Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. (255839 Views)

Netflix Series Sexlife Validates Redpill Claims... / Sexual Harassment At Workplace - My Story / He Can Suck For 30 Mins , Am I Wasting My Moans ? (read My Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Yujiz(m): 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
OY oya drop update 4us na

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by austenite(m): 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
This is the best story I have read so far. Oy is so intelligent. I could have ended up like this back then in school [Esut], my parents were so concerned and were praying for me because they knew I had all the potentials to be a cultist. But somehow, God saved me before my matriculation and I continued steadfast in the Lord. Most of the students in Esut are cultists, most times you will be provoked to join, many don't even know what they are joining until they join. The lesson here is that anybody can drift to any direction if not properly guided and I think his story will save many.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Osek(m): 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
Adesina12:

Go and read cross road
it's an ongoing write up
Trust you will love it
I will mention you there.
Wo! Bro abeg mention me there too
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
I went to see Ifeoma that day,she was not yet back from school, see Angela for room dey behave like better person, I went to Justin room, guyman dey kum Pastor and Saint on what they will face in the ground, possible questions and likely answers.

Justin: Why you no want dance this men them jolly na.

Me: My wife dey come Enugu this weekend, I want prepare for her.

Justin: Esther na wetin, clear road for my LM,na Janet dey pursue am. You wey no dey miss any jolly.

Me: Esther na Enugu parole, I no go bring her enter base,I no want her to know say I dey run egede things. But we go show come here. The reason I don't want to follow them that day,I no sabi. Esther came back from school, I went to meet her,explained everything a fresh to her again how I want run Ifeoma for Enugu. I move to my sister place.

My sister: This one you come this evening, wetin happen?

Me: I no fit come here anytime I like again? My girlfriend dey come from Lagos and I want make you see her before she follow me go my hostel. I called again to confirm if she will be leaving tomorrow as scheduled. Got a positive response.

Saturday I was just excited, Ifeoma is leaving Lagos just to come see me. I did not step out of the house that day,my uncle has traveled as usual, so no washing of car,indoors full-time be that. Sunday morning I woke up as early as 4,sleep no gree catch me again, I did all the chores that morning, sweep parlour, wash plate,arrange all arrangeable. After 6 I was at the balcony looking at everyone walking by. Next thing see Ifeoma coming down from bike and looking around, I rush go down go open gate for her come inside. My sister and her son were still sleeping,she took her bathe, I took her to my room,MWe start gist,I told her to sleep, she no gree,till my sister walked in and saw her.

My sister: This is the Ifeoma that every one is talking about, Oyin you get eyes for good things o,my dear rest,we will talk later.

I left her to sleep,me I just relaxed, when Esther showed up with bad news.

Esther: Cotty burst men for ground, them say there was gun exchange and some people die, I just want dey sure say na here you dey,say you no go the bush.

Me: Who told you? Na legit source.

Esther: Na that your departmental guy saint, he came to ask after you Thank God say you no go there o. Oy,has she come?

Me: Yes, she's inside sleeping. You go see her na.

Esther: For sure,bring her come hostel tomorrow. she left.

Why did I chose not to dance that jolly? I no get any sign say bad thing want happen, I just refused to go. My muyen they work well be that. How my Cp no see am,him no consult, men no consult before them agree to enter ground? So many questions, I no get answer.

My sister: You and that girl wetin she come so here this morning? I dey fear that girl o.

Me: She come give me something,why you dey fear her?

My sister: You no see the way her mouth dey sharp that day Oyin no dey cult o.

I laughed and went inside the room,Ifeoma was still sleeping. Make she rest she need am,after the long journey.

Ifeoma woke up in the afternoon, due to what I have heard,I no gree take her out,I no want hear say someone don go sing like canary,I go waka cotty go come arrest me.

Ifeoma: This town wey you you dey talk about na village he be o.

Me: You never move around, you go see things for Enugu you go think say na Lagos you dey. I was inside the room with Ifeoma when my sister called me.

My sister: Police dey look for you, wetin you do? Na Esther bring them come here o.

Ifeoma: What did you do that police is looking for you?

I know say I don cast. person don sing,this one wey cotty dey my sister house, na only God go fit save me. I don't know the people that police have arrested, I don't know who call Esther name that they brought her here. This one na check up police don play me.

Police: Mr Oyin you are under arrest. follow us to the station.

