Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. (255041 Views)

Netflix Series Sexlife Validates Redpill Claims... / Sexual Harassment At Workplace - My Story / He Can Suck For 30 Mins , Am I Wasting My Moans ? (read My Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 11:44am On Feb 09, 2022
Why did I tell Ada I had a gift for her? Went home and sleep, couldn't eat because I was not hungry. I dreamt I was having sex with Ese when I heard a knock on the door,it was Susan.

Susan: How are you,who is at home with you? Is Ebi back from school?

Me: With sleep eyes, I'm home alone, Ebi is not back yet. Come inside.

Susan: Which movies do you have in this house? she looked on the cassette and put one Jackie film. This girl want me to have sex with her but as a girl, she wants me to make the first move. Why me dey fear the girl, she said she's dating one of the baddest guy in my area,and I know her to be very troublesome, based on her actions the last time.

Me: Why didn't you tell your parents to put you in my school?

Susan: No government school was going to admit me into ss3,that is why I went to Hope bay. You want me yo come to your school, so you can be following me up and down and tell your girlfriend that I'm the one chasing after you.

Me: That brings me to what I've always wanted to ask,why did you tell Onyeka that its me you want,and you are now going out with Lakeside?

Susan: So you are jealous, that is why since that day you left our house you have not come again. Ah Ah I know say you dey fear,but I no sabi say you no fit talk your mind.

Me: Anything I want,I ask and go for it. Wetin concern me and the guy you dey follow? That is your choice,I no get your time. She laughed at me,she's seeing me like a small boy,because she's used to older guys, my brother is four years older than I am,Lakeside has finished university, she has told me about some guys in her area that are almost 30 years who she has laid with. kai I dey fear the girl.

Susan: Small time your girlfriend go come,let me go to my house, before wahala go start. She was going when I told her I'll see her tomorrow. This girl is beginning to behave like a good girl, those are gragra don dey reduce.

I waited for Ada throughout that day,she didn't come and so many thoughts began to run through my head,abi this girl don see another guy or she no want me again. Na she sabi what ever she like me I no send her,I'm now thinking how to get into Susan's pants.

The time was almost 7pm when Ifeoma came to the house, I was happy to see her after a long time. She has changed, she's looking kind of bigger and has started using lipsticks and other things to make her look like a woman.

Ebi: Ify na because of Oyin na make you dress like this? Him mama no go let am comot,so no think wetin dey your mind.

Ifeoma: I just came to see him, I'm not taking him anywhere. Leave me no talk to me,I'm angry with you,the thing I asked almost 3 weeks I'm still waiting for you.

Ebi: No worry next week.

Ifeoma: Na you sabi, everyday next week, your next week no dey ever come. Oyin come make we see,leave this long man. My brother is very tall,six feet three. We went into my room and did our normal thing, talk romance, kiss and more talk.
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
Ifeoma stayed in my house till almost ten when her brother Onyeka came to call her,she's the only person that is allowed to stay in my house for as long as she wants. My mom won't let me go out that time so my brother walked them both home.

Me: Ebi, Susan don dey behave like better girl these days o,but I hear say na Lakeside be her guy now.

Ebi: No mind her,Lakeside just dey Bleep her,na she carry body go give Lakeside so make lakeside come mend me,she no sabi say me and lakeside na brothers.

Me: How Lakeside go be our brother, him na Yoruba boy.

Ebi: You no go understand that one. If you want Bleep the girl do am,but make sure say you tell her say you no go leave Ifeoma, before you start anything with her,you know say if Ifeoma sabi he go pain her and I no want make you hurt that girl. My brother liked Ifeoma and always wish he was the one that is going out with her,he protects her with everything he has.

Me: Man wey sabi. No worry I know how I go take talk to Susan.

Ebi: No mind the girl she like you but she just like big boys wey go fight for her if she cause problems. We talk until we sleep,I said I will go and see Susan and tell her I like her,but I cannot date her ,so I can hear what she will say.

