Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,940 members, 7,821,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) (48594 Views)

Man Faints In Court After Sex With Lady & Unable To Pay Hotel Bills (pics) / Man Gifts Car To Woman After She Rejected His Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Cantonese: 7:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
Na the Pastor dey tell am sorry so?

If na the Pastor, to slap am with iron bender hand dey hungry me.

1 Like

Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 7:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
Amazing
princewarri1985:
Simp and foolish men everywhere when women line up for church dey do 3 day dry fasting dey look for husbands because husband scarce idiot
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Elsanchez: 7:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
Pete edochie would be dissapointed

Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by haffaze777(m): 7:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
Useless guy
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by lildonn222: 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
To avoid stories that touch the heart,always check in with your girlfriend before these public proposals.
I personally don't like public proposals.It will put the lady on alot of pressure to say yes even if she didn't really want to.Only the strongest of them could turn a guy down like that.

3 Likes

Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
grin grin grin
Cantonese:
Na the Pastor dey tell am sorry so?

If na the Pastor, to slap am with iron bender hand dey hungry me.
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
you have a point, maybe he is just going with trends. grin grin
lildonn222:
To avoid stories that touch the heart,always check in with your girlfriend before these public proposals.
I personally don't like public proposals.It will put the lady on alot of pressure to say yes even if she didn't really want to.Only the strongest of them could turn a guy down like that
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by princewarri1985: 7:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
DonCrack:

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/01/30/man-faints-in-church-alter-after-girlfriend-rejected-his-proposal/
The most painful aspect of it all is that they were even wearing the same cloth idiot!

1 Like

Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by HonestFriend: 7:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
Wahala no dey finish..
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by brainhgeek(m): 7:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
Looks like stage play
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by jaszplus12(m): 7:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
teeste:
Stupid boy...
In fact... astronomically very stupid boy!!
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Elidrisy20: 7:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
She no be even him class nw
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 7:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
I will like to see more public dramas, wink wink wink, Just do what you want to do grin grin grin, You can kneel in public, in the market, anywhere.

Just remember to do kneel in the public because you saw it in videos, okay.

Okay, oya simps, second picture is better, at least she is sitting down, she can catch her breathe. A gentle man.

Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Lamasta(m): 7:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
Bro John how many times will I tell you that marriage is not for you?
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Mariezaza1(m): 7:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
BigYash:
Mumu boy.. Go front of full church go fool himself.. Na him go buy that clothes and the lady hair so.. His mom go dey suffer for village. Love kill am there.. D second pics though.. grin grin grin
Na correct meme don show there cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by jimtemi1: 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
Why do what you are not sure of?
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Mayeldah(m): 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
This one na skit or church drama...

not real
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by toprealman: 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
Sister favour is collecting school fees, pocket money and rechard card FOC.
Now it is time for her to reciprocate, sister mo do do again.

1 Like

Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Ingredient88(m): 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
Vichot:
As if she is the only girl in the world, when the beautifully ones are not yet born

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO GET FREE 1K TO PLACE BET
I beg show me love.
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
Godada:

It's really distasteful when a guy's marriage proposal gets turned down.

One of the rules of negotiation is getting prepared. Guys should already know their fate with girls they date. They could drop these proposal during their discussion and weigh the girl's reaction. Relationships like negotiation is not black or white, there are other shades of grey prevalent.

Not getting so emotional invested would allow for clarity. This is another issue to have in mind.

Women are generally cunning.

Being vigilant entails avoiding emotional entanglement.

Moreover, don't gamble be sure, before making a public spectacle.

Just like Men don’t marry some of their exes, same goes with women. The cunningness goes both ways.

We have seen a man that was supposed to get married to his fiancée in a month after he proposed, flee and ended up marrying someone else. Same goes with women too. It’s not every man that proposes to a woman that she will say yes to, some relationships aren’t matured enough for marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Christboy320(m): 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
It's not about answering bro John, your name says it all JOHN cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Shalommy(f): 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Bro. John why na?
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by gbagyiza: 7:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
Truvelisback:
The way these men dey disgrace us ehn! Haba! E dey makes me shame as a man.

The truth is that men always claim they are wise n smart but I tell you if a man displayed his foolishness sometimes, you will be shocked.

3 Likes

Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by ComeToJesus: 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
Fake news. Part of the reason I don't take the posts here serious.
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Ebios(m): 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
K
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Yungdav(m): 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Martinez39s(m): 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
Simp!

1 Like

Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by lildonn222: 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
SeriouslySense:
you have a point, maybe he is just going with trends. grin grin
and now he is trending

1 Like

Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Enny2013(f): 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
He could commit suicide bcs of dis o.
Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Jide433: 7:56pm On Jan 30, 2022

1 Like

Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by Kobicove(m): 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
Bola146:
Na by force to propose openly undecided

I wonder o!

He just made a f00l of himself

1 Like

Re: Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) by JackWolfskin: 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
What the hell is this?

The look on the guy's face is amusing and tragic at the same time.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village / Should I Advice Her, Play Along Or Leave Her? / Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.