Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion (26804 Views)

Seun Onigbinde Resignation: Oby Ezekwesil, Banky W, Others React / Seun Onigbinde Resigns His Appointment. / Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by Oracleforce: 3:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
I think OBi is a much better choice the Southeast can produce that the rest of us will support their ambitions.

Much better than Ayim at least. I feel though it's the rightful turn of the Southeast but they should show us seriousness by presenting a credible candidate like Obi then other regions will get behind them.

So in my opinion this is a good move

Atiku knows how to maneuver his way to become the presidential candidate for PDP

While Buhari will anoint one Aboki from the north to be APC presidential candidate for APC.

Aboki go and Aboki comes
Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by Nicenixon: 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
Yes Mr peter obi is someone I like and I think can lead the country better. He has a chance of winning if Southeast come together as one and project him very well.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by OdumegwuOjukwu: 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
slivertongue:
Go Peter, go Peter, go Peter, go go go go

More like Run Peter! Run!

For the Presidency!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by GeneralOjukwu: 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
kreativenaija:
Lets know your Choice

Team B = Christian Christian

They would lose woefully in the North.
Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by heniford2: 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
OUK will win come 2023

Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by SmartPolician: 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
socialmediaman:

Peter Obi wasn't a politician

Peter Obi campaigned and won election in Anambra State. Conversely, Okonjo-Iweala has never campaigned to win elections in Nigeria.

She's a renowned technocrat known all over the world. They just appoint her to serve after she has thrown in her intimidating CV. Nigerian politics is too dirty for her.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by otipoju(m): 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
ajl:

Umm, that Buba Marwa has question mark. I don't think he is a rational individual. I have my reason. We want individuals that can make decisions irrespective of religious or ethnic affiliation. Marwa was invited by Ondo State governor to visit an Asian country, I think Indonesia or so, to learn what they are doing there for medical Marijuana production, so that he as the boss of NDLEA can influence policy positively in Nigeria for states like Ondo to take advantage of that. Which mean additional source of foreign revenue. The guy just returned to Nigeria and was "yapping" nonsense. These northerners for the most part cannot detach their thinking cap away from religious influence. And I know religion doesn't tell you to be stupid. It's stupidity that will make you not to use the good things in a plant for beneficial purposes because you assume it will be abused. It means Marwa and other federal government officials are not competent in the first place to be able to put policy and regulations in place because medical Marijuana is not the same thing as the raw plant leaves. It's only an extract from the plant. And in fact it's use locally can be banned, so that its export can go to countries with better laws and regulations if we fear we cannot make effective laws to prevent its abuse. In fact, the government can choose the countries it want it exported to. But these folks are "dead brain". Corruption, ethnicity, and religious zealotry won't let them think rationally. So, Marwa isn't a rational individual. The worse part is that he probably didn't convey his official opinion to the governor that invited him on the trip. He just started yapping nonsense in front of the press. Obi is much better presidential candidate but he need an open minded northerner. Not some crazy sharia-minded individual. This is Nigeria, where only a portion are Muslims and want to live their lives in their own way, not in the way some would profer.

You have a great point. Its worth thinking about.
Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by socialmediaman: 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
post=109893688:

Obituary on the March again.........

You prefer this?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by ajl: 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
Billingslord:
some yoruba are just stupid wasting your money on people who hate your people with passion.
only a fool who believe ibo don't want tinubu because he is old or allegedly corrupt, it is because he is yoruba nothing more.

You are a yoruba man without "lakaye". Our age-old philosophy doesn't teach us to reason that way. Of course, it's understandable because most of you are far from the right path because of the effects of slavery, colonialism and religious indoctrination.

I will rather vote turgi bello than any ibo man
Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by DMerciful(m): 3:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
On this rock(Peter) will I build my country and the gates of hades shall not prevail against him!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by GeneralOjukwu: 3:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
sammirano:
If you like raise $1 trillion. Igbos cant feel the breeze of aso rock

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by socialmediaman: 3:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
SmartPolician:

Peter Obi campaigned and won election in Anambra State. Conversely, Okonjo-Iweala has never campaigned to win elections in Nigeria.

She's a renowned technocrat known all over the world. They just appoint her to serve after she has thrown in her intimidating CV. Nigerian politics is too dirty for her.

Peter Obi was a technocrat before he went into Politics. Technocrats are not barred from politics, are they? Anyway I was hypothetically speaking.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by Zeezenho: 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
Invictuse:
I no fit laugh another cash out fraud for the N250 million naira cash n $500 million in daughter's Pandora account bastard.

When you are not cursed a criminal that is severally exposed like this na him person go put money down for. How many philanthropic work the bastard that was caught sharing N30 N30 de do to warrant anyone contributing to his campaign.

I ain't stopping no one if your conviction believe a man with such antecedent needs your money to run a charade by all what you believe in empty your bank account to him.

Grow up boy! Peter obi is the most qualified and cleanest of all the candidates.this the only chance for Nigerian to get it right.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by Nisiw365: 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

That's the height of stupidity.

What is annoying to me is Yorubas who form Saints and assist those who hate them with all their hearts.
It is all about eye service so others would think you are good. I am sure there are some of his family members who need money. So many yorubas really love eye service which is irritating to someone like me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by nams77: 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2022
Billingslord:
some yoruba are just stupid wasting your money on people who hate your people with passion.
only a fool who believe ibo don't want tinubu because he is old or allegedly corrupt, it is because he is yoruba nothing more.

I don't want tinubu. I want osibanjo, akinwumi, ambode even fashola but not tinubu.
Deal with it

Btw I'm from the east
Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by Zeezenho: 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2022
Philipponzaghi:
Lol.