Next morning I prepared earlier than usual so I can see Susan or we walk to the bus stop together. I stood outside my gate when Ada saw me,we shook hands without saying anything. Oyin I'll see you today,I'm sorry for yesterday. I did not say anything I just waved her,she went with some of her friends. Almost 8am,which time Susan dey use go school, everyone was wondering why I was standing outside. I said let me go to her house a d know why she was not going to school, I was walking to Susan's house when I saw her and her brother coming.

Me: Is it this time you are going to school?

Susan: Is it not this useless boy that is delaying us. Why are you going late today?

Me: I'm waiting for you, I just want to see your face this morning before going to school,I thought about you all through the night and woke up with you on my mind, so I said I must see you before going to school.

Susan: This morning you want to flatter me abi. See your small head,see as your voice dey sound like girl, sometimes I dey look you like girl. She was just insulting me as we walked to the bus stop, but she was indirectly telling me she's feeling me. We got to the bus stop, she hugged me and we went to our different schools.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by DSC7: 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2022
Nakademus you are doing well..... grin grin

Feed us more updates Abegggggg...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 4:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
I got to school that morning and it's today they chose to hold late comers,na gawd go punish these teachers. I refused to enter, I went to a snooker joint that morning. I played two games and went back to school, then it was almost ten,all the teachers have left the gate its now ss3 students that were standing there,I entered and was going to my class when I saw that small girl we caught having sex with a guy last term. I told her to stand up and follow me,she stood up. I'm in ss3e see me later. I went to the class.

Bukola: Why are you coming to the school by this time Oyin?

Me: We will talk later, let me drop my bag.

Bukola: Why are you snubbing everyone, what is the problem with you,if there is anything let's talk about it. She left her seat and followed me to mine.

Me: I am not snubbing anyone,you should know that I'm not a snub.

Bukola: Have you seen another girl, or you don't like me? I'm sorry if I did you wrong.

Me: My dear you did nothing, neither am I seeing another girl. Shewa and some other girls came to our seat my guys also, talk start till break,no teacher came to the class.

During break that small girl Omolara came to look for me in class,I wasn't expecting her or anyone. I just heard see am na him dey there.

Omolara: Senior you said I should see you.

Gbolahan: Who be this one,what are you doing inside this class? Which class are you?

Me: Leave her, na me tell her to come she is in js2. I did not have anything to tell her neither did I want to see her,i don't know why I told her to come. Why did you come to school late I managed to ask?

Omolara: Senior thank you for this morning.I am in js3 now. its my mom that asked me to carry things to her shop before coming to school.

Gbolahan: You use lateness bring her come class,na small girl no toast her. I wan go canteen, you no dey come?

Me: I no get money, you go buy for me make I follow you? Gbolahan no answer me him waka leave us, stingy boy. Omolara why are you doing that kind of thing you were doing with that boy. Don't you know it can ruin you. I wanted to report you to the VP but I changed my mind. Be careful, don't do that again, and make sure you come to school early from today.

Omolara: Thank you sir,he has left the school and I'll try to be coming early. I have some money come let me buy you puff puff. I asked how much she had. She told me 20 naira.

Me: Don't worry I have money, let's go. I gave her 20naira and told her to go play while I went to the canteen. it seems this Omolara of a girl would make sense if I talk to her. I put her among the "to get list".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 09, 2022
Go on...
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by emnite(m): 11:15am On Feb 10, 2022
Uncle come finish the story na konji man

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
I noticed Veronica has not been coming to school,I asked about her and Shewa told me she got pregnant during the holidays. Chain! Who come give that girl belle na?

Shewa: All these pretenders that's how they behave,if I had known or she told me earlier I would have helped her.

Me: Na wa o,who is responsible for the pregnancy?

Shewa: She said its one guy in their street,but she has traveled, her mom took her to the village. They said they want to remove it. I wish her well sha.

Me: Girl wey I dey eye na she don get belle,I pray them remove the belle and she returns back to school.

Before I got home that day,I went to Susan's house, she wasn't back yet,I told her younger sister to tell her I checked on her. Went to Ada's house, she told me she will come after. Don't keep me waiting like yesterday, if you know say you no go come just tell me.

Ada: Oyin I like you,but you are not taking me serious, at my age how can I be second choice. If you cannot take me as your number one girl, then let's forget about this thing.

