Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Help!! I'm Confused. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help!! I'm Confused. (2285 Views)

Christians Can You Explain This Photo Cos I'm Confused / I'm Confused. / I'm Confused About Jesus :-[ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2022
ifiokjohn:
. I just given you something and I assume you have no answer and you know nothing on it. No need beating round the bush
It is well! smiley
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by ifiokjohn(m): 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It is well! smiley
truthfully. Even in the well bro
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
ifiokjohn:
truthfully. Even in the well bro
All is well with those having the assurance of what Jesus promised. That's why i keep telling you to decipher if you have the assurance of what Jesus promised his true disciples instead of arguing on letters that you don't even know it's PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS! 2Corinthians 3:6 smiley
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by ifiokjohn(m): 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

All is well with those having the assurance of what Jesus promised. That's why i keep telling you to decipher if you have the assurance of what Jesus promised his true disciples instead of arguing on letters that you don't even know it's PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS! 2Corinthians 3:6 smiley
ok. No need having this argument. At least we agree on one thing Christ is no just one Prophet and he is king of the kingdom of Go
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by ifiokjohn(m): 5:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

ok. No need having this argument. At least we agree on one thing Christ is no just one Prophet and he is king of the kingdom of GOD
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2022
ifiokjohn:

ok. No need having this argument. At least we agree on one thing Christ is no just one Prophet and he is king of the kingdom of Go
YES! He is the King of the Jews (People that cherish faith in God more than anything else)

There are people who love to know why we (JWs) are so confident and contented with what we know. Those are the ones we often open many sacred secrets to them, as for those thinking we are wrong and trying to argue we only show them few things that will make them understand that we know more than they are assuming! smiley
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by ifiokjohn(m): 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

YES! He is the King of the Jews (People that cherish faith in God more than anything else)

There are people who love to know why we (JWs) are so confident and contented with what we know. Those are the ones we often open many sacred secrets to them, as for those thinking we are wrong and trying to argue we only show them few things that will make them understand that we know more than they are assuming! smiley
lol ok o. Jesus isn't just king of God kingdom, he is king of all nations of the earth and languages. Something the Anti Christ is aspiring to be ND can never be. Lol
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
ifiokjohn:
lol ok o. Jesus isn't just king of God kingdom, he is king of all nations of the earth and languages. Something the Anti Christ is aspiring to be ND can never be. Lol
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm,
Well if you must know, today Satan is ruling the entire inhabited earth {John 14:30; 2Corinthians 4:4; 1John 5:19} except our King Jesus and the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses where members must not support anyone carrying weapons against his/fellow man! Revelations 6:3-4 smiley

1 Like

Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by ifiokjohn(m): 12:00am On Feb 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm,
Well if you must know, today Satan is ruling the entire inhabited earth {John 14:30; 2Corinthians 4:4; 1John 5:19} except our King Jesus and the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses where members must not support anyone carrying weapons against his/fellow man! Revelations 6:3-4 smiley
hmm really
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:52am On Feb 05, 2022
ifiokjohn:

hmm really
When Jesus ordered us not to support anyone aiming to rule over others most Bible readers don't get that message.
He didn't say it in words but through his action by running away from those who wanted to make him their ruler {John 6:15} now ask yourself:
if someone like Jesus becomes the president of Nigeria, do you think Nigerians will lack anything like food or sound health?
Well that's exactly what his people felt but he turned down that offer, WHY?
Because Satan is the one controlling 99% of the inhabitants of this planet so there's no way anyone can rule successfully without killing those 99% if they will not change! Luke 19:27
Today most people often look at JWs somehow because we will not recite the Anthem or pledge. These are easy traps to make you hate your fellow believers in other places, after all your allegiance is whatever those ruling your country decides. So if those ruling your country says Ghanaians are jeopardizing their program to make Nigerian great what do you think will be your next line of action? Is it not to destroy the Ghanaians? Then what happens to your fellow believers in Christ who are Ghanaians?
Will you be able to show them love the way Jesus instructed you? John 13:34-35; 15:11-13

