Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,324 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke (31379 Views)

My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke / ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K / She Said She Wants Space For 1 Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by correctyourself(m): 2:45pm On Jan 31, 2022
OK, loan her to somebody for now, then when you are financially ok you can get her back. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Kingosytex(m): 2:45pm On Jan 31, 2022
There's a certain peace of mind derived from dating a financially stable lady.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by heartbeat84: 2:45pm On Jan 31, 2022
Forget about her completely, for now. negative influence has really made many girls not to find good guys to marry them. they don't know they can actually help in building up wealth for themselves, and i've noticed many of them are easily swayed by flashy cars, houses, fat bank accounts, etc. my brother, leave her and move on with your life in peace, than in pieces

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Ricewax(m): 2:45pm On Jan 31, 2022
Something you should be happy for.. Na that hustle be koko. Delete and block her number. No time.

WBworldwide:
I have been dating this girl for more than a year and she has been nice to me. But things hasn't been fair to me. She's an orphan, same thing as me.

I am a street boy and we are both in our final year in school. I made some money before she came into my life and then I went broke ever since, i am not blaming her or something but there are some things i can't share here about her.

So she travelled for the holiday for like three months now. She has changed, she told me her cousins are doing well and that their boyfriends' bought cars for them and that she has tried for me.

I really feel for her. That was one of the reasons I didn't want her to go home at first, negative influence. So, she told me she needed space that i have not been trying financially.

I told my friend and he said i should forget the girl for now. The thing is, I don't even blame her, I wouldn't stay with myself if I was her.

I'm just heart broken not being able to do anything.

I'm not simping o... Things are going well for me this period without her being here, i just feel for her that's all.

I'm a full stack hustler... I believe myself die... Even area believe me too
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by rickleye: 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
I think you know the answer and are just looking for an alternative. I can tell of countless relationships were the girl sees potential in me and she takes care of me when I am down and low and vice versa. What broke us up were mainly distance or compatibility Issues. So I would suggest that you cut her loose . Don't tie yourself down while trying to stay afloat. Get rid of the dead weight. Don't carry something heavy while paddling with one hand. There are many fishes in the river and if she is the one, it will work out in the end.

One of my girlfriends after we split she introduced me as the one she was supposed to marry. She is happy and so am I and the memories we shared, we take them to the grave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Davosmart(m): 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
E don happen,Bro run ooo,cus na heart break go follow.

She's started cheating on u.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Kingkamba(m): 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
WHY U NO USE HER FOR MONEY RITUAL SEF MAKE SHE FOR NO LOST? grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
lol bro just hustle
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by marcushenry198(m): 2:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
my guy i know it hurts but give her space.... let her meet people who will buy her cars and all that hustle stay focused someone better will always come....

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by kunle75(m): 2:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
WBworldwide:
I have been dating this girl for more than a year and she has been nice to me. But things hasn't been fair to me. She's an orphan, same thing as me.

I am a street boy and we are both in our final year in school. I made some money before she came into my life and then I went broke ever since, i am not blaming her or something but there are some things i can't share here about her.

So she travelled for the holiday for like three months now. She has changed, she told me her cousins are doing well and that their boyfriends' bought cars for them and that she has tried for me.

I really feel for her. That was one of the reasons I didn't want her to go home at first, negative influence. So, she told me she needed space that i have not been trying financially.

I told my friend and he said i should forget the girl for now. The thing is, I don't even blame her, I wouldn't stay with myself if I was her.

I'm not simping o... Things are going well for me this period without her being here, i just feel for her that's all.

Oga face front she already smashing some dude out there.
Count yourself lucky

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by DontBullshitMe: 2:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
24brains:
well... let he who think that he stands, let him take heed lest he falls.

jesus answered " truth, you will deny me three times before the rooster crows. and peter declared "even if it takes to die with you, i will never deny you"

I don't think I get your point.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Bolsman(m): 2:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
Give her the space she wants. Did she want you to go steal before u satisfy her material need. Double ur hustle bro.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Marpol2021(m): 2:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
:oop, get small sense abeg, forget about all this daughters of Jezebel who are claiming to be daughters of eve. Hustle and make money...
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by superCleanworks(m): 2:48pm On Jan 31, 2022
WBworldwide:

dem dey forbid make she hustle buy car for you? shey na Kim and Bey dey buy Jets and Lambo for their man. Shey Okonji Ngozi seff na woman.

abeg find better food eat then sleep then wake up and face life. you can have 100 women even as you broke like this but na money sure pass so keep moving bro. delete all her pictures and face front.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Karemarealty288(m): 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
Thank God for your life...give her 60x120 space and go hustle your life......just forget about her and make moves , it can only get better for those that make good moves. She will perceive your success from 1000km when your strive pays.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
WBworldwide:
I don give her space like this sef... Na how to forget her number remain now
My own is when you come get better money like this you go still take the girl back?
because she must come back when she begin hear your doings.

Just save her number for now so later when she come na your turn to use am catch cruise wink

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Bignuell(m): 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
What do you mean full stack hustler, still trying to understand. Well, that's by the way. Don't try to persuade her or tell her to give you time, it'll only make things worse. It's woman nature, the faster you understand, the faster you move on. But wait oo, una get mind dey date with una financial status, kidding bro. Let me tell you something, as a guy, you have to fuel'd up in all aspect of life, that way, you won't be the looser. Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by sukkot: 2:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
so when she was with you things were not going well for you but now that you are apart things are picking up. hmmm is she a cancer sign by any chance ? awon vampiric gehfren niyen cheesy cheesy

they enter your life everything go downhill. is she born on a new or full moon ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by rainlover(m): 2:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
WBworldwide:

Bro if you ain't simping, forget her.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by LyfeJennings(m): 2:52pm On Jan 31, 2022
WBworldwide:

what kind of street boy are U
smoke a blunt and take a walk

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by SaintNegro77: 2:52pm On Jan 31, 2022
You don't know what God has done for you.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by bmdmix11: 2:52pm On Jan 31, 2022
WBworldwide:

she cant work shey.

poverty sticking gf

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by HiideaConsole(m): 2:53pm On Jan 31, 2022
WBworldwide:

Op, you dey disgrace manhood with this your post...

Discharge the banny and move the hell on with your life bro

You even said you're just in final year (face palm)... You dey shame me bro

Move on, and if you have, hold yourself (you nur go die)

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Oluwatested: 2:53pm On Jan 31, 2022
Give her 10yards
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Britain4(m): 2:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
Who get time for date
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Antoeni(m): 2:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
Give her the Break, go and Make money and then change her
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by rainlover(m): 2:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
Bolsman:
Give her the space she wants. Did she want you to go steal before u satisfy her material need. Double ur hustle bro.
he's not her father. So, she's not his responsibility.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by 21savages: 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
Dear God you know we are not lazy, na our call u never pick.. May we not be victims of this kind thing.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by solofresh(m): 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
WBworldwide:
Yes she did these for me
You are a simple Simpson
You shouldn't even be in a relationship sef. You are just wasting your time and energy
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Jorge91: 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
WBworldwide:

. Move on and work more on yourself, Some ladies will be with u thru thick and thin but everyone will not be the same. Marriages of 10 - 25yrs or more still crash and pack up, then what is relationship, u are not even engaged. Don’t feel for her, She have met someone better or will meet someone better.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by BigBashiru: 2:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
She never loved you. Move on and don't take her back when things turn around for you cos it will definitely do.

Na moni dey attract woman no be love abi u no know?? No moni no love.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" / Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! / Nairalander Prewedding Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.