Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

My Relationship Is On The Brink - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Is On The Brink (14088 Views)

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship Is On The Brink by Keeff: 12:57am On Feb 01, 2022
When we started out, we both agreed on her not dressing provocatively or giving negative impression( nose rings, double necklaces and legchain). She stopped the legchain she was using at that time, the relationship is two years old now and she now insists she wants to be using it and her mom who is a single mom doesn't see anything bad in it and believes it's all fashion. Both mother and daughter are the party types, always want to attend parties, I think her mother influenced her on that and now we having serious issues because I told her I can't allow it and I'm on the brink of losing her even tho we've been through a lot together and she even already aborted like twice for me.
Dunno what to do

14 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by chuksdsilent: 1:02am On Feb 01, 2022
Ftc

Sit her down and have a one on one talk with her

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by MufasaLion: 1:02am On Feb 01, 2022
Even if she wanna do what you want, it's gonna be difficult because of the influence of her mother. You either accept her for who she is or break up with her.

She can't leave her mom for you.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:09am On Feb 01, 2022
I am surprised of liars and horrible individuals like you who lie just for cheap attention or what do I even call it desperation for front page which you are never going to get with this nonsense..

Did you read what you wrote..don't you know your use of words threw this story off.. undecided
Get out with this nonsense pls..

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by boxer022(m): 1:10am On Feb 01, 2022
You should have read the hand writing on the wall before engaging in such a relationship. I am sorry but it is your word against hers as she follows her mother's way of life which you may or may not know is wayward. What was your intention when you entered into a relationship with her? Is she the kind of girl you will like to be your life partner or is she just your sexual partner? If you intend on making her your wife, then make her see sence in what you are saying concerning her dressing and if she refuses to change then she has to make a choice between you and her way of dressing. What ever us her decision, you have to accept it with good faith.

7 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by Nobody: 1:17am On Feb 01, 2022
Daughters of Single mothers are mostly poisoned chalice……men should try do away with them as they are all up to no good

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by Bluntguy: 1:43am On Feb 01, 2022
Someone who has already aborted twice for you? We die here.

9 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by Keeff: 1:44am On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I am surprised of liars and horrible individuals like you who lie just for cheap attention or what do I even call it desperation for front page which you are never going to get with this nonsense..

Did you read what you wrote..don't you know your use of words threw this story off.. undecided
the only thing off here is your brain.......she's exhibiting habits she promised to leave behind

20 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:14am On Feb 01, 2022
Keeff:
the only thing off here is your brain.......she's exhibiting habits she promised to leave behind
Wait can't you think for yourself and see that story is nothing but lies? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by DarkCaesar(m): 6:21am On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Wait can't you think for yourself and see that story is nothing but lies? undecided
where are the lies here?

11 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by Boogyman557: 6:26am On Feb 01, 2022
Holly Gram cool FAKE matterz on top real MATTERZ..

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:30am On Feb 01, 2022
DarkCaesar:
where are the lies here?
The 7th paragraph downwards says it all..he kept on addressing the mom being a single mum and wayward person then he switched over again to talk about how they aborted trying to really paint her bad..

Have you heard of character driven... the actions and traits of the characters are what form the plot points...if you observe you will see that that story revolves around the accused..
That story emphasis is on characterization and relationships...this story have a Goal which is to influence the mind of its readers negatively...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by helinues: 6:50am On Feb 01, 2022
Funnily about people, we expect people to change for us why we ourselves refused to change.
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by DarkCaesar(m): 8:29am On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

The 7th paragraph downwards says it all..he kept on addressing the mom being a single mum and wayward person then he switched over again to talk about how they aborted trying to really paint her bad..

Have you heard of character driven... the actions and traits of the characters are what form the plot points...if you observe you will see that that story revolves around the accused..
That story emphasis is on characterization and relationships...this story have a Goal which is to influence the mind of its readers negatively...
You appear dumber than I thought

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:39am On Feb 01, 2022
DarkCaesar:
You appear dumber than I thought
Ok

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by ibechris(m): 8:47am On Feb 01, 2022
Is abortion an achievement?

Make una dey try to dey shame small.
U guys have been through immorality and back. This is not only barbaric and but a myopic view of what a true relationship should be.

Well,I didn't just come in here to talk to u but to scold u for even dating a girl like that.

Una go see wahala dey call am love. Like mother,like daughter. Be careful before u will enter bigger trouble with such a lose girl.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 01, 2022
Twice!!! shocked
Guy, you better wife that girl o, no go dump am for an innocent man angry

7 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by nerdfrost(m): 9:10am On Feb 01, 2022
Both mother and child are party goers

Nawaaa ooo

Nosimp2022 angry
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by Sonnobax15(m): 9:30am On Feb 01, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:41am On Feb 01, 2022
What do I know,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by IjapaTiroko: 10:09am On Feb 01, 2022
You people still don't get it

You can't possibly change a human being from their habits and philosophy. It would take something extraordinary to do that.

A person can't possibly be change their point of view about life or fashion just because you said so. They can only pretend. These telenovela you people watch is making you believe whoever loves you will conform if it makes them uncomfortable or not.

That's outright bullying if you ask me.

15 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by iCauseTrouble: 12:57pm On Feb 01, 2022
sad
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by EmzyT: 12:58pm On Feb 01, 2022
[s]
FERNANDEZISBACK:

[/s]

7 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by inoki247: 12:58pm On Feb 01, 2022
lol you people no dey rest....

With everything wey dey go on for diz country all na no wan allow us rest with ur relationship wahala...m

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by Mophor: 12:58pm On Feb 01, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by Mykelslim: 12:58pm On Feb 01, 2022
These things are supposed to be discussed at foundation level of any relationship.

If her habits are too much for you to cope with, despite the "too much Y'all have gone through together" leave her.

Both of you will be fine.

Relationship isn't a death sentence.

7 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by socialmediaman: 12:58pm On Feb 01, 2022
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by Beverlyjean(f): 12:58pm On Feb 01, 2022
Marrying a woman trained by a single mom is already a red flag

13 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 01, 2022
abeg I get small change for melbet how I fit remove am I no get sub any way to remove am

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 01, 2022
Eeyah pele
Re: My Relationship Is On The Brink by NaughtyBrainiac: 12:59pm On Feb 01, 2022
1. You need to understand that Leg chain or nose ring doesn't translate to promiscuity. There are some Ladies that dress like SU but have f**ked and still knack all kinds of men.

2. If being a party type and all is not something you are cool with and you feel you can never adapt, I need you to know she might never change that habit because it wrongs in the family. Some men don't have issues with that though.

3. Please ensure you guys use condoms, use withdrawal method , pills or other family planning methods. Na mumu dey get unwanted pregnancy in 2022. I'm sure you know abortion is not safe!

4. Relationship has a lot to do with compatibility, have many interests in common etc.
If you guys disagree on many things in terms of Mentality, Lifestyle etc It is advisable you put an END to it now because it will not end well.

Compromise is also important in relationships but if you know certain things are beyond what you can take or cope with, just walk away in peace.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In This House I Have Had Sex With 60 Men / What's Your Plan For 2024? / A Girl On Facebook Asked Me To Gist Her, Please What Will I Reply Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.