Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. - Romance (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. (255869 Views)

Netflix Series Sexlife Validates Redpill Claims... / Sexual Harassment At Workplace - My Story / He Can Suck For 30 Mins , Am I Wasting My Moans ? (read My Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Reminderz: 4:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
Doctee:
guy why you dey reason like this na shey she know say oyin Don join cult when he disvergined her? was it not until she went to enugu that she knew that Oyin was a cultist
leemao... sheybi she later know say oyin get babe and pikin.. so why she still nor leave am? and when she later know say oyin na cultist, why she nor leave? she even fvck am

5 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Osek(m): 4:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
I for fear if OY nor retaliate o after loosing someone you love.. hmm na to find the person before I enter the person, the person family must collect in a way the person will never forget cry
But ifeoma death pain me,make I nor lie
I suspect both Angela and Esther especially Esther, that Esther gal her way no pure how did they know ifeoma is ur bae?? How did they also know she was there at that time? It's only Esther that knew this not Angela
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Jamieblack(m): 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
Mehn!!! May her soul continue to rest easy..great work OY
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Reminderz: 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
Osek:
I for fear if OY nor retaliate o after loosing someone you love.. hmm na to find the person before I enter the person, the person family must collect in a way the person will never forget cry
But ifeoma death pain me,make I nor lie
I suspect both Angela and Esther especially Esther, that Esther gal her way no pure how did they know ifeoma is ur bae?? How did they also know she was there at that time? It's only Esther that knew this not Angela
weather na Angela, faruq, amaka or Esther.. make we let op continue story.. e don happen, e don happen be that.. nor be recent tori.. make we nor dey prolong this thread unnecessarily... na make we just learn.. the op sef don kill someone wey person love also.. so na so e dey be for body. although the story might be touching to some but the lesson wey op wan make we learn be say, . shun cultism.. there's nothing as stupid as that... people dey think about invention and technology for this 21st century.. some mumu guys still dey think about cultism... mehn people mumu die for this country.. after they blame buhari for their mumuism...

10 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Layo20: 4:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
That's something harsh to say of the poor late girl. For those blaming the poor girl for dating Oyin, we shouldn't forget how their relationship started from the onset, the so called girl didn't know her guy have joined cult until she came to Enugu. And those of you blaming the Op shouldn't also forget that he was young and naive. You all pointing fingers at him do more deadly things in real life. The guy even tried to come out clean by telling us this part, what if he decide to cut it from the story, would anyone here force him or would we even know? Let's leave people for God to judge, He (God)didn't make anyone a judge over another. Oyin I really feel your pain and the trauma from your past memory, I know you'll leave the rest of your life remembering your good hearted IFEOMA, what I know for sure is, God kept you alife till this moment for a reason, pls ask God for genuine forgives and move on, I can't tell you to forget you beloved Ify but pls change for the best and walk in God's path, I believe Ify will be happy with you where ever she is when ever she looks down and see what has become of you. Let's all forget the blaming game and learn whatever lesson(s) in the story. I come in peace. One love to you all and for you Oyin an E-hug for you, I know you go don cry tire for this part wey you don write. Pls I'm waiting for more of the remaining story, I tell this to my younger ones at home. R. I. P to the beautiful and genuine lover, the real true lover.
Ratello:

She deserves to die don't you guys get it for once.......she is a typical example of "lovers are blind in the game of love" when the game of love itself is not blind. She shouldn't have co-habited with Oy in the first place......she rode on the tiger's back and ended up in the belly of the tiger. It is that simple.......by the way, you are gorgeous
[quote author=Ratello post=111385

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by LordVarys1: 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
Stay away from cultists, stop hanhing around with them.

A guy was killed many years ago along side a bad guy. A very responsible dude, sat with a bad guy he knows from the area tk drink and that was it

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by otipoju(m): 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
Layo20:
That's something harsh to say of the poor late girl. For those blaming the poor girl for dating Oyin, we shouldn't forget how their relationship started from the onset, the so called girl didn't know her guy have joined cult until she came to Enugu. And those of you blaming the Op shouldn't also forget that he was young and naive. You all pointing fingers at him do more deadly things in real life. The guy even tried to come out clean by telling us this part, what if he decide to cut it from the story, would anyone here force him or would we even know? Let's leave people for God to judge, He (God)didn't make anyone a judge over another. Oyin I really feel your pain and the trauma from your past memory, I know you'll leave the rest of your life remembering your good hearted IFEOMA, what I know for sure is, God kept you alife till this moment for a reason, pls ask God for genuine forgives and move on, I can't tell you to forget you beloved Ify but pls change for the best and walk in God's path, I believe Ify will be happy with you where ever she is when ever she looks down and see what has become of you. Let's all forget the blaming game and learn whatever lesson(s) in the story. I come in peace. One love to you all and for you Oyin an E-hug for you, I know you go don cry tire for this part wey you don write. Pls I'm waiting for more of the remaining story, I tell this to my younger ones at home. R. I. P to the beautiful and genuine lover, the real true lover. [quote author=Ratello post=111385

You be very wise man. OP no wake up one day say im want join cult. It all started when he was with Ese jejely and some guys wanted to rape her and he defended his girl and called for backup.

