Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? (22843 Views)

Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) / Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:00pm On Feb 01, 2022
When she has other suitors on her list. If not na her happiest date
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by DMerciful(m): 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2022
So you expect him to be bathed with yogurt and do nothing?

If the lady declined its fine but why will she pour him yogurt?
Totilopussylick:
you'll beat her for turning down your proposal
in public

It's obvious you are a woman beater tongue.
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by BleedTears: 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2022
akin9ja78:

Which home are you getting again bruh
The thing weak me
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by leofab(f): 5:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
BadRadio:
I will beat her for pouring me hollandia yoghurtgrin
you are really. Bad radio… your brain radio is really damaged
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by sabreal: 5:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
Animegirl:

Stfu. That's how you men keep disturbing a lady for marriage or relationship when the lady is not interested, hence the embarrassment.

You want to beat a lady because of proposal? See this weak man angry

Yes she is a strong woman to.have embarrassed man in the public, right?
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by Innobee99(m): 5:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
BadRadio:
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't beat her like crazy cheesy
In support Sir.

Blue Black
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by yinkeys(m): 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2022
heniford2:
Guys never propose to any lady never try it again just give her belly rather and watch her seek for the proposal cheesy grin
You my friend are a very good badt sharp guy
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by Profprom(m): 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2022
Let's assume the guy out of frustration hangs himself on a cocoyam leave. The woman will now be sad that she was the reason he died and then the video will go viral that she killed him and the young man that was deceiving her will not propose to her because of her attitude because he won't want to marry a killer and we will not have another news to read about his untimely death as a result of public proposal. Moral lesson embarrass yourself privately it's better than publicly
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by Gwayas(m): 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2022
The problem na for people wey dey like make everything public.
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by berrystunn(m): 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
BadRadio:
To be honest... I will beat her like crazy on the spot... I won't even wait for us to get home... the beating will start immediatelygrin

How old are you
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by kmaster007: 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
Correct guy
BadRadio:
To be honest... I will beat her like crazy on the spot... I won't even wait for us to get home... the beating will start immediatelygrin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by berrystunn(m): 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
Make a woman to love you.

No embarrassment
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by kmaster007: 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
The lady go chop correct beating... Aje
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by Jamaall(m): 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2022
Ficient:
I will embarrass myself the more, since I use my own hand buy market.

I don't just know why people cannot propose in a private place. Allow you partner respond naturally, you don't need any applause or approval from anybody. Marriage is to serious to be joked with.

I didn't even propose. I just clear my babe wetin dey. Like, " babe as e be so na to come
see your people o, na you I dey settle down with oh. You know every. Reason the matter make you let me know".
Babe was like " na your hand e dey".
Later on she was like" are you not going to engage me".
Me am like, " I don engage you already ".
Knowing what's on her mind I added, " no worry, I go transfer 10k for you, take am buy ring dey wear".
But are you not supposed to buy the ring yourself?
Me, "no be lie sha, but buy am yourself make I no go buy the one when no go size you sef"

And the rest is history. Warri no dey carry last
Real Nigga...
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by Afonasa(m): 5:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
It won't happen cos I'll never propose to a girl in public,
Its gonna be a surprise but a private surprise....I've had too many disappointments and won't add that one to it

Freelancing gets better with good gigs and great reviews,And if not you ain't doing it right,and that's where I come in to help u get it right even as a newbie. Check my signature for more info
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by heniford2: 5:38pm On Feb 01, 2022
yinkeys:

You my friend are a very good badt sharp guy
cheesy grin

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by osazsky(m): 5:43pm On Feb 01, 2022
leofab:
you are really. Bad radio… your brain radio is really damaged
if anyone does same to me i will beat her to stupour even my wife..i will walk away if she said no but for u to pour milk on me.if no one is watching sorry to say she may end up in a body bag.spoilt thing she must have learnt it from her mum
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:45pm On Feb 01, 2022
BadRadio:

Omo crowd go mend you.
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by Enemyofpeace: 5:49pm On Feb 01, 2022
Bola146 why now?
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by Judd007: 5:49pm On Feb 01, 2022
Them still de propose give girl?
Give her belle, na she go propose
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by assholemods: 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2022
Why propose publicly in the first instance?
This rubbish that is trending.
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by goldfish27(m): 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2022
Most Nigerian girls don't worth all this stress. My own na "I WANT GO SEE YOUR PEOPLE WITH MY PEOPLE ARE WE WELCOME" her response go determine the next steep and action....i can't fit come and kill myself oooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by Aaae: 6:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
It’s over

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by Czarina21(f): 6:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
After cheating, hurting her and turning her into a monster, you come with a ring to imprison her.
Dude, somethings mean nothing after a while and what's more annoying than a jerk thinking an engagement makes up for his long due appointment for therapy.
She's learnt to live without you.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by bluefilm: 6:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
The biggest embarrassment in my own opinion is kneeling down to BEG a woman to marry you!!!

What nonsense. angry

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by shantti(m): 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
Animegirl:

Stfu. That's how you men keep disturbing a lady for marriage or relationship when the lady is not interested, hence the embarrassment.

You want to beat a lady because of proposal? See this weak man angry

A woman pours holladia or water to the man that is proposing to her and nothing is wrong with that? U be big fool, try am with me. If I propose to u and u don't like it, tell me no and I will go my way. Trying to impress people by humiliating me will land u in the morgue.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by shantti(m): 6:09pm On Feb 01, 2022
[quote author=BadRadio post=109815519]Give me one good reason why I shouldn't beat her like crazy cheesy[/quote

Don't argue with some senseless people.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by shantti(m): 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2022
What is the logic behind pouring someone's child yoghurt? To complete the humiliation or what. Why not say no and go it way. Some woman deserves to be brutalized every single day.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by dammyco(m): 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2022
Na small boys dey propose in public.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by oilmane(m): 6:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
BadRadio:
This has been the trend for quite sometime now. Its allover social media, u see Guys proposing marriage to their girlfriends only for her to serve him a chilled public disgrace, calling him names, slapping him and even pouring liquid substance on him.

The image below is of a guy who decided to publicly propose to his lady after 3 years of dating, hoping she will give him a happy YES and a HUG... But the reverse was the case... she yelled at him and baptised him with hollandia yoghurt.cheesy

The question:

Why do some ladies do this?

Guys, what will be ur reaction if you get treated like that?

https://www./250815610131188/permalink/405090578037023/?app=fbl

Is this not a skit? Is it real?
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by KingMack(m): 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
Jus give her one solid shot then bounce out like a real niggarr

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by Cabazieu: 6:25pm On Feb 01, 2022
Just go house go drink some bottle. But I can never kneel for any woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Valentine Prank Special, Share Experiences / Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" / How To Overcome The Pains Of Distance Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.