Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke (31308 Views)

My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke / ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K / She Said She Wants Space For 1 Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by SOFTENGR: 4:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
Give her space na. Is that too much to ask for?
Just space o!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Digmygold: 4:01pm On Jan 31, 2022
If you are broke you have no business having a girlfriend. Go.and hustle first.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Prettygirl200(f): 4:01pm On Jan 31, 2022
It's not easy to stay with a guy who is not helping financially, no matter how small it is at least he shld do sumthing.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Powerbandoo(f): 4:05pm On Jan 31, 2022
gabpaul:

Hahaha my money no fit finish..I earn in millions baby grin

Person dey Bleep the girl for your back, go investigate,
U people will not learn
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by SavageResponse(m): 4:06pm On Jan 31, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
She never loved you. Move on and don't take her back when things turn around for you cos it will definitely do.

Baba forget about love.

In the real world you can't buy baby diapers with love, you need money to do that!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by kensokas(m): 4:06pm On Jan 31, 2022
Y u come dey tell us?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by kaymart: 4:08pm On Jan 31, 2022
rickleye:
I think you know the answer and are just looking for an alternative. I can tell of countless relationships were the girl sees potential in me and she takes care of me when I am down and low and vice versa. What broke us up were mainly distance or compatibility Issues. So I would suggest that you cut here loose . Don't tie yourself down while trying to stay afloat. Get rid of the dead weight. Don't carry something heavy while paddling with one hand. There are many fishes in the river and if she is the one, it will work out in the end.

One of my girlfriends after we split she introduced me as the one she was supposed to marry. She is happy and so am I and the memories we shared, we take them to the grave.
You definately are intelligent. I like Ur expressive use of words...Kudos
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Elidrisy20: 4:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
it happens in Bollywood too
I watched it in kannyhood too
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by tafat: 4:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
This is just life happening
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by schoolboymatt(m): 4:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
I told my friend and he said i should forget the girl for now.
forget her for now... as in when you are financially stable you can pick up your "responsibilies" where you left off??

or what does he mean?

she said she has tried for you...how?

has she been forbad to "make it" herself?

where una dey see this kind girls sef...GOD FORBID!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by BabaT91(m): 4:11pm On Jan 31, 2022
Let her go bruh... Better days ahead
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by iInjureHerYansh: 4:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
WBworldwide:
I have been dating this girl for more than a year and she has been nice to me. But things hasn't been fair to me. She's an orphan, same thing as me.

I am a street boy and we are both in our final year in school. I made some money before she came into my life and then I went broke ever since, i am not blaming her or something but there are some things i can't share here about her.

So she travelled for the holiday for like three months now. She has changed, she told me her cousins are doing well and that their boyfriends' bought cars for them and that she has tried for me.

I really feel for her. That was one of the reasons I didn't want her to go home at first, negative influence. So, she told me she needed space that i have not been trying financially.

I told my friend and he said i should forget the girl for now. The thing is, I don't even blame her, I wouldn't stay with myself if I was her.

I'm just heart broken not being able to do anything.

I'm not simping o... Things are going well for me this period without her being here, i just feel for her that's all.

I'm a full stack hustler... I believe myself die... Even area believe me too
You sound like you know your onions. Like person wey sabi press all the buttons
Check my ziggy message me if you got some God fearing whiteheads wey go deliver cool
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by mediainc: 4:13pm On Jan 31, 2022
PV na your mate?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Olam09(m): 4:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
WBworldwide:
I have been dating this girl for more than a year and she has been nice to me. But things hasn't been fair to me. She's an orphan, same thing as me.

I am a street boy and we are both in our final year in school. I made some money before she came into my life and then I went broke ever since, i am not blaming her or something but there are some things i can't share here about her.

So she travelled for the holiday for like three months now. She has changed, she told me her cousins are doing well and that their boyfriends' bought cars for them and that she has tried for me.

I really feel for her. That was one of the reasons I didn't want her to go home at first, negative influence. So, she told me she needed space that i have not been trying financially.

I told my friend and he said i should forget the girl for now. The thing is, I don't even blame her, I wouldn't stay with myself if I was her.

I'm not simping o... Things are going well for me this period without her being here, i just feel for her that's all.

Go hustle bro. No girl was born to suffer..
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Lacash: 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
WBworldwide:

So many bad bitches roaming around with their Baddest bad luck…Thank ur star she decided to leave u man. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Gbeng30(m): 4:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
Don't worry she want to chill with the big boys, she will soon learn her lesson that it's very bad to betray the hand feed you...
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Gbeng30(m): 4:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
Gbeng30:
Don't worry she want to chill with the big boys, she will soon learn her lesson that it's very bad to betray the hand feed you...
Gbeng30:
Don't worry she want to chill with the big boys, she will soon learn her lesson that it's very bad to betray the hand that feed you...
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Chiyy: 4:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
You don't have money you want to be fucking fucking � stop you Bleep too much grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Walkee: 4:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
advanceDNA:

Try for you?? How??
She see rich man like dangote but decided to stay with you?? she steal her papa money give you?
she rob bank for you??
She collect loan for you??
She give you her salary??