The atrraction to join has always been " no one will be able to oppress you anymore and you will be well respected on campus .when you graduate there are jobs waiting there for you from your brothers who are big men in the society. "

It is after you enter that you realize that you are have signed up for a game of life and death. You will realise that there are people you know and who know you AND people you dont know and who dont know you that are ready and going to kill you because they know you will do the same to them.

That is the game and OP with his stories has been able to demonstrate this clearly by showing the inner workings of his fraternity.

He has done a great service to humanity and even if it just one young person that reads this story that turms from joining a cult...it has served its purpose.

12 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Oyinmiebiagric: 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
I got to my hostel everywhere don turn dust,I called pastor to help me clean the place. Pastor dey form senior man,he's now the chief eye.

Me: If you no clean my room if I mend you,them go think say you thief. Esther don show as we were talking, pastor get luck,I for transfer aggression give am now.

Esther cleaned everywhere, arranged the place and kept Ifeoma picture where it was possible for everyone to see it. I have been abstaining from sex,the last sex I had was with Ifeoma, but that night I bleeped Esther. I don't know why,I feel Esther set Ifeoma up,but I still can leave her. In the morning I went to base,I'll be staying with ft for a week. I need know how things don pan out for almost three months now.

I saw Eniola, I came down from the bike to greet her. (I use toasting of girls to kill boredom and catch cruise).

Eniola: Where have you been? I've been looking for you.

Me: I traveled to Lagos, after my exams and I have been there since,just came back last week.

Eniola: Lie lie, you no sabi say everybody for here sabi wetin sup. You too lie.

Me: Then why are you asking me if you know. She followed me to Festus place and men begin hail me,clear road,all those stuff,I shake everybody, move enter Festus room. My head come, see small Justin I don dey call am mi kp...

Justin: Na your office I dey carry o.

Me: Shun that one enjoy your position. I go like enter Asaba do one or two consultation. You go fit give me 5k

Justin: I no gallant now,but maybe tomorrow evening. I still had about 50k in my account, but I don't want to spend everything anyhow. I arranged my money and was set to move to Asaba. Festus said he needs to do his personal consultation also.

We both went to Asaba and I got the shock of my life.

Me: l want know who kill Ifeoma.

Science man: Michael and Stone. Those men go cover their track, them know say you go come consult, so them do am make I no see am.

Me: Who come tell them,because them no sabi Ifeoma.

Science man: He did all his consultation and could not see who the person was,he asked me to leave that one,I suspected he saw it but did not want to tell me.

Me: How I go fit fall Michael?

Science man: That guy na spirit o,the only way to get am na to cramp him,then use stone knack am,if you use gun,cutlass, axe,he no go enter him body, na only stone go fit bring out him blood. You fit use woman set am up. na your only way to get am be that.

Festus: How this our regime go go?

Science man: Make una make sure say una no fight too much,those things wey una plant,no go let them fight una.

We were happy, but I was not satisfied, we went to Abraka and met Ajiri, he took us to the science man place.

Me: I go like know who kill Ifeoma?

Science man: Michael na him shoot her,him no plan to kill her,him just want make the thing pain the girl make she live you,because them tell am say na only that way if fit take get you,since him no fit fall you.

Me: Him no sabi the girl, who come tell am about the girl.

Science man: The person dey cover her face,she no want make I see her face. Make una go outside, like ten minutes later,him call us inside back. Who be Angela?

Me: Na one small girl I dey help for school.

Science man: Leave the girl, if you fall the girl her spirit go disturb you for life, but you can punish her anyhow you like, but no fall her.

Me How I fit fall Michael?

Science man: Oyin, that one go hard you o,I for say make you live am alone,him don comot for human being, but if you want we go work am,but you go stay here for three days.

Festus: How our regime go dey?

Science man: Na flexing una go flex tire,the muyen una plant no go give them eye to war. Oyin, no do that girl anything, you no fit fall her,no even try am.

Ajiri asked his own personal consultation and did their T consultation also, the guy billed us 4k,we paid and he took us out and flexed us. He again for the third time warned me against falling Angela. If you fall that girl he go turn bad for you. We slept in Ajiri place that day and went to Enugu the next morning.

Make I see Angela and know why she did what she did,at least let me give her the benefit of doubt, make I hear from her. I don spend my money on her,I don accommodate her,wetin I do her?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Candidlady: 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
Idont want the write up to end but yet iwanna know the end of the write up

^°°°glued°°°°°

God will punish that Angela wherever she is now angry

4 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by dorin27(f): 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
marshalcarter:
Wish Y'ALL could just STFU and blame no one for an incident that happened many many years ago and let OP finish his story!!!!!!!!! angry

Na so if una dey watch film una go dey talk talk upandan....na wa oooh angry
grin grin
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by emnite(m): 6:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
I knew it's Angela cause after that incident she never showed up and didn't sleep at home and na because you bleeped her join the sacking from your home cause of ifeoma

2 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Yujiz(m): 6:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
Angela wey I dey reason say no Sabi anything....
ds Life ehn chai
U done c tinz 4ds lyf o OY

Weldone OY
Nice update
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Shalommy(f): 6:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
Candidlady:
Idont want the write up to end but yet iwanna know the end of the write up

^°°°glued°°°°°

God will punish that Angela wherever she is now angry
Chaii... Baby why na? cheesy cheesy
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Sheezy008(m): 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
You see Wetin I Dey talk some people just wicked naturally, With everything Op did for her still yet she make sure she do him bad back that’s why I hate helping people sometimes

If you guys remember when he spoil the guy name before op late fuvk her.

