Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER (59426 Views)

I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku / Update NIN Number Not Showing On NIMC App. Why? / How To Validate NIN Free ( National Identification Number) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Ademoore07(m): 2:25pm On Feb 02, 2022
How do you know that your NIN is inactive?
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Ladycewhy(f): 2:33pm On Feb 02, 2022
I will come and edit this comment if it works for me .
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Peacezone000(m): 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
Download their app from play store. Enter your NIN if it takes you to a page of something is wrong then your NIN is inactive. Peace

Ademoore07:
How do you know that your NIN is inactive?

3 Likes

Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Hassanmaye(m): 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
(Answer:
Just Complain To NIMC...)

A lot of Nigerians, and Nairalanders are going through this wahalla at the moment
If you already have your NIN-Number with you,, but whenever you take the NIN-Number to the Bank, they would always tell you to go back to the NIMC and tell them to Validate your NIN-Number and add it to the NIN-Database on the NIMC Computer.
This is what you would do...
Send an email to info@nimc.gov.ng with a copy-to cc.. to customercare@nimc.gov.ng and nimccustomercare@nimc.gov.ng....
Put the subject as “VALIDATE MY NIN-NUMBER”.
Then give them your “full name” and the NIN-Number that is to be validated.
(Try this first, then come back and thank me later)
Should I also attached it with a photocopy of my NIN ?
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by pat077: 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2022
Starz825:
if you need to know anything concerning your NIN...
contact 09061841056 on whatsapp only...they are your best plug

sending messages to government will take time....
no be nigeria government again?!
for how much?
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by kamez(m): 2:52pm On Feb 02, 2022
I had to pay 4k at the NIN office in owerri for validation, 3months after my NIN registration...

I had banking issues that day and I was asked to bring my NIN...that was the day I realised that the NIN Slip I had been carrying for 4months was inactive..

Someone at the bank have me a contact of a NIN staff to help me, and na so dem take chop my 4k that day to activate am...

Funny enough the entire process took less than an hour
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by KiNg0G: 2:52pm On Feb 02, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
(Answer:

A lot of Nigerians, and Nairalanders are going through this wahalla at the moment
If you already have your NIN-Number with you,, but whenever you take the NIN-Number to the Bank, they would always tell you to go back to the NIMC and tell them to Validate your NIN-Number and add it to the NIN-Database on the NIMC Computer.
Send an email to info@nimc.gov.ng with a copy-to cc.. to customercare@nimc.gov.ng and nimccustomercare@nimc.gov.ng....
that with a copy to cc

how do I do that?

you mean I should put all the 3 emails together?
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by InvertedHammer: 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
(Answer:

/

Or you can wait it out. There is no continuity in Nigeria. So NIN will expire with Buhari's government next year. Then wait for the next scheme.

/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by misB: 3:03pm On Feb 02, 2022
Please could you share how you escalate to CBN. I need a bank to respond to my email urgently. Thank you.
jojomario:
Most of those agencies / institutions act fast when you escalate the issue to higher authorities. Anytime I have issue with any telecom service, I escalate by involving consumer protection unit. Same with bank, escalate by involving CBN. You get quick responses asap.
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by DeeFlask(m): 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
jojomario:
Most of those agencies / institutions act fast when you escalate the issue to higher authorities. Anytime I have issue with any telecom service, I escalate by involving consumer protection unit. Same with bank, escalate by involving CBN. You get quick responses asap.
is it the same as confirmation please,I recently did an affidavit to switch my surname to my name and vice versa but it hasn’t been confirmed almost two weeks now
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by SLOVFO(m): 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2022
kamez:
I had to pay 4k at the NIN office in owerri for validation, 3months after my NIN registration...

I had banking issues that day and I was asked to bring my NIN...that was the day I realised that the NIN Slip I had been carrying for 4months was inactive..

Someone at the bank have me a contact of a NIN staff to help me, and na so dem take chop my 4k that day to activate am...

Funny enough the entire process took less than an hour
Those guys at NIN registration make a fortune extorting people. Is there nothing one can do to stop this rubbish?

3 Likes

Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Starz825(m): 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
pat077:
for how much?
It's free..chat them up...

1 Like

Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by KiNg0G: 3:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
Starz825:
It's free..chat them up...
SCAMMER
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Starz825(m): 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2022
KiNg0G:
SCAMMER
Ok sir...
So If i had said 5k...you will say thieffffff...so which way ..
pple mumu for this nairaland eeh...
I no blame Sha... Nigeria is something else...no one to trust...and that's how pple will miss a lot of opportunities all in the name of scammer....when you get an expensive shit for a cheap price people tell you it's fake...so it's a Normal human behavior esp in Nigeria
Wahala...

So if I am a scammer, Nigeria government herself is what??

