Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings (5235 Views)

How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage / How People Date And Make Love In North Korea / UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by WoundedLamb: 2:27am On Jan 31, 2022
jaxxy:

The little I know is once upon a time God required sacrifices of animals and farm produce bt later he stopped it any the asked for obedience as it is greater than sacrifice. He also gave is only son on the cross as a sacrifice for our sins to give u eternal life and save ur soul so that may be the logic which is been misused and abused to do negative things.

There is good and evil, darkness and light and both can bless u bt only one adds no sorrows the other u will pay a heavy price beyond what u can carry.
@bolded, sacrifice to whom?
Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by arthurwillia(m): 5:26am On Jan 31, 2022
GodIsBiafran:

If you believe the nonsense written in the bible you are single digit iq.

Lol anu
You Dont believe all this written in the Bible but you believe there's odeshi for ipod and amadioha naeme striking of thunder, odiegwu.
O sino 1 digit iq, I've tested IQ myself and I'm not single digit
Dont need Eddie okonta from ekwulobia to tell me
Rada rada ko shi lo

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by arthurwillia(m): 5:28am On Jan 31, 2022
Totilopussylick:
God isn't a sky-daddy.

He's a spirit.

Holy spirit at that.

Incase you never come in contact with him, it means your christian life is faulty.

Give your life to Christ if at all your a Christian.

See who deybpreavhboo
Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by owagbeba: 6:33am On Jan 31, 2022
advanceDNA:

The mystery of money ritual is almost the same with principle of giving and receiving...

People give their resources to the poor or something and believe the forces of the universe will somehow return it to them in folds...it works, it’s a simple principle life: “give and receive” it has nothing to do with religion.

The life of Human being is considered the ultimate sacrifice..there are forces in the universe, these people believe will reward them when they sacrifice to it....

Nothing in life is free in the iniverse ..U either pay for it, take it by force or some pay for it on your behalf....

Just curious, what are these forces in the universe responsible for rewarding ritual sacrifice?
Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by owagbeba: 6:41am On Jan 31, 2022
Delight2014:
It does work
it is spiritual but mainly from devil.
Don't indulge in it
wealth comes from God and God is the Almighty, he has the supernatural power that is greater than all other powers.
He can give you wealth if you beckon on him.
Igbo adage says" Uba si na Chi meaning wealth comes from God.

Why doesn’t the other negating laws like karma cancel out the benefits of ritual sacrifice if there Is any?

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by advanceDNA: 6:43am On Jan 31, 2022
owagbeba:

Just curious, what are these forces in the universe responsible for rewarding ritual sacrifice?

Just curious....U want to know the forces that rewards people for making human ritual sacrifice...but you don’t want to know the other one I mentioned, i.e the forces that rewards sacrificial giving, like giving to the poor, widows, and others in need??

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by inspectorg(m): 6:54am On Jan 31, 2022
It is more of dehumanization in a very powerful and instant way.Imagine some one that had never hurt a fly our rarely thinks of hurting someone in a very gruesome way, Is now told to Butcher a loved one.Psychologically it awakens a very deep and wicked side of a person ,asin take for instance when u are posed with a new math problem in school which requires u to put in more seriousness and mental upliftment to solve,that makes u to start tasking ur brain in a direction it had never ventured before which changes the way u look at things after overcoming that particular problem. Blood ritualist becomes extremely intelligent in a very wicked and deceptive way which a normal person may never attain unless faced by such equivalent challenge in life.The Doors of dark genius is being unlocked, they suddenly realize that they had been unserious , not smart and time wasting .At these stage nothing matters to them any more rather than their selfish interest which may be wealth or power of any kind. But mind u all these behaviour and gradual change are very rare to dictate by normal people around them, so it mostly sound like a myth every time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by benqo01(m): 6:55am On Jan 31, 2022
Most of you Saying it is not real,if dem tell una say make una go do am una go run....why una run shebi na scam? See this world dont look at it ordinarily its deeper than you think.
Ritual is not until u cut 100 heads before u see dah money na,it comes in various forms

5 Likes

Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by owagbeba: 7:00am On Jan 31, 2022
advanceDNA:

Just curious....U want to know the forces that rewards people for making human ritual sacrifice...but you don’t want to know the other one I mentioned, i.e the forces that rewards sacrificial giving, like giving to the poor, widows, and others in need??