My friend, if you truthfully want to learn about Christ Jesus and his teachings just forget about anything trinitarians are carrying in their brains. Satan initiated it to make them feel they have the knowledge of God but in reality they're completely empty! 2Timothy 3:7

Good morning! smiley
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by ifiokjohn(m): 10:18am On Feb 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

When Jesus ordered us not to support anyone aiming to rule over others most Bible readers don't get that message.
He didn't say it in words but through his action by running away from those who wanted to make him their ruler {John 6:15} now ask yourself:
if someone like Jesus becomes the president of Nigeria, do you think Nigerians will lack anything like food or sound health?
Well that's exactly what his people felt but he turned down that offer, WHY?
Because Satan is the one controlling 99% of the inhabitants of this planet so there's no way anyone can rule successfully without killing those 99% if they will not change! Luke 19:27
Today most people often look at JWs somehow because we will not recite the Anthem or pledge. These are easy traps to make you hate your fellow believers in other places, after all your allegiance is whatever those ruling your country decides. So if those ruling your country says Ghanaians are jeopardizing their program to make Nigerian great what do you think will be your next line of action? Is it not to destroy the Ghanaians? Then what happens to your fellow believers in Christ who are Ghanaians?
Will you be able to show them love the way Jesus instructed you? John 13:34-35; 15:11-13

My friend, if you truthfully want to learn about Christ Jesus and his teachings just forget about anything trinitarians are carrying in their brains. Satan initiated it to make them feel they have the knowledge of God but in reality they're completely empty! 2Timothy 3:7

Good morning! smiley
what do you think about 1john1. Are you telling me Micheal is the word of God?
Jesus is said to be the first born of all creation.... Are you telling me Micheal is the person God created before all thngs
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:37am On Feb 06, 2022
ifiokjohn:
what do you think about 1john1. Are you telling me Micheal is the word of God?
Jesus is said to be the first born of all creation.... Are you telling me Micheal is the person God created before all thngs

Well do you know any group zealously and unitedly practicing what Jesus taught?

Remember Jesus promised:

"For where there are two or three gathered together in my name, there I am in their midst.” Matthew 18:20

The one and only group practicing what Jesus commanded globally are Jehovah's Witnesses so if they say their captain is Archangel Michael {Daniel 12:1-3} do you think it makes any sense arguing with them?

Jesus said: "by their fruits you will know them" Matthew 7:16

Don't let anyone deceive you it's not about individuals but a group whose activities will be noticed globally! Matthew 5:14-16 smiley
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by ifiokjohn(m): 4:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
[quote author=MaxInDHouse post=110000563]

Remember Jesus promised:

"For where there are two or three gathered together in my name, there I am in their midst.” Matthew 18:20

The one and only group practicing what Jesus commanded globally are Jehovah's Witnesses so if they say their captain is Archangel Michael {Daniel 12:1-3} do you think it makes any sense arguing with them?

Don't let anyone deceive you it's not about individuals but a group whose activities will be noticed globally! Matthew 5:14-16 smiley[/quotethis is not the question I ask you oga. Forget what trinitarians might have said ot not say, and answer my question. What hards there?. What you're doing is like you trying to poach me for your Jehovah withness. Leave that and answer my question first. You don't even know if I'm a Catholic or not. Do you think it all Catholics that believe in the Trinity? You keep telling me how your church is doing this and that but you forget that even in the old testament the isrealites were soldiers etc and perticipated in govt. When did Jesus tell you you couldn't participate in govt activities or be a soldier fighting for your home land?
Won't that be hypocrisy seeing that even God instructed Gideon to gather men that will be soldiers to fight?.
You said you follow Jesus commands more but you forgot even Christ said ' give to Ceaser what belongs to Ceaser and to God what belongs to God'.

