Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) (53219 Views)

Yahoo Boys Eat Live Chicken As 'Native Doctor' Performs Ritual On Them (Video) / IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) / Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Trustedpronet: 1:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
#banativedoctors
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
to use you do ritual just dey hungry me
shocked
.. grin wink cheesy
cry
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Golan007: 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
Pharaohny:
If after this some morons still believe money is a scam I can't help your miserable life .
I only pray it won't be to late for you realise that's if you haven't paid with your life tongue cool shocked shocked sad sad shocked cool tongue

You are doing money rituals, yet you are living in a rented apartment in Ajangbadi?

2 Likes

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
ZooCountry45:

Do you know that your urine as a woman TOGTHER with your memsural blood is so effective
You are so ignorant attacking people like Realistredpiller and mosidi.
They are my boss.
Respect them oo.

Back to the topic. You are a woman and knows nothing
What's stopping your little self from doing it.. undecided
Keep fooling yourself on my mention..you go soon grow up..
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by 1Sharon(f): 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2022
PotatoSalad:

Even with the strongest JuJu, your forefathers sang "wade in the water" on their way to the cotton fields. Simple incantations make white boys in shorts turn to calabash, dem no fit. grin

grin grin grin
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Fuckallmods: 1:47pm On Feb 02, 2022
SarutobiEky:
awon "Woke" morons.. Leave dem, hand go soon touch them.

Them think say dem smart pass our forefathers
you are the fore father of your future generations. If you think you'll be more enlightened than your future generations then you're not thinking properly. I mean considering the innovation, you don't expect to know more.

3 Likes

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Litmus: 1:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
Haakeem:
And some f%@lish atheists would still come here to claim that the shii does'nt work.

Until their ignorance would lead them to submit thier heads to the afonjas,thats when their eyes would be clear.

You believe it works and you call others fools??

1 Like

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 1:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
The only way to money is hardwork and smart work. Then pray to God to bless the work of your hands

2 Likes

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Emma15678: 1:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

if Dem de FEEL sick...

make Dem take Panadol or tramadol..

WTF MAN
Where you learn this one.
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Boogyman557: 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2022
Emma15678:
Where you learn this one.
Holly Gram cool

E dey my big HEAD...

Na wen I don BLA WEED, I de get enough TINZ to CAPRISUN...

WTF MAN
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by treatise: 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2022
Haakeem:
And some f%@lish atheists would still come here to claim that the shii does'nt work.

Until their ignorance would lead them to submit thier heads to the afonjas,thats when their eyes would be clear.

Sense nor go kill you, they'd say it's a scam (money ritual)
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by ZooCountry45: 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What's stopping your little self from doing it.. undecided
Keep fooling yourself on my mention..you go soon grow up..

You are a woman. I for knack you some format..
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2022
ZooCountry45:

You are a woman. I for knack you some format..
Apart from Makin mouth online what are your other achievement? grin
E no dey pass to dey lie only on-line to impress your fellow kids..
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by flokii: 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2022
Bruxxels:

You are absolute right. There are babalawos who have gave their lives to Jesus. One specifically said that, the babalawos will not tell their clients the whole truth until they are locked into the deal. Evil forces are real. Not a child's play but power of Christ greater than them all.

They don't do it because the end reward is damnation for the rest of eternity. There is no salvation from such evil, reason any man that values his life and soul should not even dabble into such.

For what shall it profit a man to gain the world and lose his own soul?
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by ZooCountry45: 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Apart from Makin mouth online what are your other achievement? grin
E no dey pass to dey lie only on-line to impress your fellow kids..

Always online 247..chaii..
You know nothing
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by amuwo1980: 1:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
This have nothing to do with the social media , it is a cultural thing , a norm accepted by some permissive and corrupt societies, that is all dependent on easy money and freeloading, expect more of this as the Niger delta oil money dries up
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:56pm On Feb 02, 2022
ZooCountry45:

Always online 247..chaii..
You know nothing
And you are replying someone who knows nothing.. grin
Keep clowning..I love it when kids who claim to be men slide into my mention just to cry..
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Litmus: 1:56pm On Feb 02, 2022
This is why immigration controls are important, Togolese and Benin Republic folks, as well as the usual suspects, full Nigeria. Takes only a few ink drops to sully a tank of water.
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Newboss(m): 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2022
ivolt:

Do you mean an herbalist who helps in killing someone is afraid of consequence?
The herbalist don't do it for themselves because it doesn't work.
It's religion so human life does not matter to them. What they care about is the demands of their deities. You know the story of Abraham and his son. It's the same pattern.

