Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke (31327 Views)

My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by chris51(f): 7:59pm On Jan 31, 2022
chris51:
She doesn't deserve you. Move on with your life. Let her go and look for drug barons to befriend
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by kernniejay(m): 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
WBworldwide:
I have been dating this girl for more than a year and she has been nice to me. But things hasn't been fair to me. She's an orphan, same thing as me.

I am a street boy and we are both in our final year in school. I made some money before she came into my life and then I went broke ever since, i am not blaming her or something but there are some things i can't share here about her.

So she travelled for the holiday for like three months now. She has changed, she told me her cousins are doing well and that their boyfriends' bought cars for them and that she has tried for me.

I really feel for her. That was one of the reasons I didn't want her to go home at first, negative influence. So, she told me she needed space that i have not been trying financially.

I told my friend and he said i should forget the girl for now. The thing is, I don't even blame her, I wouldn't stay with myself if I was her.

I'm just heart broken not being able to do anything.

I'm not simping o... Things are going well for me this period without her being here, i just feel for her that's all.

I'm a full stack hustler... I believe myself die... Even area believe me too
In your statement, you said if you are a girl you would not stay with a guy like you, that means the girl is doing the right thing by leaving you and here you are reporting her to us. You dont love yourself and you want somebody else to love you, it's not possible. So let that girl go since you self would do same if you are a girl. Nonsense and ingredients.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Lexymore95(m): 8:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
Memyselfu2009:
I under how you feel I am also heart broken � right now but bros try and live for yourself be happy and pray your heart finds love again

[color=#990000][/color] Same thing happening to me here heart broken but the comments of you guys keep me motivated
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by ollybasa: 8:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
Pls bro try concentrate on your study, tomorrow go na better than today for u.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by frozen70(f): 8:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
WBworldwide:
I have been dating this girl for more than a year and she has been nice to me. But things hasn't been fair to me. She's an orphan, same thing as me.

I am a street boy and we are both in our final year in school. I made some money before she came into my life and then I went broke ever since, i am not blaming her or something but there are some things i can't share here about her.

So she travelled for the holiday for like three months now. She has changed, she told me her cousins are doing well and that their boyfriends' bought cars for them and that she has tried for me.

I really feel for her. That was one of the reasons I didn't want her to go home at first, negative influence. So, she told me she needed space that i have not been trying financially.

I told my friend and he said i should forget the girl for now. The thing is, I don't even blame her, I wouldn't stay with myself if I was her.

I'm not simping o... Things are going well for me this period without her being here, i just feel for her that's all.

How come you are feeling for some one who left you broke with our feelings for you
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Bellaglow: 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
What's your skin issuesAre u tired of a dull and uneven skin tone?
Did u wan a clean, flewless, ageless and glowing skin?
Den stop wasting money on a soaps that does nothing to ur skin,!
Start feeding your skin wit this soap u will never regret it.
U can reach out to us on whatsapp 08107168063.
IG bellajohn6742.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Sambab(m): 8:59pm On Jan 31, 2022
Thanks your ancestors that God has relieved you a regrettable and bitter burden
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Blackdisciple(m): 9:08pm On Jan 31, 2022
You have the answer which you seek do the needful so u could keep smiling .....
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Joshmanuel10(m): 9:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
WBworldwide:
I don give her space like this sef... Na how to forget her number remain now
Delete it simple it will take time
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Zordgrub: 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
WBworldwide:
The gal nor be mugu... D babe still try for me, na just bad influence if not na good gal
meaning the girl na still mugu. You dey school and she except make you buy her car too? Isn't that foolish?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by 24brains(m): 11:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
shantti:

That is where u get it wrong. It doesnt let u choose. It chooses for u. It overpowers you and makes u incapable of self control and discipline. I've seen people who squandered their school fees on hookup. They can't help it. They've tried to but they cant. Once money enter into their account, they rush to awka and sleep with all the high ranking runs girls, then the money finishes, they go back to square one of brokenes and hunger. Their parents still think that they are in school without knowing that they didn't even pay acceptance fees even though the money was given to them.
omo.... WAHALA tie wraper. but which ever way, it gives peace of mind with no heartbreak.

