Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER (59427 Views)

I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku / Update NIN Number Not Showing On NIMC App. Why? / How To Validate NIN Free ( National Identification Number) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2022
Pierocash:
how much
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2022
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Pierocash(m): 10:54pm On Feb 03, 2022
engees001:

what's ur location?
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 04, 2022
Pierocash:
what's ur location?
Lagos
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Pierocash(m): 7:41am On Feb 04, 2022
engees001:

Lagos
I am in Ph.

Is it possible to activate it without me been present?
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by BluntCrazeMan: 9:33am On Feb 04, 2022
Inyinese:
thank you so much for this information, I did it and it work within 24 hours. I am very happy in fact
You're welcome bro.
Enjoy your day
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by BluntCrazeMan: 9:35am On Feb 04, 2022
Pierocash:
I am in Ph.

Someone from here already did what was explained in this thread..
And he got his NIN activated.
See his comment below...
Inyinese:
thank you so much for this information, I did it and it work within 24 hours. I am very happy in fact
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by BluntCrazeMan: 9:37am On Feb 04, 2022
Ladycewhy:
I will come and edit this comment if it works for me .
Ok..
Did it work??
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 04, 2022
Pierocash:
I am in Ph.

only your full name and NIN digits
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 04, 2022
Pierocash:
I am in Ph.

Yes

1 Like

Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Ladycewhy(f): 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Ok..
Did it work??
I have not gotten a reply yet from them .sent them a mail.
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Pierocash(m): 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Someone from here already did what was explained in this thread..
And he got his NIN activated.
See his comment below...
I have did that but no response yet from them
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Pierocash(m): 1:44pm On Feb 04, 2022
engees001:
only your full name and NIN digits
if I pay and it isn't activated ,where will I find you
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
Pierocash:
if I pay and it isn't activated ,where will I find you
WhatsApp for more details
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Bankxx: 8:44am On Feb 06, 2022
bukhety:

Be careful the kind of information you divulge to strangers, don't open yourself to scammers. You can just ask what u need directly.

Edit your post, a word is enough for the wise!!!
thanks a million ,I didn't imagine it until I got your mention..really ,thanks a million

1 Like

Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by bukhety(f): 12:55am On Feb 07, 2022
Ladycewhy:
I have not gotten a reply yet from them .sent them a mail.
Same here
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Osas187: 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
bukhety:
Same here
Same here after 4 days
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Ladycewhy(f): 2:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
Osas187:
Same here after 4 days
bukhety:

Same here
Update ;

So I just got a reply in my mail and was told that my nin will be validated after 72 hrs.

Fingers crossed!.

1 Like

Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by BluntCrazeMan: 4:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Update ;

So I just got a reply in my mail and was told that my nin will be validated after 72 hrs.

Fingers crossed!.
This was not how they treated me ooo ...
grin grin cheesy
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Ladycewhy(f): 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
This was not how they treated me ooo ...
grin grin cheesy
How so?
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by bukhety(f): 8:50am On Feb 24, 2022
I have not gotten a reply from them o!
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by pat077: 9:53am On Mar 05, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Update ;

Fingers crossed!.
have they done it?
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by pat077: 9:54am On Mar 05, 2022
Is it possible to unlink a sim that has been linked to the nin database if one doesn't want to use the sim again
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Ladycewhy(f): 10:06am On Mar 05, 2022
pat077:
have they done it?
yes .
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by BluntCrazeMan: 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ladycewhy:
yes .
Ok Ma...
Congratulations.!!
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by pat077: 12:31pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ladycewhy:
yes .
I mail them for over two weeks now but no response
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Ladycewhy(f): 2:43pm On Mar 05, 2022
pat077:
I mail them for over two weeks now but no response
I mailed them twice before I got a response.

3 Likes

Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by pufframmy: 12:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
THANKS

BluntCrazeMan:
(Answer:
Just Complain To NIMC...)

A lot of Nigerians, and Nairalanders are going through this wahalla at the moment
If you already have your NIN-Number with you,, but whenever you take the NIN-Number to the Bank, they would always tell you to go back to the NIMC and tell them to Validate your NIN-Number and add it to the NIN-Database on the NIMC Computer.
This is what you would do...
Send an email to info@nimc.gov.ng with a copy-to cc.. to customercare@nimc.gov.ng and nimccustomercare@nimc.gov.ng....
Put the subject as “VALIDATE MY NIN-NUMBER”.
Then give them your “full name” and the NIN-Number that is to be validated.
(Try this first, then come back and thank me later)

1 Like

Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by bukhety(f): 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
How can I confirm the validity of my NIN number?
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by pufframmy: 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
that what i want to know too o
bukhety:
How can I confirm the validity of my NIN number?
Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:57am On Mar 11, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
(Answer:
Just Complain To NIMC...)

A
This is what you would do...
Send an email to info@nimc.gov.ng with a copy-to cc.. to customercare@nimc.gov.ng and nimccustomercare@nimc.gov.ng....
Put the subject as “VALIDATE MY NIN-NUMBER”.
Then give them your “full name” and the NIN-Number that is to be validated.
(Try this first, then come back and thank me later)

OP, God bless you exceedingly for this information. I tried it for my boy registering for JAMB two days ago and today he was able to get his profile code without issues. Didnt even take up to that 72hours they said it will take.

It has saved us paying #5000 for NIN validation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER by BluntCrazeMan: 12:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:

OP, God bless you exceedingly for this information. I tried it for my boy registering for JAMB two days ago and today he was able to get his profile code without issues. Didnt even take up to that 72hours they said it will take.

It has saved us paying #5000 for NIN validation
You're welcome my brother.
I am happy the information was very helpful to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere / Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) / Nigerian Newspapers *naija News Latest Nigeria* Breaking News Today In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.