Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

My Relationship Is On The Brink - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Is On The Brink (14095 Views)

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by Premiumwriter: 12:59pm On Feb 01, 2022
H
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by sofeo(m): 12:59pm On Feb 01, 2022
Ok.
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by manontree: 1:00pm On Feb 01, 2022
foolish man
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by sisisioge: 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2022
grin grin grin grin

You cant allow her to dress as she pleases because you are who? Hian! Orisirisi
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by Britishpea: 1:06pm On Feb 01, 2022
Keeff:
When we started out, we both agreed on her not dressing provocatively or giving negative impression( nose rings, double necklaces and legchain). She stopped the legchain she was using at that time, the relationship is two years old now and she now insists she wants to be using it and her mom who is a single mom doesn't see anything bad in it and believes it's all fashion. Both mother and daughter are the party types, always want to attend parties, I think her mother influenced her on that and now we having serious issues because I told her I can't allow it and I'm on the brink of losing her even tho we've been through a lot together and she even already aborted like twice for me.
Dunno what to do

Ogbeni, if her mother is an influential personality in her personal life relative to her relationships I am afraid for the future of such relationship. You will find it hard to hold the day in the marriage eventually. RED FLAG! Abort mission. Make one man no come down later!

4 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by Raychee(f): 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
Lmao grin. You better don't start what you cannot finish. It amazes me when people think they can change an adult. A grown up person will only change if he/she wants to most of the time. So if you can't deal with her current habit and she willingly doesn't want to change for you, you better end it now before you come cry to us again a few years from now.
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by Lexusgs430: 1:10pm On Feb 01, 2022
Keeff:
When we started out, we both agreed on her not dressing provocatively or giving negative impression( nose rings, double necklaces and legchain). She stopped the legchain she was using at that time, the relationship is two years old now and she now insists she wants to be using it and her mom who is a single mom doesn't see anything bad in it and believes it's all fashion. Both mother and daughter are the party types, always want to attend parties, I think her mother influenced her on that and now we having serious issues because I told her I can't allow it and I'm on the brink of losing her even tho we've been through a lot together and she even already aborted like twice for me.
Dunno what to do

Let her go ....... If you don't date her, would you die .......

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by Elxandre(m): 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
You saw her piercings and ankle chain before you toasted her, so what's your problem exactly.

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by NaughtyBrainiac: 1:15pm On Feb 01, 2022
Beverlyjean:
Marrying a woman trained by a single mom is already a red flag
I don't agree with you. I don't think we should judge people based on how many parents raised them. People should be accessed based on who they are. It is also good to consider the background. If the single mum that raised her raised well, then there's absolutely nothing to worry about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by sandra50(f): 1:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
I can understand the legchain and nosering but what do you mean by double necklaces?looks like you have issues yourself?as for the legchain and the nosering it's a big NO for me as a woman..it doesn't speak well of anyone. Ok let's talk about the family..a single mother who is a party woman brought up a daughter that has become a party daughter and you feel this is the person you want to settle down and have a responsible home with?there some single parents who are not bad examples while there some bad examples but their daughters chose the good part of life..this one didn't obviously choose the right part..and to you,better ler that girl go for your own good and that of the girl..what do you mean by she has already done two abortions for you?how many more do you intend to do with her before you let her go?
Keeff:
Dunno what to do

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by NobodyHoly: 1:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
Free her, let her do her will. Loyalty is and sense of responsibility is key. Else let her go.

I don't cage my woman, I let them be.

Remember most of us are pretenders it's better to let her do her will, with time she will adjust.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by skana28(m): 1:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

The 7th paragraph downwards says it all..he kept on addressing the mom being a single mum and wayward person then he switched over again to talk about how they aborted trying to really paint her bad..

Have you heard of character driven... the actions and traits of the characters are what form the plot points...if you observe you will see that that story revolves around the accused..
That story emphasis is on characterization and relationships...this story have a Goal which is to influence the mind of its readers negatively...

I was just wondering what your reason could be for tagging the post as "lies" until i saw this. Abeg forget about those theories in your literature classes. Focus on the message. English is not your mother tongue.

You dey find characterization and plot. shocked shocked smh.