guys have girlfriends and runs girls for one thing(s*x). so if you have a girlfriend, you need to spend on her to give you the puna. make her hair, buy her clothes, send her cards, call her often, takes her out, buy her birthday gifts, pay her monthly upkeep and if you go broke, she leaves
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by damoceile: 12:17am On Feb 01, 2022
Liability wan leave you, you dey beg am to stay... All these milenials sef... Anyways nah pussy dey hungry you sha
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Emperor88(m): 12:51am On Feb 01, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
All i know is dat money is unisex, she should make her own money if its easy. Mumu gal, alaigbon bf
The guy be mumu and alaigbon together. After all the red flags, A grown up adult will still be seeking advice! The O.P na simp 2.0
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by FirstbornWds: 1:12am On Feb 01, 2022
WBworldwide:

I love this street phrase wella
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by JoffreyBeroth(m): 2:00am On Feb 01, 2022
okorosblog:
Bro my advice is that you move on and face your hustle badly.. if you love her regardless of we thinking that she is materialistic, then the only way to keep her is to big up ... Become rich and then go get her back. Become poor again and loose her again..

If you still doubt that she is a public toilet you can contact me let's help you clone her WhatsApp messages and get them delivered directly into your own phone that way you'd have evidence that can help you move on

0//8//1//1//3//0//77//167

It's cheap and takes less than 40mins to get done.

Thank me later

What do I need to provide?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Escobar7(m): 4:40am On Feb 01, 2022
You lack money when she is around and do better when she is isnt.
Does that not tell anything??
You best stay away from her.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Mazi32: 4:42am On Feb 01, 2022
WBworldwide:

Forget about her bro, go nd hustle my brother. If the get bag and you still love her, you can get her back 100&.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by emmaodet: 5:37am On Feb 01, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
All i know is dat money is unisex, she should make her own money if its easy. Mumu gal, alaigbon bf

Gbam!!!!

I love that statement - Money is Unisex
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by vicfajeze: 5:38am On Feb 01, 2022
go and partake in your usual business now i mean kidnapping.so FULANI they hustle for LOVE?na lie go kill ya family.Yeye story,me i no be fool
SmellySperm:
You know your problem yet you're still crying like a baby. Hustle up bro, WTF!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by emmaodet: 5:43am On Feb 01, 2022
advanceDNA:

Try for you?? How??
She see rich man like dangote but decided to stay with you?? she steal her papa money give you?
she rob bank for you??
She collect loan for you??
She give you her salary??

Sleeping with you and eating your food when you had money is not being there for you or suffering with you...it’s a convenient situation for her ... it’s no longer as convenient, so she don dey waka...

She come complain say her friends don get car....no let any babe put pressure on you for final year ooooo... she dey use style tell you make you go do ritual ...

Hahahaha
Some guys for nairaland no get joy
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by 123papas(m): 5:45am On Feb 01, 2022
Send her something very huge in gratitude but forget about her. Don’t go back.
WBworldwide:

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by emmaodet: 5:54am On Feb 01, 2022
jaxxy:
There’s a danger in a gal comparing her bf with other people and other relationships knowing fully well scenarios and situations are very different and u don’t know the whole picture of everything.

I can only tell u congrats cos ur had a chance to know who can stick with u when it rains and who will drive u into depression by comparing Apples and oranges..

Let her go and never take her seriously again.

I agree with her in one respect u need space cos she comparing u with others is toxic and she sounds demanding and wanting to live above her means. Any sensible person who admires other peoples wealth must 1st understand their struggles or know their criminal behavior to get such wealth b4 comparing anything.

