Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,543 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends (48826 Views)

Reps Seek Emergency Declaration On Ritual Killings, Blame Nollywood / Reps Declare National Emergency Over Ritual Killings / Oluwo Akanbi To Yoruba: Address Ritual Killings In South-West With Your Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by goaldynboy: 4:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
EsomahJD:

Anytime yoruba muslims are messing up in the southwest, they will resort to propaganda and end up shouting "Yoruba ronu" just to cover up.Tinubu involvement in endsars protests comes to mind.

Yoruba Christians should watch this trend of things and be wise. You can't continue to deceive everyone.

Well said!!

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by snoopz: 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2022
If you get female siblings pls warn them against male friends, they must not trust them atall

3 Likes

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by realestate99: 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
You are a great liar for the Abia Enugu conjectures. Say what you know and keep quiet.

When elections come, don't come to ask Igbos for votes, that way, you can grab the whole loot alone.

Igbos have already started vying and winning elections in Lagos and there's nothing you can do about it.

One day and not too long, igboman shall be governor of Lagos State and all accommodators will only watch mouths open, and wail online.
so you are not after Biafra again? na Lagos governorship seat dey your eye, lol, the last batch of destitutes dropped by fashola to the east would be a child's play, na tankers and trailers go dey dump you this time around......it is just about time, just chill.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Oceanblaze(m): 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2022
olamike02:

Are you old enough to know of OTOKOTO INCIDENT in imo State. Or the discovery of a morgue where corpses of kidnapped victims are deposited in Rivers State. Crime has no tribe,it's everywhere.
Hope you are not living in a cave to know that skull mining is becoming too rampant in the west.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by kingsceemark(m): 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
flokii:

My friend go and face the ritual killings by IPOB in South East where 10 girls were murdered to prepare charm and several others killed in the last couple of months... or is it the cannibals that have taken over your enclave where they now set trap for humans in broad day light, catch and dismember their bodies to prepare egusi soup.

Look at who is talking.. pot calling kettle black.

As you support evil with your full chest, your skull is next in line for ritualised

3 Likes

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by NoQualmz: 4:40pm On Jan 30, 2022
flokii:
[s]This is why South West leaders be it traditional, religious and political need to act fast, think outside the box and put up a kind of periodic town hall meeting for our youths..

Stop giving out positions meant for Yorubas to outsiders.. Yoruba offsprings deserve to be gainfully employed in their own region, not to be engaged as thugs, agberos, internet fraudsters etc. Enough of the charity to outsiders while Yorubas are being neglected. Go to Abia state, they don't employ Imo indigenes or involve Enugu people in their state affairs. So why should people be travelling long distances to come and take up jobs from our youths?

Yoruba ronu!
We must wake up from this deep slumber we have fallen into.[/s]

Whats this one yapping on about bikonu?

We are talking about the rising spate of skull mining for money rituals in yorubaland and you are here drifting.

Which jobs are pple taking from u pple?
I hope youre not referring to Lagos? We have said it here times without number that Lagos remains the economic HQ of nig. While Abuja is d administeative HQ of nig.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Buziness101: 4:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
PAPICHULO... I SEE U
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by DispatcherLagos: 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
Newton85:
Dear meth cannibal, can you show me the post of Timaya reacting to what happened in Ogun. Remember this is not a group where you and your fellow meth cannibals destroy yourselves with fake news that Buhari has died or has been cloned and replaced with Jubril from Sudan.
Does it change the fact that in Yoruba land mama kills, papa kills, pikin kills...
Infact everything and everyone is a killer over there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Dandollarzman(m): 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
Let's talk business, dandollarzman@gmail.com

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery [/quote]
@Khaysee
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Kareesma(m): 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters this is not the time for tribal war...we all need to stand up and do something about this...
I don’t know when my people would wake up from their slumber when would we realize that all these is beyond religion or tribe I hardly see sensible comments on Nairaland it’s always one tribe or religion attacking the other if y’all don’t know this is exactly how our govt use us against each other at their will nowadays we now even use some funny terms to disintegrate ourselves you’d be seeing things like Hausa Christian Igbo Muslim Yoruba this or Yoruba that all these sh*t can be so fvcking annoying and I’m not just talking on this topic we do this in almost all spheres of our life if not all
I just hope I’ve been able to speak some sense for those that’d buy it
My religion is Love and my tribe is Humanity
Peace✌�
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Austineva(m): 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
Truvelisback:
I thought it was the Igbos that loves money the most. But it's like this tribe has taken over.
grin grin. I swear
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by NoQualmz: 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
They say pplez skulls are missing everyday in South West...

youre busy shouting

'Yoruba ronu!'

