Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Help!! I'm Confused. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help!! I'm Confused. (2288 Views)

Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused / I'm Confused. / I'm Confused About Jesus :-[ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by GreatAxeMan: 6:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
Sorry I was driving so I couldn't answer your question immediately. But I do believe as a Christian that God's Will for Christians is encapsulated in John 3:16

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

Would you agree that the Son under reference is Jesus and that He is the Messiah whose advent was prophesied in the Old Testament?

MaxInDHouse:

I have answered most of the questions you posed but i know where you're driving at that's why i stick to what is written in the Bible! smiley
What is the will of God?
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Sorry I was driving so I couldn't answer your question immediately. But I do believe as a Christian that God's Will for Christians is encapsulated in John 3:16

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

Would you agree that the Son under reference is Jesus and that He is the Messiah whose advent was prophesied in the Old Testament?

Jesus is the Messiah (Christ) but what does it mean to believe in him? undecided
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by GreatAxeMan: 6:55pm On Feb 03, 2022
Thank you for accepting that Jesus is the Messiah whose coming was prophesied in the Old Testament! grin

Because the Old Testament in the New World Translation Isaiah 9:6 says the following about the Messiah:

[img]https://images./75umZ99jTq75TxIf2g8GJp.jpg[/img]

To believe in the Messiah means to worship Him because He is the Mighty God and Eternal Father!!!

MaxInDHouse:

Jesus is the Messiah (Christ) but what does it mean to believe in him? undecided
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by ifiokjohn(m): 7:35pm On Feb 03, 2022
Amatarasha:
He refers to Yahweh and Jesus in form of Joshua who has been living since billions of years
really? So who is this Joshua. Is he just a prophet like Moses, Elijah, Elisha, Jeremiah, John d Baptist etc?
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by ifiokjohn(m): 7:36pm On Feb 03, 2022
xproducer:

------
GOD says that there is no Savior besides Himself - "I, even I, am the Lord, And besides Me there is no savior." - Isaiah 43:11.

In GOD - in the Person of the Lord JESUS, the CHRIST only - there is salvation from damnation for sin - "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.” - Acts 4:12

+++
Before Abraham Was, I AM
48 Then the Jews answered and said to Him, “Do we not say rightly that You are a Samaritan and have a demon?”

49 Jesus answered, “I do not have a demon; but I honor My Father, and you dishonor Me. 50 And I do not seek My own glory; there is One who seeks and judges. 51 Most assuredly, I say to you, if anyone keeps My word he shall never see death.”

52 Then the Jews said to Him, “Now we know that You have a demon! Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and You say, ‘If anyone keeps My word he shall never taste death.’ 53 Are You greater than our father Abraham, who is dead? And the prophets are dead. Who do You make Yourself out to be?

54 Jesus answered, “If I honor Myself, My honor is nothing. It is My Father who honors Me, of whom you say that He is your God. 55 Yet you have not known Him, but I know Him. And if I say, ‘I do not know Him,’ I shall be a liar like you; but I do know Him and keep His word. 56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad.

57 Then the Jews said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?”

58Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”

+++

"And God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” And He said, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you." - Exodus 3:14
If Jesus is God almighty, abeg who is the Father that Jesus was talking about?

I shall know you be Catholic

1 Like

Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by xproducer: 8:55pm On Feb 03, 2022
ifiokjohn:
If Jesus is God almighty, abeg who is the Father that Jesus was talking about?

I shall know you be Catholic

++++++++

The Lord JESUS IS ALMIGHTY GOD! This is the infallible word of GOD. Does mankind in this world know everything there is to know about GOD ALMIGHTY - The KING ETERNAL?!

"O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!" - Romans 11:33

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." - Isaiah 9:6

"Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen. “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.

"But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows." - Hebrews 1:7-9
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by ifiokjohn(m): 9:10pm On Feb 03, 2022
xproducer:

++++++++

The Lord JESUS IS ALMIGHTY GOD! This is the infallible word of GOD. Does mankind in this world know everything there is to know about GOD ALMIGHTY - The KING ETERNAL?!