Pandora save all his money in offshore account, knowing well he can’t win the PDP ticket not to talk of presidential election, he is feigning poverty.

He did not build leaders that can come to his aid, he has no structure, and now he is begging ordinary Nigerians to fund his campaign. Pandora scammer.

Jonathan has no shoes, Buhari has no car, Peter Obi has no wristwatch.

When you are through with your howling you face the reality.obi is the one thing Nigerian need now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by GeneralOjukwu: 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2022
PDPdestroyer:
This Obi guy is too cunning, always lying his way to deceive gullible people like the convener of this GoFundMe. Well, this is nothing but a waste of time, Peter Obi can't even win me in a fair and election.
As for the convener of this GoFundMe, he's one of the mumu Yorubas I've always talked about, he should have learnt from Victor Banjo who fought on the side of Biafra what eventually became of him. How i wish it's possible for an Ibo man to become President of Nigeria one day, so that gullible Yorubas like this can have a feel of their well-documented nepotism. My people will get sense one day

Me too.... I share your exact sentiments.

If a yamhead becomes President for just 1 month...

He can order the whole Yoruba race to be wiped out if anyone dares cough.

They don't just hate Aboki, they hate and envy Yoruba.

This is just fact.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by MoneyGoDrop: 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2022
They never said Peter obi doesn't have the money rather they're supporting him. This is a practice in most develop countries. Fundraisers etc.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by Zeezenho: 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2022
Billingslord:

Oga you only have one vote.ibos voted Obasanjo twice and he is a Yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by GeneralOjukwu: 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
gambojimeta:
All da Ibo tribalist ah quiet dis mornings

It took a yoluba man to initiate effort to help their son, Peter Obi

grin

Only Yoruba men are brave enough to defend Igbo.

Banjo led their war while their men ran away in skirts.

Wole Soyinka was jailed while Chinua Achebe was testing 100m record.

It annoys me when Yorubas go out of the way for cowards who hate us with all their hearts

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by Handsum64: 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
God forbid
The biggest scam of this era is Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2022
Esseite:

https://gazettengr.com/seun-onigbinde-leads-campaign-to-crowdfund-n10-billion-for-peter-obis-presidential-ambition/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

"Yoruba Muslim and Biafran combo, anything that joins a Yoruba Muslim and a biafran together will never see the light of the day except for fraud or drugs...An igbo man will never be NIGERIAS President, argue with your keyboard". - Village People Spokesperson.
Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by kelly72: 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
I think OBi is a much better choice the Southeast can produce that the rest of us will support their ambitions.

Much better than Ayim at least. I feel though it's the rightful turn of the Southeast but they should show us seriousness by presenting a credible candidate like Obi then other regions will get behind them.

So in my opinion this is a good move

Obi will contest if his own set parameters are attained. When he contests, those who believe in his capacity will support and campaign for him. Asking the Southeast to 'give us one person' doesn't sound like it is a democracy. Southeast isn't a political party and all they can do is to urge the political parties to be fair to the region and pick candidates from there.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by olatuns2017: 3:24pm On Feb 02, 2022
Esseite:

https://gazettengr.com/seun-onigbinde-leads-campaign-to-crowdfund-n10-billion-for-peter-obis-presidential-ambition/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

Waste your billions

Waste your kobo

PDP is looting continues

Peter and China economy

Any SE politician Vs eran iya osogbo of SW

O to zeh

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by Nazareth10: 3:25pm On Feb 02, 2022
post=109893688:

Obi.........
Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by Svoboda(m): 3:25pm On Feb 02, 2022
It's so obvious a sizeable range of our internet compliant youths are yet to see beyond the veneer of the true Peter Obi. His so called frugality is as much a ruse as doing a gofundme for one of the wealthiest commodity merchants in Africa. I greet una o.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by Softhands(m): 3:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
Billingslord:

this mad view of yours is what birthed Buhari as president...now you want to start this madness again... You must be very sick in the head.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by berrystunn(m): 3:28pm On Feb 02, 2022
Invictuse:
I no fit laugh another cash out fraud for the N250 million naira cash n $500 million in daughter's Pandora account bastard.

When you are not cursed a criminal that is severally exposed like this na him person go put money down for. How many philanthropic work the bastard that was caught sharing N30 N30 de do to warrant anyone contributing to his campaign.

I ain't stopping no one if your conviction believe a man with such antecedent needs your money to run a charade by all what you believe in empty your bank account to him.

You get sense pass EFCC that is working for APC .
The last time I checked obi is still in PDP

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by IMEI: 3:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
An Igbo man emerging as a candidate in next year's election is tantamount to rewarding truancy

A lot of Igbos spent the better part of this dispensation being treasonous, but now want to pretend they deserve to lead the country they disavowed repeatedly

Igbos need to prove that politically they can be trusted, Nigerians need to believe that their lives can be entrusted to them, anything short of that is self-delusion

Honestly, the only Igbo man i'm comfortable with is Rochas and the comfort doesn't extend beyond the vp slot
Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by odomanis: 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2022
Invictuse:

Who is this one ? You are looking for charity while we are looking for a better Nigeria where people like you wont be needing charity but fend for themselves. So, pack well .

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by IMEI: 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
gwafaeziokwu:
Peter Obi, the man Nigeria sorely need at the moment. The hyenas will do all in their favour to stop him. But it's all in the hand of ordinary Nigerians to throw their weight behind the man who has the capacity to put all political lunatics delaying the destiny of Nigerians in the Asylum where they belong.

A man that brought real democracy and development in a very stubborn state like Anambra, can turn the fortunes of Nigeria.

The man Igbos need in Biafra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra / Budget 2016 Slashed From 500bn To 75bn / Subsidy: NLC Absent As FG, TUC Meet In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.