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by lereinter(m): 1:18pm On Feb 01, 2022
What a funny dilemma
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by petitejolie(f): 1:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
You both are birds of a feather and deserve each other. You're very irresponsible and lack the moral standing to tell your girl not to wear nose rings, leg chain and not to party. The both of you should work things out by all means
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
skana28:

I was just wondering what your reason could be for tagging the post as "lies" until i saw this. Abeg forget about those theories in your literature classes. Focus on the message. English is not your mother tongue.

You dey find characterization and plot. shocked shocked smh.
This comment made me giggle.. cheesy
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by Mryacks: 1:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
Mykelslim:
These things are supposed to be discussed at foundation level of any relationship.

If her habits are too much for you to cope with, despite the "too much Y'all have gone through together" leave her.

Both of you will be fine.

Relationship isn't a death sentence.

Exactly...
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by Goahead(m): 1:25pm On Feb 01, 2022
If you could afford the moral fallout of her aborting TWICE for you, what's leg chain compared to the murders you abetted?
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by jaxxy(m): 1:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
Keeff:
Dunno what to do

U don’t have problems with abortion bt have problems with nose ring and leg chain??

Guy? undecided u dating a bad bitch and u want her to camouflage for ur sake? undecided grin

4 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by Ebonygeek(f): 1:28pm On Feb 01, 2022
Foolish man
You 'allowed' her to have abortions twice but draw the line at ankle chains cos you and other foolish 'men' like you think it represents prostitution. The nerve of some people undecided
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by uthlaw: 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2022
Keeff:
Dunno what to do
kill urself as sense no de ur head!
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by agent01(m): 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2022
Keeff:
Dunno what to do
You don't permit leg chain but can permit abortion. Wake up man!

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by biggz82: 1:47pm On Feb 01, 2022
Two years two abortion, no plans to take her in as a wife, my guy you wiked pass devil.

As you no ready she won use that style take push you comot, you dey block her road.

The wiked will not go unpunished
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by brosammy(m): 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2022
This is so funny, you already gotten your type please stick to it, is not as if the lady change over night that was her personality, you met her using leg chain. so this your rant doesn't make any sense.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by Westernequinox: 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2022
Well if you are real dude, you in deep deep waters, so you have a relationship of co-murderers, you both are already on a self destruct mechanism sir, children of the world.
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by sshyne(m): 1:55pm On Feb 01, 2022
Keeff:
Dunno what to do

This the problem with men. Were you blind when you were dating her? Didn't you see all the leg chains and co? Oh you think you can make her stop? She's the only one that can make herself stop using those stuffs and don't tell me you didn't know she was a party freak before marriage. You people just create unnecessary problems for yourself. If people warn you you will say love is more important. Deal with the consequences

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by Privatepart00: 2:01pm On Feb 01, 2022
Beautifulearth:
Daughters of Single mothers are mostly poisoned chalice……men should try do away with them as they are all up to no good

What about sons of single mothers or fathers ? What do they turn out as ......sweetened chalice?
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 01, 2022
Keeff:
Dunno what to do
Why did you have to mention the fact that her mom is single? Of what use is that to your story? Talking out of your ass.
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by kriss27(m): 2:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
Keeff:
Dunno what to do
So you see leg chains more dangerous than an abortion? Twice self! Leave that lady alone, don't be a hypocrite
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by Privatepart00: 2:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
Beverlyjean:
Marrying a woman trained by a single mom is already a red flag

Marrying a man trained by a single mother is what? Green flag?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2022
Beautifulearth:
Daughters of Single mothers are mostly poisoned chalice……men should try do away with them as they are all up to no good
Go back to your psych ward. This conversation is not for mentally ill fools.
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by mutantninja: 2:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
IjapaTiroko:
You people still don't get it

You can't possibly change a human being from their habits and philosophy. It would take something extraordinary to do that.

A person can't possibly be change their point of view about life or fashion just because you said so. They can only pretend. These telenovela you people watch is making you believe whoever loves you will conform if it makes them uncomfortable or not.

That's outright bullying if you ask me.
Hey bro …. I like your way of thinking… can we text on WhatsApp?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it? / Hot Picture... Figure 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.