"O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!" - Romans 11:33

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." - Isaiah 9:6

"Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen. “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.

"But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows." - Hebrews 1:7-9
I don't think you know what you're saying. Abeg don't miss interpret the Bible. Christ is not God almighty. Reason he says he doesn't know when the world will end. Only GOD does.

In the Hebrew you posted GOD almighty was only acknowledging his son and giving him glory like he did when Jesus was being baptized. Please don't blaspheme again like that. Yes jesus is a God but not God almighty.
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by ifiokjohn(m): 9:13pm On Feb 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The verse you quoted was misinterpreted Sir!

To illustrate, imagine a supernatural event occurred and you asked about five different eyewitnesses to relate the experience for you.
This is how each will relate it:
Lord Krishna saved the day ~ Hindu
Allah rescued those involved ~ Muslim
Ọ̀ṣun helped them out ~ Ọ̀ṣun worshiper
Ayélála stepped in ~ Ìkálẹ̀/Ìlájé
Jesus saved them ~ Churchgoer

And it will continue due to what each person believes. The translators of the Bible you're using believe in the TRINITY so they interpreted that text as "WORSHIP" but in other versions it simply means "OBEISANCE" not worship!

So, quickly leaving the memorial tomb, with fear and great joy, they ran to report to his disciples. And look! Jesus met them and said: “Good day!” They approached and took hold of his feet and did obeisance to him. Matthew 28:8-9
The same thing has happened to servants of God in the past for example

And she came in and fell at his feet and bowed down to the ground before him, after which she picked up her son and went out. 2Kings 4:37

Why didn't the translators of the Bible you're using say the woman WORSHIPED Elisha?
Well it's because they feel Elisha shouldn't be worshiped, whereas it's exactly the same thing Jesus' disciples did to him.

So it's the custom of the people in the middle east to bow down to someone they revere yet it doesn't mean WORSHIP to them!

Bros, please what do you think of Hebrew 1:7-9.... Do you think it is mistranslation too?

Who do you think is speaking in that instance?

Please I will like to hear from you.

Cause I see sense in some of things you say
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
Sorry i was attending to some serious issues.

GreatAxeMan:

To believe in the Messiah means to worship Him because He is the Mighty God and Eternal Father!!!

The highlighted is WRONG!
Jesus never asked anyone to WORSHIP him rather what he emphasized is to OBEY his orders {Matthew 15:7-9} we don't WORSHIP Jesus but we keep strictly his words {John 15:14} and Jesus assured us that we will see a sign as evidence that we're getting things right:

There will be perfect understanding among the adherents of Jesus' teachings throughout the world so that they will all have the same line of thought! John 17:22

Throughout the world people will know that this group have LOVE for their fellow believers in this same faith! John 13:34-35

They will not be loved in any country of the world because they're keeping the teachings of Jesus whom the world hates! John 15:19

They will become known globally as the most active group in preaching zealously and industriously teaching the word of their God exactly the same way Jesus was known back in his days! Act 1:8

They will not support WARS because racism and politics has been removed from their brains! Matthew 26:52

They will be obedient to the rulers yet they will not disobey God's commands {Mark 12:17} so when the rulers asked them to do anything that doesn't contradict God's word they will be in the forefronts! Romans 13:1-3

This is what it means to BELIEVE in Jesus and the whole world will SEE {Matthew 5:14-16} the fruit that this group is different {Matthew 7:16-18} it's not about WORSHIPING Jesus who never asked us to worship him! smiley
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by GreatAxeMan: 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2022
Bros I'm getting disappointed with you. This is not rocket science!

Why is the Messiah referred to as Mighty God and Eternal Father even in your own New World Translation of Isaiah 9: 6?