Sleeping with you and eating your food when you had money is not being there for you or suffering with you...it’s a convenient situation for her ... it’s no longer as convenient, so she don dey waka...

She come complain say her friends don get car....no let any babe put pressure on you for final year ooooo... she dey use style tell you make you go do ritual ...

that boy na mumu boy
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by lucky4west: 4:25pm On Jan 31, 2022
think of ur life first, since u are an orphan, think of ur siblings if u have any, think of giving ur life to Christ and stop this lust...u wen never finish school want secure woman to satisfy ur sexual lust, little wonder u squander the first cash u made trying to impress a babe and live a premature good life, leave dat girl and receive sense.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Milly44(f): 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2022
advanceDNA:

Nigga why are you sounding like she’s doing you a favour by dating you when u had some cash...
. everyone has their high and low time....she has shown that she can’t love without money. and you are blaming yourself. You no thank God say you have one less problem/olosho to worry about

You are so insecure and afraid of losing her. How can you say u don’t want her to go home becos they will influence her.. if she doesn’t have a mind of her own then she’s not worth it.

Your heart is not broken...
You just miss her pvssy...
You are about to graduate, a new phase of your life is about to start. Those that don’t deserve to be in your life are leaving so that better things can come....

be happy and get to work.... you go dey alright las las

You just burst my brain baba. God bless you
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by celestine2015: 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2022
I've been there before. Please my brother, just forget about her p*ssy and move on. The truth is that she doesn't deserve to be with you when life changes for you. You've just dodged a flying bullet like this...
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by ipobarethieves: 4:36pm On Jan 31, 2022
sad dnt kill urself over useless GF.Such a thief won’t stay with u if u marry her and situation go North.She’ll abandon ur black ballz and flee.Listen/play Ebenezer Obey Obirin yi o mo ore. Leave her b4 God lif u
WBworldwide:

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Bouncing2(m): 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
Thank God she said her mind.

GIVE HER SPACE Bro,,,a lotta space bro....
You'll be thankful you did
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Sazzay(m): 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2022
WBworldwide:
The gal nor be mugu... D babe still try for me, na just bad influence if not na good gal

I swear u no get sense..... See ur mouth like say she try for u. Na kill remain wey she for kill u. Just go down n bless Jah rasta farai for saving ur life. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by tit(f): 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
Oloriburuku
You want to chop without paying.
Sister run.
Poverty does not fit you.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Frezhkid10(m): 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2022
24brains:
Then let space take her and hustle to be rich. I don't even do girlfriend stuff this days.

if conji dey do me, i ready my 5k, find clean babe of my chioce, go down with her a whonight. this gives me rest of mind to stay focus at work.

if you're not ready for marriage in the nearest two years, don't date. you will waste your time investing on them and they will kick your ass at the end.
Omo..same thing with me ooo…I will just go to one hotel and knack..now I get to understand that all this love am feeling nah just konji dy catch…when I knack finish I become more focused on myself..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by shantti(m): 4:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
24brains:
Then let space take her and hustle to be rich. I don't even do girlfriend stuff this days.

if conji dey do me, i ready my 5k, find clean babe of my chioce, go down with her a whole night. this gives me rest of mind to stay focus at work.

if you're not ready for marriage in the nearest two years, don't date. you will waste your time investing on them and they will kick your ass at the end.

The problem with this is that it becomes very addicting. U will not be able to do without sex each night. Imagine having to spend 5k every night
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by thinkmoney(m): 5:01pm On Jan 31, 2022
WBworldwide:

My brother, you and that girl na the same type of person. You sef talk am with your mouth. So I don't really understand this your piece.
Besides, what do u mean by u are a street boy?
Give her space and when you have money to but her car, call her back.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Ybaby: 5:08pm On Jan 31, 2022
WBworldwide:

We all believe in you too but.....

You donot need a girlfriend right now bro. You need pure grease and sweat. HARD WORK.

Leave woman till you get something for hand. Get a security job or waiter at Mr Biggs.... start from somewhere but avoid anything woman, puzzi etc it will only lead to kids you cannot afford a increased dopamine which will make you not see the dire situation you are in.

Also donot compound your problem by doing anything ilegal o .... no one will come and bail you.

UNWAIVERING FAITH + EXTRAORDINARY EFFORT = SUCCESS ...... then you can ask woman or man(anyone your prefer) to join you for enjoyment
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by braine(m): 5:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
WBworldwide:

You were doing well before she came into your life then you became broke ever since.

You started doing well immediately she left for home.

My brother, she's bad luck for you. RUN from her like your life depends on it.

It actually does.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating / Zee World's Married Again Fans,let Get In Here... / Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.