Me: I know something was wrong, since I've not seen you. So you want to just walk away from all we've shared together? I love you and will always do. I walked out and went home. If old one no go,new one no go come.

On getting home my brother and Susan were laughing together as if they never quarreled.

Susan: Where did you go? Janet told me you came to the house, or you went to see your girlfriend? Welcome! how was school today?

Me: Began to remove my shirt, my brother said na this thin body you wan show girl, common enter house go pull your cloth.

Susan: Small time I go begin see the body steady, so make him continue to hide am.

I was going inside and asked her if she will join me,I've not had good sex for a while, all this ashewo sex no dey sweet, na to just pour. She stood up and followed me,my brother gave me hand to Bleep her.

Me: Why are you looking at me like that,it seems you want to devour me,abeg take it easy with me.

Susan: You said I should come to your house, I came, you ask me to come inside your room,i am here and you are telling me I want to devour you. Who is supposed to devour each other. Abeg tell me why you brought me here.

Me: The way you are talking is turning me on,I just feel like kissing you.

Susan: Is that what you want? Oya come and kiss me na,and she brought her lips close to mine and we were locked in each others hand kissing, bfore I could catch my breathe, this girl has started pulling down my trousers,my dick was already as strong as an iron, she went down on her knees and started sucking me,she's good, but not as Ada. I was trying to go under her skirt when she said

Susan: Not today,I'm seeing blood.

Me: Don't worry I'll do it like that

Susan: You won't enjoy it.

Me: Let me be the one to judge that. I was about going in when she said

Susan: Where is the condom? No condom no sex

Me: Where I know wey condom dey inside this room,ran out to ask my brother, he put his hand under the chair and gave me one without saying a word,ran back inside.

Susan: So you want to enter with the blood, let me go and wash myself first.

Me: This girl dey kill my spirit o.

She went to the bathroom and came back,I've already lost erection,we tried to wake it up,no way, she promised that after her period she will come and give me hot sex that I've always wanted from the first day I saw her.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
Friday came,and my small friend came to the class to meet me,she's now seeing me as a elder brother or something, so i thought. Whenever she comes I give her ten or twenty naira. That day she told me she will like me to take her out during the weekend.

Me: I don't have money to take anyone out, don't worry before Christmas I will do that.

Omolara: OK Senior, where will you take me that day?

Me: I don't know yet, take,I gave her ten naira to buy something, we were going out when I saw Ese. I discharge my small friend and met Ese.

Ese: Have you been coming to school since?

Me: Yes I have,why do you ask.

Ese: I thought you would lie,so why have you not come to see me?

Me: I am preparing the letter you asked me write, so I am still on it.

Ese: Do you have money,come and buy me ice cream.

Me: I was about going to the canteen, let's go,I have small money with me. We bought rice and meat and two ice cream,Bukola and Shewa walked past without even looking at me,Baggio and Chinedu came to join us.

Ese: Keep our transport money, I won't sit on you legs today.

Chinedu: Oyin na big boy,he has enough money. Ese why is it whenever you are coming to see Oyin you don't come with your friends?

Ese: What do you want them to do for you? If you want to see them go and meet them in the class or when they are going home. She stood up and left. Oyin, make sure you don't leave me in school.

Me: Chinedu you no get sense, who tell you to come dey ask mumu question.

Baggio: No mind am,him no sabi talk to girls, you think say na ashewo wey you go pay them go lie down for bed for you. go learn scope.

We eat finish and enter class. Bukola and Shewa begin carry face for me,I send them. Agric teacher eyes are on me,I don't want to take any girl to the jss block, make the man no catch me,I no wan carry any girl from school go house, I never settle house girls finish,make una no carry una wahala put for my head o.

After school closed I went to Ese's class,physics teacher was in the class. I had to wait for her,it seems science class, their teachers are more serious than Art or Commercial class o. No wonder they put them in different place,so we no go corrupt them.

They finally finished and came out,the girls were looking at me like,wetin this one dey do here. I greet some guys. Ese and I were going her friends were at our front. One of the girl came to tell Ese something, she went with them and came back with kulikuli,we use to buy it everyday we are going home. Her friends entered keke and left.

