Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,911 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. (42809 Views)

A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) / 18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by TenQ: 11:58am On Feb 01, 2022
Stephen2324:
I joined a hook up whatssap group chat only to find my girlfriend as the admin.
Congratulations!
You and your girlfriend are both exactly the same

Is there any reason why you are complaining?
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Jamesz12: 11:58am On Feb 01, 2022
Are you sure you people are dating or she sees you as one of her clients ���
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Explicits(m): 12:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
Sorry oOoOO!
Abeg contact me for your graphic designs @ affordable price

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Huracio(m): 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2022
The Hustle Is Real....
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by TeddBundy: 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2022
donbachi:
Area mama and area fada.

E go well.
Dem fit each other grin
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by LordEmrys: 12:07pm On Feb 01, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by MrFly(m): 12:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
Birds of a feather. Kudos
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by TWOWAYMIRROR: 12:15pm On Feb 01, 2022
Share the link to the WhatsApp group, i want to check something
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Dianeetdiana(f): 12:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
LOLOLOLO
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Bignuell(m): 12:18pm On Feb 01, 2022
No vex brother, all na side hustle. She sef fit give you for department for the corporation grin grin
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Valuepaints20(m): 12:18pm On Feb 01, 2022
Ogá ó
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by tonylaw07(m): 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
E shock you
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Valuepaints20(m): 12:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
tonylaw07:
E shock you

The Guy na yaro
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by ismodiwa(m): 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2022
Inside life
Who is fooling who?
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by litaninja(m): 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2022
Share the link na
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Bamzyriches451: 12:50pm On Feb 01, 2022
Damn!
Opari
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by lexy2014: 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
Stephen2324:

If u have gf, what are u looking for on hookup WhatsApp group?
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by DonMekka(m): 1:09pm On Feb 01, 2022
That your "girlfriend" is a step faster than you...you are both on different levels. Find your level and have peace of mind cool
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by poweredcom(m): 1:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
Op don gurk

Thinking he has a girlfriend with all dose apes called naija girls hahahaha @womenareapess you see how these creature live a double standard lives

She is for the street brother ....it's just ur turn she is not ur gal
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by solofresh(m): 1:28pm On Feb 01, 2022
chatinent:
And you went there to do what?

Preach the gospel?
grin grin grin meeeed oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by TheGift: 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2022
Stephen2324:

Hahaha, you deserve each other. Lol.
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Ten06(m): 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2022
You have not seen anything.
Trust those daughters of Eve at your peril
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by PlaysNigeria: 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2022
Abeg collect group link for us, i wan see something. smiley
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by TheGift: 1:43pm On Feb 01, 2022
poweredcom:
Op don gurk

Thinking he has a girlfriend with all dose apes called naija girls hahahaha @womenareapess you see how these creature live a double standard lives

She is for the street brother ....it's just ur turn she is not ur gal

All you can see is How SHE is living a double life.

You conveniently omitted the fact that HE was doing same by joining the same group.

Who knows whether She is not even the good one using this as a means to test Him.
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by snoopz: 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2022
Very bad just send the group link to me so I can rebuke them
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by poweredcom(m): 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2022
TheGift:

All you can see is How SHE is living a double life.

You conveniently omitted the fact that HE was doing same by joining the same group.

Who knows whether She is not even the good one using this as a means to test Him.

But why is she an admin of an ashewo group

Guys like adventure a lot lemme tell you
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by TheGift: 1:55pm On Feb 01, 2022
poweredcom:

But why is she an admin of an ashewo group

Guys like adventure a lot lemme tell you

And Women don’t like adventure?
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by poweredcom(m): 2:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
TheGift:

And Women don’t like adventure?

Any women that is still adventuring around and she is either married or in a serious relationship is a harlot is simple and short ok

So wat is ur own problem ..are u a captain save a hoe
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Fejimummy: 2:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
You both are birds of a feather...
Some don't deserve a relationship
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by shina11(m): 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2022
na wetin your eye dey find e see so deal will it BE A MAN wink
Stephen2324:
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by neighbourhud: 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2022
chatinent:
And you went there to do what?

Preach the gospel?

I was going to ask o

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / Ladies, Here Are 9 Things You Should Never Tell A Man….

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.