MaxInDHouse:

Jesus never asked anyone to WORSHIP him rather what he emphasized is to OBEY his orders {Matthew 15:7-9} we don't WORSHIP Jesus but we keep strictly his words {John 15:14} and Jesus assured us that we will see a sign as evidence that we're getting things right:

There will be perfect understanding among the adherents of Jesus' teachings throughout the world so that they will all have the same line of thought! John 17:22

Throughout the world people will know that this group have LOVE for their fellow believers in this same faith! John 13:34-35

They will not be loved in any country of the world because they're keeping the teachings of Jesus whom the world hates! John 15:19

They will become known globally as the most active group in preaching zealously and industriously teaching the word of their God exactly the same way Jesus was known back in his days! Act 1:8

They will not support WARS because racism and politics has been removed from their brains! Matthew 26:52

They will be obedient to the rulers yet they will not disobey God's commands {Mark 12:17} so when the rulers asked them to do anything that doesn't contradict God's word they will be in the forefronts! Romans 13:1-3

This is what it means to BELIEVE in Jesus and the whole world will SEE {Matthew 5:14-16} the fruit that this group is different {Matthew 7:16-18} it's not about WORSHIPING Jesus who never asked us to worship him! smiley
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
ifiokjohn:
Bros, please what do you think of Hebrew 1:7-9.... Do you think it is mistranslation too?

Who do you think is speaking in that instance?

Please I will like to hear from you.

Cause I see sense in some of things you say
It's the work of mistranslation!

If you want to know whether the translators got things right or wrong all what you need is to observe those using such a translation. The result of the mistranslation will reflect in the way they're dealing with one another, whereas the fine works of a good translation will be seen in the way and manner those using it conduct themselves orderly and well organized! Matthew 7:16-18

Please can you point to any orderly and well organized group using trinitarian translations?
Well their fruit is what Apostle Paul listed in the Bible book of Galatians 5:19-21.
Because they translated God's word with their fleshy thinking it's the fruit of the flesh they will produce after all they're in the flesh.

But look at Jehovah's Witnesses closely and ask yourself:
Are they perfect human beings?
Considering the way each of them will react to matters you will see clearly that a Jehovah's witness is not different from any other person in other religions. But look at the way and manner they're orderly and organized, then you will perceive the presence of an invisible perfect leaders in their midst {Matthew 18:20} of course they're imperfect humans just like everyone else but due to the help of God's Holy Spirit their translation of the Bible has helped them to have the most zealous preachers and teachers of God's word globally. So when other religions laugh at JWs saying they're not more than 8,700,000 throughout the world. What they don't realize is that each JW is an equivalent of a pastor in their churches. Now ask yourself: How many dedicated preachers do any religion whether Catholic, Anglican, Muslim, Buddha or any other religion has? Which of them can boast of up to 2,000,000 dedicated preachers and teachers of the word of their God?

Well that's just by the way, the translation of the JWs have gone throughout the world and fulfilled God's will by calling people of all nations under one umbrella {Isaiah 2:2; Micah 4:1} imputed the words of their God in their brains so that they all have the same beliefs just as Jesus prayed {John 17:20-23 compare to Isaiah 2:3; Zephaniah 3:9} turned their heads so that they're diverting all their resources into the production of food and information materials, and to worsen matters they all vowed never to raise weapons against anyone again! Isaiah 2:4; Micah 4:3

Which translation has done anything of that nature? James 2:18-26 smiley
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:34pm On Feb 03, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

Why is the Messiah referred to as Mighty God and Eternal Father even in your own New World Translation of Isaiah 9: 6?

Why not ask for the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of what you're reading instead of interpreting God's word carnally?

If i ask you to present the WORKS of your faith now you will become abusive because all what you have in your head is the Trinity dogmatic doctrine, nothing to present as WORKS of this your teachings! James 2:18
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by GreatAxeMan: 10:53pm On Feb 03, 2022
This is a question of IDENTITY, not Practical Application whatever the hell that means!

Why does the Bible attach the identity of Almighty God and Eternal Father to the person of the Messiah?

Remember, this is about IDENTITY and nothing else. It's like I ask you for your identity and you start giving me a rambling speech about Practical Application. Does that even make sense? An identity does just what the word implies: it IDENTIFIES a person!