Ese: you will lap me o

Me: I no get strength to carry you o,you no see how your ass big,besides the last time, you made me feel uncomfortable, the way you dey roll on top me.

Ese: So you felt what I was doing that day,hahaha! don't worry I won't do it today.

Me: Don't worry its my turn to make you uncomfortable today. This your ass I'll press it inside the bus if you sit on me.

Ese: You cannot try that, you that is very shy, if I tell you to hold me here you cannot., I held her,she was shocked. Oyin you are embarrassing me.

Me: You think say I dey Shame? We entered the bus and true to her word she sat on my legs. I played with her laps smooching it till we came down from the bus.

Ese: This small boy don get mind, you wanted to naked me inside the bus,don't talk to me again. She leave me begin go. She shouted from afar,make sure you submit that thing on Monday.

Me: OK. Me wey think say I don Bleep up, gawd I thank you.
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by anonymuz(m): 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
Come and continue what you started o
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 5:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
I went home and was planning how to draft a love letter. Susan came we watched movies together and she left,she's still seeing blood.

Ifeoma came back on Saturday, she ask we spend the whole day together, so all through the day it was me and her. I was not reading again,I believed I've already passed my GCE, so I was just enjoying myself waiting for jamb form.

Sunday was a very quiet day in my house, because my father is always around, and you dear not go out or welcome friends whenever he is around. So everyone must be indoors. All my friends are aware of this, so I don't expect anyone that day.

I played Westlife songs,using the lyrics to compose my letter for Ese,I read it over twenty times and I felt I have done well. That evening I went to see Ifeoma, she was surprised seeing me,I'm missing her so much I just need to be with her. I loved her like die,but I was still chasing after other girls, kai na from small e dey take start. She told me she'll be having early morning quiz, so she'll be going to school early,but she'll be coming back on Wednesday.

I was going to school on Monday, as its now becoming my routine, I'll wait for Susan, so we walk to the bus stop together.

Susan: I'm done with my period,so can we meet when you come back?

Me: Sure why not. See question this girl dey ask,she know when last I had a good sex. come back early so we can be together before 5.

Susan: You've known when my father comes back. Bad boy,you will do as if you don't know anything. I'm scared of quiet people, you cannot tell what is in their mind. That was why I thought you never wanted me,I don't know you were dying to have me.

Me: Its true I've wanted you all these while, but I don't want you to fight Ifeoma that is why I kept it to myself. She entered bus and I did same. I got to school early today, I'm not one of those students that stand in the gate waiting for latecomers, I go straight to the assembly ground. I went to where Ese was standing and stylishly gave her the envelope.

Ese: We will talk during break.

During break my small friend Omolara came,everyone in my class was getting used to seeing her during break. I did not have money, so I no give her anything. I told her I would see her in her class before the close of school.

Ese brought her own letter, she agreed to be my girlfriend,but on one condition. what was the condition? She no write am.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
Comrade don't keep me waiting
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by anonymuz(m): 1:02am On Feb 11, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
I went home and was planning how to draft a love letter. Susan came we watched movies together and she left,she's still seeing blood.

Ifeoma came back on Saturday, she ask we spend the whole day together, so all through the day it was me and her. I was not reading again,I believed I've already passed my GCE, so I was just enjoying myself waiting for jamb form.

Sunday was a very quiet day in my house, because my father is always around, and you dear not go out or welcome friends whenever he is around. So everyone must be indoors. All my friends are aware of this, so I don't expect anyone that day.

I played Westlife songs,using the lyrics to compose my letter for Ese,I read it over twenty times and I felt I have done well. That evening I went to see Ifeoma, she was surprised seeing me,I'm missing her so much I just need to be with her. I loved her like die,but I was still chasing after other girls, kai na from small e dey take start. She told me she'll be having early morning quiz, so she'll be going to school early,but she'll be coming back on Wednesday.

I was going to school on Monday, as its now becoming my routine, I'll wait for Susan, so we walk to the bus stop together.

Susan: I'm done with my period,so can we meet when you come back?

Me: Sure why not. See question this girl dey ask,she know when last I had a good sex. come back early so we can be together before 5.