Stay strong Man

3 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Successnoah(m): 6:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
I know say Angela na she go run am Last last she go still die
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Geniero: 6:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
This life ehn, the ones you think are harmless are the most dangerous. In my circle for example, I discoverd that the "rexponsoble" ones na dem full of envy and hate pass, the other regular geez, dem most times no get bad vibes..I suspect that Angela since she enter your story.

5 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by dorin27(f): 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
Angela? Nawa o!

This one shock me

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by promiseland245(m): 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
Angela's betrayal didn't come as a surprise. An old saying goes thus "Betrayal comes from Those close to us and not our enemies"

What would amaze everyone is the reason for her decision.

And as William Congreve puts it, Hell knows no Fury compared to a woman scorned.

4 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Sucre6: 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I feel u MAN!

I COMPRISUN ur CAPRISUN!

WTF MAN!

My real niggar boogy wtf man grin

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Boogyman557: 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
Sucre6:

My real niggar boogy wtf man grin
Holly Gram cool

My Gee!

DIS 1 wey u de SHINE teeth like Dis..

I de SUSPECT u oooo

WTF MAN!
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Nicepoker(m): 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ratello:

She deserves to die don't you guys get it for once.......she is a typical example of "lovers are blind in the game of love" when the game of love itself is not blind. She shouldn't have co-habited with Oy in the first place......she rode on the tiger's back and ended up in the belly of the tiger. It is that simple.......by the way, you are gorgeous
You want to bleep her I guess. grin
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Imagynation: 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
Welcome back Oy.Really surprised to know that Angela was behind Ifeoma's death.Till we hear her reason sha before we go no wetin happen

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by MummyIMadeIt: 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
Angela ls no ordinary beign owing to the numerous warning against Ending her.

l think she betrayed Oy owing to her jealous state on lfeoma and Op.

Her motive could be seen from the second narration of the Abraka consultation.

She could also serve as a link to Micheal's End.

l think Op and SayNotoCultism may have crossed paths judging by the settings of the event.

10 Likes

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Holywizard: 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
How sure are u that Angela wasn't forced to speak up?
Maybe it wasn't intentional
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Sucre6: 9:07pm On Mar 26, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

My Gee!

DIS 1 wey u de SHINE teeth like Dis..

I de SUSPECT u look

No reason am bro, WTF man

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by EricBraven: 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
I knew it was Angela cos she do roll with bags
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by TFLASHOGEE(m): 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
I just came across saynotocultism thread and I must say kudos to oyin for giving us this thread also and the fiction he Said he was adding doesn't even look like fiction to me anymore after reading saynotocultism thread because there is accuracy, and 100% similarities between their stories and just as some one said earlier am sure oyin and saynotocultism would have crossed path before from their close proximity and will never know they will one day be enlighten people on here from their real life account wink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by willi926(m): 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
I talk am say na Angela.
Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by nyerovwo04: 9:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
Oyin fuckup big time,u de bleep three gals while two know who u so much love n respect and you think they will not harm her? U no get luck say no b one of them do am themselves,u de leave ify with Esther n co wen na dem know the town so mk dem help u de secure ur woman and u de loseguard them two,u get luck say dem no drop u join,u supos collect match, as an HIT TESTED ake u supos give jnt chance for your T,u brought ify death to her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by promiseland245(m): 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
While I read SaynotoCultism episode, one of the killings he narrated was someone I knew personally, as I read it, I just shook my head and pondered how that guy wasted his life for nothing.

TFLASHOGEE:
I just came across saynotocultism thread and I must say kudos to oyin for giving us this thread also and the fiction he Said he was adding doesn't even look like fiction to me anymore after reading saynotocultism thread because there is accuracy, and 100% similarities between their stories and just as some one said earlier am sure oyin and saynotocultism would have crossed path before from their close proximity and will never know they will one day be enlighten people on here from their real life account wink

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. by Ratello: 10:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
MrCuteking:
We still have so many girls like Ifeoma who falls in love with the wrong dreadful type of guy. They will stay loyal and never cheat, yet they don't care if their boyfriends cheat. I've not in any way seen this type of love before, not even in movies.

For a guy that impregnated a girl in Lagos, who knew he was probably sleeping with other girls in school, talk more of being a cultist. Bailed him with her money, Heard he kills people. Heard he had a gun. I don't understand why things like this exist. Is this love or stupidity of the highest order. I can't imagine having a sister like Ifeoma, I may hurt her deeply till she gain sense.

This life no balance at all. cry

As in my brother the thing just tire me

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (46) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.