Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) (48596 Views)

Man Faints In Court After Sex With Lady & Unable To Pay Hotel Bills (pics) / Man Gifts Car To Woman After She Rejected His Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Sparrk007(m): 4:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
See shame
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Brownshoe: 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Because you wear matching clothes, you feel she is your match.
Please can someone tell me the benefits of marriage these days.
1)sex at any time 2)offspring, at all
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Sucre6: 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2022
Simp, of all places Nah Church u decide to disgrace your ancestors angry

7 Likes

Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by KenghisKhan(m): 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
Bro John dooh
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Kingpin1000: 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
Brownshoe:
1)sex at any time 2)offspring, at all

Thanks for you contributions but..
You can't have sex anytime you like in marriage infact single men like me have sex more than many married men. If your wife says she is tired and can't have sex will you force her? Or you cheat.
Your number 2 reason is off point, I can't get married because of off spring I can do that with a baby mama also what If one of us have medical complications that cannot let us make our baby, are we to divorce?
Thanks ones more for your contributions but you were not able to convince me

3 Likes

Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Nonexisting: 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
His face be like "this can't be happening". Mumu simp. He must have been wasting fortunes on the vaginarian and never saw her pant whereas one nigga was holding her hairs backwards and fuccking her doggy without mercy.

11 Likes

Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
Vichot:
As if she is the only girl in the world, when the beautifully ones are not yet born

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO GET FREE 1K TO PLACE BET
na lie, the beautiful ones has been born since 2000 till date.
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 6:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
Love is wicked cheesy

See a grown up man sitting on the floor like small piking tongue

4 Likes

Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
teeste:
Stupid boy...
Calm down cheesy

It wasn't real angry tongue

It a skit tongue
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Pearlokeys: 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
This one na breakfast in church.

2 Likes

Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
Be like say the guy & his pastor plan the engagement without give the girl a little clue.
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by potbelly(m): 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2022
Sorry bro but this is a meme... grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Rhema04(m): 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2022
One of the weak ones
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 30, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
na lie, the beautiful ones has been born since 2000 till date.

Hahaha, partially true
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by President2001(m): 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
So Alter is place of proposing
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by tydi(m): 7:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Shame you didn't act the drama well oo..
Don't mind them it's only a church drama.. grin grin grin

Is that only what your empty brain has to say

Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Moneyboyz: 7:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
People proposing are very stupid, If you accepted my request to be your boyfriend then you are automatically my wife unless there is a mutual agreement that it's a friends with benefits package or I have a wife and just wanna cheat.

Give her belle and watch her family request that you come and do the marriage rights. Or even dash you the babe for free sef.

5 Likes

Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Jerryherd: 7:41pm On Jan 30, 2022
cheesy

He get why wey African ancestors no dey kneel for woman propose

Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Oluclusters(m): 7:41pm On Jan 30, 2022
grin grin
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Amwitty(f): 7:41pm On Jan 30, 2022
DonCrack:

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/01/30/man-faints-in-church-alter-after-girlfriend-rejected-his-proposal/
Na me abi the pastor resemble pere of big brother naija undecided
Sorry bro maybe the sister is just shy or maybe that's God's way of saving you from future destruction
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by derbykol(f): 7:41pm On Jan 30, 2022
potbelly:
Sorry bro but this is a meme... grin grin
He didn't even sit well on the floor.Chai!!!.This may be a skit or drama,but it can happen in real life.
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by chukwuibuipob: 7:41pm On Jan 30, 2022
angry sad Sis em DF on collected/chop the nut money.

Some dumb boy will be disgracing themselves kneeing down to beg a girl to be their sad

Spit angry
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by na2016: 7:41pm On Jan 30, 2022
Savedday:
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

He doesn't know this fact, he want to add a liability to his life in this hard Buhari time
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
wink wink wink nice writing
Moneyboyz:
People proposing are very stupid, If you accepted my request to be your boyfriend then you are automatically my wife unless there is a mutual agreement that it's a friends with benefits package or I have a wife and just wanna cheat.

Give her a good seed and if it becomes a person belle watch her family request that you come and do the marriage rights. Or even dash you the babe for free sef.
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by DAFEEDI(m): 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
Wahala

2 Likes

Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Kingscott: 7:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
Like seriously...
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by FullBlastLight: 7:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
Shun!

Don't take them seriously, they're skitting!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by NaijaCover(m): 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by princewarri1985: 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
DonCrack:

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/01/30/man-faints-in-church-alter-after-girlfriend-rejected-his-proposal/
Simp and foolish men everywhere when women line up for church dey do 3 day dry fasting dey look for husbands because husband scarce idiot
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
That awkward moment when reality dawn on our darling Brother John...........
grin cheesy wink

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Godwin25king: 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
This guy has a problem.
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by FullBlastLight: 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
In Dr Orlando Owoh's voice:

Oooo kangaroo {2x}

As u're beautiful also u proud too much

Ooo kangaroo

Many pple approached u

U said u like 2 marry d poor man

Everybody approached u

U said u like 2 marry d poor man

After u married d poor man

U became wahala 4 d poor man

After u married d poor man

U became liability 4 d poor man

U're living in mansion house

U're riding in luxurious car

U're wearing d best dresses

What of if 2 say u married d rich man?

Ooo kangaroo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village / Should I Advice Her, Play Along Or Leave Her? / Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.