Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,737 members, 7,827,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? (22859 Views)

Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) / Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? by bepositive11: 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
BadRadio:
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't beat her like crazy cheesy

Go and beat people of your size not women who are weaker than you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Overcome The Pains Of Distance Relationships / What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.