Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. (255660 Views)

Netflix Series Sexlife Validates Redpill Claims... / Sexual Harassment At Workplace - My Story / He Can Suck For 30 Mins , Am I Wasting My Moans ? (read My Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by CgRay: 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
Happy birthday
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Osaka1905: 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
Zowee10:
Happy birthday oy...
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by samtinx(m): 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
Happy birthday sir,I wish more grace upon your life
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Osaka1905: 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
Happy birthday oy Na man you be
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by promiseland245(m): 8:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
I ran into this story 2 days ago and from the moment I read the first line, I didn't stop till I got to this point.
Your story is a great lesson to all.
Your guardian Angel has been on active duty from your birth and I must say you have really made him work extra!!!
You have been surrounded by those who Genuinely love you and that alone is a Shield, you have a good heart also amidst all the rough edges.
You know how to take care of the ladies around you and seeing that you assisted Festus with his school fees without thinking twice makes one understand you are one of a kind.
Personally, I have learnt a whole lot from your Character and those around you.
If in reality, you didn't Marry Ifeoma, she would always remember you wherever she is.

You are the Villian and the Hero in your own tale.
Happy Birthday.
You said your Son's Birthday is on the 25th also, Coincidentally 2+5=7!!!

Oyinmiebiagric:
I got home and was expecting Ifeoma to start bleeping me, I was mistaken, I should have known her better than that, she likes me but not enough to allow me bleep her again. I don't know if she feels the last one was a mistake. I tried to initiate sex,she hit my hand away and said 'you think I came to Enugu because of sex'. If this girl do anyhow me I go rape her before she leave Enugu.

With the disappointment,I told her we should go to base,I know she won't follow me.

Ifeoma: I can't go to that ghetto, I don't like that place,what do you even like about that place?

Me: That is where most of my friends stay,so when I'm bored I go there.

Ifeoma: So you are now bored because I told you we can't make love,are you hearing yourself? No wonder your friends say its only sex you know

Me: When me and you talk say because you refused me having sex that is why I'm going to base. Abeg leave me I dey come. She said I should rent movies when coming back.

I went to see Esther, she was not around only that small girl Angela. I no talk to her,I did as if I'm angry with her. we were watching the movie together with no one saying anything, my dick head begin kick,I left the room before she noticed anything and I go embarrass myself for where this girl dey.

Went to Justin room,place was locked, had no option but to enter the room back,this time I don tie my dick with my belt for waist, i no want hear say this girl notice say my dick dey rise because of her.

Me: Where did Esther go to,is this how she keeps late now?

Angela: I don't know,she did not tell me where she was going to.

Me: For how long has she been away?

Angela: I don't know, when I came back from school, I didn't meet her. That was the time I began to see that Angela had a wonderful ass and laps,if I tell her say I want bleep she no go reason am o,so many things were running in my head.

Me: Angela do you know you are beautiful? I like you from the first day I saw you and will always like you,but you dey Bleep up.

Angela: What did I do,shifting close to where I was seated.

Me: As a girl you are supposed to understand what I'm saying

Angela: I don't understand, tell me. Angela knows I want to bleep her. We go talk about this later, I dey come. I want to move out. Let's talk about it now or you want to tell me when Esther is around. Chai! My dick don stand the luck I get I tie am for my waist. Don't worry we will talk about it another day,na so i no sabi wetin push me out of the room. Straight I moved to base,make I go see my chief ihaza,make I know how our waka tomorrow morning go be. As I was on the bike going I was angry why I did not bleep Angela there.

Chief: I get lecture by 2,so make we move by early, 5:30 I don dey park, at least before 6 we don move

Me: He for make sense if we carry guard enter park that kind early. Me I go pam enter park, but I no go carry am travel, so make the guard keep am,if we come back I collect am.

Chief You dey always dey on guard, no worry one of my haza go follow me,him go keep am for you if we move. I drank one bottle, moved to Esther place,she's not yet back. Angela please help me rent some nice movies like five or six,I use that one discharge her make I pam my 400,I collect am from where its kept, i moved to the film store to meet Angela,so I collected what Ifeoma likes. I gave her 5h and moved to my room,see Ifeoma dey watch film, them use film do that girl. We just watch the film small, sleep catch me.

I woke up early, bathed and went to meet pastor, na office him be, he gave me one thousand, I gave it to Ifeoma and moved ahead, chief has already bought ticket and kept my seat. I gave the 400 to the guy and we moved.

Science man: No be set up,these people don spoil the muyen wey dey lead to that ground, so as una dey light for there,hunters report to police na him make them burst in there.

Me: Na all the muyen we plant na him dem scatter abi Na only that one?

Science man: Those men dey plan war una,them don spoil everything una plant,if you get money here make we do another one,before Friday he go dey ready.

Me: We no hold enough money here and no be we dey run the thing, but the person go come this weekend.

Science man: Make una come quick, if not he go dey fatal o.

Me: Like when them go strike?

Science man: Anytime from 20,them go begin fall out. I did my own personal consultation.

