Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? (5718 Views)

Guys Can You Chop Meat Pie In Front Of Fine Babe?? / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by BestDicker: 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
MrCork:

R u kidddin me?...u can chop biscuit in front of a fine woman? Do u hav moiney sir?(,no oofenese ) undecided
At least i am not poor.
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by Das1mama: 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
MrCork:
....especially if she lightskin.
One babe all most catch me eatin Crackers biscuits this afternoon.....i had to that $hit outter the window!! angry
Op aswear i fit even chop Akpu for her front dey lick my five fingers at d same time or even chop rice with my bare hands..... When hunger strike shame go Vanish 2secs
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by Das1mama: 8:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
BigDawsNet:

It depends if the cookies Is cheap, like very cheap...

But if I'm eating a cookie or crackers worth $10-15 I will even invite her to join me
Na una type dey make dem add price for everything... U tink say because all this money miss road for there dull brain tink say na until things they at higher cost price na then e be quality... Aswear na job dem dey job una...
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by oilmane(m): 8:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
MrCork:

so if they giv u visa to London, u will eat biscuits in front of white woman but then when they depot that yor ankara wearrrin sef...u call them rasist...correct?. Bro r u ok sir?(no oofenese) angry

Is biscuit introduced by Africans? So to you eating biscuit in the presence of a white lady is wrong? Your level of inferiority complex is extreme, you need help, see a shrink.
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by MrCork: 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
oilmane:

Is biscuit introduced by Africans? So to you eating biscuit in the presence of a white lady is wrong? Your level of inferiority complex is extreme, you need help, see a shrink.

huh? who tell u africans invented biscuit?..which primary school did u goto sir?africa dint invent biscuit..they invented chin chin sir....dint u do history in schoool & why on planet earth wil a real man eat biscuit in front of white lady?....bro r u ok?(no oofenese) angry
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by oilmane(m): 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2022
MrCork:

huh? who tell u africans invented biscuit?..which primary school did u goto sir?africa dint invent biscuit..they invented chin chin sir....dint u do history in schoool & why on planet earth wil a real man eat biscuit in front of white lady?....bro r u ok?(no oofenese) angry

Your level of stupidity is extreme, so you can't read and comprehend? I pity your parents cause its obvious they wasted their money training you, ode, to eat biscuit in the presence of whites na crime to u, anybody way mumu pass u must b slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by MrCork: 9:25pm On Feb 02, 2022
oilmane:

Your level of stupidity is extreme, so you can't read and comprehend? I pity your parents cause its obvious they wasted their money training you, ode, to eat biscuit in the presence of whites na crime to u, anybody way mumu pass u must b slowpoke.

errm bro, am here in London, u there in Nigeria...kindly no yor role ..show respet.be nice & i swAr i will send u £10 to buy box of biscuit. anyways please dont go n disgrase yorsef buy eatin biscuit in front of white babe..she will think u from Nigeria!!!((no oofenese)) angry
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by MrCork: 9:25pm On Feb 02, 2022
BestDicker:
At least i am not poor.

anyways bakto the serious topic..respet!! wink
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by oilmane(m): 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
MrCork:

errm bro, am here in London, u there in Nigeria...kindly no yor role ..show respet.be nice & i swAr i will send u £10 to buy box of biscuit. anyways please dont go n disgrase yorsef buy eatin biscuit in front of white babe..she will think u from Nigeria!!!((no oofenese)) angry

I'll advice you use the money to get yourself a teacher, firstly it is disgrace not disgrase, respect not respet, offence not ofenese.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by MrCork: 10:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
oilmane:

I'll advice you use the money to get yourself a teacher, firstly it is disgrace not disgrase, respect not respet, offence not ofenese.