Abeg jhor, you can answer my question or leave it. Stop with all this diversionary tactics
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by ifiokjohn(m): 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
[quote author=MaxInDHouse post=110000563]

Remember Jesus promised:

Don't let anyone deceive you it's not about individuals but a group whose activities will be noticed globally! Matthew 5:14-16 smiley[/quotethis is not the question I ask you oga. Forget what trinitarians might have said ot not say, and answer my question. What hards there?. What you're doing is like you trying to poach me for your Jehovah withness. Leave that and answer my question first. You don't even know if I'm a Catholic or not. Do you think it all Catholics that believe in the Trinity? You keep telling me how your church is doing this and that but you forget that even in the old testament the isrealites were soldiers etc and perticipated in govt. When did Jesus tell you you couldn't participate in govt activities or be a soldier fighting for your home land?
Won't that be hypocrisy seeing that even God instructed Gideon to gather men that will be soldiers to fight?.
You said you follow Jesus commands more but you forgot even Christ said ' give to Ceaser what belongs to Ceaser and to God what belongs to God'.

Abeg jhor, you can answer my question or leave it. Stop with all this diversionary tactics. Mbok
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
ifiokjohn:

Well Michael is the word of God! smiley
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by ifiokjohn(m): 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Well Michael is the word of God! smiley
lol ok. Why do you say Micheal is the word of God? Give reasons please
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
ifiokjohn:
lol ok. Why do you say Micheal is the word of God? Give reasons please

Is that not the reasons i gave you that you ignored?

Well the word of God is alive and exert power {Hebrews 4:12} if you can find a performing group of worshipers then look out for the POWER of God's word in their midst! James 2:18

Michael is WORKING with a group but most people are doubting if it's Michael yet this group is achieving great things and here you are asking for a reason why the word of God is WORKING in their gathering! Matthew 7:16-18

It's not about arguments my friend, it's about God's Holy Spirit working in the gathering of imperfect humans. So if it's about what you can read in the Bible then go out there and listen to tens of thousands of religious groups claiming Christians with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines but no fine WORKS! James 2:18-26 smiley
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by ifiokjohn(m): 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Well the word of God is alive and exert power {Hebrews 4:12} if you can find a performing group of worshipers then look out for the POWER of God's word in their midst! James 2:18 tell me about for religion, how have you guys impacted people's lives positively?...

Michael is WORKING with a group but most people are doubting if it's Michael yet this group is achieving great things and here you are asking for a reason why the word of God is WORKING in their gathering! Matthew 7:16-18

It's not about arguments my friend, it's about God's Holy Spirit working in the gathering of imperfect humans. So if it's about what you can read in the Bible then go out there and listen to tens of thousands of religious groups claiming Christians with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines but no fine WORKS! James 2:18-26 smiley
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by ifiokjohn(m): 8:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Well the word of God is alive and exert power {Hebrews 4:12} if you can find a performing group of worshipers then look out for the POWER of God's word in their midst! James 2:18 tell me about for religion, how have you guys impacted people's lives positively?...

lol. How have you guys impacted people lives positively? In what aspect like Anything minus religion? How have you impacted your society or community? How many roads or hospitals have you built? Schools Cor? And more? Abi you forget Christ also admonished us to do those things too?
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
ifiokjohn:
lol. How have you guys impacted people lives positively? In what aspect like Anything minus religion? How have you impacted your society or community? How many roads or hospitals have you built? Schools Cor? And more? Abi you forget Christ also admonished us to do those things too?
Schools? undecided
Roads? undecided
Hospitals? undecided
Well, perhaps you're presuming what Christ should teach because all that is the reasons why we pay taxes to Caesar (government) it has nothing to do with God's will! Mark 12:13-17 smiley
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by cornelboy(f): 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2022
"He becomes a God", not the Almighty GOD.
Even God himself called Moses God. Some men were called Gods too in the bible.
You need to understand properly what the word "God" mean in Hebrew perspective.

Paul acknowledged in 1 Corinthians 8:5-6 that although there are many Gods in heaven and earth, but for them, the one true God is the Father! John 17:3

FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why remove Christ from Jesus? undecided
Is he not the same Jesus Christ?
And why will you call Jesus God since you say he's not same as God..?