So why does Isaiah 9 : 6 IDENTIFY the Messiah as Mighty God and Eternal Father, even in the opinion of Charles Taze Russell?

https://images./75umZ99jTq75TxIf2g8GJp.jpg

MaxInDHouse:

Why not ask for the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of what you're reading instead of interpreting God's word carnally?

If i ask you to present the WORKS of your faith now you will become abusive because all what you have in your head is the Trinity dogmatic doctrine, nothing to present as WORKS of this your teachings! James 2:18
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:24pm On Feb 03, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

This is a question of IDENTITY, not Practical Application whatever the hell that means!
For the benefit of other followers of this thread i will expatiate on the verse you quoted.

A child (Son) will be born among the Jews and the authority to rule the world will be placed on his shoulder. This means he will be given a higher rank just as men in military services do attain higher ranks.
The he will be called by these titles:

@ Wonderful Counselor~ because he will counsel millions of imperfect humans across the globe so that they can do God's will in a perfect sense!

@ Mighty God~ because he will cure their illnesses and raise their dead loved ones back to life!

@ Everlasting Father~ because he will replace our first human father through whom we inherited sin and death {Romans 5:12} so that through him we can gain eternal life and unlike Adam who is DEAD he will live forever! 1Corinthians 15:45

@ Prince of Peace~ because through his words all obedient mankind will be at peace even though we're yet imperfect we will not raise weapons against ourselves anymore!

This is what i meant by PRACTICAL APPLICATION not just quoting and quoting with nothing to show for your faith! James 2:18

For your information, Jesus is doing all what i said up there among Jehovah's Witnesses today in a spiritual sense.
He has so much counseled us that JWs don't carry weapons for wars anymore.
He has raised many like me who was a Muslim back to life now i'm preaching zealously the good news of God's kingdom.
As a father he's now teaching us how to love and care for our fellow JWs. Deuteronomy 6:6-7
As the Prince of Peace no organization on this planet can boast of the kind of peace permeating the gathering of Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by wirinet(m): 11:33pm On Feb 03, 2022
ifiokjohn:
Lol. One of the reason I don't believe in Muhammad is because he believes Christ is nothing but a prophet when everything in the Bible points to the contrary on way Christ is more than a prophet. He can say Christ is not GOD I'll believe but to say he is a prophet only is clear dillusion.
From many of the Bible verses that talks about Christ it is shown this man beginning has been from before time eternity. And you want me to believe a person like that is only but an ordinary prophet. I laugh

It's an issue of seeing what you want to see. The Christians see Jesus Christ in every verse of the Bible. The Jews does not even acknowledged Jesus in any verse of the Bible,while the Muslims see Jesus as a prophet in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by ifiokjohn(m): 11:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It's the work of mistranslation!

If you want to know whether the translators got things right or wrong all what you need is to observe those using such a translation. The result of the mistranslation will reflect in the way they're dealing with one another, whereas the fine works of a good translation will be seen in the way and manner those using it conduct themselves orderly and well organized! Matthew 7:16-18

Please can you point to any orderly and well organized group using trinitarian translations?
Well their fruit is what Apostle Paul listed in the Bible book of Galatians 5:19-21.
Because they translated God's word with their fleshy thinking it's the fruit of the flesh they will produce after all they're in the flesh.

But look at Jehovah's Witnesses closely and ask yourself:
Are they perfect human beings?
Considering the way each of them will react to matters you will see clearly that a Jehovah's witness is not different from any other person in other religions. But look at the way and manner they're orderly and organized, then you will perceive the presence of an invisible perfect leaders in their midst {Matthew 18:20} of course they're imperfect humans just like everyone else but due to the help of God's Holy Spirit their translation of the Bible has helped them to have the most zealous preachers and teachers of God's word globally. So when other religions laugh at JWs saying they're not more than 8,700,000 throughout the world. What they don't realize is that each JW is an equivalent of a pastor in their churches. Now ask yourself: How many dedicated preachers do any religion whether Catholic, Anglican, Muslim, Buddha or any other religion has? Which of them can boast of up to 2,000,000 dedicated preachers and teachers of the word of their God?