Susan: You've known when my father comes back. Bad boy,you will do as if you don't know anything. I'm scared of quiet people, you cannot tell what is in their mind. That was why I thought you never wanted me,I don't know you were dying to have me.

Me: Its true I've wanted you all these while, but I don't want you to fight Ifeoma that is why I kept it to myself. She entered bus and I did same. I got to school early today, I'm not one of those students that stand in the gate waiting for latecomers, I go straight to the assembly ground. I went to where Ese was standing and stylishly gave her the envelope.

Ese: We will talk during break.

During break my small friend Omolara came,everyone in my class was getting used to seeing her during break. I did not have money, so I no give her anything. I told her I would see her in her class before the close of school.

Ese brought her own letter, she agreed to be my girlfriend,but on one condition. what was the condition? She no write am.
why the suspension na...if everything no be romantic script I for say make we start a project. I see you as a good script writer.

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 12:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
I hate when people keep me on suspense, whatever the condition I was Ready for it. No money with me that day,500 that was giving to me for the week I gave 400 to Ifeoma, lover boy must show love. I went to meet Bukola to see if she can buy me something, those my guys are stingy people, they only spend when there are babes around.

Bukola: I know you came to meet me for a favour,she bought snacks for me and use the opportunity to tell Mr how much I'm hurting her emotions, I told her I'll make it up to her. I was inside the class when Ese came.

Class captain was like what is this science student looking for,that girl is really a snub,because she just snubbed him and walked to where I was sitting.

Ese: Let's go outside and talk. I followed her like someone they use jazz on. Oyin I'll be your girl, but I want us to keep it secret, between you and I.

Me: See this girl, na wetin you no tell me since. Why do you want us to keep it secret, is there another guy that you are going out with,if not why?

Ese: There is no other boy,but i don't want people going to tell my parents that I have a boyfriend.

Me: OK, if that is what you want. She's not aware that is what I really want. I asked where are we going to be seeing ourselves,can I come to your house?

Ese: Yes,but only when I'm at home alone or when I tell you to come. We talked for a while and she went to her class. I've gotten myself another coded relationship. Ese,Shewa, Bukola. I don dey do pass myself o,but no where to they bleep them,I need folk to someone wey go give me idea on how to they bleep these girls. Who else to talk to if not my brother, Ebi.

I went to jss block to see my small friend, she saw me and came out to meet me with 2 of her friends.

Omolara: Senior Oyin I thought you were joking when you said you will come to my class.

Me: I always keep to my word. Who are these girls, your sisters or friends? They look beautiful like you. She introduced them to me,they are in same class,one breast big reach my sister own.

Me: I don't know when I asked her if they are also sexually active,the look on there face did not show they were surprised, it shows they want to hear such dirty words,although before then I've not said those kind of words with her. See as these small girls dey shine teeth as I talk sex. We did some dirty words and I left for my class. It seems it wold be easy for me to bleep these girls o.

Inside the class Bukola asked me to follow her home,I told her on Thursday, that my mom ask me to come home early. Today I don plan to bleep Susan na him this girl wan put sand for my garri.

I got home,me wey no dey bath for afternoon, I bath waiting for Susan's arrival. Today na today.

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 1:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
I was inside when Susan walked into my room to meet me.

Susan: The door was opened, so I just walked in knowing you will be inside,how was school?

Me: School was fine, what do you care for?

Susan: Nothing, I've eaten at home,I came to give you what you want. Come to mummy.

Me: Who's my mummy,going to meet her. Susan bleeped me that day like she was a prostitute. Her skills were top notch in bed. Seems she has been doing this all her life. After bleeping me,we went to the bathroom to wash. Susan told me to suck her as she did to me. I've not done it before, I've only watched on blue film. She taught me that day,I did and she was vibrating as I did,fear catch me,because she was shouting,I stopped, but she said,continue,I'm enjoying it. We moved to the room and continued, Susan can scream no be small,the way she screamed,it encouraged me to do more until I finally came,this girl don cum like 3 times.

Susan: This small boy wan kill me,so you sabi this thing,you just day pretend.

Me: You teach me,and I'm a fast learner. Hungry dey catch me I want to eat.

Susan: Wait let's do one more round, before anyone will come back.

