Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? (22829 Views)

Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) / Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by OmegaAutos: 6:29pm On Feb 01, 2022
Totilopussylick:
you'll beat her for turning down your proposal
in public

It's obvious you are a woman beater tongue.

You must be a simp. why can't she just walk away instead of that rubbish. DEPENDING ON MY MOOD. I can react to that extent as well
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by Kobicove(m): 6:31pm On Feb 01, 2022
Public marriage proposal is in very bad taste as far as I'm concerned
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by joyandfaith: 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2022
Totilopussylick:
in public

Has she agreed to public proposal?
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:44pm On Feb 01, 2022
Baby girl, a mad woman deserves beating.

Only mad woman will do that in public, you don't accept the Foolish boy's proposal, it's okay.

Why pouring him yoghurt?

Well, the boy is more Foolish for kneeling at first, then proposing marriage to woman in public.
Animegirl:

Stfu. That's how you men keep disturbing a lady for marriage or relationship when the lady is not interested, hence the embarrassment.

You want to beat a lady because of proposal? See this weak man angry
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by bcbones: 7:00pm On Feb 01, 2022
BadRadio:
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't beat her like crazy cheesy

I just Dey wonder too o….. no nah no which one come be to Dey pour yogurt for my head…..and you don’t see the domestic violence in this but if it was the other way round nah to castrate go Dey trend
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by Abujaexpress: 7:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
What if the girl must have done that to test the temperament and patience of the young man?
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by Basic123: 7:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
Totilopussylick:
in public

Since its obvious she is a husband shamer!
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by nedekid: 7:15pm On Feb 01, 2022
MufasaLion:
I ain't proposing to no girl in public. It's a private affair.
Sharp guy!

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by MufasaLion: 7:16pm On Feb 01, 2022
nedekid:

Sharp guy!

Lol

I'm a very private guy.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by PeterCA1: 7:25pm On Feb 01, 2022
That girl get luck na that guy way she pour that milk. If na me I swear to God e mitcheww.
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by Emdebby2: 8:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
BadRadio:
To be honest... I will beat her like crazy on the spot... I won't even wait for us to get home... the beating will start immediatelygrin
That's the reason why she rejected your proposal because she doesn't want to marry a wife beater.
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by Emdebby2: 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2022
I really don't know what is so special about public proposal.
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by reachbenny(m): 8:10pm On Feb 01, 2022
I personally think guys should work on themselves!

You can and should be soooooo blessed you CANNOT be rejected.

Improve on yourself so much so you are seen and recognized as a blessing.

For me, that can never happen.
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by yomi531(m): 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2022
Team belle over proposal. Na her people go dey beg u to propose sef
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by thinkmoney(m): 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2022
BadRadio:
To be honest... I will beat her like crazy on the spot... I won't even wait for us to get home... the beating will start immediatelygrin
U don't have business getting married in the first place.
But men, people are not trained well oh
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by thinkmoney(m): 8:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
BadRadio:
That last is wrong. Beating her up-somenody you were obviously in a relationship with- shows maybe the girl had good reason to pour you the drink.
If life balance, the 30 plus people that liked ur comment and the few that even shared it no suppose marry. Marriage is not for people with ur type of mindset. But life no balance
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by obstead200(m): 8:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
Dialpad:
This can only happen when the guy is broke... when you are loaded she will be the one singing proposal to you on a daily basis.

Lesson 101... work hard so a woman will not embarrass you at any point.
why would u even propose to a woman u have not sounded out in very many coded forms to be sure she will agree before u try it in public?

If a girl would accept Ur proposal, u would know long before u pop the question
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by rickleye: 8:33pm On Feb 01, 2022
I'll echo what someone has said - This is something the whole world doesn't have to see. Why are we so concerned with optics. Marriages that last kept this private.
Its a private matter and it remain so.
You don't see senators calling for a vote on an Issue without securing the votes.
I would have asked the lady something like this ...... babe how would you feel , If I came to your school all dressed in white , with a bunch of white roses and proposed to you ? depending on her answer, I will then proceed with changing a few details and then proceeding.
Or ask her bestie ! of how she would react.

But your question is if I propose and she embarrasses me - well that's the end of the relationship. No woman has the right to anoint me with milk or douse me with water. She can say no and walk away and depending on who's paying the rent. I'll leave or she does.
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by NemoDatQuod(m): 8:47pm On Feb 01, 2022
And hopefully I will be there to send you to close to the mortuary. It is only a fool of fools who will think something as sacred as marriage proposal is a play thing for small boys. Proposing in public! Is there a greater madness than that. No sensible woman will accept a public marriage proposal. It tells her the proposer is still a little boy regardless of age or financial status.