Me: Why police arrest me, how them take see me?

Science man: You no wear your necklace, if not you for get the signals. Why you no dey wear am again.

Me: Na then I realized say I leave am for my sister house. I dey go there direct as I leave there. My chief you no want consult anything.

Science man: Oy leave us alone. Mumu boy want ask which office them go give am for next regime. See wetin person dey ask when him dey hear say HIT dey come. Science man later tell me,but him want make the guy freestyle fit ask,na him make am tell me to excuse them,because if I dey him for no ask. Him next office na B. We paid the science man 3k,I promised me and my cp will come next week to collect the other ones we will plant in town.

We got to Enugu by twelve and I moved straight to my sister's place to collect my necklace. I no want hear say bags come take me unawares.

i don forget,my wife just remind me say today na my birthday. Happy birthday to me. My last son go celebrate him own on the 25,but na Saturday the party go happen. Today me and my wife wan go flex tonight. We go continue tomorrow.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Lifeangel(m): 8:13pm On Mar 23, 2022
don forget,my wife just remind me say today na my birthday. Happy birthday to me. My last son go celebrate him own on the 25,but na Saturday the party go happen. Today me and my wife wan go flex tonight. We go continue tomorrow.
Happy birthday surest guy. Age gracefully and gloriously.

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Brytesp(m): 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
Happy birthday and age with Grace
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by johnwegs(m): 8:24pm On Mar 23, 2022
dorin27:
This story!! Even while at work, my mind still dey here. Thanks for the update. But abeg try post another biko.
where you dey work any vacancy?
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
Best wishes Oyin. Long life to you and your family. Enjoy yourself

Oyin since you don't want to be putting on your necklace,oya dash me grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
marshalcarter:
Happy birthday Mr Oyin...Wish you better and blessed days ahead...God bless your new age

Flowergirl...afa naaa...we don dey this tory since day 1...any left bushmeat?? grin
Good evening. Bush meat don finish,the pepper soup was too delicious grin I downloaded everything but......I am having a running stomach,na who send me go chop everything without sharing cry cry
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by GuvnorSeun: 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
Happy Birthday OY, more blessings big Boss!

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Great007: 9:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
Happy birthday Oy. May God bless your new age. LLNP in good health. Cheers
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by oazeez1991(m): 9:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
Happy Birthday Chief. Many happy returns in good health and wealth. Keep flourishing sir.
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by sylvestersamuel(m): 9:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
Happiest birthday, boss oyi. I wish you more sound healths both to you and your family, Amen.
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by nerdfrost(m): 10:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
Oyinmiebiagric:

i don forget,my wife just remind me say today na my birthday. Happy birthday to me. My last son go celebrate him own on the 25,but na Saturday the party go happen. Today me and my wife wan go flex tonight. We go continue tomorrow.

Happy belated birthday brother
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Ananymaz: 10:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
Happy birthday bro
cheesy angry grin
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by sunshine1974(m): 10:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
Happy birthday bros
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Wisdomkings: 10:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
Happy birthday Oyin age with massive grace
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by BigDan69: 10:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
Happy birthday Sir
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by PrimeAce: 10:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
Happy birthday OY
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Samrid: 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
Let's discuss something. As this story is going, can Ifeoma and Oyin marry each? Maybe it is only Oyin who can provide answer to this.
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Osek(m): 11:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
Happy birthday big man!!! Best wishes, longlife, prosperity and God's definite wisdom
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Ekpes2017: 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
Happy birthday Oyin, I wish you all the best in life bro!! Thanks for sharing your story.
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by goooze(m): 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
Happy birthday
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Gurakel123: 11:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
Happy birthday sir...Long life and prosperity.
God bless you abundantly sir.

Me am waiting to hear the name of the lady you married.
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Ixorat(f): 11:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
Happy birthday Oyin, may the grace upon your life continue to flourish. Keep winning
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Realgozie(m): 11:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
Happy Birthday Oyin
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Duyo1(m): 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
Happy Birthday Oyin…may God bless your new age.
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Mkingz(m): 11:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
Happy Birthday Oyin..your story is eye opening. Cheers to many more years sir!�
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by marshalcarter: 11:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Good evening. Bush meat don finish,the pepper soup was too delicious grin I downloaded everything but......I am having a running stomach,na who send me go chop everything without sharing cry cry
And you dinor call me sad this kyn heartbreak is unforgivable....reap the seed of what you sow angry with your running stomach tongue
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by marshalcarter: 11:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
Samrid:
Let's discuss something. As this story is going, can Ifeoma and Oyin marry each? Maybe it is only Oyin who can provide answer to this.
I take God beg you ..let's not discuss anything...as you meet the story like that...leave am...let he who started it finish it...thank you wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by taretoofine(m): 12:09am On Mar 24, 2022
dorin27:
This story!! Even while at work, my mind still dey here. Thanks for the update. But abeg try post another biko.
This Dorin dey like story ehhhn cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (46) (Reply)

((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.