Me: I don't have strength o,let me eat first before I faint for this room,I went to the kitchen, ate the small beans in the pot,made tea for the both of us. We continued and then someone was knocking. I was not expecting anyone, my family don't knock,they know how to get in,Ada said its over between us so she cant come,Ifeoma has gone to school, who can it be. Let me see who is at the door I said. Who is that?

Ada: its me,Oyin good afternoon.

Me Gawd wan punish this girl, wetin she dey find me for na,no be she say she no want again. I'm coming. Susan please wear your clothes Ada is here.

Susan: Tell her to go,you will come and see her at home later,I'm not finished with you. Susan is so domineering.

Me: I'm busy, I'll come to your house later. she vex go. We continued until we were both tired. We went to the parlour to watch movies when my eldest sister and her daughter came in. Thank gawd we don finish before this woman come.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 11, 2022
Continue sire....

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 7:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
I did not visit Ada as promised and didn't go to her house for almost 3 weeks. Susan became a regular sex and more sex with her,she gave Ifeoma her space and respected what I had with Ifeoma, at least all she wanted was sex and I was giving it to her.

School was becoming very boring for me,I only went to fulfill all righteousness and to see babes there. Ese was getting closer to me,but no time to have sex with her,my small friend Omolara and her friends has become used to me,this one na to Bleep them with my guys, but if I do that, no more respect. Am I willing to sacrifice respect for sex? Only time will tell,in fact i don't even know what to do with them. rBukola I've been going to her house once once, Shewa we can't do anything again because of what happened the last time with Agric teacher. Veronica is back to school, pregnancy has been aborted, but it seems she's now been careful with guys. Preye is forming sister, but I heard she's banging one ss2 guy.

Ifeoma has finished exams and she's now always at home, now its me and her,I now sneak into Susan's house, because queen Ifeoma might come in unannounced, to avoid that we now meet in Susan's house.

Ada is no more talking to me,she said I was with another girl and I refused her from coming to the house, so I should find my level. I was happy, because it seems to me that I was the one that broke up with her and not the other way round. Things were going on fine with my life until I followed Ifeoma to her school few days before Christmas. I was putting on my favorite colour, black jean and White v neck polo,Susan went into an office, she asked me to wait for her,I've been standing for some time and wanted to sit down. Biggest mistake of my life. I sat down under a tree.

Boy: Who you be?

Me: Good afternoon sir,my name is Oyin.

Boy: I say who you be you dey tell me your name, abi you wan collect.

Me: No sir,I came to see someone,I'm tired and decided to sit here.

Boy: This guy na in_Jew rise am go base,one of them grabbed me by my trousers and began to drag me when I heard a voice

Ifeoma: Leave him alone, please he's my brother, I'm the one that told him to sit there.

Boy: Free am,they left me,which Tee you dey?

Boy 2: Free that boy na stinking Jew,I no sure say him don enter Tee. Guy you suffocate us,you go sort ikv.

Me: Thank you sir,I don't know its your seats, I will never come near here again.

Ifeoma: Bros abeg no vex,he is still in secondary school, our mother sent us somewhere, so I came to school to sort something before we go to the place.

Boy: Fine girl which department you dey?na you go sort us.

Ifeoma: I'm studying law,Oyin let's go.

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by EmzyT: 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Lisabi01: 8:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
I did not visit Ada as promised and didn't go to her house for almost 3 weeks. Susan became a regular sex and more sex with her,she gave Ifeoma her space and respected what I had with Ifeoma, at least all she wanted was sex and I was giving it to her.

School was becoming very boring for me,I only went to fulfill all righteousness and to see babes there. Ese was getting closer to me,but no time to have sex with her,my small friend Omolara and her friends has become used to me,this one na to Bleep them with my guys, but if I do that, no more respect. Am I willing to sacrifice respect for sex? Only time will tell,in fact i don't even know what to do with them. rBukola I've been going to her house once once, Shewa we can't do anything again because of what happened the last time with Agric teacher. Veronica is back to school, pregnancy has been aborted, but it seems she's now been careful with guys. Preye is forming sister, but I heard she's banging one ss2 guy.

