Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Why Do Men Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Cheat? (3026 Views)

Why Do Men Cheat??? / Which African Men Cheat The Most? / Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Cheat? by ssRhino: 12:29am On Aug 01, 2007
Why is it so hard for a man to keep one woman?
Why must a man test or taste more than one woman at a time?
Why do men have roving eyes?
Will ladies ever be able to come to term with the saying that "men will always cheat"?
Will there ever be a solution to men's cheating habbit?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by PTBNaija(f): 2:46am On Aug 01, 2007
As a male. . .can you shed any light on why?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Easybaby(f): 11:34am On Aug 01, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Umoiwa(m): 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2007
Men cheats because the female folks encourages them e.g.  Is the new trend of dressing by women not enough to encourages men to do that.  I feel women has  answers to this question.  I rest my case!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Easybaby(f): 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2007
hmmmm . . .
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by moondust(m): 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2007
because thay cant not cheat
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Easybaby(f): 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2007
moondust:

because thay can't not cheat

lol . . . .who is cheating who? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by gabongee(f): 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2007
dont tell me men cheat simply because of what they see the women folks wear,afterall the holy book says if your eyes causes you to sin,cut it off,so you had better plug out those eyes before it lands you into serios wahala.I think men cheat because they just want to,and it is in thier nature to cheat
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by McDoe(m): 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2007
Because there is no other life than this. The more you conquer, the greater your satisfaction and fulfilment. Ok?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by PTBNaija(f): 7:27pm On Aug 01, 2007
gabongee:

don't tell me men cheat simply because of what they see the women folks wear,afterall the holy book says if your eyes causes you to sin,cut it off,so you had better plug out those eyes before it lands you into serios wahala.I think men cheat because they just want to,and it is in their nature to cheat

And I was thinking the same.

I'm sorry, but how a girl dresses is no excuse to cheat. I man should be able to control himself and if he really values the girl that he is in a relationship with, then he wouldn't cheat on her.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by QUESHIQUE(f): 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2007
MEN CHEAT 4 SEVERAL REASONS: OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE,LOW SELF-ESTEEM,UNHAPPY IN

THEIR RELATIONSHIP,AFFRAID OF COMMITTMENT,SEEKING FUN,IMPRESS PEERS,LACK OF

COMMUNICATION JUST TO NAME A FEW.NOTWITHSTANDING,THIS ABOVE DOES NOT SEEK

TO JUSTIFY THEIR IMMATURE "DOGISH-LIFE STYLE". MEN NEED TO EVALUATE THIER ACTION

AND ASK THE QUESTION: WOULD I LIKE MY PARTNER TO DO THIS TO ME? sad

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by angel101(f): 10:40pm On Aug 01, 2007
@ topic
they just do!
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by ssRhino: 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2007
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Que from jamaica, a man with low self esteem wont have the balls to talk to a woman and cheat on her now
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by LuUmBiOn2(m): 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2007
there is only one reason why we and always will cheat,

ITS NATURAL!
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by ayeesha: 2:41pm On Aug 02, 2007
@ Lu

wat do you mean by its natural? angry

does that mean you cheat on your woman cry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by ssRhino: 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2007
LuUmb, what is natural is cheating, you mean it is natural for u to be controled by what is in-between the thigh of a woman? pally gimme something better than that

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2007
Because there is no blood in thier head!!
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Sati(m): 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2007
Same reason why women Like Material things(simply: MONEY).

Quite simple you know.

Man's Problem is Woman

Woman;s Problem is Money.

Resolve the equation Please.

Have u notice that broke/near broke guys are more often than not faithful?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by ssRhino: 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2007
NaJa. so whre would teh blood be, in their di*ck?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by ssRhino: 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2007
Sati, u must be so smart, so is that enuf reason fro men to cheat, cos they have money and the woman wants the money in their hands, cant a man say NO
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by kanmosyl(m): 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2007
@gabongee,
what do u mean by men simply cheats cus of what they see the women folks wear,
thats not enough reason for us to cheat, are u saying if u see someone who is related to u
puting on revealing dresses u will want to go for her. No that shouldn't be we should be able to control our ego.( i personally can not stand cheating cus i hate it)

@poster,
Not every men on planet earth cheat
but for the few that does that, my own side to it is that they lack the sense of maturity
for crying out loud what are u looking for in the other babes that ur wife doesn't posess.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by cuteass1(f): 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2007
kanmosyl:

@gabongee,
what do u mean by men simply cheats cus of what they see the women folks wear,
thats not enough reason for us to cheat, are u saying if u see someone who is related to u
puting on revealing dresses u will want to go for her. No that shouldn't be we should be able to control our ego.( i personally can not stand cheating cus i hate it)

@poster,
Not every men on planet earth cheat
but for the few that does that, my own side to it is that they lack the sense of maturity
for crying out loud what are u looking for in the other babes that your wife doesn't posess.

*clapping in awe*
wink wink wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by ssRhino: 12:57am On Aug 03, 2007
kanmosy, i am so proud to hear that some men dont cheat, however, keep it up bro

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by ChidiO2(m): 2:04am On Aug 03, 2007
I hope you already did no that some men don't cheat. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by ssRhino: 2:07am On Aug 03, 2007
Chidi, i do understand that not all men cheats, however, 95% of men cheats, the remaining that dont cheat are in prison behind bar and that is cos they are locked up, the only remaining one that dont cheat is $$Rhino, grin cool wink
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by ChidiO2(m): 2:09am On Aug 03, 2007
Lol. Well I don't cheat either. . . at least I don't think so cool
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by ssRhino: 2:11am On Aug 03, 2007
I like ur style, at least you not so sure that you dont, but i am sure and after me, no one else dont cheat, but i could initiate you into the cheatless men, if you wanna be a member, go to www.wannabelike$$Rhino.cum and you will be initiated.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by ChidiO2(m): 2:14am On Aug 03, 2007
Is that even a real web page?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by ssRhino: 2:16am On Aug 03, 2007
www.iwannabelike$$rhino.cum
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:32am On Aug 03, 2007
Rhino ,  if u no da answer to your question y u asking eh? their radar comes from down south which is why they don't see women for their personality and inner beauty. they are only swayed by the expertise coming from down south,  if u no what i mean

chidi if you're not sure if you cheat or not then there must be something seriously wrong with you or maybe u've never been in a commited relationship.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by ssRhino: 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2007
I dont know the answer yet, so i am still looking for the answer
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2007
$$Rhino, the minute you realise that you have meet the woman that sums up all you want and gives you her heart totally , thats when you will know. Trust me!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which One Is D Best Lover Boy? Ramsey Noah, Jim Mike, Emeka Ike / What's Your Definition Of Beauty...facial Appearance, Shape Or Brain? / One Word For This Guy (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.