Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,354 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. (255903 Views)

Netflix Series Sexlife Validates Redpill Claims... / Sexual Harassment At Workplace - My Story / He Can Suck For 30 Mins , Am I Wasting My Moans ? (read My Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by skillmyman(m): 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
Once in d university of Ibadan early 90's, we saw this written on one of the bathrooms wall
ABC xyz
What you price, you pay
Life has no value
But death has a price.
Nobody bathe there for a week.

Fear cult is the beginning of wisdom

12 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by martinmiller: 9:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
Iamolukorede:

Okay sir, I'm clam here with two bottles of Fanta and hot pepper soup, bills on me come join me lipsrsealed

Married man wet de chop fresh fish outside, why you no tell your Caro make she sauce am give you for house with 6 bottles of legend and 1 pack of youghurt .. you used to tell you you don't know how to enjoy lol
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 10:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
What are you doing here, how them use catch you?

Pastor: As we dey for inside bush,I began to hear gunshots, everybody was running, I didn't know anyone there,Justin and Saint,I don't know where they ran to,the place we ran to, that was where they caught us.

Me: Do you know anyone among those police hold? how many are you that they caught

Pastor: I don't know, but like twenty.

Me: All man for himself, find means make them no carry you enter crench.

We got to the station, na so police push me and pastor down like say we thief,I saw them take Esther to the female place. Wahala don set,my parents and her parents must know what we have been doing in Enugu.

Almost an hour later, my sister backing her son and Ifeoma came, the police people brought me out from cell. Inside the cell I've seen about six ayes and some other jus that wanted to bam.

Police: Them say na this one be head of . (police sabi put allegations for people head)

My sister: Are you sure this is not mistaken identity, my brother don't have anything to do with cultism.

Police: Don't mind them,that is how they use to pretend when they get home. Officer I fit talk to my brother alone? Ifeoma carry baby,make I talk to Oyin alone. You dey cult?

Me: Yes them force me join.

My sister: If your papa and my husband hear this one ma big problem o,na make you come out from this place first na him be the most important thing now. Police say make we bring one hundred thousand take bail you,where I from get that kind money? I no fit ask my husband anything now. I go tell Ekwy make she come see you tomorrow, she go know how you go take come outside. See problem you put yourself, na this your girlfriend wey from Lagos come today na she I pity pass. dropped food for me to eat.

Ifeoma: Are you truly a cultist,When did you join? Oyin you disappointed me. She follow my sister they were talking with some police men,I just dey counter they think my life. She talk to them finish she go. She was able to secure the release of Esther that day.

Police began to call us one after the other.

Police: Write your statement. I begin write say I dey house them come arrest me, the man tear the thing,write another one say na me be head of cult, that I was caught in the process of initiation,I had gun with me. I was asked to sign or they shoot me. I signed the paper.

In the night I was called out by some officers, one of them sat with me in their interrogation room.

Officer: Egede how parole, me na egede man like you I go like help you. He id for me,I just dey look am,all he said I told him I don't understand his language. This one na ju o. He told his colleagues. pastor say na you want Lance am na,guy I want help you,open up to me.

Me: Officer abeg help me I no dey cult,I no sabi anything about cult.

Officer: We go let you go,just tell us the names of the people wey all of una be ayes.

Me: The only one I sabi na Fireburn, but I no sabi where him dey now. Officer abeg help me.

Officer: This one na either ju or na hardened criminal, I no fit read am. You go suffer for here,you no want talk true.

Next morning pastor people come with lawyer, my sister self came with Ekwy. My case was not too serious nothing was found on me,neither was I caught in the bush,Ekwy asked me to tell her the whole truth,I did. She said she needs to talk to pastor so we both can go out together, so he won't talk about me and the case will die.

Ekwy and their lawyer put head together, Area commander agreed to free us but both of us we pay one hundred and fifty thousand. Ekwy said since I was not caught with any incriminating thing, we should allow the case go to court.

At the end my bill was fixed at thirty thousand, why pastor own remain one hundred thousand, based on say them catch am for inside bush.

God don do am,them don agree to free us,now na to find the money take bail us na that one remain.