Ifeoma has finished exams and she's now always at home, now its me and her,I now sneak into Susan's house, because queen Ifeoma might come in unannounced, to avoid that we now meet in Susan's house.

Ada is no more talking to me,she said I was with another girl and I refused her from coming to the house, so I should find my level. I was happy, because it seems to me that I was the one that broke up with her and not the other way round. Things were going on fine with my life until I followed Ifeoma to her school few days before Christmas. I was putting on my favorite colour, black jean and White v neck polo,Susan went into an office, she asked me to wait for her,I've been standing for some time and wanted to sit down. Biggest mistake of my life. I sat down under a tree.

Boy: Who you be?

Me: Good afternoon sir,my name is Oyin.

Boy: I say who you be you dey tell me your name, abi you wan collect.

Me: No sir,I came to see someone,I'm tired and decided to sit here.

Boy: This guy na in_Jew rise am go base,one of them grabbed me by my trousers and began to drag me when I heard a voice

Susan: Leave him alone, please he's my brother, I'm the one that told him to sit there.

Boy: Free am,they left me,which Tee you dey?

Boy 2: Free that boy na stinking Jew,I no sure say him don enter Tee. Guy you suffocate us,you go sort ikv.

Me: Thank you sir,I don't know its your seats, I will never come near here again.

Susan: Bros abeg no vex,he is still in secondary school, our mother sent us somewhere, so I came to school to sort something before we go to the place.

Boy: Fine girl which department you dey?na you go sort us.

Susan: I'm studying law,Oyin let's go.

you went to school with Ifeoma, how Susan kon enter? Ko ye mi faa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2022
it was a mistake,thanks for the bringing it to my notice.
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 12, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:
it was a mistake,thanks for the bringing it to my notice.
hey
Complete the story Sir
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 6:12am On Feb 12, 2022
Comrade go on

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by TheZeezle(m): 11:53am On Feb 12, 2022
U need to finish up bro
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by DonroxyII: 10:04pm On Feb 12, 2022
Hmm.....
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 1:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
I left the school and I said I won't go back to there.

Ifeoma: You have to be careful when you get to school, so these cultists do not maim you. Those guys are really dangerous.

Me: Those guys look small children,Ebi can beat them. I will report them to him. I don't have a slight idea of what cultism is about.

Ifeoma: Don't tell anyone, just be careful,I don't want it to go more than this. I won't be going to school again till next year,at least them go don forget my case then. We went to her hostel,stayed there for a while before we went home.

The next day I went to school, after assembly,I went to Ese's class. She came out to meet me.

Ese: This one you are in my class this morning, hope all is good?

Me: I want to take you somewhere after closing hour.

Ese: Where do you want us to go? Is it just you and i ,or Chinedu and others are with us?

Me: Just you and I.

Ese: Seems you have this planned out already? Hope you won't do something silly? I am not ready for that, if that is what you want.

Me: After close meet me at the gate. I left her and went to my class. Other classes were doing exams, but ss3 and jss3 students were not part of it. I stayed in the class nothing to do, I went to Omolara's class to be with her and her friends. I told her I'll take her out on Saturday,and asked her what she'll give to me?

Omolara: I don't have anything, but I'll give you myself.

Me: Omolara you mean you want to give me yourself? You cannot buy anything for me?

Omolara: No problem, I'll look for something to buy for you if I have money.

Me: Don't worry if you can't buy anything, whatever you give me I'll take. She no sabi say na her body I even want.

I ran home after school, because I didn't have anywhere to take Ese to, I just said that to her. I got home early and went to Susan's house, she wasn't back ,I stayed until she came back, unlike my school,they were writing exams. We were talking and I told her what happened in Lasu,how those guys intimidated me,I stayed there for a long time, before I went home.

Susan told Lakeside, and these guys asked me about it,I was surprised how they knew about it,my brother told me it was Susan that told them. They want to use Ifeoma to set the guys up and deal with them.

Me: Make una die the matter, I no want make una put Ifeoma for wahala.

Ebi: I must deal with those guys,them no get sense,them see you come they threaten you. them go pay. He asked for the kind of language they used,I told him and he said. "One of them go fall that time them go get O.T".

