Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,107 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER (59435 Views)

I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku / Update NIN Number Not Showing On NIMC App. Why? / How To Validate NIN Free ( National Identification Number) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Hafeexla(m): 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
orlabot:

Please, i need urgent assistant over the rearrangement of name I did on the 4th of this month. Until now the new nin containing the new name is not yet out, and I need this to be able to obtain my international passport for the processing of my relocation for my scholarship program in the USA. I must have completed all my processing on or before mid June so that I can meet up with resumption by August. Pls anyone with a useful information about hw I can go about this. Pls I am really in a confused state right now.
how much did you pay them?
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by orlabot(m): 11:06am On Apr 22, 2022
Hafeexla:
how much did you pay them?
I paid 700 naira for the change of name.
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by pufframmy: 11:21am On Apr 22, 2022
at what location is that and how lond does it takes to reflect

orlabot:

I paid 700 naira for the change of name.
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by orlabot(m): 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2022
pufframmy:
at what location is that and how lond does it takes to reflect

It hasn't reflect. That is y I need assistance
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Kayberg: 7:38am On May 16, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
(Answer:
Just Complain To NIMC...)

A lot of Nigerians, and Nairalanders are going through this wahalla at the moment
If you already have your NIN-Number with you,, but whenever you take the NIN-Number to the Bank, they would always tell you to go back to the NIMC and tell them to Validate your NIN-Number and add it to the NIN-Database on the NIMC Computer.
This is what you would do...
Send an email to info@nimc.gov.ng with a copy-to cc.. to customercare@nimc.gov.ng and nimccustomercare@nimc.gov.ng....
Put the subject as “VALIDATE MY NIN-NUMBER”.
Then give them your “full name” and the NIN-Number that is to be validated.
(Try this first, then come back and thank me later)

I've registered for my NIN since 2017, but till date, it's still not out.
Can I also use same method by sending my tracking number to the above emails?
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 04, 2022
[quote author=engees001 post=111853713][/quote]
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 04, 2022
engees001:
I can be of help within 48hours your inactive NIN will be validated
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Silvaplum: 8:57am On Jun 27, 2022
Pls how did you check to confirm it? Kindly share the link

orlabot:

It hasn't reflect. That is y I need assistance
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Angeeshuga: 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
Thank you this post actually worked for me I sent a mail to them midnight, because I was yet to get a response I sent another mail this morning. By noon I realize they had responded and even responded to the second One, telling me that My NIN has been validated.. thank you.. Responses gotten before a space of 24 hours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by dippleee1: 11:43pm On Jul 04, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
(Answer:

A lot of Nigerians, and Nairalanders are going through this wahalla at the moment
If you already have your NIN-Number with you,, but whenever you take the NIN-Number to the Bank, they would always tell you to go back to the NIMC and tell them to Validate your NIN-Number and add it to the NIN-Database on the NIMC Computer.
Send an email to info@nimc.gov.ng with a copy-to cc.. to customercare@nimc.gov.ng and nimccustomercare@nimc.gov.ng....

Greetings sir, thanks for helping people, God bless you...Pls I have little issues, my NIN was BVN generated, so I just did my biometric last Thursday, I have my NIN...but recently I wanted to use it to register for a new SIM, it kept Saying no data found in data nimc base. But anytime I dial my original line I did my BVN with, my NIN will show...My main line is working, just that I can't use the NIN to register new SIM card without it telling me no Data found in Data base. Also I can't log in the NIN Mobile app, saying thesame thing. Make 3-4 after doing my complete biometric and capture....Pls help a brother

2 Likes

Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by dippleee1: 11:44pm On Jul 04, 2022
@house Pls I have little issues, my NIN was BVN generated, so I just did my biometric last Thursday, I have my NIN...but recently I wanted to use it to register for a new SIM, it kept Saying no data found in data nimc base. But anytime I dial my original line I did my BVN with, my NIN will show...My main line is working, just that I can't use the NIN to register new SIM card without it telling me no Data found in Data base. Also I can't log in the NIN Mobile app, saying thesame thing. Make 3-4 after doing my complete biometric and capture....Pls help a brother
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by BluntCrazeMan: 3:45am On Jul 05, 2022
dippleee1:

Greetings sir, thanks for helping people, God bless you...Pls I have little issues, my NIN was BVN generated, so I just did my biometric last Thursday, I have my NIN...but recently I wanted to use it to register for a new SIM, it kept Saying no data found in data nimc base. But anytime I dial my original line I did my BVN with, my NIN will show...My main line is working, just that I can't use the NIN to register new SIM card without it telling me no Data found in Data base. Also I can't log in the NIN Mobile app, saying thesame thing. Make 3-4 after doing my complete biometric and capture....Pls help a brother
When you sent email to the NIMC emails,, what was their response to you?
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by dippleee1: 8:24am On Jul 05, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
When you sent email to the NIMC emails,, what was their response to you?

