Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. (42825 Views)

A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) / 18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Bimpe29: 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2022
Omo, wetin you come do afterwards?
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Testimony1988(m): 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2022
Hahahahah, see wahala o, what is she looking for in the dating app?
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Engrpatpeters(m): 4:56pm On Feb 01, 2022
U too Wetin carry u go join hook up group, if no be say u want kpoki? OGA go relax abeg
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by chaloskyx: 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2022
ACT LIKE YOU DINT SEE NOTHING KEEP SMASHING HER ONCE YOU ARE DONE WITH HER TELL HER YOUR FINDINGS AND BREAKUP
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Mryacks: 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2022
Stephen2324:
I joined a hook up whatssap group chat only to find my girlfriend as the admin.

Lmao...you joined a hook up chat group, your girl was already group admin....who is doing who na? Two of una na crimos.... grin
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by TheGift: 2:23pm On Feb 02, 2022
poweredcom:

Any women that is still adventuring around and she is either married or in a serious relationship is a harlot is simple and short ok

So wat is ur own problem ..are u a captain save a hoe

According to who?

First of all, He said girlfriend, not fiancée not wife. So let’s stay focused.

Now why is the “adventurous” girlfriend a harlot and the adventurous boyfriend not a male hoe?

What’s my problem? Nothing , except that I think you have a problem with applying double standards.
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by poweredcom(m): 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2022
TheGift:

According to who?

First of all, He said girlfriend, not fiancée not wife. So let’s stay focused.

Now why is the “adventurous” girlfriend a harlot and the adventurous boyfriend not a male hoe?

What’s my problem? Nothing , except that I think you have a problem with applying double standards.

Then that beech don't live that guy ..it's the guy that Is thinking about her to be his love not the girl ..the girl don't really love him

Well all I know all dese naija gals of today are all useless
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by TheGift: 1:13pm On Feb 03, 2022
poweredcom:

Then that beech don't live that guy ..it's the guy that Is thinking about her to be his love not the girl ..the girl don't really love him

Well all I know all dese naija gals of today are all useless

You have confirmed my suspicions I.e you are biased against Nigerian gals of today, and have concluded that they are ALL useless.

Meanwhile i know that is not a fact, because I know many young gals who are not useless.
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by poweredcom(m): 6:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
TheGift:

You have confirmed my suspicions I.e you are biased against Nigerian gals of today, and have concluded that they are ALL useless.

Meanwhile i know that is not a fact, because I know many young gals who are not useless.

Many of them are becoming useless and it's not my fault

It's the way it is....just 20 percent of naija girl can be trusted

Just stay tuned ...
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by TheGift: 8:15pm On Feb 03, 2022
poweredcom:

Many of them are becoming useless and it's not my fault

It's the way it is....just 20 percent of naija girl can be trusted

Just stay tuned ...

Ok. It’s now 20% , no longer “ALL”.

Well, that sounds more arguable , going by the 80:20 rule.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) / Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream / Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of My Guy Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.