Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

What Some Sincere Ladies Actually Go Through - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Some Sincere Ladies Actually Go Through (1404 Views)

Do Ladies Actually Enjoy Love-making Or Do They Pretend About It? / Ladies Actually Eat Their Cake And Have It / Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Some Sincere Ladies Actually Go Through by Deegee7788: 9:10am On Feb 02, 2022
Happy new month fellas
Am not new on this forum but for some reasons this is my first post ( I don't talk when there is nothing to talk about).
Am a Corp member serving in IB. The main reason why I created this trend is to sensitize people that life isn't that rosy for some ladies too especially when u don't want to give ur body in exchange for things.
Some Men (if not all) are transactional ( they don't do things for no reason). As opposed to the previous trends I have been reading here that women get all the assistance they desire.
My recent experience
There was a man I respect so much during my undergraduate, just about two months ago, he called and my line was switched off, he asked why and I told him my phone is bad. I didn't ask him before he said he was going to do something about it January ending and we didn't talk about it again. Lo and behold, before the end of January, he started making sexual advances. He was going to help me add 10k but he is coming to IB next week and we will pass the night together. I was like" wow" . Anyway, I have been expecting it so I didn't reply the chat nor insult him. I just thought within myself that if I add small hustle to my alawee ( because my PPA isn't paying well at all. It a private school), I should be able to raise something for my phone without sleeping with one married man. I teach well, in case u need someone to coach your child, but not too far from iwo road, iyana church and like that because of transport fare or any business I can do that won't require so much capital pls. You can ask me questions, I will gladly answer. Pls no insult. You can give advise

Thanks
Re: What Some Sincere Ladies Actually Go Through by Godada(m): 9:12am On Feb 02, 2022
tongue
Re: What Some Sincere Ladies Actually Go Through by BlackXabbath(m): 9:28am On Feb 02, 2022
Your grievance is pertinent.

This is exactly what I was thinking earlier today, how the young female folks tend to survive in the currently harsh state of the country.

I want to believe not every lady out there is comfortable waiting for a random guy to foot her bills and all, but then again most of our men have seen this as an avenue to take advantage of the less privileged females in the society.

Our leaders have failed us . The economy is not getting any better, most of the lower class are going through untold hardship.

Indeed, there was a country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Some Sincere Ladies Actually Go Through by madone: 9:35am On Feb 02, 2022
angry what you fail to understand is that life itself is transactional
2. God created his world this world for his own glory.
3. Even the devil has no friend gift
4. Your parents gave birth to so someone can carry on their name.
Every thing invests to earn so don't see it as an offence or as being outrageous or out of order that a man want to spend time with you cos he promised you 10k. Or that men have no free gift.

These things are ruled by nature.

8 Likes

Re: What Some Sincere Ladies Actually Go Through by madone: 9:36am On Feb 02, 2022
madone:
angry what you fail to understand is that life itself is transactional
Every thing invests to earn so don't see it as an offence or as being outrageous or out of order that a man want to spend time with you cos he promised you 10k. Or that men have no free gift.

These things are ruled by nature.
Re: What Some Sincere Ladies Actually Go Through by wenogodie2: 9:55am On Feb 02, 2022
Deegee7788 I respect your decision to behave yourself. I used to harshly criticise ladies that give their body because of hardship till I also experienced impossible levels of staggering difficulty that even affected my loved ones. I'm not a lady and I didn't rob a bank but I learned a hard lesson not to be quick to judge those that didn't hold themselves like me.

It only takes uncommon levels of grace to stand through some stubborn adamant persistent situations in life.

Those that come out unscathed are true heroes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Some Sincere Ladies Actually Go Through by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 02, 2022
Sweetheart....
Life is transactional...
You give something to get something....
It's that simple!!!!

For instance...
You give your services (teaching) so you can be paid...
You give money to your landlord to live in his house...
You give money to a trader to get his goods...
You give money to a driver to enter his car...