For the three days I have been there,no Egede man come there come see me, after them go claim say we are brothers.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by tankoagaie: 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
op come continue na abi u still de dem police place
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Lifeangel(m): 10:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
@Oyin,the level wey this tori reach na big suspense. Make you do make you com continue the tori oh. Anyway kudos to you. I am impressed by this writr up. This and the write up of therock5555,on hell has no fury like..... I have high regard for both of you. Let people learn to avoid the pitfalls these wonderful guys made obvious to all. I love your sincerity and genuinety.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by skillmyman(m): 10:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
Na d catch you talk so. Everyman for himself wen gbege happens o.

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by paperboi147: 11:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
U bam, mi lordy at least men don grab many O.T from this story
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Osek(m): 11:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lifeangel:
@Oyin,the level wey this tori reach na big suspense. Make you do make you com continue the tori oh. Anyway kudos to you. I am impressed by this writr up. This and the write up of therock5555,on hell has no fury like..... I have high regard for both of you. Let people learn to avoid the pitfalls these wonderful guys made obvious to all. I love your sincerity and genuinety.
Abeg bro! Tag me join the other one
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by MrCuteking(m): 11:46pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lifeangel:

mention me there make I read tori grin
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by EmzyT: 12:05am On Mar 23, 2022
austenite:
This is the best story I have read so far. Oy is so intelligent. I could have ended up like this back then in school [Esut], my parents were so concerned and were praying for me because they knew I had all the potentials to be a cultist. But somehow, God saved me before my matriculation and I continued steadfast in the Lord. Most of the students in Esut are cultists, most times you will be provoked to join, many don't even know what they are joining until they join. The lesson here is that anybody can drift to any direction if not properly guided and I think his story will save many.

That's then! Not now anymore. I'm currently schooling at Esut (Pharmacy) Cult activities no dey school again oo, since I come this school and I'm a about to graduate soon, nobody don threaten me to join any nonsense! Though cult activities fit still dey oo, but no be inside school jahre, that one fit be off campus! Na before Esut bloody.. watin they happen here now na robbery during exam period, snatching of phones etc

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Kuruptnigga: 12:25am On Mar 23, 2022
Adesina12:

Go and read cross road
it's an ongoing write up
Trust you will love it
I will mention you there.
mention me there please
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by nerdfrost(m): 2:21am On Mar 23, 2022
I no fit join cult for this life man

The disadvantage too pass....I no dey even see anything wey good for am sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by dorin27(f): 6:36am On Mar 23, 2022
Lifeangel:
can you tag me so I can read also?
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by dorin27(f): 6:38am On Mar 23, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
I am with you there wink
can you tag me so I can be with you there too? kiss
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by paperboi147: 7:00am On Mar 23, 2022
Lifeangel:
Mention me there please
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by EmzyT: 7:13am On Mar 23, 2022
[s]
paperboi147:
U bam, mi lordy
at least men don grab many O.T from this story
[/s]

Who do you this thing? undecided Your mates are grabbing Real life Lessons that'll help both them and their Children In the future to avoid this menace called Cultism. But here you are grabbing More 'OTs' undecided sad

Shun Cultism now, Run as fast as your legs can carry you. If not, one day, we'll get to see your lifeless body on Nairaland Frontpage with a Caption like:

“Cultist Behead a Rival Cult member, Uses head as Goalpost” angry

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 23, 2022
dorin27:
can you tag me so I can be with you there too? kiss
Okay kiss
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by nnanyereugo(m): 7:42am On Mar 23, 2022
Guy come update abeg

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by sunshine1974(m): 8:19am On Mar 23, 2022
nerdfrost:
I no fit join cult for this life man

The disadvantage too pass....I no dey even see anything wey good for am sef
does it even have any advantage? They are just bunch of morons with no clear cut ambition in life.

It baffles me when you hear some of them saying shit like they were forced to join. If them force you join something won't you speak up? A cousin of mine was forced, his parents and uncle went to the school with police, DSS, army, civil defense and everything. They cramped the ones they were able to catch and taken away. They came back after writing undertaking never to speak with him or come close to him. They never came close till he graduated.

