Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Mason Greenwood Saga : Don't Judge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mason Greenwood Saga : Don't Judge (1014 Views)

"Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo) / When A Lady Tells You "Don't Judge Me By My Past" / Regrets About Sex? Please Read, Don't Judge Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mason Greenwood Saga : Don't Judge by Belial06: 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2022
I am not ever nor will I eve rsupoosr violence against women .

Now I want to say before you all condemn him hear my story and know that this lady might besetting him up .

In my unilag days I nearly went to prison o like this.

One of those hols my aunt took me to UK. Cut long story short I ended up making friends with her neighbours son who was a Ghanaian so one day we all chilling in his apartment his white gf comes over we were like four guys .. drinking game started PlayStation started everyone getting high , truth or dare game entered at one point , trance music blasting drugs alcohol let's just say like 4 guys and her did a foursome , I stayed put in the palour playing playstation.

A day or so later they broke up at SoHo and I heard it was a nasty break up , something I've rtexts he saw on her phone between her and some Arab dude.

She accuses every one I'm the apartment of rape ...

Police arrest all of us Paddy ... What save me? I was the only one whose DNA wasn't found on her dress .

Remember as a simple naija guy I remember say daughters of Eve dey cause wahala ..so o stayed in the palour playing playstation.

Paddy all those guys wemt to prison o...

Me I went back to naija to continue my degree in unilag..

That lesson has stayed with me for life.

PlayStation saved my life o

Now you have heard my story let.me.tell you this

1. None of those guys raped that girl ,it was a crazy alcohol ,music drug driven orgy

2. She accuses him of rape because he dumped her

3. I suspect we will hear more to this

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Saga : Don't Judge by heniford2: 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2022
Woman go do anything for revenge like crazy you sleep with ur wife she can accuse u of Rape and boom ur been locked up for sleeping with ur wife on Rape case undecided
Re: Mason Greenwood Saga : Don't Judge by Winningbot: 9:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
Guy she leaked an audio where he was harassing her..no to much talk, he's guilty as charged

4 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Saga : Don't Judge by obinna58(m): 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
Doing drugs, foursome, shaming and dumping her sorry ass because she's a slut
Men make women dangerous sometimes

D!ck and puccy is the top cause of all the troubles in the world today.

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Saga : Don't Judge by Classickj(m): 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
Winningbot:
Guy she leaked an audio where he was harassing her..no to much talk, he's guilty as charged
https://twitter.com/analmylatina/status/1487688605086662661?s=19
Just watch this clip
The audio was 15mins but we only heard 9 secs of the audio

3 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Saga : Don't Judge by heniford2: 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
Winningbot:
Audio can be fake too undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Saga : Don't Judge by Belial06: 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
heniford2:
Audio can be fake too undecided

Exactly remember mason greenwood is black, all those guys who went to prison where black ,the girl was white .

Just saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Saga : Don't Judge by kurupt1: 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
Winningbot:

So the girl was busy recording the stuff all these while they were dating? That girl is a crook and fraud!

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Saga : Don't Judge by Belial06: 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
kurupt1:

So the girl was busy recording the stuff all these while they were dating? That girl is a crook and fraud!

She may have planned all this because she may have a feeling he wanted to dump her.

Look at how her parents are praising Mason and telling her to take down the video.. it's obvious they weren't in support of what she did.

Don't be surprised he is innocent

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Saga : Don't Judge by superCleanworks(m): 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
Belial06:

1. None of those guys raped that girl ,it was a crazy alcohol ,music drug driven orgy

i hope we get to hear Greenwood's part of the story.
i hope THE TRUTH comes out

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Saga : Don't Judge by Belial06: 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
superCleanworks:

i hope we get to hear Greenwood's part of the story.
i hope THE TRUTH comes out

Amen o

I feel strongly he is innocent and she framed him
Re: Mason Greenwood Saga : Don't Judge by Truvelisback(m): 10:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
And if u see the boy....He looks so innocent that, u would even think he can't hurt a fly.

2 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Saga : Don't Judge by KingDash: 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
useless man utd players rapist, ronaldo, mason greenwood, giggs, rooney.. bastards.
Re: Mason Greenwood Saga : Don't Judge by Classickj(m): 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
kurupt1:

the audio was 15mins but we only heard 9 secs of the audio... And she play the audio from the 12 min...
So she need this post the full audio

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Saga : Don't Judge by Belial06: 11:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
[s]
KingDash:
useless man utd players rapist, ronaldo, mason greenwood, giggs, rooney.. bastards.
[/s]
Re: Mason Greenwood Saga : Don't Judge by Belial06: 11:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
Truvelisback:
And if u see the boy....He looks so innocent that, u would even think he can't hurt a fly.