Yes, I want to understand these forces and their applications. Are the ones responsible for ritual rewards different from sacrificial rewards?
Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by jaxxy(m): 7:18am On Jan 31, 2022
WoundedLamb:

@bolded, sacrifice to whom?

To same person they sacrificed animals for forgiveness of sin b4.
Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by advanceDNA: 7:30am On Jan 31, 2022
owagbeba:

Yes, I want to understand these forces and their applications. Are the ones responsible for ritual rewards different from sacrificial rewards?

you wan understand or you wan do rituals?
Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by revcompaty(m): 7:44am On Jan 31, 2022
Funny how people say money ritual isn't real....smh.

It's beyond what we see on the physical, it's a spiritual transphase and we all can only see according to our physical sight.....which is blindness when it comes to spiritual things

This ritual activities have their physical actions same as spiritual, and it's also good to say the act of ritualism comes in different forms too. Once heard my elderly man said "we all read Solomon was rich( do I know the steps he took to attain that magnitude of wealth)"....funny we read he was a man who gave to the things of God smiley
Let no man decieve you the things of this world are deeper than they appear on the surface and the spiritualism conjuring realm isn't for the faint hearted.

Na where you waka reach your eye go see reach.

11 Likes

Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by headbasher96(m): 7:44am On Jan 31, 2022
advanceDNA:

The mystery of money ritual is almost the same with principle of giving and receiving...

People give their resources to the poor or something and believe the forces of the universe will somehow return it to them in folds...it works, it’s a simple principle life: “give and receive” it has nothing to do with religion.

The life of Human being is considered the ultimate sacrifice..there are forces in the universe, these people believe will reward them when they sacrifice to it....

Nothing in life is free in the iniverse ..U either pay for it, take it by force or some pay for it on your behalf....

pls here is my own curoiusity how many ritualist are on forbes or how many are richer than dangote?
Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by phemmyfour: 8:05am On Jan 31, 2022
Datboredberry:
Superstition... People believe in a man in the sky... You think it's far-fetched that they would believe that a sacrifice (a human life) would reward them with wealth?
Your unbelief is a believe itself and it doesn't make sense either
Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by advanceDNA: 8:06am On Jan 31, 2022
headbasher96:
pls here is my own curoiusity how many ritualist are on forbes or how many are richer than dangote?

First, there are many rich people that are not on Forbes... Forbes try to mention only people with verifiable income so they don’t promote money launderers, fraudsters, and so on..

Second, Did anybody tell you sacrificing human life for money makes you richer than dedication, hard work, knowing politicians, and having access to huge loans...??

Third, People that do rituals still work....and they will tell you their sacrifice helps their effort because it is very evident that not every body applying efforts, hard work, taking business risk, loans, etc., that make it in life...

as a matter of fact...there are nearly 8 billion people on the planet..what’s the fraction of the likes of dangote, bills gate, in that 8 billion....

Another theory: who told you dangote and bills gates no dey do sacrifice..?? (Just a thought)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by Zazoopk(m): 8:31am On Jan 31, 2022
Money
Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by Karleb(m): 8:36am On Jan 31, 2022
E no dey work.
Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by webosky: 8:45am On Jan 31, 2022
Sluacoast:
[color=#990000][/color]
Recently three young boys were caught in rituals killings and I'm still trying to understand how they're able to make money from this. I can only think about. For instance. They can sell the body organs to people who could buy the body organs From them.