Whenever anyone forcefully initiate you into that nonesense please speak up. Nothing will happen to you. Forget the threat, it's all a hoax

13 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Emychina(m): 8:34am On Mar 23, 2022
I swear untop the mod wey ban me for more than one week now. The thunder wey go faya that moderator dey sango-ota dey gather em materials. Dont wori,i go table d mod matter this nyt for our witch coven. Boogyman557, abeg ur kala is needed in dis tori. oyinmiebiagric we dey ur back

4 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Boogyman557: 8:40am On Mar 23, 2022
Emychina:
I swear untop the mod wey ban me for more than one week now. The thunder wey go faya that moderator dey sango-ota dey gather em materials. Dont wori,i go table d mod matter this nyt for our witch coven. Boogyman557, abeg ur kala is needed in dis tori.oyin we dey ur back
Holly Gram cool

my Gee de PARA ooo

WTF MAN!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Iamolukorede(m): 10:26am On Mar 23, 2022
martinmiller:

Married man wet de chop fresh fish outside, why you no tell your Caro make she sauce am give you for house with 6 bottles of legend and 1 pack of youghurt .. you used to tell you you don't know how to enjoy lol

I Sabi enjoy with my caro, but because I'm far away from home ..

I don receive the stuff, thanks alot ..
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Ananymaz: 11:25am On Mar 23, 2022
I just opened an account now because of this oyin story.

Nice one oyin

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 11:38am On Mar 23, 2022
I was still there for three more days,why this people never come bail me? I began to reason with men inside there till my sister will come and bail me. Oyin come out.

Officer: You be bad guy,so you na elder and you just dey pretend even as lordy id give you. I don reason with your chairman, him say make I hail you. I still lock up,I no sabi if na set up. Police begin flex me inside cell,other men wey nobody come for, them move them go crench (prison). Me,pastor,and two other men remain for cell,them don release three men. Those ones don pay bail money.hundred thousand each.

On the third day,my sister and pastor parents came.( These people plan make we suffer for there). Our money was paid and we were released. Pastor go him house, me follow my sister go her house. I was arrested on Sunday and released on Friday morning.

My sister: See how much them use bail you and your friend, thank gawd for Ifeoma, she brought ten thousand for the money. Shame catch me, I must turn a new leaf.

We got home and Ifeoma came to hug me,you dey smell abeg go wash your body well with izal.

Me: Thank you for being there for me, I really appreciate,everything you have done and is doing for me.

Ifeoma: I don hear go bathe, your body they smell. She pushed me into the bathroom.

I entered inside the bathroom and was thinking,why is Ifeoma doing this for me,I need to open up to her and let her know everything.

My sister: My husband will come back on Sunday, him no go happy if him see your girlfriend for here,(my sister's husband dont like me bringing friends to the house)tomorrow carry her go your hostel make una go stay your place do anything wey una like. If you like go join your group make una continue again, just know say if anything happen to you again, na your papa,I go just call, I no go hear anything,me I no go come,your papa go come from Lagos come sort am out.

That afternoon Esther came around, she and Ifeoma has already met themselves, she comes to the house to pick the food to me in the cell.

Esther: I am happy you are out. Make sure you cut off from those yeye people,I don't want you to be going out with them,don't put me in trouble o.

Ifeoma: He would have known by now,you don't have to tell him. See him gentle face, go join cult, come turn their headman.

Me: Make una leave that one he don pass. Ifeoma we will be going to my hostel tomorrow, I'm tired of staying here. I no want her to know say na my sister pursue me,because of her husband.

Esther left before six,so she could meet up with her Sabbath observation. Ifeoma walked her to the gate. I noticed Ifeoma did not want to ask me anything about what happened and I don't know what she has heard,so I don't know what to tell her,but I must definitely tell her something when we leave my sister's place. We both slept in different rooms that night, all the plans I had for her,and the flexing I've mapped out,I need to reshape them. That one that police know say I be elder who go don sing give am,maybe na legit egede man,but I need dey on low key.

My sister called me and Ifeoma as we were about leaving for my hostel and another session of advise start. She told me how people have been telling her about me in school, but she didn't believe them until Stone came with those men,how many weeks later,police come arrest me. Please Ifeoma talk to him for me o,maybe he will hear your own,stop anything cultism it does not pay,and will only make your family and loved ones to cry. She did not give me money,claiming that the money she would have given to me has been used to bail me from police custody. She told me I should remember we are going back to the station on Tuesday by ten,if you no go,police go look for you arrest you again.

