Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) (48601 Views)

Man Faints In Court After Sex With Lady & Unable To Pay Hotel Bills (pics) / Man Gifts Car To Woman After She Rejected His Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by TheiaTalks: 9:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
BigYash:
Mumu boy.. Go front of full church go fool himself.. Na him go buy that clothes and the lady hair so.. His mom go dey suffer for village. Love kill am there.. D second pics though.. grin grin grin

Exactly my thought, the second pics though... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by oyeb15: 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
He didn't know she might be pastor girlfriend
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by 79733139(m): 10:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
It's a drama play.
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by ayindejimmy(m): 10:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
Lies!

So Sister favour came out in front of the church deliberately and rejected the proposal?

Tell me more. This looks more like a play
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by oxygeng: 10:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
Photo grin
Sonoyom:
How many times will they tell you that proposal is not for you? grin grin
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Kingpin1000: 10:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
authority2006:

Two heads are better than one. It is good to have someone to lean on when everything seems out of control. Marriage is good for partners who know what they are doing
Thanks for your contributions,but It is better said: Two good heads are better than one. We can only pray to have our match, but it doesn't come well these, even when you meet the kne your thought is the right person as things goes on and as we all know circumstances can bring out your real person. Circumstances like a drop in finance,may be due to job loss or failure in business, many ladies will change and to the guys, when your wife starts losing shape and starts getting insecure hereby accusing you wrongly of cheating on her, will you be able to understand and bear your burden.
Many people are in regrets in their marriages some will even come out to act like they are the best but at home they don't even see eyeball to eyeball talk more of making love. Na stress na.

Why not remain single and live your life.

1 Like

Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Smithwilliams826: 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
Haas, those ladies or girls called favour are something else.
Very funny. In his life he will never propose publicly.
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
Vichot:
As if she is the only girl in the world, when the beautifully ones are not yet born

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO GET FREE 1K TO PLACE BET

But you can see that she is very beautiful
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by MOHSHESHI(m): 10:33pm On Jan 30, 2022
Something must faint a man chai
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by KayCee92(m): 11:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
teeste:
Stupid boy...

Very stupid, don go collect better fainting grin grin grin
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by chaloskyx: 11:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
OGA SHES NOT READY TO STOP HER WEEKLY INFLOW FROM HER SUGAR DADDIES CAUSE OF ONE CHURCH BOY
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by bolabadmus38: 11:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
All these marriage proposal is in African. We are Just messing our self up and unnecessarily copying the white or western world.
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by remele2(f): 11:30pm On Jan 30, 2022
Something wen u go propose for room.. U come come alter.... Hw she go accept... Watin u want make d girl explain to bro Timothy wen she bin dey give green light?? Well she gats fall ur hand to keep oda relationships sailing
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Iglesia02(m): 1:30am On Jan 31, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Because you wear matching clothes, you feel she is your match.
Please can someone tell me the benefits of marriage these days.
Completely nothing except Children..
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Gzman(m): 1:30am On Jan 31, 2022
Church drama. Obviously bogus
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by deltateam: 1:52am On Jan 31, 2022
DonCrack:

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/01/30/man-faints-in-church-alter-after-girlfriend-rejected-his-proposal/

Local man is dazed. E shock you? Even your boo get boo.

Maybe she's eying another bro in church.

1 Like

Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by MrTosin01: 2:15am On Jan 31, 2022
This looked like stage drama to me...
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by SOFTENGR: 2:58am On Jan 31, 2022
Poor man.
Make money so when a lady rejects your proposal, you'll just laugh, knowing that a lot of them are eager to see you propose to them.
Man wey no get bar, na him dey worry over woman.
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by doneback04: 3:23am On Jan 31, 2022
Fainting is not enough, go and kill urself. Rubbish
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Lexusgs430: 4:01am On Jan 31, 2022
Bro John, did not find flavour in favour........ wink
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by macrodata(m): 4:23am On Jan 31, 2022
Vichot:
As if she is the only girl in the world, when the beautifully ones are not yet born
Paedophile quotes.
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Nobody: 4:55am On Jan 31, 2022
On my bed naked

Was licking her back softly and slowly, the I pulled it out from the pack, as I was carressing her beautiful laps.

After pulling it out, I licked up to her ears and as she was enjoying it, I took her hand, and she noticed I was trying to separate her fingers, she helped and I pulled it in

After that, the rest are history from that day. I have been saying she's a virgin on here, no more.

Idiots be going public for surprises

Now you don go korle fainting
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by bepositive11: 6:18am On Jan 31, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Still wondering what this specific thing in ladies that men die for?

She defecate,Urinate, to sum it all menstruate and gush out stinky bl*od.. Why should your feelings for a lady overceed an hour?

They are not yet men though... If you cannot overcome the urge for sex, you are in Impending danger
Overcome lust and sex...
And you wont see yourself kneeling down for a mere f*male...

You're rotten to the core to speak about women like that. Not all women are worthy of respect but there are some who are

Who made you think the way you do about women? Really disturbing
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:49am On Jan 31, 2022
tydi:

Is that only what your empty brain has to say
angry
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by dazzlingd(m): 6:50am On Jan 31, 2022
Well deserved
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by UNRULY(m): 8:33am On Jan 31, 2022
Brother weh mumu grin brother weh nuh get sense cheesy
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Maj196(m): 8:52am On Jan 31, 2022
Ladies want a real man not some Pusssy boys
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by remitarich(f): 9:16am On Jan 31, 2022
lol...............he was shocked
fear woman
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by okoroemeka(m): 9:19am On Jan 31, 2022
Fidecoo:
Hahaha,
Very funny!!
more than funny it is damn hilarious,this simps no go kill person,I beg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village / Should I Advice Her, Play Along Or Leave Her? / Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.