'Theyre taking our jobs!'

Hahahagrin

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by tctrills: 4:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
[quote author=Cholls post=109810091]My brothers and sisters this is not the time for tribal war...we all need to stand up and do something about this...[/quote
What can you do, are you a policeman?
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by blowjohn(m): 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
America the beautiful, gangsta's paradise
For a black man to be rich, you say we sacrifice our own family members
Like we're not savvy enough to make outstanding figures.....

Nas, '10 points'
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Austineva(m): 4:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
HenryDion:
If you're in SW, please go get a helmet. That's my only advice to anyone who cares to listen.
grin grin. U wicked
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Leverage2021: 4:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
PHIPEX:
Even with all the church camps in Ogun state they have refused to leave rituals
but na the Yoruba Muslims dey mainly do this ritual

They don't go to church
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by cosmos1440: 5:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
Look at the yanmiris salivating and masturbating about what is happening here in the Southwest.
But if it's a story about their usual daily practices, like patricides, matricides, black widows, mkpuru-nmiri guzzling, spousal-killings, baby-factory, etc they will start screaming "say no to tribalism".
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Seun360(m): 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
You are a great liar for the Abia Enugu conjectures. Say what you know and keep quiet.

When elections come, don't come to ask Igbos for votes, that way, you can grab the whole loot alone.

Igbos have already started vying and winning elections in Lagos and there's nothing you can do about it.

One day and not too long, igboman shall be governor of Lagos State and all accommodators will only watch mouths open, and wail online.

It will never happen, remember what happened to that woman that won house of representatives seat in 2015, what happened to her in 2019?
Time go come wey we go chase una back to Una erosion prone land if una no keep to Una lane. It's only a matter of time.

Maybe na this Tinubu election thing go ignite am quickly.

How many Yoruba people dey east? Doubt even they are up to 50,000 in population.

Continue with your chest beating.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by FuckSilly: 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
Coolsperm:
The worst thing is that Yoruba Muslims terorist are not talking about it, and when you talk the call you names
The one happening in your community, ARE OSU IPÓB JEW PIGS TALKING ABOUT IT?
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by IbileIfe: 5:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
In the yesteryears, when Yorùbá "Gbomogbomo" kidnappers kidnapped both male and female children for money rituals, most of the cases were in Ogun State
Human sacrifice for occultic rituals to get rich quick is a Satanic Lie.
Yoruba native doctors and Alfas are the demonic Yorùbá cultists promoting this Satanic rituals. Security agents should arrest all of them.

The most absurd and stupid thing is for anyone to believe a poverty stricken "Babalawo" or Alfa in one stinking house that he can do rituals to make you rich.
Why did he not make himself rich?

It was not rituals that made Yahoo scam artists who hoodwinked and swindled white people in 419 fraudulent activities to make money, but simple phishing which is most rampant in Eastern Europe and America and the White fraudsters make more millions of dollars than the NIgerian Yahoo fraudsters who do money rituals whose blood money is soon wasted, because they are cursed to be wasted.

The richest young men in NIgeria don't do Yahoo scams or demonic rituals.
They are tech savvy founders of Andela, Flutterwave, Paystack and other tech startups making millions of dollars in the tech industry. And 90 percent of them are Yorùbá youths based in Lagos and San Francisco, where I am having an office soon for my tech startup.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by tenpipsperday: 5:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
LibertyRep:
Ritual killings is on the rise in the South West.
Government should beam her searchlight on Babalawos and all of those fake spiritualists.

