Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion (26753 Views)

Seun Onigbinde Resignation: Oby Ezekwesil, Banky W, Others React / Seun Onigbinde Resigns His Appointment. / Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by Maobichek: 3:34pm On Feb 02, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

That's the height of stupidity.

What is annoying to me is Yorubas who form Saints and assist those who hate them with all their hearts.

People who are not aware of how Nigeria works may be deceived by your narrative.

If Igbo hate Yoruba with passion, why is Igbo/Yoruba the highest inter tribal marriage in Nigeria?

My late uncle married a Yoruba woman, despite the demise of my uncle, the wife do come to our village with her children and she is happy with us, my uncle's houses (Abj, Lag, Aba) are all in her care. A friend and a colleague here, a Yoruba guy married an Imo state lady; they are happy living together.

If Nairaland is the basis for judging Nigeria, there would be no Nigeria for a long time ago, thank you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by obamurewa(m): 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
election are worn at the polling unit,if you people like arrange 500billion,The north still has the strenght,Obi is never a popular person in the north and he has never align with the north,He can never be the president..
Esseite:

https://gazettengr.com/seun-onigbinde-leads-campaign-to-crowdfund-n10-billion-for-peter-obis-presidential-ambition/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost
Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by SambankmanFried: 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
Esseite:
Honestly.. I never would have believed a day might come one would even think to donate to a Nigerian politicians cause.. but the past few years has thought me so much that no matter your struggle, grace and strength, a wrong leader can ruin it all.

hustle from now till tomorrow morning
bad govt policies can put you in God is good bus by tomorrow afternoon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
So, una really want South east to put the SHITHOLE together again as una barber, the next leveler messed up everything! grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by afamaustin(m): 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
I will send my money soon

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by cly490(m): 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
If it's not Obi,I will not support any other person from the east.He is the only person I believe will not disgrace himself there.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by seguno2: 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
otipoju:
Peter Obi and Buba Marwa are the only two politicians i can go out to vote for.

I can never vote for Tinubu. Grand thief and leader of agberos who oppress the poor market women, bus drivers and okada riders, then collects tax from the corporate workers through Alpha-Beta. Therefore all lagosians remit a portion of their daily sweat to Tinubu.

Now imagine this on a federal level...with the power of the military and police at his control , una own don finish pata pata.

What of Ribadu instead of Marwa

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by seguno2: 3:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
SambankmanFried:

hustle from now till tomorrow morning bad govt policies can put you in God is good bus by tomorrow afternoon

Thanks for spelling it out.
Many Nigerians don’t know this fact. Isn’t that a pity? Big pity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by cocolacec(m): 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
Billingslord:
some yoruba are just stupid wasting your money on people who hate your people with passion.
only a fool who believe ibo don't want tinubu because he is old or allegedly corrupt, it is because he is yoruba nothing more.

I will rather vote turgi bello than any ibo man
Your so called Yoruba man could be a front or a man with Igbo roots claiming Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by seguno2: 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2022
obamurewa:
election are worn at the polling unit,if you people like arrange 500billion,The north still has the strenght,Obi is never a popular person in the north and he has never align with the north,He can never be the president..

If all the southerners are united with the middle belt, please what can the north west and north east do

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by Wakanakarue: 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2022
As it stands now we must do everything within our power to get the right man in...... If not for anything, to change to way politics is played in this country.

Because these career politicians will destroy Nigeria completely the way they are going.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by PressMyButton: 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2022
Maobichek:

People who are not aware of how Nigeria works may be deceived by your narrative.

If Igbo hate Yoruba with passion, why is Igbo/Yoruba the highest inter tribal marriage in Nigeria?

My late uncle married a Yoruba woman, despite the demise of my uncle, the wife do come to our village with her children and she is happy with us, my uncle's houses (Abj, Lag, Aba) are all in her care. A friend and a colleague here, a Yoruba guy married an Imo state lady; they are happy living together.

If Nairaland is the basis for judging Nigeria, there would be no Nigeria for a long time ago, thank you.
There are more inter tribal marriages between Yoruba/Edo than Yoruba/Ibo. Unions among individuals is quite different from political alliance which has never existed between Yoruba and ibo. I haven't yet seen any other tribe hate Yoruba as much as ibos do.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by SenecaTheYonger: 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2022
How do I donate?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by Billingslord: 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2022
[s]
Simplythebest:
Am sure u are still enjoying the change. Osibanjo is not hate by Igbos. The same thing Igbos are shouting in 2015 and 2019 when nobody listen to them but with the level of change u are enjoying am sure a lot of people have regretted and apologize for the mistakes. Don't worry continue
[/s]
stop being an hypocrite!
you didn't vote buhari not he is not competent,is because of apc you love to hate.
if Buhari were suppose to be pdp candidate during that time you would voted him massively.
you bloody hypocrite!

any yoruba man that vote ibo man is a big fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by lereinter(m): 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2022
otipoju:
Peter Obi and Buba Marwa are the only two politicians i can go out to vote for.

