Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,184 members, 7,957,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:23 PM

My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. - Romance (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. (270526 Views)

Spice Up Your Sexlife With Toys / Netflix Series Sexlife Validates Redpill Claims... / Sexual Harassment At Workplace - My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by willi926(m): 11:22am On Mar 26, 2022
I dey suspect that Angela. Na she go tell those men say ifeoma na oy wife to be.

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Chadex: 11:26am On Mar 26, 2022
Op! I de really feel your pain and rage right now and with the charades Esther been yarn, me I no trust am and that's why for this life I no de trust anyobut the scientist talk say "for every action there is an equal or opposite reaction" so it was expected that you will lose someone close to you one day.

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by shurch(m): 11:47am On Mar 26, 2022
willi926:
I dey suspect that Angela. Na she go tell those men say ifeoma na oy wife to be.

My thoughts exactly

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by MummyIMadeIt: 11:49am On Mar 26, 2022
Wow... Cultism kills cant be overemphasied.

Unto Her death, l sense Op's sworn enemy Micheal's hand in it with help from Angela.

A pity for Her loss....lsee....

3 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by TFLASHOGEE(m): 11:55am On Mar 26, 2022
See what we are saying we just dey moan ifeoma on here, this people have brought the past scenario OP was narrating to us to the present again this time at abeokuta embarassed embarassed embarassed it also on front page if you wanna check it out cry

https://www.nairaland.com/7047210/popular-area-boy-tommy-killed#111364338

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by thelegend1(m): 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
E still dey do me like film trick Ifeoma is gone.

I hope this part of the story is 20% fiction OP said is among his story.

Though OP experienced some brutal trauma this period (whether it's Ifeoma or not).
You'll notice the style of his story telling and writing changed in the last 2 posts.

3 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Zowee10(m): 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
I just weak for bed sad sad

This ifeoma death ...kia sad

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by johnjunior39(m): 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
Dear Ifeoma kai
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by dorin27(f): 12:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ifeoma’s death pained me. She did not deserve to die. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by dorin27(f): 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
willi926:
I think Esther did

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Ratello: 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
dorin27:
Ifeoma’s death pained me. She did not deserve to die. embarassed embarassed

She deserves to die don't you guys get it for once.......she is a typical example of "lovers are blind in the game of love" when the game of love itself is not blind. She shouldn't have co-habited with Oy in the first place......she rode on the tiger's back and ended up in the belly of the tiger. It is that simple.......by the way, you are gorgeous

3 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Doctee: 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
This ifeoma death pain me ó, I've even been thinking why is she staying with you for too long in enugu, but never saw this coming destiny pass us all
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Michaelval5656(m): 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
Danger lies through the way that leads to hell.....
I have been following this story from day one but today's own made me drop a tear a but.
Chai Ifeoma....
They said love is blind ;she just had to pay with her life for being inlove with a dreaded cultist....

3 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by dorin27(f): 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ratello:

She deserves to die don't you guys get it for once.......she is a typical example of "lovers are blind in the game of love" when the game of love itself is not blind. She shouldn't have co-habited with Oy in the first place......she rode on the tiger's back and ended up in the belly of the tiger. It is that simple.......by the way, you are gorgeous
you don't think I know that already? Everyone is entitled to express what/how they feel about any character in this story. Don't make it seem otherwise. Thank you still for your last sentence.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Slynation(m): 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
Hmmmm...!! If you have been following this story with close observation, I'm 90% confident na Michael run Ifeoma HIT...

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Ekpes2017: 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
Esther was the one that went to OYIN'S base to carry IFEOMA home just like that. Why the hell will she do that? How did she get to know that IFEOMA was with Oyin in their base.

The people that shot IFEOMA have been at Enugu ever since Esther and Oyin started their love parol and they never for once shot Esther never !!!!!! Imagine someone that use to carry 400 for Oyin still they left her without a single scratch! And they had the guts to kill the innocent girl that Loved her man so much that she was blind to understand the denger she was getting herself into.

11 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by AsianTotal: 1:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
Slynation:
Hmmmm...!! If you have been following this story with close observation, I'm 90% confident na Michael run Ifeoma HIT...
That's Should be why op later run michael dropping

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by MrCuteking(m): 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
We still have so many girls like Ifeoma who falls in love with the wrong dreadful type of guy. They will stay loyal and never cheat, yet they don't care if their boyfriends cheat. I've not in any way seen this type of love before, not even in movies.

For a guy that impregnated a girl in Lagos, who knew he was probably sleeping with other girls in school, talk more of being a cultist. Bailed him with her money, Heard he kills people. Heard he had a gun. I don't understand why things like this exist. Is this love or stupidity of the highest order. I can't imagine having a sister like Ifeoma, I may hurt her deeply till she gain sense.

This life no balance at all. cry

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Sirconnect: 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
And up to date our doctors and police never stop there bad character of denying gunshot victims treatment only if the doctors has attended to her.
Secondly she saw her death that was why she needed the bleep that moi moi.

4 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by AsianTotal: 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
MrCuteking:
We still have so many girls like Ifeoma who falls in love with the wrong dreadful type of guy. They will stay loyal and never cheat, yet they don't care if their boyfriends cheat. I've not in any way seen this type of love before, not even in movies.