All mails didn't deliver, returned back. Like wrong eMail
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by dippleee1: 8:25am On Jul 05, 2022
The Email is not going, all messages returned back to me
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by BluntCrazeMan: 11:32am On Jul 05, 2022
dippleee1:

All mails didn't deliver, returned back. Like wrong eMail
It cannot be possible.
The emails are still working.
info@nimc.gov.ng, customercare@nimc.gov.ng, nimccustomercare@nimc.gov.ng,

2 Likes

Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by dippleee1: 11:42am On Jul 05, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
It cannot be possible.
The emails are still working.
info@nimc.gov.ng, customercare@nimc.gov.ng, nimccustomercare@nimc.gov.ng,

They all returned back when I sent it, Mailer Demon on Yahoo mail told me the mail can't be delivered... Have resend it again sir
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by BluntCrazeMan: 11:47am On Jul 05, 2022
dippleee1:

They all returned back when I sent it, Mailer Demon on Yahoo mail told me the mail can't be delivered... Have resend it again sir
The problem with your NIN is that it had not been validated.
That is, it is not yet active
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by BluntCrazeMan: 4:11am On Jul 28, 2022
dippleee1:

NIN Verification Update!

Candidates that were not able to verify their identities due to invalid email addresses are now urged to try again now, as the challenge had been resolved.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by tonylaw07(m): 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
Good day.
The problem i have is I registered my nin about 2years ago, I have the slip and the app on my phone. In June my phone got stolen. When i got to glo office, the lady said my picture is not showing. I have gone back and Fort to have it resolved but to no avail.
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Buniluv(f): 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
Thanks alot for this post, i got my NIN validated in less than 24hrs. God bless you

2 Likes

Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Buniluv(f): 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
Buniluv:
Thanks alot for this post, i got my NIN validated in less than 24hrs. God bless you

1 Like

Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by BluntCrazeMan: 10:36am On Aug 03, 2022
Buniluv:

Buniluv:
Cool..
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Nobody: 5:00am On Aug 18, 2022
engees001:
Available
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Captaincee(m): 10:04am On Sep 13, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
(Answer:

Good morning Sire. Thanks for putting this out here, I'm experiencing same issue and I've done as instructed but got zero mail from NIMC, till date, my NIN hasn't been validated. It's disheartening...what else can I do Sire?
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by David6956: 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
Have your request been answered
Captaincee:
Good morning Sire. Thanks for putting this out here, I'm experiencing same issue and I've done as instructed but got zero mail from NIMC, till date, my NIN hasn't been validated. It's disheartening...what else can I do Sire?

1 Like

Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 22, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
(Answer:

I've tried this twice and haven't gotten a response from NIMC. Does this still work?
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Nobody: 5:41am On Sep 24, 2022
engees001:
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by guass(m): 6:20am On Sep 24, 2022
It's a nice idea
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Captaincee(m): 4:38am On Oct 08, 2022
David6956:
Have your request been answered
No Sire, I'm still experiencing same issue.

It's frustrating....

Do you know someone that can help? Or how I can go about this?
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by JAkpayen(m): 6:22am On Oct 08, 2022
Captaincee:
No Sire, I'm still experiencing same issue.

It's frustrating....

Do you know someone that can help? Or how I can go about this?

I do not think they treat this anymore online. Go to the nearest NIMC enrolment center to validate

1 Like

Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by IamJLegendary: 12:28am On Oct 10, 2022
jojomario:
Most of those agencies / institutions act fast when you escalate the issue to higher authorities. Anytime I have issue with any telecom service, I escalate by involving consumer protection unit. Same with bank, escalate by involving CBN. You get quick responses asap.

I have been having an issue with Kuda bank on PND they placed on my account on the ground that someone reported my account to them. And after sending all evidences to prove that the transaction wasnt a fraudulent one, they still refused to remove the PND on the account. I'd Like to escalate pls
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Captaincee(m): 1:04am On Oct 11, 2022
JAkpayen:

I do not think they treat this anymore online. Go to the nearest NIMC enrolment center to validate

Ohh okay, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Newspapers *naija News Latest Nigeria* Breaking News Today In Nigeria / Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? / 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.