need to act fast, think outside the box and put up a kind of periodic town hall meeting for our youths..

Stop giving out positions meant for Yorubas to outsiders.. Yoruba offsprings deserve to be gainfully employed in their own region, not to be engaged as thugs, agberos, internet fraudsters etc. Enough of the charity to outsiders while Yorubas are being neglected. Go to Abia state, they don't employ Imo indigenes or involve Enugu people in their state affairs. So why should people be travelling long distances to come and take up jobs from our youths?

Yoruba ronu!

Which outsiders are taking positions meant for Yorubas in Osun,Ogun,Oyo,Ekiti,Ondo and even Lagos?
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by nedekid: 5:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
TuFab:
[/b]
Lol.
Very ridiculous statement
But why do you hate your own and prefer other people's things?
It all about demographics. Ie population distribution.
It also has to do with financial empowerment. Eg, in an estate where 80% of the houses are owned by igbos or northerners, naturally the leadership of that estate might not be Yoruba.
It is not about hating your own thing.
If I buy your house tomorrow eg in Ikeja. I pay you and take procession, is it still your own thing? You cannot eat your cake and have it, if not hold a meeting of Yorubas and make a concensus not to sell to igbos, northerners etc. Then buy back all the properties on a willing seller willing buyer basis.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by naturefellow(m): 5:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
Oceanblaze:
Very anyhow afonjalistic people
perfect opportunity for y'all to exhibit your chronic tribalism. Only to say whites are being racist. Clowns!
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Raph82(m): 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
Ogun state has always been the headquarter of ritual killings in Nigeria, why can't the governor summon all the traditionalists in that state and give them ultimatum to fish out the evil ones among them? If that's not possible, they should have an effective association that will have rules of engagement and practices to ward off barbaric practices, by this, government can give a proper follow-up on their activities and mode of operations. Things are getting out of hand in that state, lots of human abattoirs hidden everywhere within the four corners of that state.

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by DispatcherLagos: 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
Realhommie:
A similar scenario almost played out in Bayelsa if not for God through the help of a passerby the girl would have been killed. It has happened in Delta state, case in point Elozino of Delsu, this has also played out in Rivers and even in the North, plateau state and Katsina state, we've read reports of these incidences here.

So, even though this is prevalent in the south west, it has become a national epidemic and not something to tribalize.. Please let's try to grow above tribalism, it doesn't speak well of us.
check the first two nairaland front pages and if you don't get a thread where your brothers are abusing igbos come back here and I will take down my comment with apology. We are only reciprocating what we were given
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by od501: 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
inoki247:
D country b somehow...

Believe all these so called academia to your peril. I wish I can just visit one and prove one or two to him. Their too much trust in academic paper prints is just too funny. They know nothing, nothing!
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by JOemmy(m): 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
pulsa:

I'm Yoruba and it is a cultural thing to most of them, very annoying stuff, I recently realized 90% of Christian and Muslim mic traditional practices into their faith.

Too bad but it can still be totally eradicated if the will and determination is there enlightened yorubas should come together and fight the menace.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by DispatcherLagos: 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
sokera:
stop deceiving yourself, yoruba girls are not endangered species but the entire citizens of the country … we need to restructure this country , everyone should stay In their regions for sometime and reset things
was expecting you to say a thing or two meaningful thing but you ended up saying trash. What does restructuring has to do with poor parental upbringing, gross greed and archiac belief?
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Realhommie(m): 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
check the first two nairaland front pages and if you don't get a thread where your brothers are abusing igbos come back here and I will take down my comment with apology. We are only reciprocating what we were given
I'm not Yoruba please...

And as a neutral, also not a newbie here (was a guest long before i registered my moniker in late 2015), your people are the chief culprits here...... You can actually do better because this forum is not so faceless like Many think.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Salvador1: 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
Beremx:
what has this nonsense you just wrote got to do with the topic? Stop shying away from the problem and face reality
leave that one he's a pained soul.

Who knows how many Igbos he might have send to land of no return cos of his hate and bitterness against Igbo.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by DECLAN2015(m): 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
Leverage2021:
so far if you are not an hypocrite you would agree that ritual killing is rampant in West than east.

Na months ago you say that one happen but na everyday skulls dey go down in dozens in west

Talking of cannibalism, the ritualists who prepare these charms for yorubas is like they didn't tell you the users have to drink these concoction prepared with the skull

So what do you mean by cannibals again

Nop...omly that is more reported
East is the odogwu whsn it comes to ritual killing and fraudulent life
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Newton85: 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Does it change the fact that in Yoruba land mama kills, papa kills, pikin kills...
Infact everything and everyone is a killer over there.
At least they don't use human meat to cook egusi and ofe nsala like your people who are natural cannibals.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by 3idiots: 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
flokii:

Yoruba ronu!

You need help mate!
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Leverage2021: 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
DECLAN2015:

more reported because no be the same federal agencies apprehending in West dey east abi?

You sound like a broken record
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
omenkaLives:
Seu, Myn. d44, the op deliberately added "skull mining" to the title of the article for obvious reasons, when that wasnt part of it from the source.

Yet, a moderator moved the thread to the fo without reviewing the title. If this was done to some other persons, all hell would have broken lose.

Smh.
tag lalasticlala too or are scared cheesy
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Leverage2021: 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
DECLAN2015:

because no be the same federal agencies apprehending in West dey east abi?

You sound like a broken record
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by DECLAN2015(m): 6:08pm On Jan 30, 2022
tempusfugit:
But joke apart lagos aside south west is poor, ogun, osun and ekiti, this three states re heavily underdeveloped, ondo way more better!!!

Leave them
Talk about ir east that is on fire.
I belive u are typingvthat from the west ohh
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by DispatcherLagos: 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
Realhommie:
I'm not Yoruba please...

And as a neutral, also not a newbie here (was a guest long before i registered my moniker in late 2015), your people are the chief culprits here...... You can actually do better because this forum is not so faceless like Many think.
as far as this forum is concern there is nothing like " a neutral" everyone fights everyone. Yes it's that bad. Talking about who champions the tribalism in this forum, maybe you didn't get your facts right or rather being bias, either way it's im material as everyone is comfortable that way while praying for something "bad" to happen to the other region so that the bashing can continue. I was once a preacher of love like you, but I gave up and joined the bandwagon after I realized that that is what this forum is all about. The moderators and the owners support it so we will keep bashing ourselves until it dies naturally on its own or lead to a full blown physical confrontation. No amount of "love-preaching" can stop this.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by techWriter3: 6:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
Very anyhow Nigerianslistic folks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo And His Late Wife, Stella's Throwback Photo / FG Proposes N120 Per Litre, Labour Leaders Kick / Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.