Ifeoma packed her things and we both took bike to my hostel, people where not aware of what happened. Ifeoma is it only you that stays here? You are a big boy o,no wonder you are their headman.

Me: Headman of which people?

Ifeoma: If you heard what the police told us about you, you will stop all these denial. Those guys in my school even told me you are a senior person in their cult that is why they are respecting me. So stop pretending.

Me: What did those police say about me? I know she won't tell me,but I was just curious.

Ifeoma: I don't know ask that your school Caro, she will explain everything to you,no be she dey hold your guns. You get luck say pastor papa get mouth, them for go search her room,that time I go know the pretend wey you dey pretend. Oyin stop cult activities. All the enjoyment I planned in mind to come enjoy with you,you have turned them to tears. You must make it up for me o.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Sucre6: 12:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
Nice one OY, abeg feed us more cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 12:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
I don cast well for where Ifeoma dey,so there is nothing to hide from her. I told her everything, how I joined and what office I'm now holding, but I did not tell her I have gone for hits. At least make she still they see me as better person,on the guns I told her it belongs to Festus.

Ifeoma: On the people you have killed?

Me: Kill who? Where I take get that kind of mind,I never see where them dey kill people before let alone me killing someone.

Ifeoma: That police guy said that people have reported twice that you are the one that killed people.

Me: Is it not the same police guy that told you I am the head of the cult. They are just throwing allegations, so that it will seem I am a bad guy,so that my bail money go big. If I be head man why I no go dey where them want bam new jus,so if say I no dey for my sister house na so nobody go believe me,them go say I dey among those wey escape that night. As I told her that one she come believe me small.

In the evening i took her to Mr Biggs and we ate rice,we collect Ac for a while before we go down bottles, where we were drinking,one egede man show.

Sly: My fellow isiawo,I been hear say you dey cotty workshop, you dey among those them catch for ground that night?

Me: I no dey ground, na my ju them hold,take cotty enter my Caro place. Na from their, she bring them come nab me. But na my ju people and my sister still run every,with my wife.

Sly: You no tell me say you don marry o,na she be this clear road o. See the confirm Caro here na,Esther na Janet she be. If I hear any man call am caro again that man go collect o. Our caro haffa na,wetin be your name? You dey school here?

Ifeoma: No I don't school here,I school at Lasu,my name is Ifeoma. (Forming posh)

Sly: This one na ewek.... babe. Welcome make them bring drinks for my elder make him jolly with him Caro.

Me: My fellow, make me and my Caro dey na,three na crowd. He left our sit and went to sit with some jus,but he was buying drinks for us from where he was seated. We drank and ate pepper soup until we tire,Sly was flexing us. When it was eight, Ifeoma said shes feeling tipsy that we should go. I went to tell my fellow that we are leaving, he mounted us till we got to the hostel. Ifeoma was almost out,she has drank beyond her limit. As soon we got inside the room,Ifeoma fell down and slept off. I was also high, but I dey see small small, I heard someone praying, pastor self don come back.

With that shayo eye,I entered his room,lucky him,he no cast say cotty hold am for jolly ground,plenty ear no hear the matter.

Me: Pastor which time you come? As I was leaving this evening I did not see you.

Pastor: I just came back,it has not been long,how are you na? You and girls you go don carry another one come again, Oyin, I like your way o. I like that your sister o.

Me: (This kind pastor wey dem catch for ground wey suppose they run from me still dey like my way,you like woman? Na woman them go use kill you). No like her o,she's married, na her husband house police come pick me.

Pastor: No be that one,the younger one,that your sister too fine,I just dey cell dey look her that day.

Me: Na my wife you dey admire,it seems death dey call you abi? That one no be my sister, that is the girl I want to get married to.

Pastor: No vex,I think say na your sister. My elder you like better thing o,see Esther self,only you carry them two.

Me: Who be your elder? You still be ju,them never bam you.

Pastor: After all those beating them give me that day? How police take know that place,inside inside bush,my leg dey pain me as we dey walk dey go.

Me: I never get info wetin sup for that ground, make I no begin reason wetin no follow. Pastor we go reason later. You still dey owe me o.

Pastor: After everything I paid,Oyin na next semester I go pay that one. I've already walked out of his room.

