Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Why Did She Rejected Me; Fear Or Delay - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did She Rejected Me; Fear Or Delay (1979 Views)

"I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago / Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This / Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did She Rejected Me; Fear Or Delay by arthurwillia(m): 1:29pm On Feb 03, 2022
underpinna:

My being married is never a subject to discuss.

I wasn't going to marry her. I just love her structure. I wouldn't have disappeared if I had eaten the fruit. I would have stayed because I like her but wouldn't have married her. I am not sure she's even looking forward to marrying again.
Though she told me she prefer dating married men.

You dont want to marry her because you are married
You qnt to shineher Congo
God no go gree for you
Re: Why Did She Rejected Me; Fear Or Delay by underpinna: 2:43pm On Feb 03, 2022
arthurwillia:

You dont want to marry her because you are married
You qnt to shineher Congo
God no go gree for you

Lol Jesu.
I dey beg o.
That woman is damn too hot. The feelings I get whenever I see her is mind blowing.
Too bad my friend has entered the race so, I am matching break.
Re: Why Did She Rejected Me; Fear Or Delay by arthurwillia(m): 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
underpinna:

Lol Jesu.
I dey beg o.
That woman is damn too hot. The feelings I get whenever I see her is mind blowing.

Ehen after she don born
Give me her number
Re: Why Did She Rejected Me; Fear Or Delay by bluefilm: 6:09pm On Feb 03, 2022
underpinna:
2mins read.......
There is this mother of two I know. Her husband is dead. I do visit her shop to kill time with some discussions. Whenever I am with her, I will always want to tell her my feelings towards her but I won't because I was afraid. I harbored fear and felt that she would react negatively and rain insult on me. She could be older than me but am 33 and average in height.
About a month ago, I visited her shop as usual. I hanged around until She parked few of the things that she is selling inside her house because it was time to end the activity of the day. When she came out, she stood with me for a while. It was around 10pm and I figured it out within myself that she needed me to say something. I told her my feelings for her after wasting about an hour.
I was surprised at her matured respond but no was the answer.
I did not pressurise her to accept my dating advance but once in a while, I do go and visit her in her shop.
I renewed my request after a while and she said she can't be in a relationship with me because I work close to her shop(house).
I left her without persuading her to accept me.
Just last week, I told her that I like her. She said I shouldn't say that to her but I should rather say "If not that you are married, I would have married you".
I never bought that line so I insisted that I like her. I also told her that I always tell people how I feel.
She wasn't happy so she told me that if I come to her shop again to ask her out, she will insult me. In her words, "I know how my husband suffered from me before I accepted to marry him"
She then started raising her voice before I walked away.
We haven't been talking for days now but greet if we cross paths.

My question now, did she rejected me because I cannot code or I am fearful.

I can't even make any sense out of this story.

But all the same, i STILL laughed because your story sounded quite funny to me. grin grin grin
Re: Why Did She Rejected Me; Fear Or Delay by ednut1(m): 6:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
All this for a widow Guy you are sick. She told you the reason already. They prefer lovers far away from their homes
Re: Why Did She Rejected Me; Fear Or Delay by underpinna: 6:05am On Feb 05, 2022
ednut1:
All this for a widow Guy you are sick. She told you the reason already. They prefer lovers far away from their homes
Sick? Nope maybe obsessed.

Widow is someone too.

For preferring lovers far from home, that's what every lady will say if they don't like you.
Re: Why Did She Rejected Me; Fear Or Delay by underpinna: 6:08am On Feb 05, 2022
bluefilm:

I can't even make any sense out of this story.

But all the same, i STILL laughed because your story sounded quite funny to me. grin grin grin

Too bad of me. I am even ashamed of myself. I am working on self-improvement.
Re: Why Did She Rejected Me; Fear Or Delay by Chamakh93: 8:17am On Feb 05, 2022
underpinna:

Lol Jesu.
I dey beg o.
abeg , remember to always update us , I won hear dis gist finish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys When Last Did You Do This???... / Ronaldo's sister Hate For Messi Is Too Bad..shots Fired / Blame It On Who???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.