Ifeoma: What did he do?

Police: Come to the state headquarters you will find out. police put handcuffs for my hand dump me inside boot,I see pastor for there. I tire for life.

28 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Hungerbadoo: 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
Two seconds everywhere burst

8 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Zowee10(m): 6:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
Hungerbadoo:
Two seconds everywhere burst

No be lie oo
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Brytesp(m): 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
Wahala
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Hungerbadoo: 6:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
Zowee10:

No be lie oo
Real matterz bro
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by jogsman01(m): 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
I'm very sure that pastor na snitch

3 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Yujiz(m): 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
O boi
Nxt episode go crazy...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Candidlady: 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
jogsman01:
I'm very sure that pastor na snitch

Please don't be a spoiler
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by thelegend1(m): 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
The Pastor done play tape for them. The whole gist of him wanting bam na setup from the beginning.
Festus suspected as much.

8 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by skillmyman(m): 7:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
Pastor that just suddenly decided to join cult after billing is suspicious all along.

4 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by jogsman01(m): 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
Candidlady:

Please don't be a spoiler
I just want to spill, not spoil.... Kikiki
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Iamolukorede(m): 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
See tape, e fit be say pastor and Saint don already play KP for dem cotty to come burst ground.

Nah wrong setup if cp or ft no consult before dem dance jolly for field..

Some of the arrested done cry foul, e pain me say nah when ifeoma show nah him Kassala burst because later later ify go hear the tape.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by foxman04: 7:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
this story wey op dey talk dey sweet some people for anus.. no be child's play o

4 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by martinmiller: 7:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
Iamolukorede:
See tape, e fit be say pastor and Saint don already play KP for dem cotty to come burst ground.

Nah wrong setup if cp or ft no consult before dem dance jolly for field..

Some of the arrested done cry foul, e pain me say nah when ifeoma show nah him Kassala burst because later later ify go hear the tape.

Bobo, clam down .. Oy jus reach the sweetest and also the sad part of the story ..

4 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Iamolukorede(m): 7:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
martinmiller:

Bobo, clam down .. Oy jus reach the sweetest and also the sad part of the story ..

Okay sir, I'm clam here with two bottles of Fanta and hot pepper soup, bills on me come join me lipsrsealed
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by johnwegs(m): 7:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
Abeg muu una help me in anyway I want a job any kind abeg, not minding the place, please brothers and sisters.
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by jogsman01(m): 7:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
johnwegs:
Abeg muu una help me in anyway I want a job any kind abeg, not minding the place, please brothers and sisters.
in this Buhari end time? You can see most of us here no get job, reason we're following OP upandan since last month. Pls check the next thread jare. No spoil show for us

6 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by LordVarys1: 7:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
OY, weldone ooo. This story is so crazy, how you survived all this can only be grace. God has a plan for your life. You shall fulfil it in Jesus name. Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Winnerly: 7:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
Saynotocultism
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by cowardafonja: 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
Winnerly:
Saynotocultism

Why u dey call d bros na?
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Zowee10(m): 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
jogsman01:
in this Buhari end time? You can see most of us here no get job, reason we're following OP upandan since last month. Pls check the next thread jare. No spoil show for us

Comrade you and who no get job eh.

Abi you wan collect grin

5 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Winnerly: 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
cowardafonja:

Why u dey call d bros na?

Everything he warned people about in his thread are not lies atall
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by cowardafonja: 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
Winnerly:

Everything he warned people about in his thread are not lies atall

Yeah, you're right. Coincidentally, from the background of the two stories, they both took place the same early 90s.

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by jogsman01(m): 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
Zowee10:

Abi you wan collect grin
please, EPP my situation baba mi
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by jogsman01(m): 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
Zowee10:

Abi you wan collect grin
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Duyo1(m): 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
MrCuteking:
Cross road is interesting but its fiction, not true life story.

Please mention me there
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by DoNotMakeItWors: 8:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
Aji kariri amu!
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by NoBones: 8:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
Oy that Kelechi guy you sold out for him to be killed saved you from those boys but you in turn gave him out and he was killed.
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by ciro11(m): 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
NoBones:
Oy that Kelechi guy you sold out for him to be killed saved you from those boys but you in turn gave him out and he was killed.

You can't too sure, he must have attempted to sell the op out

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (46) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.