Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

My Relationship Is On The Brink - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Is On The Brink (14117 Views)

My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by Thegoodone13(m): 2:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
If you people never have children, let her go. If you have children, it will difficult. She can change and she will do the worst
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by Berankis: 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2022
Keeff:
When we started out, we both agreed on her not dressing provocatively or giving negative impression( nose rings, double necklaces and legchain). She stopped the legchain she was using at that time, the relationship is two years old now and she now insists she wants to be using it and her mom who is a single mom doesn't see anything bad in it and believes it's all fashion. Both mother and daughter are the party types, always want to attend parties, I think her mother influenced her on that and now we having serious issues because I told her I can't allow it and I'm on the brink of losing her even tho we've been through a lot together and she even already aborted like twice for me.
Dunno what to do
Oga how old are you? This is the 2nd time you are sharing this issue today. Pls, you know what you want, it's your decision. If you don't like it but she does then you both will have an issue. There's nothing so much to think about, decide if you can live with it or not.
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by phemmyfour: 2:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
Keeff:
When we started out, we both agreed on her not dressing provocatively or giving negative impression( nose rings, double necklaces and legchain). She stopped the legchain she was using at that time, the relationship is two years old now and she now insists she wants to be using it and her mom who is a single mom doesn't see anything bad in it and believes it's all fashion. Both mother and daughter are the party types, always want to attend parties, I think her mother influenced her on that and now we having serious issues because I told her I can't allow it and I'm on the brink of losing her even tho we've been through a lot together and she even already aborted like twice for me.
Dunno what to do
You can't tame a whor.e......enjoy the free sex while it last
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by Beverlyjean(f): 2:32pm On Feb 01, 2022
Privatepart00:

Marrying a man trained by a single mother is what? Green flag?

Also a red flag

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by Beverlyjean(f): 2:34pm On Feb 01, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
I don't agree with you. I don't think we should judge people based on how many parents raised them. People should be accessed based on who they are. It is also good to consider the background. If the single mum that raised her raised well, then there's absolutely nothing to worry about.

We should also not judge people that are friends and live with armed robbers and prostitutes
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by Zainabthegirl1(f): 2:43pm On Feb 01, 2022
Most mistakes guys make if she does all these things doesn’t mean she’s a prostitute as long she’s a good girl to you marry her na
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by samonak(m): 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2022
See ladies from single moms or divorced homes, one has to be extremely careful with them, cos they come with a lot of baggage, wrong orientation and misconceptions about relationship and marriage. Some have been indoctrinated by their bitter moms not to submit to men or appear insubordinate to the male folks. From the word go, distrust and ego tripping has been sown into their subconscious mind, and it takes only the grace of God to unlearn those things. Personally, I see such girls as a red flag.
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by rosechika1994: 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2022
Number of abortion is not an excuse enough to make a marriage work, and you don't have to marry someone you cant stay with, if you do, you are signing up for disaster, if she has become what you don't like, you have to remain what you are, water and kerosene no dey join together, besides dis is just dating, not marriage, or have you started marrying her?
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by samonak(m): 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
DarkCaesar:
You appear dumber than I thought

Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by ogub(m): 3:35pm On Feb 01, 2022
I don't why some people will deliberately choose to carry hot coal on their hands and expect it not to burn them, after they will begin to see the beautiful institution ( marriage) which God created as evil.
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by Blacckkk: 3:35pm On Feb 01, 2022
Give away! Give away!! Give away!!!

A philanthropist wants to give away 200,000 to twenty people. You stand a chance to win 10,000 naira.

To participate, be among the first 20 to call 07030469439.
Good luck.
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by NemoDatQuod(m): 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2022
You guys don't listen. Stop forcing a key into the wrong lock. Her values and yours are different. This will end in disaster unless you immediately retrace your steps. When a household key is forced into the wrong lock, the worst that can happen is that you replace both the key and the lock, which are both cheap. But when it comes to marriage and you force a key into the wrong lock, you will pay the consequences for the rest of your life. Stop, think and retrace your steps as you are fortunate that there is still time.

Keeff:
Dunno what to do
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by stonecoldcafe: 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2022
Keeff:
Dunno what to do

Anything you see now will be amplified in marriage. I repeat, anything you see now, will not end but rather be amplified in marriage
Don't do pass yourself and please use protection to avoid that stuff she has done twice.
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2022
In 1991, our Bishop in the Anglican Church advised me to not marry a girl from a broken home or the daughter of a single mother. Marry this your girl and live sadly ever after.
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by Newboss(m): 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
You think you're the only one she has aborted for?

Stop simping. In her eyes, you guys have not gone through anything together. She doesn't give a single fûck.

This is the time to do your worst.
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by ITbomb(m): 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2022
You never pay bride price, you dey do it rules and regulations
What happened to getting a girl whose lifestyle suits you and move
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by Kobojunkie: 5:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
Keeff:
Dunno what to do
You made a mistake from the beginning trying to change her rather than change your own self. undecided

I also find it a bit odd that you don't mind her abortion babies for you but think mere trinkets unacceptable. She is probably tired of living a lie so let her be. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by Afonasa(m): 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2022
U guys can discuss about it and reach a compromise about it,but it will be hard changing her just like that, just ask her what she also wants....

Freelancing gets better with good gigs and great reviews,And if not you ain't doing it right,and that's where I come in to help u get it right even as a newbie. Check my signature for more info
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by fashionale(m): 5:32pm On Feb 01, 2022
Dysfunctional people coming here to look for functional advices.... I tell you what? You will still not understand any functional advice that will be given to you here until you separate from her and her mother.

The biggest mistake you will make in your life is to marry out of pity... If you do that, you will be pitied in the future. God bless you
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by kkins25(m): 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2022
Keeff:
Dunno what to do
you can't allow it? Are you normal? If you cant love the ladies' way of life then forkacibe jare! E dey dere dey find God fearing wife with olosho vibes but no want make people know.
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by waze63(m): 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
Keeff:
Dunno what to do

You condemn her for wearing legchains which is trendy for her as a woman whereas you both have already committed a worst sin(abortion)
Judeg her based on how she treats you and personal morals and not this flimzy excuse.
You might not even be better than her
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by Herbephe1(m): 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
...if her mother is supporting her, please let her go.

omo buruku o soro fe ,anan buruku lo soro ni..(it's better to have a bad wife than to have a bad in-law.
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by Hiq0: 6:51pm On Feb 01, 2022
Why
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by Classickj(m): 12:55am On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I am surprised of liars and horrible individuals like you who lie just for cheap attention or what do I even call it desperation for front page which you are never going to get with this nonsense..

Did you read what you wrote..don't you know your use of words threw this story off.. undecided
Get out with this nonsense pls..
E pain am grin
Any post against women, you call DAT person a liar
Na so d thing day pain you for body ní
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:18am On Feb 02, 2022
Classickj:

E pain am grin
Any post against women, you call DAT person a liar
Na so d thing day pain you for body ní
It ain't like that oo..there is no epitome of Truth in that picture..
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by IjapaTiroko: 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
mutantninja:

Hey bro …. I like your way of thinking… can we text on WhatsApp?
Thank you for reaching out, and I cherish your remark. Unfortunately, I'm not a WhatsApp person, and I'm barely active in online conversations.
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by mutantninja: 7:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
IjapaTiroko:

Thank you for reaching out, and I cherish your remark. Unfortunately, I'm not a WhatsApp person, and I'm barely active in online conversations.
Oh if you’re scared and want anonymity that’s fine lol … I perfectly understand

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Difference Between Ghana And Nigeria Girls / My Experience (I Hope This Encourages Someone Out There) / Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.