Well that's just by the way, the translation of the JWs have gone throughout the world and fulfilled God's will by calling people of all nations under one umbrella {Isaiah 2:2; Micah 4:1} imputed the words of their God in their brains so that they all have the same beliefs just as Jesus prayed {John 17:20-23 compare to Isaiah 2:3; Zephaniah 3:9} turned their heads so that they're diverting all their resources into the production of food and information materials, and to worsen matters they all vowed never to raise weapons against anyone again! Isaiah 2:4; Micah 4:3

Which translation has done anything of that nature? James 2:18-26 smiley
You have not answered my question on hebrew1:7-9 . I said you should explain to me and also tell me if it mistranslation or not
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by wirinet(m): 11:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

Why did Jesus himself say in Matthew 23:9
"And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven"?
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by ifiokjohn(m): 12:10am On Feb 04, 2022
wirinet:

It's an issue of seeing what you want to see. The Christians see Jesus Christ in every verse of the Bible. The Jews does not even acknowledged Jesus in any verse of the Bible,while the Muslims see Jesus as a prophet in the Bible.
let's forget for a second what others prophets might have said about Jesus and let's look at Jesus own words... Then you should tell me if thestatements he made look like statements ordinary Prophets can make.

According to your Quran , God almighty will raise the dead doing the regenerationn... isn't that so?
Well according to Jesus Christ, he will raise the dead doing the regenerationn. Meaning it is he not God that will raise the dead.
Does that look like something an ordinary prophet can do or say? Remember this is not bout raising one or two people like Elijah did or Elisha, this is raising billions of people after the world end.

Common sense will make me understand that someone that can make that claim isn't an ordinary Prophet. And this Jesus claim alone put a dent on your Quran except you will tell me Jesus never made such a statement.

2. Christ said , he was given Glory by God before the world began. Meaning Christ is atleast billions of years old. I don't think any prophet is billions of years old or any prophet can make such a claim.
Do you think an ordinary Prophet will make such claim?

3. Jesus said , he will be the judge doing judgement day and he gave his disciples the ability to judge the 12 tribes of isreal. Can any prophet make that claim that he will be the judge doing judgement judging both the living and the dead.
Even Muhammad or Moses or Abraham will not try to make such claim.

4. Lastly, Jesus said all power and Authority in heaven, earth and under nthe earth has been given to him.

I doubt an ordinary Prophet can or will say that.

So you see except you claim Jesus never said the above than Jesus is not an ordinary prophet and that will make you look like a liar .
From the above I gave you, we can not claim it is due to interpretation because he didn't just say this things once but numerous times.

I shall expect your reply especially on no 1.
I wonder how Muhammad who say he is a prophet and know Christ more will forget all the above Jesus said.
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by ifiokjohn(m): 12:12am On Feb 04, 2022
wirinet:

"And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven"?
don't listen to the Guy. One thing you should know is Jesus is definitely not God almighty, but Jesus is certainly not just a prophet. Yes he is a messenger from God but he is more than a prophet.

And if Muhammad can't see that, I don't see how he is genuine.
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by ifiokjohn(m): 12:17am On Feb 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I like Jehovah withness and I think in many Christian sets they're the ones nearly doing the will of God. But nevertheless, my groose with them I first calling Jesus an ArcAngel. Jesus is not one, has never been one. Jesus is not Micheal.