Getting inside my room Ifeoma don vomit full her body. Kai this drink enter this girl. I've forgotten its not Esther that can take six bottles and still gallant, Ifeoma four bottles all my room is messed up. I push her one side cleaned everywhere removed her clothes and cleaned her body. My bathroom is outside I could not take her there. As I was removing her bra to clean her chest my eye sight standing boobs,I try control myself clean her finish, take wrapper cover her,me self sleep. When she go wake up by 3 or 4 na then she go know wetin she do herself.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by rabiudon: 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Successnoah(m): 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
Oyin na man u be men Dem dey wait for update
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Doctee: 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
Oyin na boss you be

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 1:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
I woke up by 2am and was thinking about my life. I have to strategize on how to play this movement until I lord up,this one people has reported to police that I killed already na casting on its own,cotty eyes go don dey on me wella be that. From the info I had,pastor parents are very influential people in IMO state,(his dad a judge, his mom works in the corridors of power in the state) That was why we were released easily,all those that were released have influential people or paid heavy sums. If I continue as I dey go na crench go get me. I was still pondering or in thoughts when I saw Ifeoma eyes opened and was looking around, she was still thinking what happened to her was a dream.

Ifeoma: Where are my clothes, hope nobody else entered this room? Hope you did not do anything stupid?

Me: You don get yourself? lie down in the morning we go find wetin to eat hungry self dey catch me.

Ifeoma: My stomach is empty, abeg make you cook something for me before I faint for here.

That night we cooked onions rice and ate,before we slept again, if na Esther we for take bleeping kill ourselves, but Ifeoma,that one na no go area.

We were still sleeping, almost ten when knock on the door woke us up,from the voice I know say na Festus. i told Ifeoma to cover herself that men are here. Clear road na my chairman dey here. Festus, Justin, Sly and Saint. Saint went to call pastor,all of them show for my room,I told Ifeoma to go and sleep in pastor's room.

Festus: Why Esther carry kpokpo come your sister house, that girl Bleep up o,even as she dey dey with men she no sabi say she go say she no sabi you. Those black bra babes go dey with her o.

Me: Why you dey blame my Caro,this ju wey begin sing like canary why you no blame am,saint wey follow men move,him no get sense to follow men move. Oche fee my Caro.

Sly: Pastor na ju,Esther na Janet we no fit reason their matter, the good thing be say,you and the person wey rope you don fall out, that matter don die be that. Na way forward we suppose they reason no be who cast who.

Justin: My chairman,die that matter make we reason why we dey here.

Festus: Saint you still want be aye,what of you pastor? They both answered yes. There will be jolly on Friday in Unec,and I go like make una two dey follow us knack egede,make una reason with Oy,na only baming fee una go pay. Saturday morning we all go be ayes together. Na wetin make we show here,you know say Oy na my blood on every side,na the only family I get for Enugu, so as him reason una matter,as I hear say mbam... want hold there jolly,I remember una two,before other men wey follow una that day go know what's up una don bam.

Pastor: How much we go pay this time,abi we no go pay again?

Justin: Ten thousand. Chairman overruled him reasoning na Oy jus,na him go bill them,no be my T,but I go run am for them. We agreed that Monday for school our three go reason the matter, since Saint is my departmental guy, and Pastor is his friend, he will come to my department and we will sort the billing out.

Men want reason ayes matter we pursue the two jus,we reason finish I told pastor to call Ifeoma say men want greet her.

Festus: This your guy like girls too much,ask him I don't talk to any girl he introduces to me,but from the first time I met him till now he has been telling me about you,that was why I told him I want to talk to you before I leave. Ask him where him learn womanising from,since he knows me,is it not one girl I have? Oy concentrate on this girl and leave girls they have nothing to offer you. You dey follow me, learn from me na.

Justin: Oche why you dey cast my LM na? You dey suffocate am in front of him Caro,if no be one thing I for run enter you like this. (Justin has become part of our squad, so he talks to us as we talk to ourselves. If not na wheel chair him for take they waka.) Festus have been having issues with me about girls, so when he saw the Ifeoma I have always told him about he used the opportunity to report me to her. I take it in good faith, me self I go cast am for where him no expect. That Sunday pastor and saint gave me 7k,these boys serious to bam o.