For a guy that impregnated a girl in Lagos, who knew he was probably sleeping with other girls in school, talk more of being a cultist. Bailed him with her money, Heard he kills people. Heard he had a gun. I don't understand why things like this exist. Is this love or stupidity of the highest order. I can't imagine having a sister like Ifeoma, I may hurt her deeply till she gain sense.

I am telling you. Some of them will still love these guys even after they both marry different people.
They will even go ahead and still cheat on their husbands with these set of guys and fear and respect them more than their own husband's.
They will starve their husbands with sex and be giving it freely to these guys.

8 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Reminderz: 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
MrCuteking:

this is why attraction isn't about how nice someone is. women love men who can carry out violence. a strong man. person wey fit cause wahala.

the op has traits women love, it is sad but true.

-abundance of woman.
-a strong and fearless man.
-a violent man
-boldness when talking to women
-some handful of money

you would think this will make women faraway from him, but no, the way most women are wired, that's the kind of man they even love. man wey go dey make their heart dey pump each time... man wey nor dey make their mind rest... no be one boring and timid man.. you go notice say when the op nor even dey beg ifeoma to sleep with her again, na that time the girl con dey push to sleep with op because he know say na person wey like sex and na person wey fit get am from other girls.. but when op dey beg to sleep with her, she dey do shakara..

na how most girls dey think be that also...if you dey pursue them, dem go take you as mumu, but if you give them space, dem go dey run come.. most girls just get fish brain sha... nothing dey their head.. na why dem dey use them for ritual.. dem nor dey think logically... love is not logical.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by promiseland245(m): 2:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
It's a Merry-Go-Round. You kill my own, I kill your own.
It never truly ends!!!

Normally, Oy would fish out those involved in Ifeoma's death and the revelation would shock the Readers.

6 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
promiseland245:
It's a Merry-Go-Round. You kill my own, I kill your own.
It never truly ends!!!

Normally, Oy would fish out those involved in Ifeoma's death and the revelation would shock the Readers.

I have a feeling some people know op or some people who rocked the world with him are here

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Imagynation: 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
Op sorry for your lost and don't mind our emotions and the call out.

It was because that Ifeoma is priceless not only to you alone but to us too and this world because her type is very rare.

I wouldnt have bulged if it was Esther that came in contact with such death but Ifeoma ah!

Take heart and please come and update us let's know what happened after her death.

You owe us that one as you don already raise our emotion.

How I wished it was your brother Ebi that marry that girl instead of this death issue.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nemesis0147(m): 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2022
Manlikechoba:

I have a feeling some people know op or some people who rocked the world with him are here
normally
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by HonourableUche(m): 3:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
The blood loss that led to her death is really painful... Because I can relate. May her soul rest in peace...

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Doctee: 3:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
Reminderz:

this is why attraction isn't about how nice someone is. women love men who can carry out violence. a strong man. person wey fit cause wahala.

the op has traits women love, it is sad but true.

-abundance of woman.
-a strong and fearless man.
-a violent man
-boldness when talking to women
-some handful of money

you would think this will make women faraway from him, but no, the way most women are wired, that's the kind of man they even love. man wey go dey make their heart dey pump each time... man wey nor dey make their mind rest... no be one boring and timid man.. you go notice say when the op nor even dey beg ifeoma to sleep with her again, na that time the girl con dey push to sleep with op because he know say na person wey like sex and na person wey fit get am from other girls.. but when op dey beg to sleep with her, she dey do shakara..

na how most girls dey think be that also...if you dey pursue them, dem go take you as mumu, but if you give them space, dem go dey run come.. most girls just get fish brain sha... nothing dey their head.. na why dem dey use them for ritual.. dem nor dey think logically... love is not logical.
guy why you dey reason like this na shey she know say oyin Don join cult when he disvergined her? was it not until she went to enugu that she knew that Oyin was a cultist
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Doctee: 3:34pm On Mar 26, 2022
The guy never join cult self that time, she never knew the guy got somebody else pregnant self ńa the guy play her

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by oazeez1991(m): 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
I ain't surprise Ifeoma died cos Op already gave d hint right from start, just shocked about how it came to play. My thought ever since Op hinted about it was that, it would be a natural death or accident, not knowing how it happened was how she gonna lost her life. So sad and painful. The only offence she committed in those scenery was loving Op, she couldn't help, but love him genuinely. Love at times make one do crazy and dumb things one wouldn't have done, all things been equal.

Just as someone rightly pointed out, the genesis of the whole shenanigans was poor parenting. Imagine, not only Op, but also his elder ones were into those vices. Imagine Ifeoma Dad sponsoring his daughter to go meet an acclaimed boyfriend, even at the detriment of the unknown mum. Other factors might contribute, but parental factors plus environment are the bedrock of those predicament.

I can only pray Op find peace he seek. Only God is in position to judge or condemn anyone, not human.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by swegiedon(m): 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
You peeps keep blaming the parents here. If you check well, it's hardly their fault. smiley

If someone will take a certain path, you can't stop the person, even a pastor joined this vice. So, enough of this poor parenting bs. undecided
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by rabiudon: 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
OP, come and continue what you started. I’m hooked

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by marshalcarter: 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
Wish Y'ALL could just STFU and blame no one for an incident that happened many many years ago and let OP finish his story!!!!!!!!! angry

Na so if una dey watch film una go dey talk talk upandan....na wa oooh angry

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (46) (Reply)

15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.