SO EVERYTHING IS TRANSACTIONAL!!!

However, they're some transactions that are so not worth it, at allllllll....

You made the right choice to not open your legs to a married man in exchange for 10k, but don't judge a man simply because he made a proposal you saw as demeaning undecided ...

3 Likes

Re: What Some Sincere Ladies Actually Go Through by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 02, 2022
You said men are transactional but mostly GI versa that is natural for you my dear
Re: What Some Sincere Ladies Actually Go Through by Newboss(m): 11:25am On Feb 02, 2022
The sincere part is lame tho. I don't see anything sincere about getting free money.

Take the dick and take the money. Very simple

1 Like

Re: What Some Sincere Ladies Actually Go Through by heniford2: 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2022
cheesy angry see marketing oh
Deegee7788:
I teach well, in case u need someone to coach your child, but not too far from iwo road, iyana church and like that because of transport fare or any business I can do that won't require so much capital pls. You can ask me questions, I will gladly answer. Pls no insult. You can give advise

Thanks

09011982368 not my WhatsApp line though

1 Like

Re: What Some Sincere Ladies Actually Go Through by durasome(m): 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2022
You are advatising your number for help but you are not ready to help anyone,what a world.
Re: What Some Sincere Ladies Actually Go Through by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
You don't want to open your legs cuz you see 10k as small money...... assuming he promised you 100k what would have happened?.... nonsense!!!

Women and stupid stories are like 5&6....

Until I hear from the horses mouth.....till then

1 Like

Re: What Some Sincere Ladies Actually Go Through by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
What kind of advert is this?
Re: What Some Sincere Ladies Actually Go Through by Deegee7788: 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
wenogodie2:
Deegee7788 I respect your decision to behave yourself. I used to harshly criticise ladies that give their body because of hardship till I also experienced impossible levels of staggering difficulty that even affected my loved ones. I'm not a lady and I didn't rob a bank but I learned a hard lesson not to be quick to judge those that didn't hold themselves like me.

It only takes uncommon levels of grace to stand through some stubborn adamant persistent situations in life.

Those that come out unscathed are true heroes.

"Life no balance" is more than a phrase.. thanks a lot. I know it a Matter of time

1 Like

Re: What Some Sincere Ladies Actually Go Through by Deegee7788: 7:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
[quote author=madone post=109885705] angry what you fail to understand is that life itself is transactional

These things are ruled by nature.[/quote

U have spoken well. But can we say those that get things done the other way are doing the right thing?
Re: What Some Sincere Ladies Actually Go Through by pryme(m): 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
Deegee7788:

"Life no balance" is more than a phrase.. thanks a lot. I know it a Matter of time

For what?
Re: What Some Sincere Ladies Actually Go Through by LadySarah: 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
Funny enough this crossed my mind today.
The attitude of ladies using pussy for business stemmed from the inability of the men to control their third leg especially granting a female favor.

On a scale of 1-10,8 men would ask for sex before granting you favors.Only 2 would not out of sincerity.Even the ones you hold in high esteem.
They have moms,sisters aunts and daughters who will experience same from other men..

I
Re: What Some Sincere Ladies Actually Go Through by LedRock: 12:11am On Feb 03, 2022
LadySarah:
Funny enough this crossed my mind today.
The attitude of ladies using pussy for business stemmed from the inability of the men to control their third leg especially granting a female favor.

On a scale of 1-10,8 men would ask for sex before granting you favors.Only 2 would not out of sincerity.Even the ones you hold in high esteem.
They have moms,sisters aunts and daughters who will experience same from other men..

I
Maybe if women were hardworking they would be the ones in charge of this jobs and no man would ask for favours. There is always a consequence of being the lazy gender.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Screams As Young Boy Excites Her With Shocking Performance / My First Day In Nursery School / This Is My Own Damn Lottery! If You Want To Come Into The Stated Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.