BadRadio:
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by Jjennecco: 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
Don't sell your right to a woman in the name of proposal.

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by vikstandon(m): 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2022
Totilopussylick:
in public

For pouring a liquid...She didn't turn down the proposal alone but poured a liquid. Turning down proposal isn't the problem here... Pouring a liquid is.
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by Pat081: 9:41pm On Feb 01, 2022
heniford2:
Guys never propose to any lady never try it again just give her belly rather and watch her seek for the proposal cheesy grin
you are a bad guy, lol, her family will do the rest fast
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by Kfed4ril(m): 9:51pm On Feb 01, 2022
Animegirl:

Stfu. That's how you men keep disturbing a lady for marriage or relationship when the lady is not interested, hence the embarrassment.

You want to beat a lady because of proposal? See this weak man angry

Stop this nonsense blackmail, women are allowed to be violent and the men are not.

He proposed, why couldn’t she just reject or walk away? Why must she pour him juice or slap him?

I sha pity any woman wey wan try de violent with me
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by TruthinAction: 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2022
Relationship should be a private thing. It is only made public when you want to get married. Besides, before you go to propose to a lady, read her body language. SheYou should know if she is really interested in you before you make your proposal.

Signs that a lady is not interested in you.

1. She hardly calls you on phone. You are the one who does the call all the time.
2. She doesn't visit you or even bother to know nevwhere you stay. You are the one who visits her.
3. She is over protective. She never want you to touch her.
4. She only comes to you to ask for favour. And when knows you are broke, she is off.
5. She is never interested in your dreams.
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by KayCee92(m): 11:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
Totilopussylick:
in public

He will beat her for chosing to be stupid. It was just a proposal, she is allowed to say no and walk away. Why behave that way..... You cannot control what a guy does next after such display grin
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by Oracleforce: 1:50am On Feb 02, 2022
BadRadio:
This has been the trend for quite sometime now. Its allover social media, u see Guys proposing marriage to their girlfriends only for her to serve him a chilled public disgrace, calling him names, slapping him and even pouring liquid substance on him.

The image below is of a guy who decided to publicly propose to his lady after 3 years of dating, hoping she will give him a happy YES and a HUG... But the reverse was the case... she yelled at him and baptised him with hollandia yoghurt.cheesy

The question:

Why do some ladies do this?

Guys, what will be ur reaction if you get treated like that?

https://www./250815610131188/permalink/405090578037023/?app=fbl

Brother wey mumu
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by SaturnNick(m): 3:26am On Feb 02, 2022
cool cool cool
MufasaLion:
I ain't proposing to no girl in public. It's a private affair.
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by Munzy14(m): 5:56am On Feb 02, 2022
Sammy101111:
It Is a simple format she turns you down
Double your hustle and work harder
If you don't have a ride get one
Or change your ride
Change your personality totally with money
Then go after her friends or relatives lol
Don't delete her number so she can be seeing what she as lost

You want to spite.. grin

Forget it...Erase her from where you kept her and move on with hustle...Let her do the stalking and monitoring in the near future...

Leave this spite stuff.
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by Munzy14(m): 6:02am On Feb 02, 2022
BadRadio:
This has been the trend for quite sometime now. Its allover social media, u see Guys proposing marriage to their girlfriends only for her to serve him a chilled public disgrace, calling him names, slapping him and even pouring liquid substance on him.

The image below is of a guy who decided to publicly propose to his lady after 3 years of dating, hoping she will give him a happy YES and a HUG... But the reverse was the case... she yelled at him and baptised him with hollandia yoghurt.cheesy

The question:

Why do some ladies do this?

Guys, what will be ur reaction if you get treated like that?

https://www./250815610131188/permalink/405090578037023/?app=fbl
This is against our culture and traditions...For those that keep doing it, more yoghurt on their heads.. cheesy grin

Relationship is private.

It becomes public with wedding bells.

And it starts from a guy telling a lady he wants to come and see her people after dating and observing thier compatibility, understating,tolerance and love.

The lady goes home to inform her people..The rest is history..
A deviation from this, is show-off.

Even proposals are done in private.

And please don't kneel down...It carries a spiritual projection..Forget the fanfare, spiritual dominates the physical.
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by Milly44(f): 8:55am On Feb 02, 2022
Totilopussylick:
in public

You dey mad. Person get mind pour you yoghurt while kneeling down, you dey dey look am while smiling?. I hate simps
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by Sparrk007(m): 10:56am On Feb 02, 2022
BadRadio:
but that's irresponsible to do. It's only illiteracy can make a human being think like that
don't judge me after all no true love in this fake life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! / Valentine Prank Special, Share Experiences / Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.