The good news is i hav moiney (£)..u dont (naira)..
..anyways bakkto the serrious topic: u seem to be defendin pooor people who eat biscuit sir becuz u look like those kinda mans who eat bread or sugarcane in front of fine babe...I LIE?(no oofenese) angry
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by Geniuelander: 1:01am On Feb 03, 2022
MrCork:
One babe all most catch me eatin Crackers biscuits this afternoon.....i had to that $hit outter the window!! angry

Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by oilmane(m): 11:27am On Feb 03, 2022
MrCork:

The good news is i hav moiney (£)..u dont (naira)..
..anyways bakkto the serrious topic: u seem to be defendin pooor people who eat biscuit sir becuz u look like those kinda mans who eat bread or sugarcane in front of fine babe...I LIE?(no oofenese) angry

Faceless forum sha, u day ur village day eat garri and palm oil day claim Europe, u small pikin way inferiority complex nor fit allow eat biscuit in front of fair 9ja girl day claim star boy, omo look for your grade of person make u mention, inbox me ur azza make I credit u something make u take follow up.
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by MrCork: 12:44pm On Feb 03, 2022
oilmane:

Faceless forum sha, u day ur village day eat garri and palm oil day claim Europe, u small pikin way inferiority complex nor fit allow eat biscuit in front of fair 9ja girl day claim star boy, omo look for your grade of person make u mention, inbox me ur azza make I credit u something make u take follow up.

Son am a londoner from London & am not yor mate. Do u even no wot kebab,noodle, pinacolanda wine,, supermalt, tesco, walmat,chicken sand which,chicken nuget is? Bro don't make me embaras u hear in front off the ladys sir. U call yor sef man & u eatin biscuit in front of women....shame on u sir!!((no oofenese)) angry
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by MrCork: 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2022
Das1mama:
Op aswear i fit even chop Akpu for her front dey lick my five fingers at d same time or even chop rice with my bare hands..... When hunger strike shame go Vanish 2secs

Bro we respet that but its all about pakage plus swaaaaga. U want to loook like big boy in front of women, not loook like hungry rufugee eatin biscuit...if u dont take time sir..a lady will disgrase u by postin a picture of u eatin biscuit on face booook...and thennagain..u wanto loooklike a londoner..not a Nigerian!!!!(no oofenese) angry

1 Like

Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by Das1mama: 1:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
MrCork:

Bro we respet that but its all about pakage plus swaaaaga. U want to loook like big boy in front of women, not loook like hungry rufugee eatin biscuit...if u dont take time sir..a lady will disgrase u by postin a picture of u eatin biscuit on face booook...and thennagain..u wanto loooklike a londoner..not a Nigerian!!!!(no oofenese) angry
i never see d Ashawo wey go try dat nonsense wey no go collect..... She d mad?
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by Das1mama: 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2022
oilmane:

Lol maybe he's from china... Chinko sighted.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by Das1mama: 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2022
oilmane:

is like he doesn't need it bro. Should i forward my azza? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by MrCork: 3:03pm On Feb 03, 2022
Das1mama:
is like he doesn't need it bro. Should i forward my azza? Thanks in anticipation.

u begggin for moiney on nairaland? ...wow....people are chip mennnnnnnn.can u imagine a lady see u now beggin stranger on nairaland for moiney to buy biscuit..how sad!! undecided
anyways...bro u need moiney to buy biscuit? Son, be nice to me & i swaaaar i will send u 2k right to buy box of biscuit!!(no oofeinse) smiley
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by oilmane(m): 3:10pm On Feb 03, 2022
MrCork:

Son am a londoner from London & am not yor mate. Do u even no wot kebab,noodle, pinacolanda wine,, supermalt, tesco, walmat,chicken sand which,chicken nuget is? Bro don't make me embaras u hear in front off the ladys sir. U call yor sef man & u eatin biscuit in front of women....shame on u sir!!((no oofenese)) angry

lol, londoner from London, ewu beribe, lol chicken sand which? Go school u say school na scam, oga it is chicken sandwich not sand which, ekpa way never reach Lagos day claim London, ode. Get a life son, try get teacher to brush u up, nor day disgrace yourself for international forum like this, I day help u day shame your shame. Lest I forget, how many times I go teach u how to spell offence? It is offence not oofenese abi u think say na your tribal word? Shuo, I beg nor mention me again, thanks
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by Bouncing2(m): 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2022
SIMPleton