1 Like

Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Rainbow219(m): 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2022
Good thanks even though I did not try
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by geesilver(m): 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
Hespee93:

Me having problem with my phone number, the phone I used to regiatere then has lost and I couldn't retriwve it cos it has been long.

How can I can update my phone number, anybody?
I have similar issue but I have not been able to solve it and don't know how to go about it too
I wish someone here will be willing to help a brother
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by KiNg0G: 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
Starz825:

Ok sir...
So If i had said 5k...you will say thieffffff...so which way ..
pple mumu for this nairaland eeh...
I no blame Sha... Nigeria is something else...no one to trust...and that's how pple will miss a lot of opportunities all in the name of scammer....when you get an expensive shit for a cheap price people tell you it's fake...so it's a Normal human behavior esp in Nigeria
Wahala...

So if I am a scammer, Nigeria government herself is what??

check your post has been cleared.

SCAMMER trying to get people nin details

1 Like

Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Starz825(m): 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2022
KiNg0G:

check your post has been cleared.

SCAMMER trying to get people nin details
its better
i wanted to do that myself..
thanks Nairaland mods.
at least for security purposes.

but on a more serious note Nigeria is now a terrifying place..
even the genuine ones are now called scammers.
na wa ooo
thanks anyway KingOg
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by KiNg0G: 4:27pm On Feb 02, 2022
Starz825:
its better i wanted to do that myself.. thanks Nairaland mods. at least for security purposes.
but on a more serious note Nigeria is now a terrifying place.. even the genuine ones are now called scammers. na wa ooo thanks anyway KingOg
you a scammer
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by moodyguy: 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2022
engees001:
I can be of help within 48hours your inactive NIN will be validated for a token
h
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Starz825(m): 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
KiNg0G:

you a scammer

oga limme abeg...
does my account look like a new one to you...
or i collect money from your hand

and besides i didnt say any one should bring money...i only said if you want to know anything about your NIN......
besides i work with a private company that has the NIMC License and i work there as a team lead. i enroll people for NiN every single day and print NiN every day...so whats there in trying to help people out on here...

abeg shift

2 Likes

Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by KiNg0G: 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
Starz825:

oga limme abeg...
does my account look like a new one to you...
or i collect money from your hand

and besides i didnt say any one should bring money...i only said if you want to know anything about your NIN......
besides i work with a private company that has the NIMC License and i work there as a team lead. i enroll people for NiN every single day and print NiN every day...so whats there in trying to help people out on here...

abeg shift
people when go believe you send there nin to u I pity
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Starz825(m): 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
KiNg0G:

people when go believe you send there nin to u I pity
people have already been calling/chating me
its no scam
its just to help people in my own little way...cos i know how people shout for joy at my centre when they get what they have been looking for....

if he sure for you...gimme your phone number wey you take register your nin if i no go drop your identity for everybody to see...
we have a licence....so we can help people to retreive their nin if lost or stolen
no be every body wey dey nairaland be sacm or tout..
a lot of people are here and can help a lot of other people... nairaland is a community...

abeg no quote me abeg..
im busy
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by KiNg0G: 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
Starz825:

people have already been calling/chating me
its no scam
its just to help people in my own little way...cos i know how people shout for joy at my centre when they get what they have been looking for....

if he sure for you...gimme your phone number wey you take register your nin if i no go drop your identity for everybody to see...
we have a licence....so we can help people to retreive their nin if lost or stolen
no be every body wey dey nairaland be sacm or tout..
a lot of people are here and can help a lot of other people... nairaland is a community...

abeg no quote me abeg..
im busy
the more you dey try explain yourself the more you dey leave redflags

1 Like

Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Starz825(m): 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2022
KiNg0G:

the more you dey try explain yourself the more you dey leave redflags
na you sabi undecided
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by blessedchild234(m): 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
(Answer:

what about we that have our nin and we want to print our card but the site is saying "failed unable to login. Pls try again"? Please note i have my nimc app and validated documents its just to print that's the problem.
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by joviegghead: 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
blessedchild234:
what about we that have our nin and we want to print our card but the site is saying "failed unable to login. Pls try again"? Please note i have my nimc app and validated documents its just to print that's the problem.
We're you trying to login on the app? And you can't or what?

If it's the app, and to login isn't working after typing your NIN, it means your NIN is not validated.
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by KiNg0G: 5:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
joviegghead:

If it's the app, and to login isn't working after typing your NIN, it means your NIN is not validated.
what's the name of the app gentleman
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by joviegghead: 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
KiNg0G:

what's the name of the app gentleman
NIMC personal ID
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by KiNg0G: 5:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
joviegghead:
NIMC personal ID
what if it logins?
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by blessedchild234(m): 5:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
joviegghead:

i'm already logged in but me wan print but portal no dey open...how i fit solve the problem?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere / Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) / Nigerian Newspapers *naija News Latest Nigeria* Breaking News Today In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.