Let me tell you how ritual money works yeah
Firstly put in your mind that there must be balance.
Well when you do ritual money, the baba simply goes to the future of your generation, the generation that will be rich, and then brings the money to the present, hereby if that generation reaches they will be poor. They understand this logic, that is why they them selfs are not rich, because it is better for your children children to be richer than you than because of your selfish interest you push them into stark poverty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by Idamond: 8:47am On Jan 31, 2022
the biggest sacrifice one could eve do is sacrificing human it a law that governed the world.. the bible can explain more about this, where many kings sacrifice there child to win war, for burnt offering and for many things that also implies to this day, rituals are now done to make money..

even God the biggest sacrifice he could do was to sacrifice Jesus..
Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by owagbeba: 8:55am On Jan 31, 2022
advanceDNA:

you wan understand or you wan do rituals?

I think my question is clear enough
Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by advanceDNA: 9:01am On Jan 31, 2022
owagbeba:

I think my question is clear enough

Nope...the reason for understanding something is many...u might want to understand to write a book, just for curiosity..u might want to understand to do the ritual.....

The fact is u can’t understand everything. somethings can’t be fully explained..that’s why life is risk...
Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by Golan007: 9:15am On Jan 31, 2022
Bald heads have gold in them.
Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by advanceDNA: 9:32am On Jan 31, 2022
philosophie:
false theory

Opinion is free
Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by odinson1(m): 9:38am On Jan 31, 2022
Datboredberry:
Superstition... People believe in a man in the sky... You think it's far-fetched that they would believe that a sacrifice (a human life) would reward them with wealth?

Atheist and Feminist.

Bloody combination

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by advanceDNA: 10:23am On Jan 31, 2022
odinson1:

Atheist and Feminist.

Bloody combination

You are wicked

Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 31, 2022
Money ritual is a hoax,I'm not talking much about this, I've given explanation to as similar thread on naira land.
Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by Bignuell(m): 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
advanceDNA:

Bro you're wise. If people know the connection a drop of blood has with spiritual entities, dem no go dey cap. God is not the only being that grant wealth, other gods do, but something has to be laid down, and human blood is the ultimate grin grin but people get mind sha, the thought of it alone disgust me embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by Professorcplus(m): 12:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
Bignuell:
Bro you're wise. If people know the connection a drop of blood has with spiritual entities, dem no go dey cap. God is not the only being that grant wealth, other gods do, but something has to be laid down, and human blood is the ultimate grin grin but people get mind sha, the thought of it alone disgust me embarassed embarassed
With all this type of comments here, it is obvious people still reason like stone age men. Sadly education and enlightenment is a waste of their resources.

I haven't seen where a right thinking man will reason so low to think that some "might force god rubbish" will reward him/her with wealth.

wealth is means of problem solved, not random force angelic spiritual puppy gods.

Your "spiritual mighty force" can do better. Why give you riches when you would still sweat, suffer to get it. It could just give you bigger rewards by killing you so you can go have a heavily party with him and his starched wealth.

No amount of rituals will magically create bt.c wallet for you, let alone fund it. You follow the processes and verify.

Simple human create money as a means of exchange by solving problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by Professorcplus(m): 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2022
advanceDNA:

Believe what you believe at your own peril.
Money ritual....
When you have finally invented
Btc ritual,
Spacecraft ritual,
Wife/husband ritual,
Bugatti rituals.
House and mansion ritual. Mention me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by advanceDNA: 12:29pm On Jan 31, 2022
Professorcplus:

Believe what you believe at your own peril.
Money ritual....
When you have finally invented
Btc ritual,
Spacecraft ritual,
Wife/husband ritual,
Bugatti rituals.
House and mansion ritual. Mention me.

Lol ...spacecraft ritual
Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by NotGej: 1:59pm On Jan 31, 2022
Lazy Nigerians! If rituals were real and profitable, the biggest companies and richest individuals In the world will outdo every body.

They for done make sure rituals go dey like Olympics and televised for all to watch.

Eg. The 2022 google global ritual festival.

Smh.

Hard work pays! Go find work or learn a trade my fellow Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Vividly Explain How People Make Money From Rituals Killings by WoundedLamb: 2:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
jaxxy:

To same person they sacrificed animals for forgiveness of sin b4.

God sacrificed his son to himself? Hhmm... OK.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Never Buying This Ever Again [Picture] / Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part - Latest News / Does He Want A Breakup? If He Wants One, Y Cant He Tell Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.