Nor go swallow ur foofoo in peace angry
U de impress huu
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by Das1mama: 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
MrCork:

u begggin for moiney on nairaland? ...wow....people are chip mennnnnnnn.can u imagine a lady see u now beggin stranger on nairaland for moiney to buy biscuit..how sad!! undecided
anyways...bro u need moiney to buy biscuit? Son, be nice to me & i swaaaar i will send u 2k right to buy box of biscuit!!(no oofeinse) smiley
no offence, atleast it's better to beg than to steal right?
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by bluefilm: 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2022
MrCork:

You can lie for AFRIka.
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by MrCork: 9:35pm On Feb 03, 2022
Das1mama:
no offence, atleast it's better to beg than to steal right?

Ok u want moiney.. how much do u want,? embarassed
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by Das1mama: 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
MrCork:

Ok u want moiney.. how much do u want,? embarassed
Bro although i might be down finacially today does not mean it will be permanent i believe someday i shall be liberated from hardship... Nobody knows tomorrow
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by MrCork: 7:24pm On Feb 04, 2022
Das1mama:
Bro although i might be down finacially today does not mean it will be permanent i believe someday i shall be liberated from hardship... Nobody knows tomorrow

^^^^story
Son u r broke...pirrrriod...u dont have .moiney.
STOP CHASSSIN WOMEN n go n drink garrrrri sir!!(no oofenese) angry
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by Das1mama: 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2022
MrCork:

^^^^story
Son u r broke...pirrrriod...u dont have .moiney.
STOP CHASSSIN WOMEN n go n drink garrrrri sir!!(no oofenese) angry
Yh i know am broke, am not chasing women and i just finished drinking garri. Thanks all d same.
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by MrCork: 7:36pm On Feb 04, 2022

CONCLUSIONS:
Acorddin to the final opinioon poll & observation ..97.8% of guys on nairaland is unemployed & still livin with there dadddy & mummmy..majority still live in boys quaters....technicaly this means they chop biscuit daily & technically that means there shances of havin girlfriend or findind women is like minus 3%(-3%)...(no oofenese) angry
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by MrCork: 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
Das1mama:
Yh i know am broke, am not chasing women and i just finished drinking garri. Thanks all d same.

Bro i dont meanto sound rudes but i will buy u crackers biscuit if u spek nice to me sir...i have moiney but moiney is not everytin....i will find u woman sir!!(((THANK ME LATER)) smiley
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by Das1mama: 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2022
MrCork:

Bro i dont meanto sound rudes but i will buy u crackers biscuit if u spek nice to me sir...i have moiney but moiney is not everytin....i will find u woman sir!!(((THANK ME LATER)) smiley
k
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by MrCork: 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
Das1mama:
k

Bro is ok to be broke..dont woooooory! angry
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by Das1mama: 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2022
MrCork:

Bro is ok to be broke..dont woooooory! angry
k
Re: Guys Can U Eat Biscuits In Front Of Fine Babe? by MrCork: 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
WOW. one fine half cast babe caught me licking ice cream at Wembley park this morning..........I had to lie to her that mykid brother told me to hold it for him. i dont even have no gadddem kid brother. the gold digger chick dint belif me. by the way i dont usualy lick ice cream or drink chip drink. , i drink big boy drink like whiskey, pinalocalda, don periyan, champain and balis!!(no ofeeninse) angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juaben SHS Student Sextape Leaked By Angry Boyfriend / See Me See Wahala! / Dilemma: She's Crazy On Bed, Rich, Older But She Wants Us Married....conclusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.