Thirdly it you people groose with blood transfusion etc
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:39am On Feb 04, 2022
ifiokjohn:

You have not answered my question on hebrew1:7-9 . I said you should explain to me and also tell me if it mistranslation or not
Just like our Master Lord and King, we only answer questions directly when dealing with fellow believers or someone whom we can see that is ready to learn.
Others we answer them indirectly by using comparisons! Matthew 13:10-11

I've given you one direct answer the rest you need is in the comparisons so you must figure it out yourself but if truthfully and sincerely you want to learn try to present your question to a JW and the response i gave you he/she will know what to do for you through the way and manner of your presentation! smiley
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:43am On Feb 04, 2022
wirinet:

JEHOVAH is our father as in the father who is responsible for all creations. As regards Jesus' chance of becoming a father he bought obedient mankind with his blood. So on this planet (earth) Adam is our father through whom all of us became sinners but Jesus is buying out OBEDIENT ones throughout the earth so that they're no more Adam's children who are destined to perish, they have become the children of Jesus who bought them with his precious blood! smiley

1 Like

Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:56am On Feb 04, 2022
ifiokjohn:
I like Jehovah withness and I think in many Christian sets they're the ones nearly doing the will of God. But nevertheless, my groose with them I first calling Jesus an ArcAngel. Jesus is not one, has never been one. Jesus is not Micheal.
Thirdly it you people groose with blood transfusion etc

You've solved the issue all by yourself my friend!
If Jehovah's Witnesses said Jesus is the Archangel Michael and claimed that he's the one leading them Into everything they're doing and you can SEE for yourself that they're meeting up with the requirements. Then what assured you that they don't know the true identity of the person who has made them to succeed in doing the right thing that you can SEE with your own eyes? Matthew 5:13-16

Imagine different schools of thought having billions of scholars have studied the same person and each sect began claiming they are connected to someone but out of all the sects only one is meeting up with the requirements set by that person. Do you still need anyone to tell you that whatever they say about this person is true?

Jesus is the Archangel Michael that's standing for the salvation of OBEDIENT humans {Daniel 12:1-3} during the time he will engage mankind in the flesh many will not understand what he's saying while only few will! Daniel 12:10

It's the mentality of the trinitarians that's still worrying you but go throughout the world and find just one trinitarian church that's meeting up at least 20% of what Jesus (Michael) is using Jehovah's Witnesses to accomplish globally! smiley

As for blood transfusion, well only Jesus' blood can save, no human blood can.
So don't let anyone deceive you W.H.O. (the World Health Organization) only approved what some researchers came up with but today they're no longer advocating blood transfusion because it has caused more damage than good! smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by ifiokjohn(m): 8:43am On Feb 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You've solved the issue all by yourself my friend!
If Jehovah's Witnesses said Jesus is the Archangel Michael and claimed that he's the one leading them Into everything they're doing and you can SEE for yourself that they're meeting up with the requirements. Then what assured you that they don't know the true identity of the person who has made them to succeed in doing the right thing that you can SEE with your own eyes? Matthew 5:13-16

Imagine different schools of thought having billions of scholars have studied the same person and each sect began claiming they are connected to someone but out of all the sects only one is meeting up with the requirements set by that person. Do you still need anyone to tell you that whatever they say about this person is true?

Jesus is the Archangel Michael that's standing for the salvation of OBEDIENT humans {Daniel 12:1-3} during the time he will engage mankind in the flesh many will not understand what he's saying while only few will! Daniel 12:10

It's the mentality of the trinitarians that's still worrying you but go throughout the world and find just one trinitarian church that's meeting up at least 20% of what Jesus (Michael) is using Jehovah's Witnesses to accomplish globally! smiley

As for blood transfusion, well only Jesus' blood can save, no human blood can.
So don't let anyone deceive you W.H.O. (the World Health Organization) only approved what some researchers came up with but today they're no longer advocating blood transfusion because it has caused more damage than good! smiley

what are you saying bout blood transfusion causing more harm than good? You really don't know what you're saying.

By the way, Jesus is far diff from Micheal. Jesus is not an angel. Even the Bible talk about which of the angels have God ever said today I have begotten you. You're my son?.

