Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER (59836 Views)

I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku / Update NIN Number Not Showing On NIMC App. Why? / How To Validate NIN Free ( National Identification Number) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by pufframmy: 1:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
oh really did u get a response back cause i just did now for my daugter dont know how long it will take for response
Yampotatocarrot:

OP, God bless you exceedingly for this information. I tried it for my boy registering for JAMB two days ago and today he was able to get his profile code without issues. Didnt even take up to that 72hours they said it will take.

It has saved us paying #5000 for NIN validation
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
pufframmy:
oh really did u get a response back cause i just did now for my daugter dont know how long it will take for response

Send it again and again, as a new message... Don't forward or whatever... Just type it all over again and send

You'll get a feedback saying, "Your NIN will be validated in the next 24hours"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by booblacain(m): 4:19pm On Mar 11, 2022
how does one really know when/if it has been validated?

1 Like

Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by pufframmy: 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
OK THANKS
Maybe today is friday work close i will retry more on monday morning already sent 4 email now

Yampotatocarrot:

Send it again and again, as a new message... Don't forward or whatever... Just type it all over again and send

You'll get a feedback saying, "Your NIN will be validated in the next 24hours"

1 Like

Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by jayjewel(f): 4:35pm On Mar 12, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
You're welcome my brother.
I am happy the information was very helpful to you.

Pls help. My sister has been trying to get her passcode, and her situation does not seem to be among the ones you listed. Tried with my number and that of my mum, we keep getting this; “Your NIN X has already been registered with GSM number X” she doesn't have the GSM sim anymore, which was the one she used to register last year. Pls what's the way forward?
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by BluntCrazeMan: 1:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
jayjewel:

Pls help. My sister has been trying to get her passcode, and her situation does not seem to be among the ones you listed. Tried with my number and that of my mum, we keep getting this; “Your NIN X has already been registered with GSM number X” she doesn't have the GSM sim anymore, which was the one she used to register last year. Pls what's the way forward?
It's a case of change of Number.
You might have to locate the NIMC Office in your state and do a change of Number.
You have to pay a fee for them to do that.. (N500 or thereabout)
You might need to go with the SIM Pack of the new number for confirmation that the new number is yours.

2 Likes

Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by sauceEEP(m): 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
booblacain:
Very tough question everyone is dodging.
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by jayjewel(f): 11:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
It's a case of change of Number.
You might have to locate the NIMC Office in your state and do a change of Number.
You have to pay a fee for them to do that.. (N500 or thereabout)
You might need to go with the SIM Pack of the new number for confirmation that the new number is yours.

Thanks a lot
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by BluntCrazeMan: 2:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
sauceEEP:

Very tough question everyone is dodging.
It's not a tough question..
booblacain:
If you send the message to them as it was explained in the original post,, they would reply you by notifying you that your NIN had been Validated.
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by booblacain(m): 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
It's not a tough question..
If you send the message to them as it was explained in the original post,, they would reply you by notifying you that your NIN had been Validated.

sent it more than three times now no reply. Well, I will just keep sending it.
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
pufframmy:
OK THANKS
Maybe today is friday work close i will retry more on monday morning already sent 4 email now

How far with yours? I've been trying for someone else, sent almost 5 mails, but no replies yet.
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by pufframmy: 9:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
NO RESPONSE OO
Yampotatocarrot:

How far with yours? I've been trying for someone else, sent almost 5 mails, but no replies yet.
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by orgnite(m): 11:38pm On Mar 19, 2022
If you have problem with *NIN validation..Dm on 07063518232 as soon as possible.. thanks
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by moonfc: 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
(Answer:
Just Complain To NIMC...)

A lot of Nigerians, and Nairalanders are going through this wahalla at the moment
If you already have your NIN-Number with you,, but whenever you take the NIN-Number to the Bank, they would always tell you to go back to the NIMC and tell them to Validate your NIN-Number and add it to the NIN-Database on the NIMC Computer.
This is what you would do...
Send an email to info@nimc.gov.ng with a copy-to cc.. to customercare@nimc.gov.ng and nimccustomercare@nimc.gov.ng....
Put the subject as “VALIDATE MY NIN-NUMBER”.
Then give them your “full name” and the NIN-Number that is to be validated.
(Try this first, then come back and thank me later)

Thanks for this info. I didn't get a reply but it was validated after about 4 days. Thank you.!!!

2 Likes

Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by hayesconcept(m): 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
Thanks bro, the NIN was validated within 48hours after i followed these steps.

2 Likes

Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by pufframmy: 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
how did u know it was validated bro did you get response cause i didnt get any response till now

hayesconcept:
Thanks bro, the NIN was validated within 48hours after i followed these steps.
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by hayesconcept(m): 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
I got a response from them that after 48hrs i can use it. And it actually work. I used it for international passport
pufframmy:
how did u know it was validated bro did you get response cause i didnt get any response till now

Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by pufframmy: 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
wow have been sendinf them message and no response oo i dont know why
hayesconcept:
I got a response from them that after 48hrs i can use it. And it actually work. I used it for international passport
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by hayesconcept(m): 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
Send message to this email address very early in the morning they will reply
ithelpdesk@nimc.gov.ng
pufframmy:
wow have been sendinf them message and no response oo i dont know why
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by pufframmy: 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
God bless you thanks

hayesconcept:
ithelpdesk@nimc.gov.ng
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by pufframmy: 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
and please how can i know or check if the NIN as been validated? Sir

hayesconcept:
ithelpdesk@nimc.gov.ng

1 Like

Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by hayesconcept(m): 11:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
Download the official NIMC app and try and login with your NIN. If you are able to login, it has been validated otherwise keep sending mail
pufframmy:

2 Likes

Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Daytonbale: 12:01am On Apr 06, 2022
Nin linking
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by pufframmy: 10:19am On Apr 06, 2022
thanks bro much appreciated

hayesconcept:
Download the official NIMC app and try and login with your NIN. If you are able to login, it has been validated otherwise keep sending mail
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by pufframmy: 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
thanks got a response now i should check in 48 hrs
pufframmy:

1 Like

Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
engees001:
I can be of help within 48hours your inactive NIN will be validated

Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Hedgefunds: 6:28am On Apr 20, 2022
Hello am able to login the nimc app, but when I tried using it at the bank , they said my mom not yet dropped. Advise pls

Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Hafeexla(m): 6:30am On Apr 21, 2022
Hedgefunds:
Hello am able to login the nimc app, but when I tried using it at the bank , they said my mom not yet dropped. Advise pls
just make an action like it is stated in the thread then it would be validated.
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by orlabot(m): 2:27pm On Apr 21, 2022
Hafeexla:
just make an action like it is stated in the thread then it would be validated.
Please, i need urgent assistant over the rearrangement of name I did on the 4th of this month. Until now the new nin containing the new name is not yet out, and I need this to be able to obtain my international passport for the processing of my relocation for my scholarship program in the USA. I must have completed all my processing on or before mid June so that I can meet up with resumption by August. Pls anyone with a useful information about hw I can go about this. Pls I am really in a confused state right now.
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by orlabot(m): 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2022
Please, i need urgent assistant over the rearrangement of name I did on the 4th of this month. Until now the new nin containing the new name is not yet out, and I need this to be able to obtain my international passport for the processing of my relocation for my scholarship program in the USA. I must have completed all my processing on or before mid June so that I can meet up with resumption by August. Pls anyone with a useful information about hw I can go about this. Pls I am really in a confused state right now.
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by gentiles(m): 2:40pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) / Seyi Makinde To Pay 13th-Month Salary, Still Using His Private Car / Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.