Why are you jumping into conclusions?

This is not how a man behaves always wait for all the facts . You aren't a woman it's women that act so emotionally and conclude easily

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Saga : Don't Judge by Truvelisback(m): 11:08pm On Jan 30, 2022
Belial06:

Why are you jumping into conclusions?

This is not how a man behaves always wait for all the facts . You aren't a woman it's women that act so emotionally and conclude easily
This is not abt being a woman. I have confirmed the news from other sources. The pics of the battered alone is clear.
Re: Mason Greenwood Saga : Don't Judge by Belial06: 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
Truvelisback:
This is not abt being a woman. I have confirmed the news from other sources. The pics of the battered alone is clear.

You don't know if she struck him first... I. Not saying there is any excuse to hit a woman but wait before concluding . Aha undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Saga : Don't Judge by Truvelisback(m): 11:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
Belial06:

You don't know if she struck him first... I. Not saying there is any excuse to hit a woman but wait before concluding . Aha undecided
I get u bro. What i mean is that, with the way he seems gentle in the pitch, one would think he won't hurt a fly. For example, if someone like Mactomany, Fernandez or Fred beats a girl or their wives, i won't be surprise because i use to see their reactions in the pitch but Greenwood isn't that way, that's why i am astonished.
Re: Mason Greenwood Saga : Don't Judge by Belial06: 7:21am On Jan 31, 2022
Truvelisback:
I get u bro. What i mean is that, with the way he seems gentle in the pitch, one would think he won't hurt a life. For example, if someone like Mactomany, Fernandez or Fred beats a girl or their wives, i won't be surprise because i use to see their reactions in the pitch but Greenwood isn't that way, that's why i am astonished.

I get you bro
Re: Mason Greenwood Saga : Don't Judge by Bellotelli: 7:29am On Jan 31, 2022
Truvelisback:
Don't be to sure my friend.. My girlfriend threatened to cup herself last week just to get me in trouble. Pray u don't become a victim of circumstance.

4 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Saga : Don't Judge by SarutobiEky(m): 8:00am On Jan 31, 2022
Ok.

Good day guys.
I've had my Hp probook windows 7 lap top for a while. So recently I thought I should upgrade my ram from 2gig to 4gig for better performance. Then I thought about upgrading the windows to windows 8.1(my biggest mistake). After upgrading, my laptop worked fine for a couple months, then the wahala started.

My laptop started to freeze and glitch. While browsing, it would be refreshing by itself. When you exit the browsers and go back to the desktop, I.e where all the apps are displayed, it keeps refreshing. I can no longer do anything on it.

I'm not an engineer. So I tried to uninstall the windows8 and reinstall windows 7. I don't think I did that correctly. Now there are some sites I used to access without issues before but now, it displays "connection not secure". The laptop refreshing on its own persists.

I can't even use my laptop again its frustrating. I'm in lagos. Who else has experienced this and how.do I solve this and restore my laptop back to what it was?

I need suggestions please.
Re: Mason Greenwood Saga : Don't Judge by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 31, 2022
Belial06:

I am not ever nor will I eve rsupoosr violence against women .

Now I want to say before you all condemn him hear my story and know that this lady might besetting him up .

In my unilag days I nearly went to prison o like this.

One of those hols my aunt took me to UK. Cut long story short I ended up making friends with her neighbours son who was a Ghanaian so one day we all chilling in his apartment his white gf comes over we were like four guys .. drinking game started PlayStation started everyone getting high , truth or dare game entered at one point , trance music blasting drugs alcohol let's just say like 4 guys and her did a foursome , I stayed put in the palour playing playstation.

A day or so later they broke up at SoHo and I heard it was a nasty break up , something I've rtexts he saw on her phone between her and some Arab dude.

She accuses every one I'm the apartment of rape ...

Police arrest all of us Paddy ... What save me? I was the only one whose DNA wasn't found on her dress .

Remember as a simple naija guy I remember say daughters of Eve dey cause wahala ..so o stayed in the palour playing playstation.

Paddy all those guys wemt to prison o...

Me I went back to naija to continue my degree in unilag..

That lesson has stayed with me for life.

PlayStation saved my life o

Now you have heard my story let.me.tell you this

Interesting perspective.
Re: Mason Greenwood Saga : Don't Judge by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:33am On Jan 31, 2022
Take it to the phone and engineering section. You'd get what you need...
Re: Mason Greenwood Saga : Don't Judge by Truvelisback(m): 8:35am On Jan 31, 2022
As for the beating, it could be true but i doubt he raped her. These white women are very good at accusing men falsely of rape.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience Concerning Roomates In Skul / The tragic story of my relationship ups and down. / Married People U Na Dey Enjoy This Weather For Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.