Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) (48599 Views)

Man Faints In Court After Sex With Lady & Unable To Pay Hotel Bills (pics) / Man Gifts Car To Woman After She Rejected His Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Kobicove(m): 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
Enny2013:
He could commit suicide bcs of dis o.

Let him go ahead
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by sammirano: 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
The guy looks finished grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by GGtutanuta(m): 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
Na wa o, that is the true simp.

I dont have any problem with any man kneeling to propose, but to like its the end of everything, is the definition of a true simp.

Enny2013:
He could commit suicide bcs of dis o.
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by creepsyme(f): 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Rawtruth1: 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
What kind of pastor allowed that debacle in his church?

Why didn't the pastor discuss the proposal with them before this show of shame which could have avoided this embarrassing scenario?
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by DonBenny77(m): 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
Women are wicked
How can you wear matching outfit to church with a man you have no intention of settling down with.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
I think there was one that was even fighting his competition lo, a true simp.
lildonn222:
and now he is trending
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by dragunov: 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Navalsadiq(m): 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
All this boys are always disgracing men.

Try proposing to her when you guy are alone and see her reaction first so that if she decline you will face front

But your number six is not working as usual

See the shame you have put your selves and family members
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by okwadatigbogal: 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
You will be shocked this is one of the omega men on this nairaland that insult women everytime. They say one yhing online, but are cowards in real life. Lmao
The way women are rejecting Nigerian men's proposal these days eeh... Nawa oooh! I think everyone is tired of he average Nigerian man....Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by vikstandon(m): 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
Marriage Proposals ain't meant to be public... Tell a lady about your intention to marry her, find out if she is in agreement to go that lane with you, if she consents consummate it with a ring...gaskia!!

Offering a ring as a surprise isn't my thing.
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by PeterCA1: 8:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
I don't know the problem with us guys. You no give your girl hint or even some idea na you want to propose make you know what her response will be like, you go come disgrace yourself for public say you de do propose.
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by BananaPeel(m): 8:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
DonCrack:

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/01/30/man-faints-in-church-alter-after-girlfriend-rejected-his-proposal/
I gave my wife the ring after introduction at her parents house. All these kind proposal na waste of time.
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by ObalatuleNdinso: 8:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy, are you sure he fainted, or wanted, pity yes, lo, simp idea.
PeterCA1:
I don't know the problem with us guys. You no give your girl hint or even some idea na you want to propose make you know what her response will be like, you go come disgrace yourself for public say you de do propose.
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by BigYash: 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2022
Mariezaza1:

Na correct meme don show there cheesy cheesy
I swear
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Danielmegg(m): 8:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by osazsky(m): 8:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
Waiting simp dey discuse for relationship apart from sex and fast food.serves him right..that guy should be in 100 lvl and d man lose to 45 years of age pls dont block her dreams..
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by crackhouse(m): 8:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
I am in pains òo
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
He fainted when he calculated how much he has wasted on her. ��

1 Like

Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by favour32(m): 8:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
Simple thing wey you for do for house.
Take the ring out and say...
"you need am?"
If she accepts then una tidy the loose ends but if she say no...sharpily put the ring for ya pocket as God save you secretly.
Move on fast fast no time o!

Love is a temporary psychosis.

~~~~~`````~~~~Sigmund Freud.
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Decryptor(m): 8:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
Bro John!

The name sef even sounds SIMPY. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by heniford2: 8:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
Guys only the white understand what is means to propose to them apart from them others Africa mostly Nigeria na to impregant the said girl and watch her propose to you herself grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Olam09(m): 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
grin seems funny to me.
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by madridsta007(m): 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by jamesversion: 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
Bola146:
Na by force to propose openly undecided

Bola, I want to marry you. kiss
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Adsexpert: 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
But I thought they've prayed about this even before he went on to propose.. grin

No go marry better pikins and leave church babes that are codedly runz girls..

The kind shock for him face , na that kind shock man deh get when the girl don tell am no sex till marriage grin.

My guy don Jones , he for don wipe the pussy balabala LMFAO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by treatise: 8:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by JONSYN7154: 8:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
Bola146:
Na by force to propose openly undecided
bola146, I want to propose to you in front of all nairaland members.

WILL YOU MARRY ME??

No run comot for line o.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village / Should I Advice Her, Play Along Or Leave Her? / Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.