See I only like Jehovah witness for two things
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by ifiokjohn(m): 8:44am On Feb 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Just like our Master Lord and King, we only answer questions directly when dealing with fellow believers or someone whom we can see that is ready to learn.
Others we answer them indirectly by using comparisons! Matthew 13:10-11

I've given you one direct answer the rest you need is in the comparisons so you must figure it out yourself but if truthfully and sincerely you want to learn try to present your question to a JW and the response i gave you he/she will know what to do for you through the way and manner of your presentation! smiley
ok. U aren't ready shall. I asked you because I thought I could learn from you
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by GreatAxeMan: 9:06am On Feb 04, 2022
Jesus has an uncreated existence that is not of this earth, so that rule does not apply to Him!

Jesus DID NOT begin to exist 2000 years ago in Bethlehem. He merely went from the heavenly realm to an earthly, physical life as a human being in order to fulfill the scripture which prophesied about his advent.

wirinet:

Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:02am On Feb 04, 2022
ifiokjohn:
what are you saying bout blood transfusion causing more harm than good? You really don't know what you're saying.

By the way, Jesus is far diff from Micheal. Jesus is not an angel. Even the Bible talk about which of the angels have God ever said today I have begotten you. You're my son?.

See I only like Jehovah witness for two things

Jesus is the Archangel Michael that's WORKING with Jehovah's Witnesses so that everyone can SEE clearly the difference between groups of imperfect humans claiming worshipers of God.
We are all imperfect so it's the same character that's in all humans but when it comes to the group practicing what Jesus taught as a BODY that's when you will get to know that a mighty spirit King is in the midst of Jehovah's Witnesses! Matthew 18:20

As for blood transfusion you only need to Google it yourself, the World Health Organization (W.H.O) is no longer champagning in support of blood transfusion anymore because it has caused more harm than good. When God says something is wrong it's not about immediate reaction but it's long time negative effect! smiley

1 Like

Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:06am On Feb 04, 2022
ifiokjohn:

Ok. U aren't ready shall. I asked you because I thought I could learn from you

I'm not the teacher Archangel Michael (Jesus) is so you just have to continue picking one thing from each of us until you're satisfied with the collective responses. 1Corinthians 3:6
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by wirinet(m): 10:43am On Feb 04, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Jesus has an uncreated existence that is not of this earth, so that rule does not apply to Him!

Jesus DID NOT begin to exist 2000 years ago in Bethlehem. He merely went from the heavenly realm to an earthly, physical life as a human being in order to fulfill the scripture which prophesied about his advent.

So you mean Jesus did not know what he was talking about when he made that emphatic statement.
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by GreatAxeMan: 10:50am On Feb 04, 2022
What did Jesus mean in John 8:58 when He said:

"Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!”

wirinet:

So you mean Jesus did not know what he was talking about when he made that emphatic statement.
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by ifiokjohn(m): 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus is the Archangel Michael that's WORKING with Jehovah's Witnesses so that everyone can SEE clearly the difference between groups of imperfect humans claiming worshipers of God.
We are all imperfect so it's the same character that's in all humans but when it comes to the group practicing what Jesus taught as a BODY that's when you will get to know that a mighty spirit King is in the midst of Jehovah's Witnesses! Matthew 18:20

As for blood transfusion you only need to Google it yourself, the World Health Organization (W.H.O) is no longer champagning in support of blood transfusion anymore because it has caused more harm than good. When God says something is wrong it's not about immediate reaction but it's long time negative effect! smiley
blood transfusion have done more good than harm. Besides was there blood transfusion in the old testament that you say God was against it? Wat are you saying?.

Lol Jehovah withness any ways I won't argue with you. Yu can stand on your belief that Jesus is archangel Micheal if that will assure you.
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by ifiokjohn(m): 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I'm not the teacher Archangel Michael (Jesus) is so you just have to continue picking one thing from each of us until you're satisfied with the collective responses. 1Corinthians 3:6
. I just given you something and I assume you have no answer and you know nothing on it. No need beating round the bush

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First One Million Years In Christian Heaven / Jesus Rebuked The Religious Elite And Their Followers More Than Sinners / Don't Argue With An Atheist. The Bible Says So.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.