Bro, I was in this scenario before when my woman was regularly comparing me with her family doing well.
Oohhhh, Aunty so so so married a man working with NNPC, Aunty so so so is married to a guy in abroad and he has taken her to Canada, Aunty B is staying in a duplex in VI with her hubby paying 2m per year house rent. They are very rich etc
Well, I didn’t sweat on it.
I just started telling her about some ladies I would have married too who were from rich homes and my life would have been better off marrying them or about one of my uncle who married from a rich home and they changed his life - gave him a lecturing job, the family in US invited and paid for their flight to US when they had their first child, the clothes the child will use for the first 5 years was sent to them from abroad, when the FIL died, my uncle’s wife share was 5m with 2 SUVs and a 4 bedroom flat in ogun state etc. it is only a crazy person that won’t marry such lady than marrying an entitled liability
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by emmaodet: 6:02am On Feb 01, 2022
Sammy101111:
Op God will bless and elevate you double your hustle work harder .your cahsout go sure that car you go follow them use am you go build mansions .

Nigerian ladies can put heavy pressure on men
That girl never loved you from the beginning it was what you had she was after and as she see say the thing done finish she move

Never let a lady see you finish we men need to be strong

Am always surprise a girl will manage with her broke father and brother she will watch plate watch cloth do house work and still be happy .

But they can't manage with there broke boyfriend because they want something big

She will regret it only if you work harder
And please don't let her make you depressed for now mute her status and put her one side so you can focus on your self and don't let her see your break light till you make it bro . and if she comes back she want to dig your gold again so bang her and leave her give her pay back

It is very simple - people don’t have the luxury or opportunity of choosing their father or brothers else all ladies even boys would have opted for rich fathers and brothers. Broke or poor parents would all die childless BUT we have a good opportunity and choice of picking who we want as partners hence, ladies opting for rich guys.
It is our normal default setting as humans.
If we all are to choose parents and countries from heaven and we know how good or bad or rich or poor they are, virtually everyone will choose dangote, adenuga etc as fathers and US, Canada as countries while they avoid countries like nigeria, Congo etc like a plague
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by realpoacher(m): 6:47am On Feb 01, 2022
okorosblog:
Bro my advice is that you move on and face your hustle badly.. if you love her regardless of we thinking that she is materialistic, then the only way to keep her is to big up ... Become rich and then go get her back. Become poor again and loose her again..

If you still doubt that she is a public toilet you can contact me let's help you clone her WhatsApp messages and get them delivered directly into your own phone that way you'd have evidence that can help you move on

Thank me later

Can you do this for me?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by realpoacher(m): 6:47am On Feb 01, 2022
okorosblog:

Thank me later

Can you do this for me?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Blue86(m): 7:06am On Feb 01, 2022
If you come into this world, and you spent your life living for a man or a woman, for romantic gratifications, you are failure.

Go and fulfill destiny written in the archives of heaven for you.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by okorosblog: 7:20am On Feb 01, 2022
JoffreyBeroth:

What do I need to provide?

Just give me a bro
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by okorosblog: 7:20am On Feb 01, 2022
realpoacher:

Can you do this for me?

Just call in.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by michealdeco: 9:14am On Feb 01, 2022
WBworldwide:

The thing is, I don't even blame her, I wouldn't stay with myself if I was her

Wanted to say something till I read this part

Well done
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by Poleski: 11:00am On Feb 01, 2022
WBworldwide:

What the hell are you talking about? You don't blame her for dumping you because you were broke? And you think it is OK for her to do that? 

Are you so blinded by her pussy that you don't realize she doesn't love you? Oh God, you're so dumb. You can't be a "street boy" and also be dumb.

No sane person would want to be with a woman who only wants to be with him when he has money. Forget her and move on! 

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by TheiaTalks: 12:15pm On Feb 01, 2022
WBworldwide:

If she can't stay with you during a trying time, I doubt if she's worth it.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke by emmaodet: 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
Olam09:

Go hustle bro. No girl was born to suffer..

Lol and you think a man is born to suffer a girl? Well done

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” / Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? / Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.