You only pay for what you buy. The priest doesn't buy anything, hence has nothing to pay for. It's common sense.

1 Like

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Ishitinyourlife: 2:00pm On Feb 02, 2022
Golan007:

I always believe the victim though sharing some responsibility,deserves some empathy.

The real issue is that a society on which boys are celebrated for being thieves cannot expect the girls to know any better.

Our boys cannot be demons while the ladies are angels.
Girls knows how vulnerable they can get in the kind of world we live in but they are willing to risk it all for money and a bit of the high life,I personally know some guys that sleeps in casket for money and they still have girlfriends that balls with them day in day out even with knowing everything, so if this kind of girl drop dead am I supposed to feel sorry for her, I'm definitely not
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by kanupapilo: 2:03pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
No matter how you Dumbos try.. it will never change the fact that your ritual and fetish nonsense doesn't work.. grin

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Newboss(m): 2:04pm On Feb 02, 2022
CountVersailles:

You don't practice the religion and know nothing about it. Yet it's I who should do some research. You sound like all you know is from hearsay and you want to call that dependable information?

You don't need to practice a religion to know about it. Knowing something and practising it are two different things.

In fact, if you know what these things are, you will NEVER practice it. Open your mind and seek knowledge. There are people around you who engage in these things. Go learn from them. If it doesn't work, you will see for yourself.

Stop being so judgemental and ignorant. Know something about everything. Knowledge is out there.

1 Like

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:05pm On Feb 02, 2022
[quote author=kanupapilo post=109892715][/quote]
Is that an evidence..are you saying there were no other ways he made and attained the money and position?

Apart from Twitter post another credible source that says it's the same person.. undecided
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by kanupapilo: 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Is that an evidence..are you saying there were no other ways he made and attained the money and position?

Apart from Twitter post another credible source that says it's the same person.. undecided

https://www.informationng.com/2019/07/spotted-lawmaker-caught-bathing-in-market-square-emerges-osun-speaker.html
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Emma15678: 2:09pm On Feb 02, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

E dey my big HEAD...

Na wen I don BLA WEED, I de get enough TINZ to CAPRISUN...

WTF MAN
So when will you stop taking weed.
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Divoc19(f): 2:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
Money ritual is excuse for lazyness

1 Like

Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Angeltjazz2017(m): 2:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
The fact is all those pages you saw up there are not legit pages but a scam page .
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
kanupapilo:

https://www.informationng.com/2019/07/spotted-lawmaker-caught-bathing-in-market-square-emerges-osun-speaker.html
And how did you come into the conclusion that he was performing ritual?

Also even if he did some mix up and kill human for money kindly tell me does that automatically mean that his source of wealth is ritual?
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Divoc19(f): 2:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
Yes o. Even Illuminati and witches advertise online
amuwo1980:
This have nothing to do with the social media , it is a cultural thing , a norm accepted by some permissive and corrupt societies, that is all dependent on easy money and freeloading, expect more of this as the Niger delta oil money dries up
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Boogyman557: 2:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
Emma15678:

So when will you stop taking weed.
Holly Gram cool

Na to CHOP enough FOOD den clean my KALA and SLEEP..

MY G...

I NO get Time 4 NL b4 ooo...

Na one of My useless cousin wey COME my house LAST year. EM carry my PlayStation 4 go EM house oo..

so I sey make I JOIN dis NAIRALAND so I fit de KIP my self busy AFTER SMOKING WEED...

WTF MAN
Re: MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) by Legendoo: 2:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
Lol Gen z , the supposed wokest gen believe in rituals. grin?

You can't make this shit up,these negro's are dumb as Hell.

What y'all need is Hitler to treat your fck ups.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison / Soldier Makes A Police Officer Frog-Jump For Threatening Him (Video) / Archibong Edet Found Dead In Hotel With Fred Kolawole After Taking Sex Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.