I can never vote for Tinubu. Grand thief and leader of Agberos who oppress the poor market women, bus drivers and okada riders. Then collects tax from all corporate workers through Alpha-Beta. Therefore all Lagosians remit a portion of their daily sweat to Tinubu.

Now imagine this on a Federal level...with the power of the military and police at his control- una own don finish pata pata.

Marwa of apc, obi of pdp

Marwa doesn't want to be President abi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by jaxxy(m): 3:53pm On Feb 02, 2022
gwafaeziokwu:
Peter Obi, the man Nigeria sorely need at the moment. The hyenas will do all in their favour to stop him. But it's all in the hand of ordinary Nigerians to throw their weight behind the man who has the capacity to put all political lunatics delaying the destiny of Nigerians in the Asylum where they belong.

A man that brought real democracy and development in a very stubborn state like Anambra, can turn the fortunes of Nigeria.

Peter Obi is a smart or rather shrewd economist bt he doesn’t have the political structure and goodwill amongst many key players. He is like a loner than a team player.

This to me is a key disadvantage. U must network and connect to effectively lead.
Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by otipoju(m): 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
lereinter:

Marwa of apc, obi of pdp

Marwa doesn't want to be President abi

True. Im just saying those are two people that i can vote for. Both of them have one thing in common. The welfare if the people they govern and are capable administrators.
Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by lereinter(m): 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
Truthisunique3:
but same people have no issue with osinbajo na

An adage says, when you work with the pig
Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by JuanDeDios: 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
Neddstark:
Foolish attention seeker. Obi has the money to fund his presidential ambition and he will still be a billionaire.
El Oh El
Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by nedekid: 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2022
Invictuse:
I no fit laugh another cash out fraud for the N250 million naira cash n $500 million in daughter's Pandora account bastard.

When you are not cursed a criminal that is severally exposed like this na him person go put money down for. How many philanthropic work the bastard that was caught sharing N30 N30 de do to warrant anyone contributing to his campaign.

I ain't stopping no one if your conviction believe a man with such antecedent needs your money to run a charade by all what you believe in empty your bank account to him.
So you think a man like Obi needs to steal Nigerians money?
Where is the evidence of ostentatious lifestyle? Abi don't you know Obi is a billionaire that can afford private jets, mansions etc? But he chooses to be frugal.
Please leave him or tell efcc and icpc to go after him.
You constant defaming of Peter Obi wount help you in any way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDVFBOUYJr4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anKu86UoLZ4

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by careersome: 3:58pm On Feb 02, 2022
Billingslord:
some yoruba are just stupid wasting your money on people who hate your people with passion.
only a fool who believe ibo don't want tinubu because he is old or allegedly corrupt, it is because he is yoruba nothing more.

stop the hate, Igbo and Yoruba are one people. my woman is Yoruba and she's such an angel and delight wink

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by Shikini: 3:58pm On Feb 02, 2022
Supported
Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by lereinter(m): 3:59pm On Feb 02, 2022
How much does obi worth as Pandora papers reveals?
So
An innocent nigerian should crowdfund him to be President of nigeria.

You people just want to spoil his reputation
Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by Billingslord: 3:59pm On Feb 02, 2022
cocolacec:

Your so called Yoruba man could be a front or a man with Igbo roots claiming Yoruba.
trash!
Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by Simplythebest: 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
Keep enjoying ur change
Billingslord:
[s][/s]
stop being an hypocrite!
you didn't vote buhari not he is not competent,is because of apc you love to hate.
if Buhari were suppose to be pdp candidate during that time you would voted him massively.
you bloody hypocrite!

any yoruba man that vote ibo man is a big fool

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by siaco(m): 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
post=109893688:

Obituary on the March again.........

And I was thinking that you are responsible but you proved otherwise.

My prayer is that we will get right this time to reduce the suffering of ordinary nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by Invictuse: 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
Help me ask them. Peter Obi that was no where in the top 5 best performing governor of his period is who they are now selling as a saint.

ANIOMADEI2018:

What are Peter Obi's achievements in Anambra State?
Don't forget that Peter Obi was governor when Fashola, Akpabio, Amaechi, Sullivan Chime, Oshiomole etc were governors in their various states.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by BoneTackle: 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
Why are yarubas crying upandan on this thread?

Just look at them.

Frustrated, bitter, hateful, envious and despicable souls

Lamentations everywhere

Seun Onigbinde is a true omoluabi...not all these foolish berebe banza miscreants constituting nuisance all over social media

Bunch of idiotsss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by jaxxy(m): 4:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
Billingslord:

Many Igbos can vote osinbajo who is a Yoruba man even tho it’s turn for the South east. Don’t u know?? Drop ur bigotry.

Igbos are only speaking generally against Yoruba candidacy cos it’s turn for the South east. It’s obvious.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion by Invictuse: 4:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
And what about to all the fraud cases I listed.

Zeezenho:

Grow up boy! Peter obi is the most qualified and cleanest of all the candidates.this the only chance for Nigerian to get it right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Telcos Warn Of Shutdown In 11 States Over Kogi’s Clampdown / Bandits Flee As Over 100 Soldiers Storm kaduna Forest / Boko Haram: America Is not Nigeria's friend - Gowon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.