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
I still dey game
Drop more Sir cool
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nice one more sir
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2022
Ifeoma: How did your brother get to know about what happened,i thought we agreed we'll keep it to ourselves? Your brother is a dangerous guy and I don't want to be involved In this triangle.

Me: How do you get to know, and how do you mean?

Ifeoma: Lakeside ask me to take them to the guys. Please tell Ebi to die the matter, if my dad get to hear we want to use violence to attack violence, he will be very mad at me.

Me: Let's go talk to Ebi,you know he listens to you more than anybody,at least we can convince him to let everything go without us doing trouble.

Ebi: This one una face dey like this,who dey trouble una?

Ifeoma: Ebi I don't want you guys to meet that guys again, Oyin and I has agreed to let the case die,the guys even forgave him when they found out he's not even a student of Lasu.

Ebi: How much them say make una pay?

Me: Three thousand,where we go get that kind money pay them,we no go give them shishi.

Ifeoma: Who go give them money, Oyin they won't see you again, please don't come to Lasu again, I'll handle them myself.

Ebi: If una want us to die the matter,una go give us three thousand and 2 crates of beer,men wey don hear the matter mush high.

Ifeoma: See me see wahala o. We said we don't want you guys to do trouble and you said we should pay you. Ebi I go deal with you very soon,you've started following bad guys abi

Me: Leave them,them dey look for way to open office for our head. No carry them go anywhere if them say make you carry them go see those guys,if them call you no answer them..

Ebi: Time dey come una go beg us to handle those guys, I no go answer una. One thing I know is that those guys must come for Ifeoma. But you guys must pay us,that one na for sure,I no go look say na you and my brother matter.

Who send me discuss matter with Susan, now we get street boys to settle,and we never settle with those guys for Lasu. Truly wahala dey this life.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by 22o62021: 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
Your story bam well

I enjoy am
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
Ifeoma and I left for her house, now she's in a dilemma. How does she handle those guys in school, Ebi has told her they must come for her.

Me: You don't have to think too much about it. This was the first challenge we are facing, and I was ready to stand by her,until we overcome it.

Ifeoma: I am bothered, you telling your brother has made it even worse,but not to worry there will be a way out.

I walked her to her house and came back home. Thursday, I went to school, I'm not happy, I've given my brother one thousand out of the two thousand I had,I must look for way to get money. I took two hundred to school. Right at the gate I saw Ese, chai! Why this girl this morning na?

Me: Ese how are you doing?

Ese: I'm not fine,i waited for you that day,next thing, I heard that you have gone home,then you did not come to school yesterday also,hope all is well?

Me: All is not well,I had stomach upset, had to run home, the thing disturbed me yesterday also,I had to stay at home,but I'm better now." lying is one of my strength".

Ese: I'm so sorry didn't know, was just angry with you for no reason. All sanitation prefects are asked to stay in the gate, that is why I am here.

Me: OK,come to my class during break. I'll be expecting you.

I went to the class,I went to meet Veronica, I've not sat with her since she came back to school.

Me: Veronica, you are looking dull,hope all is fine what can I do to put smile on this pretty girls' face this morning.

Veronica: Oyin,why have you not been coming to school,do you want to register Waec in a special centre?

Me: So that is what you people have been gossiping about? well I'm having some family problems,but for the Waec I'll be writing it here.

Veronica: Nobody has been gossiping, its we your friends that are just talking about you yesterday. Anyway, this one you came to sit with me hope there is nothing

Me: So I can't come and sit with you or what? Why didn't you resume with us,I thought you changed school?

Veronica: I traveled to the village and stayed longer. "mumu girl think say I no hear say she do abortion".

Me: And since you came back you just keep to yourself, you and I should hang out this Xmas na.

Veronica: OK,but I won't come to your place,rather you will come and meet me in my place

Me: I cannot come to ppl,headquarters of cult,no be me.

4 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by MrCuteking(m): 12:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
grin The way I’m seeing this story, it doesn’t look like it has a happy ending. You’re a good writer.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Philip25(m): 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
Continue

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
Silent reader needs a mention on next episode.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / A Thread for Single Ladies :) / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.