Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Why Do Men Cheat? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Cheat? (3027 Views)

Why Do Men Cheat??? / Which African Men Cheat The Most? / Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by ssRhino: 1:49am On Aug 11, 2007
efuah, what pary of ghana are you at, will be visiting ghana be4 the end of the year, holla at me, maybe u cld show me around, i am a virgin oh, so dont have bad ideas and dont spooil me for my mama and my nation
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by katchy(f): 11:17am On Aug 12, 2007
grin
Katchy, so do u have roving eyes too and love to taste, how i wish i am not a virgin, i would have offered to be tasted,

You see what i mean , u are offering to be tasted am in a rlship hence i will not tast because i belive so much in commitments, y dnt u belive in it tooo.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by ssRhino: 2:53am On Aug 17, 2007
Katchy, so if u werent in a relationship, you would have offered to be tasted? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by vronnie(f): 3:19am On Aug 17, 2007
men are natural hunters and they like to keep the best and test the rest plain and simple
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by ABk2: 8:14am On Aug 17, 2007
Who knows, men can be weak willed in faithfulness. Why they can't be happy with wot they got is a mystery. And what they cheat with is often not better than wot they already got but they do it anyway.

Do men still love their girl while they cheat or is cheating in itself a sign that they don't love and respect their woman? Do men think it's ok for them to cheat but not their woman?

I think men are just self gratifying creatures and what they want they go get without any thoght of consequences.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by ssRhino: 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2007
ouuuccchhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by otuchu: 12:29am On Jan 13, 2011
Men cheat when they r not satisfied with what or who they have!
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by MrsChima(f): 12:37am On Jan 13, 2011
A man who cheats is greedy and trifling. He could have everything he wants and then some still cheats. It take a real man to know when to give the woman the opportunity to stay in the relationship or not. If she stay in the relationship then at least the integrity still intact. Unfortunately, men nowadays do not have integrity and respect for THEMSELVES so they sell themselves short.

Sad.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Tosinville(m): 1:14am On Jan 13, 2011
Men cheat, women cheat, men lies, women lies so dnt put as if its only men's thing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Could Your Nairaland Lover Ever Do This? / Is There Something Wrong With Me? / Who Spends More On Valentine's Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.