Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. (41521 Views)

So Tecno And Infinix Are Meant For Africans / Is Transsion Not Scamming Africans With Phantom X And Zero X Pro? / 16yr Old Becomes First To Hit 100m Followers On Tiktok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by iamL(f): 4:02pm On Feb 01, 2022
tommy589:
See that one that said,if their is anyone with spare crocodile to borrow her, cos her crocodile is sick and can't cross the river to school. grin

Oyinbo no get joy rara grin when you watch the way they depict Africa and African characters in old cartoon/movies

Even in some of their novels.

Imagine some Filipinos were asking me what Nigerians know abt movies or if we watch movies.

I simply told them to google nollywood that is the 3rd largest movie industry in the world and they should tell me where theirs is on the list.

1 Like

Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by tommy589(m): 4:28pm On Feb 01, 2022
iamL:

Even in some of their novels.

Imagine some Filipinos were asking me what Nigerians know abt movies or if we watch movies.

I simply told them to google nollywood that is the 3rd largest movie industry in the world and they should tell me where theirs is on the list.

My respect to African writers that are changing the narratives.
Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 01, 2022
Ykc2:
why will I help you?the time your papa dey nack your mama akpako to born you he invite me to follow him nack? angry

Since you can't help me...,why ask of my talent?

Your papa with your mama no teach you how life be ,abi?

Las las...,na to threaten me with DSS...... nonsense and poison!!!
Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by iamL(f): 7:45pm On Feb 01, 2022
tommy589:

My respect to African writers that are changing the narratives.

They are really trying.
Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:43am On Feb 02, 2022
I really don't see how the guy is racist. He's just ignorant and you can't really blame him. Most westerners care little and know absolutely nothing about the world outside their immediate enclave.
Re: How Africans Replied A Racist On Tiktok. by suffering: 12:04am On Feb 03, 2022
Yawn. This sort of news happens every year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Download Any Videos On Youtube With The Word "Magic" / Tecno P5 Usb / Charging Port Ways / Huawei’s New Hongmeng OS Reportedly 60 Percent Faster Than Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.