The league of Imams and Alfas should re-orientate their members. They need to change their curriculum at the various Madrasa.
You can't be a Alfa and a Babalawo at the same time

Talking of government, most government officials here are into it so the end is no where in sight.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by FuckSilly: 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2022
Onepeople:
Watch them refer timaya as an igboman or ipob, when you talk about people that hate truth so much.
One people kill you there mumu
Osù ipób jew pigs will always bring tribalism into EVERYTHING.
VERY INSECURE AND MISERABLE PEOPLE.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Cheapgadget(f): 5:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
Blame Nollywood films especially kanayo o kanayo
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by yahmohy27: 5:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
flokii:
This is why South West leaders be it traditional, religious and political need to act fast, think outside the box and put up a kind of periodic town hall meeting for our youths..

Stop giving out positions meant for Yorubas to outsiders.. Yoruba offsprings deserve to be gainfully employed in their own region, not to be engaged as thugs, agberos, internet fraudsters etc. Enough of the charity to outsiders while Yorubas are being neglected. Go to Abia state, they don't employ Imo indigenes or involve Enugu people in their state affairs. So why should people be travelling long distances to come and take up jobs from our youths?

Yoruba ronu!
We must wake up from this deep slumber we have fallen into.
Which kind mumu talk be this ,is he the only one no having job?.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by delpee(f): 5:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
How we got to this level baffles me. Teenagers who should be in school or learning a vocation are now so fixated on making money by murderous means.

They're so gullible and easily manipulated too. I saw a video of some young boys in pampers alone trying to get yahoo money at the ATM. Who tells them these ridiculous things?
Another group was defecating on the road and using the poo to "butter" their bread! What kind of nonsense fills their brains? angry

Perhaps, some involves organ trade in which case the boys are just tools. It's all so amazing and disheartening. Like this isn't the country I grew up in. Honestly, I just don't get it. cry
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by maybet081: 5:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
Tinubu will introduce skull mining as a course in Nigerian universities if he wins 2O23, of course tinubu himself is a skilled miner,do you know he made his weaith through mining? He he will rebuild the Nigerian economy through mining and exportation of sku**l
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by AntonVince: 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
flokii:
This is why South West leaders be it traditional, religious and political need to act fast, think outside the box and put up a kind of periodic town hall meeting for our youths..

Yoruba ronu!

Are you aware that there are more Yorubas at Shell, Total and NLNG than Niger-Deltans?
Rid your mind of this chronic tribalism.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by SamgoldBaba: 5:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Worse time to be a female in Yoruba land. Yoruba girls are now endangered species

If I can like this a thousand times

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by greatness77: 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
flokii:

No! ritual killings is more prevalent in South East than South West.

Last time we read here of a ritualist's son trying to kill his mother for rituals in SE. Your likes disappeared from the thread but will be everywhere over SW news to taunt and insult Yorubas.

Okija shrine is still very much in our mind where hundreds of human skulls were discovered. The recent raid on ritualist and kidnappers hideouts in Anambra exposed you people as complicit and tolerant of ritual killings. The SW won't cover up crimes like the Igbos who cover theirs and even play victims. Isn't it funny that some Igbo leaders still feel Igbos are innocent and Kanu should be released unconditionally?
It's not your type that should be castigating Yorubas when far worse things are happening in your backyard.
Yorubas are lithered everywhere in east and south the are responsible for any missing skull in east and south, yorubas mine skull for living
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Owologbo(m): 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
flokii:

Yoruba ronu!

Do you mean government agencies or private organisation inclusive?
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Seun360(m): 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
angelakey:
You are constituting nuisance on Nairaland with ur business account and your phone number and every details of u. I pity you

Well everyone, this f00l is a dispatcher in Lagos, a known ibo tribal bigot, an enemy of Yoruba and hausa people, if you go through his posts, you will see more of his bigotry, his phone number is 0,,seven, 0, Four675,three,six79 kindly call and give him job, you know what to do grin grin

My brother, na Gowon I blame, if he had extended that war for like 6months to 1year, he won't be here to type shit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo And His Late Wife, Stella's Throwback Photo / FG Proposes N120 Per Litre, Labour Leaders Kick / Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.