Here is your statement
"Now from the above we can see why Christians call Christ God. When you have an authority over everything, you become a GOD."
Why that way?he having an authority over everything now automatically makes him the same as your God or what?
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
cornelboy:
"He becomes a God", not the Almighty GOD.
Even God himself called Moses God. Some men were called Gods too in the bible.
You need to understand properly what the word "God" mean in Hebrew perspective.

Paul acknowledged in 1 Corinthians 8:5-6 that although there are many Gods in heaven and earth, but for them, the one true God is the Father! John 17:3

Thanks..
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by Palado4u(m): 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2022
Sir, don't be confuse. This is a clarity to what you asked for. Jesus Christ is Lord in Heaven before he came and He is still Lord now and forever (Amen) 1 John 5:7. He bears record in heaven before the world was created. King David was in the Spirit when he called Jesus Lord; so he was not making mistakes. Jesus is Lord of all. Those especially our Muslim brothers and sisters who refused to accept this fact now in this life will have themselves blamed in the afterlife. This is the truth as confirmed in Acts 12:4 ( you can read verse 1-4).
I pray very well that God give you understanding in Jesus mighty name (Amen).
So, Jesus is Lord and because of the hardness of humans heart they refused to accept him see John 3 :16-17. Verse 17 concludes the matter.
Thank you
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Typing.. cheesy
Cos According to Christians he is the same as your God..
Some say he is both..some say he is a son..the term Lord is just a title to deceive gullible persons..

Ain't the Christians confused? undecided
The confusion is caused by the King James version
It is said that the scribes when copying from the original manuscripts of the Hebrew scriptures remove the the TETRAGRAMMATON (YHWH)[rendered as Yahweh/Jehovah in some Bible translations) and replace it with the Hebrew word (ADONAI) meaning Lord.............any place you see LORD in capital letters in the KJV,NIV,TEV or any other Bible translation refers to the almighty God, Adonai can also be used for any other person cus it's only a title not a name
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:35am On Feb 14, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:

The confusion is caused by the King James version
It is said that the scribes when copying from the original manuscripts of the Hebrew scriptures remove the the TETRAGRAMMATON (YHWH)[rendered as Yahweh/Jehovah in some Bible translations) and replace it with the Hebrew word (ADONAI) meaning Lord.............any place you see LORD in capital letters in the KJV,NIV,TEV or any other Bible translation refers to the almighty God, Adonai can also be used for any other person cus it's only a title not a name
That proves that the Bible is a book that ain't even complete... lacking enough clarification to be taken serious..
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That proves that the Bible is a book that ain't even complete... lacking enough clarification to be taken serious..
Well it depends on the angle you're looking from
The scriptures contain 66books written by 40 different man, it was written over a 1,600-year period. Its writers lived at different times and came from many walks of life. Some were farmers, fishermen, and shepherds. Others were prophets, judges, and kings. The Gospel writer Luke was a doctor. Despite the varied backgrounds of its writers, the Bible is harmonious from beginning to end.
Re: Help!! I'm Confused. by ArcangelMichael: 10:10pm On Apr 25
I Am The Arcangel Michael

......................PLAN OF SALVATION.....................

What makes us perfect is our imperfection.
That is the way.
The Plan of Salvation is a road to happiness, which once was dismay.
From division, death, sorrow, pain, and war.
We ask ourselves, "Is there a God anymore?"

Let me tell you about the plan of salvation so everyone understands.
You need to go through war and suffering throughout all of the land.
Division has been a part of life throughout many histories.
Different skins, different languages, and different nationalities.

The reason we suffer here on Earth is to grow our light.
This process we go through has to take place; it's called "fighting the good fight."
We have to know hate in order to recognize love.
We have to know pain so we can appreciate what is above.

So don't you worry; know that everything happens for a reason.
Never lose love and faith, no matter the season.
Most importantly, there's not one church that is right or one church that is wrong.
It's how you interpret the message of everlasting love.

So learn from all of the wars since the beginning of man.
It is because of division that seeds hate again.
Once we figure out that we are all family, we are all one.
Then the plan of salvation is complete; we will live forever in perfect love.

-Lyle Michael Pedlar-

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The 144,000 - Overcomers / The Power Of Praise / ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.