Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. (42774 Views)

A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) / 18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Cholls(m): 9:27am On Feb 01, 2022
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by theenchanter: 9:27am On Feb 01, 2022
Wahala smiley
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by justdogitto: 9:27am On Feb 01, 2022
Birds of the same feather flock together.....You worship the same god, and that same god in his finite wisdom connected you and will keep connecting both of you in the wrong places...

2 Likes

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by decub: 9:28am On Feb 01, 2022
Stephen2324:
I joined a hook up whatssap group chat only to find my girlfriend as the admin.
Both of you ain't sincere to yourselves. grin
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by legallyminded: 9:28am On Feb 01, 2022
Kasala don burst grin
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Olam09(m): 9:29am On Feb 01, 2022
grin lol
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Innobee99(m): 9:29am On Feb 01, 2022
Both of u will have to keep silent cuz u both are shocked grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Adaanna(f): 9:29am On Feb 01, 2022
grin grin
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by rainlover(m): 9:29am On Feb 01, 2022
Stephen2324:
Fiction
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Greystone: 9:30am On Feb 01, 2022
Stephen2324:

grin
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by nedekid: 9:30am On Feb 01, 2022
So what's the big deal? You only found out her hidden part.
99% of guys are not as lucky as you. cheesy
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by jubrilELsudan: 9:30am On Feb 01, 2022
ABEG SHARE THE LINK MAKE I ENTER THERE GO SCATTA RAM.

2 Likes

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by streetsoldier1(m): 9:30am On Feb 01, 2022
Stephen2324:

relax and feel at home. The Admin will do exceedingly and abundantly all you can ask or think. Enjoy the vibe
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by kajsa08: 9:30am On Feb 01, 2022
Please has anyone been able to get in touch with Greenfold farms?
My payment is still pending after waiting for 7 Months.
Their offices have been closed since December.
I've sent mails, called various numbers but no response.
Kindly assist if you have any information.
Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Dmacqh(m): 9:31am On Feb 01, 2022
Add me to the hook up group . Hope the T & C got not payment .

1 Like

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by dalongjnr: 9:31am On Feb 01, 2022
Good for you. Everywhere stew be that.
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 01, 2022
Stephen2324:

Like calls to like

Deep calls to deep.

You and your girlfriend are a match made in heaven.

You are free to get married, but please, do the world a favour, and don't expose your children to your 'extracurricular' activites.

Good morning. You and your babe need to grow up. angry

1 Like

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by YoungBrymo(m): 9:31am On Feb 01, 2022
Eweyyyyyy
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Ajimusty2: 9:31am On Feb 01, 2022
Stephen2324:
wetin carry u go there.
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Olam09(m): 9:32am On Feb 01, 2022
kajsa08:
Please has anyone been able to get in touch with Greenfold farms?
My payment is still pending after waiting for 7 Months.
Their offices have been closed since December.
I've sent mails, called various numbers but no response.
Kindly assist if you have any information.
Thanks

You've been scammed

2 Likes

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by GGtutanuta(m): 9:32am On Feb 01, 2022
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by vincentbravo(m): 9:32am On Feb 01, 2022
Well served.

1 Like

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 01, 2022
Setup grin grin
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by SBMDaddy: 9:32am On Feb 01, 2022
Boomerang
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by ukaface(f): 9:33am On Feb 01, 2022
Wetin you too find go there?

1 Like

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by SBMDaddy: 9:33am On Feb 01, 2022
Boomerang
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Sucolee(m): 9:33am On Feb 01, 2022
Na month of love we dey... Am interested in this topic
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by franchasng: 9:33am On Feb 01, 2022
Stephen2324:
wetin carry you go there? Na the same thing carry your gf go there.

She is not sure of you.

You are not sure of her reason u are looking for a hookup.

So the score is 1 - 1 make una forgive each other and hookup from there wink

Remember, a girlfriend or boyfriend doesn't owe you any fidelity until you pay her dowry and enter into a legal marriage agreement, until then, you guys are just friends having mutual fun

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by NobleSeed(m): 9:35am On Feb 01, 2022
she is doing group maintenance..
Tell her to add you as admin too very important cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick / 5 Thing You Should Never Do When In A Casual Relationship / Elderly Couple Whose Engagement Photos Went Viral Are Married!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.