Saint is eager to join so he can win departmental president, Pastor own till today I don't know his reason for joining, because when he joined he still behaves like a pastor, but he was bleeping all those their fellowship girls. Maybe as a cultist it gave him more morale to ask them out. Whenever I get to owerri I go ask am.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 2:24pm On Mar 23, 2022
Men don move ahead, Ifeoma begin reason wetin Festus talk,girls can be very funny. I told her he was joking, but na lie,she has believed what Festus told her. If its not true why is that other guy saying he cast you for my front.

Me: Those are my closest friends in Enugu, they know how to play nonsense play. That evening Esther came around and took us to polo park, she flexed us. One thing with Esther she's not jealous, maybe because she knows she doesn't have future with me or that is her nature. Ifeoma was trying to make her angry by getting romantic with me where we sat,Esther just mind her business dey drink dey go,we left there,I ensured Ifeoma didn't take more than two bottles, Esther and I drank four bottles, she took us to Mr Biggs and bought us rice and ice cream. I don't know where she from get money,but she spent almost 3k that day. She left us there and went home.

Ifeoma: Is this girl your girlfriend? What is she to you?

Me: I'm using her to pass time here in Enugu.

Ifeoma: You are using her or she is using you? Can't you see she's not emotionally attached to you? What kind of girl will come and spend her money on her guy and his wife to be. Before you and I will have sex you will go and do test,I don't want to carry viral infection. I've not seen this kind of girl before.

Me: I look like person wey get infection?

Ifeoma: You look like person wey dey cult or get gun,abi that Esther looks like someone that keeps gun for people? Tomorrow we will go and do culture test.

Me: Which one be culture test? (I've not heard anything like that before,that was my first time).

Ifeoma: It will detect any infection in you,we will do HIV test also. Until we do the test don't think of sex with me.

Me Before I go for lectures tomorrow we'll go and do it. I can't miss the opportunity of bleeping this girl as much as possible.

We went to the place that we will run the test that morning, for the both of us 2200,including HIV. We finished from there I went to withdraw 5k. I have almost 70k in bank,I'm still a big boy. Ifeoma followed me to class that day,I introduced her to my course Rep, that was how she was following me to school for the one month she spent in Enugu.

We were walking to the canteen when my head saw me,my elder make we align

My head: My cp no get chance,I no know if you fit help us consult, make we know how cotty take burst that ground. I no sabi why cp never go consult, he don dey go two weeks, zonal head don control me I no sabi wetin I go reason am.

Me: No wahala, but na kaluba things o,once the kaluba ready I go move. I planned not going anywhere till Ifeoma leaves Enugu but who am I to turn down my head. I am also interested in knowing how that ground take cast Wednesday morning I must move so I go reach Enugu before four.

My head. I go call my ihaza make una two go be that. Og

Ifeoma: Who is that guy,he's your people abi,I saw the way you shook his hand. See this girl, she don know when men dey bi....

Me: Is it everything you want to know? You no dey see things comot eyes?

Ifeoma: Those your friends in Lasu that is how they use to shake themselves. I change discussion

Me: There is an assignment that we are doing as a group, my course Rep told me it will be on Wednesday morning, so I will leave home early, so we can start, we finish by eight, so I will come back and we go for class. At least she no go ask me questions when I dey dress comot in the morning.

That evening I took her to base,come see as men they shout,those that were thinking I'm inside crench, we all went to our joint and drank beer. I've reduced my smoking of weed, I don't know how Ifeoma will feel if she knows I now smoke cigarettes let alone weed. She was sitting with men and some Janet when I enter backyard go smoke with Festus and other men,take tom tom,begin drink make the smell comot for my mouth.

Ifeoma: Let's go home,I don't like this place,how do people manage to stay in this ghetto?

Me: That is why it is called base.

The next day after school, we go collect test result, we were both free. I know I will be free because its only Esther I bleep without condom.

Me: Now that I am free of any infection can we now start bleeping?

Ifeoma: That is the only thing you know, but don't get me pregnant before i return to Lagos. Kai the word turn my head on,so me Oyin go begin bleep Ifeoma,I no fit wait for us to reach house. No going anywhere this evening, from lab direct to house.

21 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nicepoker(m): 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
Op even small gonorrhea you no get? Na lie. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (46) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.